Comments
1,781 - 1,800 of 1,950 Comments Last updated Feb 12, 2013

“Darwin died for your sins”

Since: Aug 08

Nunya

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1827
Feb 5, 2013
 

Judged:

4

4

4

dollarsbill wrote:
<quoted text>
And your comments come from a liar. Do you even know what will happen to liars?
Revelation 21
8 " and all liars, their part will be in the lake that burns with fire and brimstone, which is the second death."
Shameful

Level 1

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1828
Feb 5, 2013
 

Judged:

5

4

4

Nettiebelle wrote:
<quoted text>God did not write the Bible. The lessons to be learned from the Truths within the Bible are what is important.
You seem to be stuck on arguing about contents instead of message. I just don't think you even GET the message that the Bible gives us.
And, that is the main problem fundies have.
They are so eager to argue over the whole Bible being literal that they forgo what it teaches.
Your Satanic opinions noted.

Level 1

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1829
Feb 5, 2013
 

Judged:

3

1

1

madscot wrote:
<quoted text>
Shameful
Yes you are, and you are delivered unto Satan in Jesus' Name.

Level 1

Since: Apr 07

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1830
Feb 5, 2013
 

Judged:

3

3

3

dollarsbill wrote:
<quoted text>
Your Satanic opinions noted.
Nettie's right. YOU DON'T get the message of the Bible. If anyone is Satanic (LOL!) it is YOU! You preach prejudice and hate. That's NOT Christian.

Level 6

Since: Jan 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1831
Feb 5, 2013
 

Judged:

3

3

3

dollarsbill wrote:
<quoted text>
All you have to offer is your erroneous opinions. That's what's great about the Bible. It is God's words. Your fate:
Revelation 20
10 And the devil who deceived them was thrown into the lake of fire and brimstone, where the beast and the false prophet are also; and THEY WILL BE TORMENTED DAY AND NIGHT FOREVER AND EVER.
Debate - Debate is a method of interactive and representational argument.
Debate is a broader form of argument than deductive reasoning, which only examines whether a conclusion is a consequence of premisses, and factual argument, which only examines what is or isn't the case, or rhetoric which is a technique of persuasion.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Debate

Tossing De-bait - What I imagine the person quoted above is doing here.

Every time I read one of it's go to hell post's;
the image pops into mind of a scrawny gnarled
bitter little gnome of a guy.

He's sitting on a bed of thumbtacks.

Typing with one hand
whilst feverishly pulling on a
callused, incontinent and impotent
twist of leather with the other.

Every time he get's an angry rebuttal
(cough)
he gets closer to an
..
yuck,
never mind.

“Darwin died for your sins”

Since: Aug 08

Nunya

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1832
Feb 5, 2013
 

Judged:

4

3

3

dollarsbill wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes you are, and you are delivered unto Satan in Jesus' Name.
I know you are, but what am I?

“Cat got your tongue?”

Level 7

Since: Mar 07

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1833
Feb 6, 2013
 

Judged:

2

2

1

dollarsbill wrote:
<quoted text>
What? No Bible? Of course not. You don't have a clue about the Bible. You will spend eternity with your father Satan.
Matthew 25
41 "Then He will also say to those on His left,'Depart from Me, accursed ones, into the eternal fire which has been prepared for the devil and his angels;
Who are you to condemn anyone? You seem to be quite the arrogant jerk. Ya know what the Bible says about arrogance?

"Stop acting so proud and haughty! Donít speak with such arrogance! For the LORD is a God who knows what you have done; he will judge your actions." (1 Samuel 2:3, NLT2)

Arrogant jerks are the ones who go to hell...if you believe in that sort of thing.

"One man's theology is another man's belly laugh."
Robert A. Heinlein

“Cat got your tongue?”

Level 7

Since: Mar 07

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1834
Feb 6, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

dollarsbill wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes you are, and you are delivered unto Satan in Jesus' Name.
You have been deceived by your own pride.(Obadiah 1:3 NLT2)

“Cat got your tongue?”

Level 7

Since: Mar 07

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1835
Feb 6, 2013
 

Judged:

2

2

2

dollarsbill...Here's a favorite Bible verse...

