How old is too old and how young is too young?

Posted in the Weird Forum

Comments (Page 7)

Showing posts 121 - 140 of365
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Hmmm

Natchitoches, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#123
Nov 21, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

When I was young I as told that wisdom comes with age..
!!!SOMEBODY-LIED-TO-ME!!!!

“frequently laughing”

Level 8

Since: Apr 09

Hotel California

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#124
Nov 21, 2012
 

Judged:

2

1

hahaha wrote:
I know that you guys don't truly know me but you have an idea of what my personality is like. I'm 52. Give me an appropriate age range.... So far, I'm finding that much older than my age for the most part is too old. I don't want to go too young because I don't want more babies.....
I had a couple of friends go cougar, for one the child thing did end it. IF, big if, I was single ten years either way would be my limit.
The Paisan

Patchogue, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#125
Nov 21, 2012
 

Judged:

1

Always Wary wrote:
<quoted text>I had a couple of friends go cougar, for one the child thing did end it. IF, big if, I was single ten years either way would be my limit.
We agree!!!

I KNEW we were soulmates!!!!......lol

;-)

“frequently laughing”

Level 8

Since: Apr 09

Hotel California

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#126
Nov 21, 2012
 
The Paisan wrote:
<quoted text>
We agree!!!
I KNEW we were soulmates!!!!......lol
;-)
I worked with a interesting group of women varying ages. When they would point out a good looking younger guy I'd say he'll be cute when he get older :)
phaines

Big Bear Lake, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#127
Nov 21, 2012
 
Always Wary

Since: Apr 09

18,131
[Has been crowned Reigning Champ][Really knows how to score][Early adopter]

Hotel California

Reply
|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#124
26 min ago


hahaha wrote:
I know that you guys don't truly know me but you have an idea of what my personality is like. I'm 52. Give me an appropriate age range.... So far, I'm finding that much older than my age for the most part is too old. I don't want to go too young because I don't want more babies.....
Always Wary wrote:
<quoted text>I had a couple of friends go cougar, for one the child thing did end it. IF, big if, I was single ten years either way would be my limit.
lol

most males "my age or younger" are too immature for me....(they are usualy on one ego trip or another)I'm more compatible with older men (mine :) I find them to be more "stable" and responsible..

“I know where you are,”

Level 8

Since: Jun 08

Right here under my thumb

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#128
Nov 21, 2012
 
PESCreate wrote:
<quoted text>
Forgive me my silliness -- I don't normally refer to dictionary on the words I believe I understand, but I did look again for tad. LOL
One of the definitions is a small child. LOL
Happy Thanksgiving T~. Be sure to drive responsibly after all that turkey.
;-)
Tad - adjective - a very small amount or degree; bit.

8-|

“frequently laughing”

Level 8

Since: Apr 09

Hotel California

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#129
Nov 21, 2012
 
phaines wrote:
Always Wary
Since: Apr 09
18,131
[Has been crowned Reigning Champ][Really knows how to score][Early adopter]
Hotel California
Reply
|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#124
26 min ago
hahaha wrote:
I know that you guys don't truly know me but you have an idea of what my personality is like. I'm 52. Give me an appropriate age range.... So far, I'm finding that much older than my age for the most part is too old. I don't want to go too young because I don't want more babies.....
<quoted text>
lol
most males "my age or younger" are too immature for me....(they are usualy on one ego trip or another)I'm more compatible with older men (mine :) I find them to be more "stable" and responsible..
I have no idea how old you are but it sounds like you are in your 20s maybe early 30s, if you are I'm thrilled I'm not that young and single :)

“Eat Well, Stay Fit”

Since: Jul 08

Die Anyway

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#131
Nov 21, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

got this from topix mods today:
This is a warning from the Topix moderators. Failure to comply with the Topix Terms of Service will result in your forum posts being removed from the system, and a ban on future posting.(click here to acknowledge this warning)
Enough with the posts referring ferrerman as a pedophile or any other insulting comments. admin@Topix

“frequently laughing”

Level 8

Since: Apr 09

Hotel California

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#132
Nov 21, 2012
 
Ferrerman wrote:
<quoted text>If he's saying he prefers older men, that is probably Sam. I hear he's in love with a Dr....
phaines has been around Offbeat as a grey poster for a fair bit of time, they have posted rather drama free IMO. I seriously doubt they are Sam.

