What bible story do you find hardest to believe?

Posted in the Weird Forum

Comments (Page 81)

Showing posts 1,601 - 1,620 of1,951
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:

“Wear white at night.”

Since: Jun 09

Albuquerque

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1637
Jan 15, 2013
 

Judged:

2

2

2

Romans Road wrote:
The bible is the authentic, inspired, inerrant, infallible, 100% true Word of God.
A person would have to be a complete imbecile to not believe it. Look at how much money and time these so-called intellectuals have spend trying to debunk it.......yet their best answer is "everything just magically evolved into place over billions of years". I mean really? That's just stupid even for a sin infested brainless moronic heathen.
Every bible story is true....just as the Word of God recorded it......men wrote it as directed by the Holy Spirit.......LET GOD BE TRUE BUT ALL MEN A LIAR!
You can't back up a single word you said with any evidence whatsoever.

“Invisible Pink Unicorn”

Since: May 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1638
Jan 15, 2013
 

Judged:

2

2

2

ThePreacherman01 wrote:
<quoted text>Who cares what you think, I know as a fact that the Bible is 100% right. And the funny part about it, is you can't prove me wrong!! No one on this earth can prove me wrong, some have tried but they are nothing but all hot air "FACT"....
You have been proved wrong many times.Funny thing is you already know that nor do you believe the bible is 100% right.

“Jesus=only way into Heaven”

Since: Nov 12

saved by grace through faith

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1639
Jan 15, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Gillette wrote:
<quoted text>
No, that's not the "answer we have given you here and on other threads." We have debunked your Bible by presenting scientific evidence the the Flood never happened, that there never were two "first humans" Adam and Eve, nor COULD there have been, etc.
We have shown you discrepancies in the stories, such as the fact that the gospel of John has Jesus dying on another day than the Synoptic gospels do, etc.
It's YOU GUYS who are appealing to magic.
No, you guys copy/pasted from the same anti-Christian trash sites that were debunked multiple times before.

The sites you guys copy/paste from don't even understand the very simplest of scripture. Yet you guys blindly follow the blind instead of actually studying and learning for yourselves.

“Wear white at night.”

Since: Jun 09

Albuquerque

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1640
Jan 15, 2013
 

Judged:

2

2

1

Romans Road wrote:
<quoted text>
No, you guys copy/pasted from the same anti-Christian trash sites that were debunked multiple times before.
The sites you guys copy/paste from don't even understand the very simplest of scripture. Yet you guys blindly follow the blind instead of actually studying and learning for yourselves.
Science is not a global conspiracy to make you look stupid.
You are a very paranoid person.

Level 2

Since: Jan 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1641
Jan 15, 2013
 

Judged:

1

victoria1 wrote:
"Religion was invented when the first con man met the first fool" - Mark Twain
Bibilically speaking that would mean, the first conman was Eve and Adam the fool?

“Wear white at night.”

Since: Jun 09

Albuquerque

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1642
Jan 15, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Romans Road wrote:
<quoted text>
No, you guys copy/pasted from the same anti-Christian trash sites that were debunked multiple times before.
The sites you guys copy/paste from don't even understand the very simplest of scripture. Yet you guys blindly follow the blind instead of actually studying and learning for yourselves.
Unlike you, we actually have studied and learned and that's how we know Adam and Eve never existed, how we know Noah's Flood never happened and how we know the creation story is a myth.
Gillette

Fairfield, IA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1643
Jan 15, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

15th Dalai Lama wrote:
<quoted text>
Unlike you, we actually have studied and learned and that's how we know Adam and Eve never existed, how we know Noah's Flood never happened and how we know the creation story is a myth.
And how we know (FROM THE TEXT) that the Bible's various writers were men of their time and thought the earth was a flat disc with pillars holding up a curved dome with lights stuck on it and holes through which the rain could pour and God can look down on us.
Level 6

Since: Jun 09

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1644
Jan 15, 2013
 
15th Dalai Lama wrote:
<quoted text>
Unlike you, we actually have studied and learned and that's how we know Adam and Eve never existed, how we know Noah's Flood never happened and how we know the creation story is a myth.
Actually, hasn't there been some evidence of a great flood in the Middle East that they think the Noah fable probably came from?
Gillette

Fairfield, IA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1645
Jan 16, 2013
 
EraserX wrote:
<quoted text>
Actually, hasn't there been some evidence of a great flood in the Middle East that they think the Noah fable probably came from?
Yes, a big flood in the Black Sea area that might have seemed like "the whole world flooding" to the people of that time, with their limited knowledge of science, geography, etc.

“Jesus=only way into Heaven”

Since: Nov 12

saved by grace through faith

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1646
Jan 16, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Gillette wrote:
<quoted text>
And how we know (FROM THE TEXT) that the Bible's various writers were men of their time and thought the earth was a flat disc with pillars holding up a curved dome with lights stuck on it and holes through which the rain could pour and God can look down on us.
No that's what idiotic brain damaged atheists say, the bible NEVER stated that the earth was a flat disc. Lying about things don't make them true.

That flat disc LIE from Satan is about the most moronic thing that he ever came up with......and the unbeliever fools eat it up like candy......I mean really????? Are you unbelievers that foolish????

No wonder God calls you fools!

Psalm 14:1- The fool hath said in his heart, There is no God. They are corrupt, they have done abominable works, there is none that doeth good.
hey listen to this

Las Vegas, NV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1647
Jan 17, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

This book never said that the flood was global at all, pay attention to the words, and don't listen to what the "church" says anymore.

It was a relatively small area, and yes spirits have been known throughout the centuries to be involved with the weather, wake up to that fact.

