Hello Everyone, How Are You Doing Tod...

“ROCK ON ROCKERS!!”

Level 8

Since: Mar 11

Rockin' USA ;)

#136 Feb 22, 2013
stacked and proud wrote:
I have had a horrible day..... I am just glad I am off tomorrow...
Oh stacked.. Sorry to hear that..go to SONIC and treat yourself to a FAV ice cream selection.. FEEL BETTER"!!

“Want A Friend, Be One..”

Level 9

Since: Mar 12

Thanks everyone 4/2/17

#137 Feb 22, 2013
Good evening dear friends hope everybody is feeling some what better..God bless..:O)

Level 7

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

#138 Feb 24, 2013
Hello! Everyone! Sally don't know what else to say!

Have a good one!

“Want A Friend, Be One..”

Level 9

Since: Mar 12

Thanks everyone 4/2/17

#139 Feb 24, 2013
its almost afternoon now wow..time flies..
everybody have a good one today..Smile..

Level 8

Since: Jun 08

Location hidden

#140 Feb 24, 2013
Colorado Chick wrote:
<quoted text> Oh stacked.. Sorry to hear that..go to SONIC and treat yourself to a FAV ice cream selection.. FEEL BETTER"!!
thank you chick......

what is it about joe public?? they are really nasty sometimes....

“ROCK ON ROCKERS!!”

Level 8

Since: Mar 11

Rockin' USA ;)

#141 Feb 24, 2013
stacked and proud wrote:
<quoted text>
thank you chick......
what is it about joe public?? they are really nasty sometimes....
It's CUZ, Jill Public called him out on something he tried to hide from her!! STRESS..is your Common Factor here!!..From shaving with a dull razor to HAVING a warm thought of going home to your loving family after work, relaxing and NOT WANTING FOR ANYTHING BUT A Calm restful evening.. AFTER a Hellish day at work..STEPPING through your doorway, REALIZING...CRAP..THAT YOU FORGOT to pay the Utility Bill...Family screaming at you, they are cold...Pack everyone and pets in car and go to a Super 8 Motel..More out of pocket expense, you didn't anticipate. STRESS!! BEAT IT or DIE TRYING!!...EVEN if we lived in Paradise, NOT wanting for anything.. THERE will ALWAYS be THAT one person WHO will try to find a FLAW.. and rag upon it FOREVER!!... Wonders will never cease..

Level 7

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

#142 Feb 25, 2013
Good morning everyone!!!!!

Level 8

Since: Jun 08

Location hidden

#143 Feb 25, 2013
Colorado Chick wrote:
<quoted text> It's CUZ, Jill Public called him out on something he tried to hide from her!! STRESS..is your Common Factor here!!..From shaving with a dull razor to HAVING a warm thought of going home to your loving family after work, relaxing and NOT WANTING FOR ANYTHING BUT A Calm restful evening.. AFTER a Hellish day at work..STEPPING through your doorway, REALIZING...CRAP..THAT YOU FORGOT to pay the Utility Bill...Family screaming at you, they are cold...Pack everyone and pets in car and go to a Super 8 Motel..More out of pocket expense, you didn't anticipate. STRESS!! BEAT IT or DIE TRYING!!...EVEN if we lived in Paradise, NOT wanting for anything.. THERE will ALWAYS be THAT one person WHO will try to find a FLAW.. and rag upon it FOREVER!!... Wonders will never cease..
I know CC .... I must just have one of those faces....

“Want A Friend, Be One..”

Level 9

Since: Mar 12

Thanks everyone 4/2/17

#144 Feb 25, 2013
Good afternoon dear friends hope you all are enjoying this great day..LY guys..:O)

“Denny Crain”

Level 8

Since: Jan 11

Location hidden

#145 Feb 25, 2013
Princess Hey wrote:
Good afternoon dear friends hope you all are enjoying this great day..LY guys..:O)
It is like spring here in Dallas. I hope you are having a great day :)

“Want A Friend, Be One..”

Level 9

Since: Mar 12

Thanks everyone 4/2/17

#146 Feb 25, 2013
Very nice here to Denny but a little nippy..LOL..I am having an awesome day..TY..I really hope you are too..:O)

Level 7

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

#147 Feb 28, 2013
Good Morning to all!!!!!!! ;)

“Want A Friend, Be One..”

Level 9

Since: Mar 12

Thanks everyone 4/2/17

#148 Feb 28, 2013
Good morning SB and all the dear friends..have a great day..:O)

Level 8

Since: Jun 08

Location hidden

#149 Feb 28, 2013
good evening.... I am good.... better thank yesterday....

Laura Beth

Since: Aug 09

Location hidden

#150 Feb 28, 2013
Great if I could just stop this coughing.

“Want A Friend, Be One..”

Level 9

Since: Mar 12

Thanks everyone 4/2/17

#151 Feb 28, 2013
I know the feeling LB..thats my problem as well..I have asthma so its kind of hard to get rid of one when i catch it..hope you feel better soon..:O)

“ROCK ON ROCKERS!!”

Level 8

Since: Mar 11

Rockin' USA ;)

#152 Feb 28, 2013
Wondering WHAT shade to paint the bedroom..HOT PINK or AZTEC GOLD??? Suggestions... anyone???

Level 7

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

#153 Mar 1, 2013
Go with the Gold! Oh? wait! or is that got for the gold?

Oh well Gold is nice, bright and makes the room look bigger.

“Want A Friend, Be One..”

Level 9

Since: Mar 12

Thanks everyone 4/2/17

#154 Mar 2, 2013
Good morning friends..I am alive and well.CC.what color did you decide on..i think hot pink..:O)

Level 7

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

#155 Mar 2, 2013
Good question PH Enquiring minds want to know? Oh, wait is that Enquire?

Oh well still want to know.

Good afternoon everyone!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Weird Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
True False Game (Jun '11) 4 min andet1987 14,368
Word Association 2 (Sep '13) 8 min Jennifer Renee 23,406
WHAT???? A NEW word game? FOUR WORDS (Sep '08) 8 min andet1987 46,253
What song are you listening to right now? (Apr '08) 11 min wichita-rick 213,422
Poll Do Your SOCKS Talk To Each Other? (Feb '14) 12 min F_R_E_D 46
5 Letter Word, Change 1 Letter (Oct '15) 13 min andet1987 7,239
Denny Crain's Place (May '10) 15 min Denny CranesPlace 21,546
Memorable Movie Scenes. 18 min wichita-rick 143
El's Kitchen (Feb '09) 18 min Denny CranesPlace 73,472
Stupid things to ponder ... (Feb '08) 5 hr liars 6,915
More from around the web