Ezekiel

12 Eat the food as you would a barley cake; bake it in the sight of the people, using human excrement for fuel." 13 The LORD said, "In this way the people of Israel will eat defiled food among the nations where I will drive them." 14 Then I (Ezekiel) said, "Not so, Sovereign LORD! I have never defiled myself. From my youth until now I have never eaten anything found dead or torn by wild animals. No unclean meat has ever entered my mouth." 15 "Very well," he said, "I will let you bake your bread over cow manure instead of human excrement."
~~~~~~~~~

How do ya like that Bible verse? Do you believe God told Ezekiel to bake bread over human shite and feed it to the Israelites? Do you believe when Ezekiel objected to God about using human shite God said "OK...use cow shite, THEN FEED IT TO THE ISRAELITES?"

BTW.. Which Bible do you believe in? The Protestant Bible? The Catholic Bible? The Greek Orthodox Bible? The Ethiopian Bible? The Jewish Bible? The Anglican Bible? Do you believe in the Bible BEFORE OR AFTER the Counsel of Nicaea? Do you believe the Old Testament or the New?

Level 6

Since: Jan 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1836
Feb 6, 2013
 

Judged:

2

2

2

Nancy Botwin wrote:
dollarsbill...Here's a favorite Bible verse...
Ezekiel
12 Eat the food as you would a barley cake; bake it in the sight of the people, using human excrement for fuel." 13 The LORD said, "In this way the people of Israel will eat defiled food among the nations where I will drive them." 14 Then I (Ezekiel) said, "Not so, Sovereign LORD! I have never defiled myself. From my youth until now I have never eaten anything found dead or torn by wild animals. No unclean meat has ever entered my mouth." 15 "Very well," he said, "I will let you bake your bread over cow manure instead of human excrement."
~~~~~~~~~
How do ya like that Bible verse? Do you believe God told Ezekiel to bake bread over human shite and feed it to the Israelites? Do you believe when Ezekiel objected to God about using human shite God said "OK...use cow shite, THEN FEED IT TO THE ISRAELITES?"
BTW.. Which Bible do you believe in? The Protestant Bible? The Catholic Bible? The Greek Orthodox Bible? The Ethiopian Bible? The Jewish Bible? The Anglican Bible? Do you believe in the Bible BEFORE OR AFTER the Counsel of Nicaea? Do you believe the Old Testament or the New?
Ah ha!
You beat me to it....

It looks as though our resident
heaper of coals
has taken leave for the night.

I wonder if he has a box of gravel
and nettles to kneel in beside his bed.
:-D))

I remember there was a warning
in the verses somewhere about
resisting the spirit of zealotry;
as it was one of the easiest spirits for
satan to imitate and use to his advantage.

Searched for it but,
all I could find were these:

Religious fanaticism
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Religious_fanati...

Proverbs 11:2
When pride comes, then comes disgrace, but with humility comes wisdom.

Proverbs 13:10
Pride only breeds quarrels, but wisdom is found in those who take advice.

Proverbs 16:18
Pride goes before destruction, a haughty spirit before a fall.

Proverbs 29:23
A man's pride brings him low, but a man of lowly spirit gains honor.

Ecclesiastes 7:8
The end of a matter is better than its beginning, and patience is better than pride.

Isaiah 2:11
The eyes of the arrogant man will be humbled and the pride of men brought low; the LORD alone will be exalted in that day.

Obadiah 1:3
The pride of your heart has deceived you, you who live in the clefts of the rocks and make your home on the heights, you who say to yourself,'Who can bring me down to the ground?'

2 Corinthians 12:20
For I am afraid that when I come I may not find you as I want you to be,
and you may not find me as you want me to be.
I fear that there may be quarreling, jealousy, outbursts of anger, factions, slander, gossip, arrogance and disorder.

Source
http://voices.yahoo.com/10-bible-verses-pride...
Bible; New International Version
danclark

Asbury Park, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1837
Feb 6, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

dollarsbill wrote:
<quoted text>
The Bible is open and honest. It is a Book of miracles. If you don't believe in miracles then you can't believe God's Book.
I was to be raised catholic. I was taken out because of abuse and placed in public school. We still went to church but that was as far into religion we'd go because of the abuse done me-not sexual-just plain hattred of a nun. This open book you say the bible is, I read too many contridictions. That open book depicts God with very human failings to be a being of wisdom and love. That bible is WHY I have doubts. It does not match what I see and learned. It should. Therefore-doubt.

Level 1

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1838
Feb 6, 2013
 

Judged:

2

2

2

tickedoffchic wrote:
<quoted text>
Nettie's right. YOU DON'T get the message of the Bible. If anyone is Satanic (LOL!) it is YOU! You preach prejudice and hate. That's NOT Christian.
You don't quote Bible because you are lost and going to Hell.

Level 1

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1839
Feb 6, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

TenderTink wrote:
<quoted text>
Debate - Debate is a method of interactive and representational argument.
Debate is a broader form of argument than deductive reasoning, which only examines whether a conclusion is a consequence of premisses, and factual argument, which only examines what is or isn't the case, or rhetoric which is a technique of persuasion.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Debate
Tossing De-bait - What I imagine the person quoted above is doing here.
Every time I read one of it's go to hell post's;
the image pops into mind of a scrawny gnarled
bitter little gnome of a guy.
He's sitting on a bed of thumbtacks.
Typing with one hand
whilst feverishly pulling on a
callused, incontinent and impotent
twist of leather with the other.
Every time he get's an angry rebuttal
(cough)
he gets closer to an
..
yuck,
never mind.
Jesus warned of the eternal Hell fire. Now you know.

