Palin hates on Indians and sez Thanksgiving is for Americans

Posted in the Weird Forum

“We're all Bozos on this bus”

Since: Jan 07

Indianapolis, IN

#1 Nov 27, 2013
http://twitchy.com/2013/11/27/i-wanna-scalp-h...

Just throwin' that out there for the Obama-droids to ingest and believe like it's the gospel truth.

“[[[ Always Thinking ]]]”

Level 8

Since: Nov 12

Greensburg, IN

#2 Nov 29, 2013
Clem it's time to set the record straight.

The problem with all of this is not the gullibility of those who fall for these pranks. It has happened to people on the right as well. It is the vicious nature of the attacks and dim-wittedness exhibited in some of the comments.

It is also the readiness and willingness of those on the liberal left to accept Palin as a feckless boob because of attacks on her by an elite media whose mission in 2008 was to smear her. Those who worried that electing John McCain would put an idiot within a heartbeat of the presidency are unfazed at the endless inanities that issue from the mouth of the clown who currently holds that title.
"No offense Clem."

Level 8

Greensburg, IN

#3 Nov 29, 2013
ROTFLMAO!!!

Sarah [90% of the time makes good sense to me],
the other 10% of the time I couldn't say-my minds not on it.
Same as watching Megyn Kelly on FOX.
'i' get to think'n bout other things...

Indianapolis, IN

#4 Nov 29, 2013
It's not even a matter of what they think, it's what 'the team' is supposed to do. Yes, it's simply team mentality. Same as you see at a pro wresting match or afootball game. Beat up somebody because they are wearing the' wrong' jersey or because 'your guy' is the bad guy wrassler and that's how you roll.

Level 8

Greensburg, IN

#5 Nov 29, 2013
If you say so, what did you say anyhow?
Are you saying the mentality of blacks that form gangs and beat up on each other and play knockout do it for the team?

Indianapolis, IN

#6 Nov 29, 2013
Hoosier Hillbilly wrote:
If you say so, what did you say anyhow?
Are you saying the mentality of blacks that form gangs and beat up on each other and play knockout do it for the team?
I was thinking more like the broader teamLefties.

“New & Improved..”

Level 8

Since: Oct 07

Formerly From Kenya

#7 Nov 29, 2013
As long as there is stuffing involved, I suppose it doesn't matter if ya cook it breast up or breast down..
Parden Pard

Catasauqua, PA

#8 Nov 29, 2013
Hoosier Hillbilly wrote:
Clem it's time to set the record straight.
The problem with all of this is not the gullibility of those who fall for these pranks. It has happened to people on the right as well. It is the vicious nature of the attacks and dim-wittedness exhibited in some of the comments.
It is also the readiness and willingness of those on the liberal left to accept Palin as a feckless boob because of attacks on her by an elite media whose mission in 2008 was to smear her. Those who worried that electing John McCain would put an idiot within a heartbeat of the presidency are unfazed at the endless inanities that issue from the mouth of the clown who currently holds that title.
"No offense Clem."
HOOZY ,,,From whom did you plagiarize this paragraphs from.Seeing other posts that you write in,,,I saw that,you are barely capable of structuring a simple sentence.What gives,,? Beating up on the next door nerd, again...?
Parden Pard

Catasauqua, PA

#9 Nov 29, 2013
OOPS,,(this = these)and,,,no need to answer,,,,!

Level 8

Greensburg, IN

#10 Nov 29, 2013
Palin hates on Indians and sez Thanksgiving is for Americans
Sarah does not hate Indians, she simply stated they felt the property same as the sky belonged to God.
I guess giving the 'inventer' credit is not all bad-?-# And I think he has it patented.
And I guess as far as Thnaksgiving belonging to Americans we've pretty much proved that for 300+ all most 400 years now.

Parden Pard I'm going to forget you said that.
If you'd like to engage in a game of wit, chess, or IQ I remain at your beckoning.

Level 8

Greensburg, IN

#12 Nov 29, 2013
I'd talk!
PDX Dave

Portland, OR

#13 Nov 29, 2013
The "Indians" (a.k.a. Native Americans) need to realize they lost the war, knock off this whole 'heritage' and 'culture' garbage, get off the reservations and assimilate into society already! They have such high rates of alcoholism, suicide, and pre-teen pregnancy, because they insist on setting themselves apart from the society which they leech off of via the BIA

“Right click Left click Yay!”

Level 7

Since: Dec 10

Nehwon

#14 Nov 29, 2013
Uh Clem wrote:
http://twitchy.com/2013/11/27/ i-wanna-scalp-her-palin-haters -fall-for-obviously-fake-india n-quotes-hurl-nastygrams/
Just throwin' that out there for the Obama-droids to ingest and believe like it's the gospel truth.
Considering the stuff Sarah Palin has said in the past, this isn't too far fetched. Poe's Law and all that.

Her opinions, to me, rank up there with Kim Kardashian or Perez Hilton or Rick Santorum (ewww, nasty).

And at this point, I'm just glad that she wasn't granted access to any of the nuclear codes.

Level 8

Greensburg, IN

#15 Nov 30, 2013
"Big Wheel" your a pain
you think you have to gain
by oppressing the people
who are sane!
Your day will soon come
when you have nothing else
to say!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Weird Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Evolution vs. Creation (Jul '11) 3 min DanFromSmithville 134,679
El's Kitchen (Feb '09) 6 min Shaddup 37,796
Obama Barrage! 7 min Hoosier Hillbilly 1
Word Association 2 (Sep '13) 9 min Jennifer Renee 7,834
Name something you shouldn't do naked .... (Mar '14) 11 min wichita-rick 336
True or False Game 13 min mr goodwrench 1,317
What are you thinking about now? (Jun '10) 13 min Crazy Beautiful 26,032
What song are you listening to right now? (Apr '08) 39 min Crazy Beautiful 152,907
Is it possible to....... 1 hr Brandiiiiiiii 616
More from around the web