How old is too old and how young is t...
Sarah

Mooresville, NC

#333 Nov 27, 2012
hmmmm.....
DILF

Huntington, NY

#334 Nov 27, 2012
EraserX wrote:
I'm going to remove this thread from my tracker to leave you two alone...
No no no.....Absolutely not....you stay (Especially if there is a chance that the Romanian/Italian hottie might be in your midst)....

8-)
DILF

Huntington, NY

#335 Nov 27, 2012
EraserX wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm thinking DILF would disagree. Besides, I'd get all jealous. Y'all have fun!
I sure hope you'd be jealous of me.....and not Maria....

8-|
DILF

Huntington, NY

#336 Nov 27, 2012
No Cavities wrote:
<quoted text>
hahahaha..... yes, that 15 minutes makes ALL the difference.
With me.....it can......

;-)
Dr DILF

Huntington, NY

#337 Nov 27, 2012
No Cavities wrote:
<quoted text>
Chablis!
Ooooops!!! I seemed to have spilled some on us...... I've gotta get out of these wet clothes immediately so they can be washed.

8-)

“....VETS”

Level 9

Since: Jan 08

WELCOME HOME

#338 Nov 27, 2012
if you have to ask: you are either too old or too young
Question

Spring Valley, OH

#339 Nov 27, 2012
Gilmore Girl wrote:
<quoted text>Billy will be jealous!
They let you tie up the connection in the internet cafe all day in your nursing home?????

Perhaps you should be moved the the Alzheimer's wing for the good of everyone?

“guess who Lois?”

Level 7

Since: Dec 06

A little hole in the wall.

#340 Nov 27, 2012
Colorado Chick wrote:
Hmmmm..let me GIVE this a thought..I'd say..if the OLD GEEZER can't "get it up"..then he is WAYYYYY too OLD..and if the youngster...prefers a lollipop over you...THEN that is is WAYYYYY tooooo YOUNG!!!
that seems to work for the woman's point of view ...
keep Dreaming

East Quogue, NY

#341 Nov 28, 2012
never young enough to be to0 old

“Live Each Day and Have Fun !”

Level 4

Since: Nov 12

Where I am at .

#342 Nov 29, 2012
Old as you feel LOL today I feel pretty young. But the day isn't over . Sometimes it is a state of mind. :)
keep Dreaming

East Quogue, NY

#343 Nov 30, 2012
so true oldsugar
DILF

Huntington, NY

#344 Nov 30, 2012
Hey....Where's Maria today?
Sure hope she isn't out on a date with some floozy or something.

It was just starting to get fun in here again.....
Avoiding Floozies

Braselton, GA

#345 Nov 30, 2012
DILF wrote:
Hey....Where's Maria today?
Sure hope she isn't out on a date with some floozy or something.
It was just starting to get fun in here again.....
Sorry, I've been concerned with a friend this week, finishing Christmas shopping and such.

Whatcha got planned for the weekend?
DILF

Huntington, NY

#346 Nov 30, 2012
Avoiding Floozies wrote:
<quoted text>
Sorry, I've been concerned with a friend this week, finishing Christmas shopping and such.
Whatcha got planned for the weekend?
OK, take of your friend.....friends are one of the most important things in life. Nice.

Weekend.......
Let's see.....My B-I-L will come over Sat or Sun to help me swap out and reframe a door between my bedroom and the attic above the garage (they are next to each other). Been in the house over 15 years and I'm finally getting around to it......So it's off to Home Depot after work tonight to buy the door....

Other than that, maybe some final leaf raking (big work already done)......

I'd like to take the kids and dog to the beach as well, weather pending of course.
DILF in a toolbelt lol

Braselton, GA

#347 Nov 30, 2012
DILF wrote:
<quoted text>
OK, take of your friend.....friends are one of the most important things in life. Nice.
Weekend.......
Let's see.....My B-I-L will come over Sat or Sun to help me swap out and reframe a door between my bedroom and the attic above the garage (they are next to each other). Been in the house over 15 years and I'm finally getting around to it......So it's off to Home Depot after work tonight to buy the door....
Other than that, maybe some final leaf raking (big work already done)......
I'd like to take the kids and dog to the beach as well, weather pending of course.
How far are you to the beach?.... and W H Y are you not taking your wife???
DILF Man Around Town

Huntington, NY

#348 Nov 30, 2012
DILF in a toolbelt lol wrote:
<quoted text>
How far are you to the beach?.... and W H Y are you not taking your wife???
Beach......About a mile.....I can walk to the bay though, and I do often.

My wife is not a beach person unfortunately.....it's too sandy, JFC!!! She's not a walk to the bay person either. She's a real good sleeper though.
Well Dang it

Braselton, GA

#349 Nov 30, 2012
DILF Man Around Town wrote:
<quoted text>
Beach......About a mile.....I can walk to the bay though, and I do often.
My wife is not a beach person unfortunately.....it's too sandy, JFC!!! She's not a walk to the bay person either. She's a real good sleeper though.
I am SO envious!!!!

I had Thanksgiving with my Long Island in laws through my sister's marriage. What a blast!! Such nice people.
DILF

Huntington, NY

#350 Nov 30, 2012
Well Dang it wrote:
<quoted text>
I am SO envious!!!!
I had Thanksgiving with my Long Island in laws through my sister's marriage. What a blast!! Such nice people.
You don't have to be envious......We are probably going to be renting our apartment out again within 3 months or so (hint hint hint)......lol
You can be close to your sister and her inlaws if you wish!!!!.....and the bay and beach!!!!!
Anonymous

Abidjan, Cote D'Ivoire

#351 Dec 1, 2012
lol..........you guys are really geting on here. Am happy for you two.

Level 8

Since: Jun 08

Location hidden

#352 Dec 1, 2012
age is just a number...... you can't help who you fall in love with....

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Weird Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
conversation using song lyrics (Aug '13) 1 min Camilla 2,521
Two words only please! (Aug '08) 9 min Mr_FX 40,838
Start a sentence in alphabetical order.. 12 min Mr_FX 1,574
El's Kitchen (Feb '09) 22 min Sam 67,105
News Evolution vs. Creation (Jul '11) 25 min scientia potentia... 216,634
*add A word / drop a word* (Nov '12) 32 min SweLL GirL 15,210
5 Letter Word, Change 1 Letter (Oct '15) 33 min SweLL GirL 5,317
What Turns You Off (Jun '11) 1 hr Lucy the First 10,569
All Christmas Carols/Songs and Quotes.. 1 hr Emerald 49
What song are you listening to right now? (Apr '08) 1 hr Lucy the First 206,934
News Trump's bizarre claim that the Clinton email co... 3 hr freedom2016 984
More from around the web