Level 8

Since: Jul 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#133
Nov 21, 2012
 
PFfff wrote:
<quoted text>
what a dumbazz, u know shes gonna wants kids.
lol
she already has 2 boys
Clackamashole

Schaumburg, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#135
Nov 21, 2012
 

Judged:

2

2

2

Dr_Dirty wrote:
got this from topix mods today:
This is a warning from the Topix moderators. Failure to comply with the Topix Terms of Service will result in your forum posts being removed from the system, and a ban on future posting.(click here to acknowledge this warning)
Enough with the posts referring ferrerman as a pedophile or any other insulting comments. admin@Topix
Meow!

I'm a good kitty!

“Eat Well, Stay Fit”

Since: Jul 08

Die Anyway

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#136
Nov 21, 2012
 
Clackamashole wrote:
<quoted text>Meow!
I'm a good kitty!
I bet you are!

“We're all Bozos on this bus”

Since: Jan 07

Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#137
Nov 21, 2012
 

Judged:

3

1

got this from topix mods today:
This is a warning from the Topix moderators. Failure to comply with the Topix Terms of Service will result in your forum posts being removed from the system, and a ban on future posting.(click here to acknowledge this warning)
Enough with the posts referring to ferrerman as Lee Harvey Ferrerman and to grassy knolls. The Secret Service says they are not pleased and won't stop annoying us until you cease and desist. admin@Topix
phaines

Big Bear Lake, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#138
Nov 21, 2012
 
Always Wary wrote:
<quoted text>I have no idea how old you are but it sounds like you are in your 20s maybe early 30s, if you are I'm thrilled I'm not that young and single :)
50's..grown woman..

“WE WON TOPIX! YAY!”

Since: Jun 09

Schaumburg, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#139
Nov 21, 2012
 

Judged:

2

2

2

phaines wrote:
<quoted text>
50's..grown woman..
See!

Told ya it was Sam!
phaines

Big Bear Lake, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#140
Nov 21, 2012
 
phaines wrote:
<quoted text>
50's..grown woman..
Ferrerman wrote:
<quoted text>See!
Told ya it was Sam!
who's sam?...I dont have any other profiles ..

“We're all Bozos on this bus”

Since: Jan 07

Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#143
Nov 21, 2012
 

Judged:

2

2

Ferrerman wrote:
<quoted text>You're no better, Gacy. And to think that, like Dirty, you're just butthurt because you lost an election. Get used to it. Such ...Dirty tricks... is the best you Gilmore Girls can do.
Your baby pics are adorable...

http://www.youtube.com/watch...

Or was that recorded more recently?
Gobble Gobble

Cleveland, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#144
Nov 21, 2012
 

Judged:

1

Always Wary wrote:
<quoted text>I had a couple of friends go cougar, for one the child thing did end it. IF, big if, I was single ten years either way would be my limit.
I'm thinking age younger and mind older.... lol

I do NOT want a little boy.

“Eat Well, Stay Fit”

Since: Jul 08

Die Anyway

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#145
Nov 21, 2012
 

Judged:

3

3

3

Ferrerman wrote:
<quoted text>You're no better, Gacy. And to think that, like Dirty, you're just butthurt because you lost an election. Get used to it. Such ...Dirty tricks... is the best you Gilmore Girls can do.
And you're just butthurt...well because that's how you roll...

LOL!!

“Eat Well, Stay Fit”

Since: Jul 08

Die Anyway

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#146
Nov 21, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Uh Clem wrote:
<quoted text>
Your baby pics are adorable...
http://www.youtube.com/watch...
Or was that recorded more recently?
The kid in that video talks too much sense to be a liberal.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 121 - 140 of365
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

121 Users are viewing the Weird Forum right now

Search the Weird Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
What is the meaning of life? 6 min cjt12 29
Make A Sentance out of a 5 letter word. (Nov '09) 14 min Cyan in CA 28,564
Dave's bar and grill,is now open. (May '13) 15 min CJ Rocker 4,684
Evolution vs. Creation (Jul '11) 16 min DanFromSmithville 111,702
keep a word drop a word (Sep '12) 17 min Doug77 6,065
What song are you listening to right now? (Apr '08) 18 min wichita-rick 140,340
Add a Word remove a Word (Oct '13) 27 min cjt12 1,262
Woman Watching TV Learns of Her Home's Violent ... 1 hr Phyllis Schlafly s Stain 2
How to become Unbannable 1 hr SLACK 71
What are you thinking about now? (Jun '10) 2 hr last_call 14,113
•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••