Level 1

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1840
Feb 6, 2013
 

Judged:

2

1

1

madscot wrote:
<quoted text>
I know you are, but what am I?
You and your loved ones are delivered unto Satan in Jesus' Name. The Blood of Jesus against you. The eternal fire awaits you.

Level 1

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1841
Feb 6, 2013
 

Judged:

2

2

1

Nancy Botwin wrote:
<quoted text>
Who are you to condemn anyone? You seem to be quite the arrogant jerk. Ya know what the Bible says about arrogance?
"Stop acting so proud and haughty! Donít speak with such arrogance! For the LORD is a God who knows what you have done; he will judge your actions." (1 Samuel 2:3, NLT2)
Arrogant jerks are the ones who go to hell...if you believe in that sort of thing.
"One man's theology is another man's belly laugh."
Robert A. Heinlein
You and your loved ones are delivered unto Satan in Jesus' Name. The Blood of Jesus against you.

Level 1

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1842
Feb 6, 2013
 

Judged:

3

3

2

TenderTink wrote:
<quoted text>
Ah ha!
You beat me to it....
It looks as though our resident
heaper of coals
has taken leave for the night.
I wonder if he has a box of gravel
and nettles to kneel in beside his bed.
:-D))
I remember there was a warning
in the verses somewhere about
resisting the spirit of zealotry;
as it was one of the easiest spirits for
satan to imitate and use to his advantage.
Searched for it but,
all I could find were these:
Religious fanaticism
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Religious_fanati...
Proverbs 11:2
When pride comes, then comes disgrace, but with humility comes wisdom.
Proverbs 13:10
Pride only breeds quarrels, but wisdom is found in those who take advice.
Proverbs 16:18
Pride goes before destruction, a haughty spirit before a fall.
Proverbs 29:23
A man's pride brings him low, but a man of lowly spirit gains honor.
Ecclesiastes 7:8
The end of a matter is better than its beginning, and patience is better than pride.
Isaiah 2:11
The eyes of the arrogant man will be humbled and the pride of men brought low; the LORD alone will be exalted in that day.
Obadiah 1:3
The pride of your heart has deceived you, you who live in the clefts of the rocks and make your home on the heights, you who say to yourself,'Who can bring me down to the ground?'
2 Corinthians 12:20
For I am afraid that when I come I may not find you as I want you to be,
and you may not find me as you want me to be.
I fear that there may be quarreling, jealousy, outbursts of anger, factions, slander, gossip, arrogance and disorder.
Source
http://voices.yahoo.com/10-bible-verses-pride...
Bible; New International Version
You and your loved ones are delivered unto Satan in Jesus' Name. The Blood of Jesus against you Satan.

Level 1

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1843
Feb 6, 2013
 

Judged:

3

3

2

danclark wrote:
<quoted text> I was to be raised catholic. I was taken out because of abuse and placed in public school. We still went to church but that was as far into religion we'd go because of the abuse done me-not sexual-just plain hattred of a nun. This open book you say the bible is, I read too many contridictions. That open book depicts God with very human failings to be a being of wisdom and love. That bible is WHY I have doubts. It does not match what I see and learned. It should. Therefore-doubt.
So repent and agree with God and you will be saved.

“Darwin died for your sins”

Since: Aug 08

Nunya

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1844
Feb 7, 2013
 

Judged:

2

2

1

dollarsbill wrote:
<quoted text>
You and your loved ones are delivered unto Satan in Jesus' Name. The Blood of Jesus against you. The eternal fire awaits you.
I know you are but what am I?

Level 1

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1845
Feb 7, 2013
 

Judged:

2

2

1

madscot wrote:
<quoted text>
I know you are but what am I?
You are groping in darkness. Awaiting the eternal darkness. How does that sound?

Jude 1
6 And angels who did not keep their own domain, but abandoned their proper abode, He has kept in eternal bonds under darkness for the judgment of the great day,

Level 1

Since: Apr 07

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1846
Feb 7, 2013
 

Judged:

2

2

2

dollarsbill wrote:
<quoted text>
You are groping in darkness. Awaiting the eternal darkness. How does that sound?
Jude 1
6 And angels who did not keep their own domain, but abandoned their proper abode, He has kept in eternal bonds under darkness for the judgment of the great day,
Why don't you go out, today, and share your bits of "wisdom" with your neighbors and townsfolk? I'm sure they'd love to hear it!
:)

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••