If Boyfriends Asks You To Hold His St...

If Boyfriends Asks You To Hold His Stash, Just Say No

There are 85 comments on the WFMY-TV Greensboro story from Apr 6, 2006, titled If Boyfriends Asks You To Hold His Stash, Just Say No. In it, WFMY-TV Greensboro reports that:

A 16-year-old girl says she was just doing a favor for her boyfriend, holding his stash while he was seeing his probation officer.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WFMY-TV Greensboro.

First Prev
of 5
Next Last
danny

United States

#81 Apr 13, 2006
James wrote:
<quoted text>
I Know the question was not directed to me, but I am curious as to which Metallica you are refering to. The old school Metallica that rocked us all or the senior citizen rock they have been pushing on us since Load and Re-Load?
definately old school metallica
James

Kirkland, WA

#82 Apr 13, 2006
louise wrote:
<quoted text>thats wahat i meant! what about your musical tastes anyhoo, james?what are you into?
All music. From Glenn Miller and the Big Band era through classical, easy listening, blues, reggae, rock, heavy metal, grunge, gansta rap, hard hip hop, modern rock, country and western, disco, oldies, some evo, and modern day techno. Did I miss any? I love it all. Music makes the world go round. I would rather put in a CD than watch television any day of the week.
James

Kirkland, WA

#83 Apr 13, 2006
Oh yea, I am not much for opera, gosspel, or polka though. I did forget to mention I love jazz too.
louise

UK

#84 Apr 13, 2006
James wrote:
<quoted text>
All music. From Glenn Miller and the Big Band era through classical, easy listening, blues, reggae, rock, heavy metal, grunge, gansta rap, hard hip hop, modern rock, country and western, disco, oldies, some evo, and modern day techno. Did I miss any? I love it all. Music makes the world go round. I would rather put in a CD than watch television any day of the week.
absolutely!I know! vinyl is even better.I won't part with mine,ever

“ROCK ON ROCKERS!!”

Level 8

Since: Mar 11

Rockin' USA ;)

#85 Jan 29, 2014
DOES that Hold true..for His HORSE'S REINS also??

CLUE!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 5
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Weird Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
El's Kitchen (Feb '09) 19 min eleanorigby 56,769
CHANGE One letter CHANCE (Sep '08) 27 min SweLL GirL 34,965
Last Post Wins! (Aug '08) 41 min SweLL GirL 145,380
News Evolution vs. Creation (Jul '11) 43 min syamsu 199,201
5 Letter Word, Change 1 Letter (Oct '15) 46 min SweLL GirL 2,941
True False Game (Jun '11) 54 min SweLL GirL 12,377
tell me one word to describe yourself (Jun '09) 1 hr SweLL GirL 15,830
2words into 2new words (May '12) 3 hr KNIGHT DeVINE 2,178
What song are you listening to right now? (Apr '08) 3 hr wichita-rick 192,750
What Turns You Off (Jun '11) 5 hr Jack 7,418