You are delivered unto Satan in Jesus' Name O Bible hater.
If God is omnipotent and perfect in every way, why has it needed an erase and do-over several times?
1. His first genetic engineering and climate control experiments did not go well.
2. He was moderately successful with the second try.
But couldn't control the livestock well enough to keep it out of the prime agriculture areas.
3. He couldn't keep His help from consorting and breeding with the livestock.
4. That tainted the already miniscule incestuous gene pool,
and produced hyper aggressive creatures that killed litter mates.
5. After dividing the herd and giving them a few century's to grow. He couldn't keep the weeds from sprouting in abundance.
So He basically threw up his hands and said
"To hell with it. I'll flush the whole mess and start over."
6. Couldn't be bothered to transport what little viable lifeforms he had left to safety.
Instead he directed them to all climb into a hollow log
and hang on for a year or two till he got the drain unplugged.
7. For convenience we can skip over the next 4000 years
of abysmal failures and the continued theme of "it's not quite right" and culling of the herd. Over and Over and Over.
8. During all this time
He is in a pissing contest with his lab partner
and best friend who He adored for his beauty.
Uh, ignore that.....(yes yes I know it was written;
but that was personal and left in the book by accident)
9. He decides He wants a child of His own.
Enlists the help of a surrogate to artificially impregnate
a girl of 14 with His magnificent seed.
10. Well we know that ended badly.
So here we are approximately 2000 years later.
Again there are whispers of His wrath and frustration.
And the implied threat of extinction.
Frankly in my opinion, if God was in university;
He has failed every final exam miserably.
It's time we grew up as a species and started dealing with things ourselves.
Instead of depending on the unstable mood swings, ambivalence,
and clear ineptitude of a impotent Fairytale father figure.