And apparently God gathered the animals also, i guess that he can converse with animals, as well as the others being able to do this, like dracula talking to wolves.

Also, the "creation" of mankind was in chap. 1, the already "created" mankind was then "formed" from what was already "created" into something more advanced. This has been recorded in history, this is the change in mankind 6 to 10 thousand years ago. That is the proper translation, "formed" man that had already been on earth.

This is how cain found a wife, because people were already there, and there were many of them.

Repeat, the garden story was not the beginning of man. That is what the church says. But it just isn't true.

Here is a good post for you, it's entitled "understanding genesis", http://forums.bible-truths.com/index.php... , it says in some detail how the original and best translated version is actually directly aligned with what has been proven by science at this point. The dinosaurs are in the fourth or fifth "yom", "yoms" are not "days", they are very long actually.

“It's a secret”

Level 8

Since: Sep 12

or maybe I forgot

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1649
Jan 17, 2013
 

Judged:

2

2

1

you nut cases...lol

If you were chosen...you would hear that the word of God is true and you would believe and be obedient....

It takes the Holy Spirit to understand the Bible.....

You ain't born again?! you WON'T get it...Keep on pluckin' though, whatever you want to think.........


Judgement day IS coming! Wait and see!

“Cat got your tongue?”

Level 7

Since: Mar 07

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1651
Jan 17, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Mister_ E wrote:
you nut cases...lol
If you were chosen...you would hear that the word of God is true and you would believe and be obedient....
It takes the Holy Spirit to understand the Bible.....
You ain't born again?! you WON'T get it...Keep on pluckin' though, whatever you want to think.........
Judgement day IS coming! Wait and see!
There is no judgment day. Hell is what human beings create for ourselves. Heaven is a concept human beings have created to comfort ourselves. Religion is MAN MADE and should always be questioned. Spirituality comes from within and can NEVER be questioned. The concept of being "born again" seems to be yet another way humans separate ourselves for one another..and a reason to point fingers...Na na na na...I'm "born again" and you're not...I'm going to "heaven" and you're not...Na na na ...
What kind of "religion" is that?

Who are you to insist "Judgement day" is coming? What proof do you have? Do you think you will be the one to obtain salvation? What gives you THAT idea?

Religion....you have the right to believe in whatever floats your boat....Just don't come sail it in my pond.

Here's yet another concept...

"A religion old or new, that stressed the magnificence of the universe as revealed by modern science, might be able to draw forth reserves of reverence and awe hardly tapped by the conventional faiths. Sooner or later, such a religion will emerge."
Carl Sagan, Pale Blue Dot (1994)

http://www.pantheism.net/paul/

Love and kindness are the only "religions" that matter.

Peace...Love and Forgive Everyone

“I'll think about it.”

Level 4

Since: Nov 07

central Florida

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1652
Jan 17, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Mister_ E wrote:
you nut cases...lol
If you were chosen...you would hear that the word of God is true and you would believe and be obedient....
It takes the Holy Spirit to understand the Bible.....
You ain't born again?! you WON'T get it...Keep on pluckin' though, whatever you want to think.........
Judgement day IS coming! Wait and see!
More importantly.... NON-judgement day is coming!
The belief in superstitious nonsense is slowly dwindling.
There is more evidence of non-judgement day than your mythical "judgement day."
Heheheee....Wait and see!

“Invisible Pink Unicorn”

Since: May 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1653
Jan 17, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

lets laugh more wrote:
<quoted text>
Bibilically speaking that would mean, the first conman was Eve and Adam the fool?
Typical religious male blame the woman.

“Which ~*god*~?”

Level 6

Since: Dec 12

Hell, Norway

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1654
Jan 17, 2013
 

Judged:

1

Romans Road wrote:
<quoted text>
No, you guys copy/pasted from the same anti-Christian trash sites that were debunked multiple times before.
The sites you guys copy/paste from don't even understand the very simplest of scripture. Yet you guys blindly follow the blind instead of actually studying and learning for yourselves.
Embarassment....

“Invisible Pink Unicorn”

Since: May 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1655
Jan 17, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

EraserX wrote:
<quoted text>
Actually, hasn't there been some evidence of a great flood in the Middle East that they think the Noah fable probably came from?
True, as a local flood 7000 years ago that made the Black-sea we know today.

http://www.theblaze.com/stories/2012/12/11/no...

“Which ~*god*~?”

Level 6

Since: Dec 12

Hell, Norway

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1656
Jan 17, 2013
 

Judged:

2

2

2

Romans Road wrote:
<quoted text>
No that's what idiotic brain damaged atheists say, the bible NEVER stated that the earth was a flat disc. Lying about things don't make them true.
That flat disc LIE from Satan is about the most moronic thing that he ever came up with......and the unbeliever fools eat it up like candy......I mean really????? Are you unbelievers that foolish????
No wonder God calls you fools!
Psalm 14:1- The fool hath said in his heart, There is no God. They are corrupt, they have done abominable works, there is none that doeth good.
Can you please explain to me where Jesus teaches us to say the things you are saying to people?
Much appreciated, ta.

“THE HEAT IS ON”

Level 8

Since: Apr 12

Satan IS in "The Church"

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1657
Jan 17, 2013
 

Judged:

1

Juicylu wrote:
<quoted text>
Can you please explain to me where Jesus teaches us to say the things you are saying to people?
Much appreciated, ta.
touche'.

;*:*;

“Which ~*god*~?”

Level 6

Since: Dec 12

Hell, Norway

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1658
Jan 17, 2013
 

Judged:

2

1

1

Hell Sucks wrote:
<quoted text>touche'.

;*:*;
Hello :) fancy meeting you here!
<3

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1,601 - 1,620 of1,951
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••