If Boyfriends Asks You To Hold His Stash, Just Say No

There are 20 comments on the Apr 6, 2006, WFMY-TV Greensboro story titled If Boyfriends Asks You To Hold His Stash, Just Say No. In it, WFMY-TV Greensboro reports that:

A 16-year-old girl says she was just doing a favor for her boyfriend, holding his stash while he was seeing his probation officer.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WFMY-TV Greensboro.

First Prev
of 5
Next Last
ProductOfItalyNy C

Chicago, IL

#1 Apr 6, 2006
Let that be a lesson to her!
Acey

Lutz, FL

#2 Apr 6, 2006
What a good girlfriend. I need a girl like that for me.
Knock Knock

Los Angeles, CA

#3 Apr 6, 2006
I don't understand this!!
She was caught with a bag of weed and cocaine, but was detected with a METAL DETECTOR!! How does plastic, weed, and coke get detected?
Debbysnack

United States

#4 Apr 6, 2006
cookie monster wrote:
I don't understand this!!
She was caught with a bag of weed and cocaine, but was detected with a METAL DETECTOR!! How does plastic, weed, and coke get detected?
Something else on her person set the detector off. A search uncovered the dope.
lou

UK

#5 Apr 6, 2006
Debbysnack wrote:
<quoted text>

Something else on her person set the detector off. A search uncovered the dope.
probably her gun,or grille
Debbysnack

United States

#6 Apr 6, 2006
lou wrote:
<quoted text>probably her gun,or grille
Or Bic Lighter.
Debbysnack

United States

#7 Apr 6, 2006
Hey lou, come to the Baby Shower. Thread in Offbeat. Bring a present.
Acey

Lutz, FL

#8 Apr 6, 2006
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
Debbysnack

United States

#9 Apr 6, 2006
Acey wrote:
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
I laughed too! HEEHEHEHEEHEHE
lou

UK

#10 Apr 6, 2006
Debbysnack wrote:
Hey lou, come to the Baby Shower. Thread in Offbeat. Bring a present.
Oh, i've already been a nosey bystander!One who avoids eye contact when latino male brandishing a stick,notices me staring.Then i walk slap bang into a lamp-post.
Debbysnack

United States

#11 Apr 6, 2006
Awwww, come on lou. I'll give you my bingo card if you do!
lou

UK

#12 Apr 6, 2006
Debbysnack wrote:
Awwww, come on lou. I'll give you my bingo card if you do!
HAHAHA,I swear, i've just been there.You were very diplomatic with ma Clampitt.Did you not see me gossiping at the scene.With my arms folded and my lips pursed disapprovingly?
Debbysnack

United States

#13 Apr 6, 2006
lou wrote:
<quoted text>HAHAHA,I swear, i've just been there.You were very diplomatic with ma Clampitt.Did you not see me gossiping at the scene.With my arms folded and my lips pursed disapprovingly?
Errrr, I wasn't looking. Opppps.:)
Debbysnack

United States

#14 Apr 6, 2006
LOL, I just got razzeled!! I meant, Oooooops.
Michelle

Lake Saint Louis, MO

#15 Apr 7, 2006
If my boyfriend asked me to hold his stash i think i would have to smoke it for him...lol but of course if my hubby found out i had a boyfriend i better hope i smoke it all cuz i wouldn't want to feel a damn thing while he was kickin my ass............LOL
luckysantangelo

UK

#16 Apr 11, 2006
cooo-eeee!!
cooo-eee

United States

#17 Apr 11, 2006
Can't be here in offbeat. I know!!!! Let's meet where the hotties meet! Change your ID once more. LOL!!!
James

Redmond, WA

#18 Apr 12, 2006
Hopefully she has never been busted for anything in her past. If she is clean then there are two things in her favor. 1. No prior criminal record. 2. She is a minor, so maybe they will go easy on her. If they find drugs in her system (providing they get parent approval for testing) then she may not be so lucky. It is obvious that she is young cuz she brought it into the Federal Building (OOPS)! I wonder if the police are going to pursue her boyfriend? I wonder if he is a stand up guy and will take responsibility for the posession? Probably not. If he did the police could and most likely would bust both of them and not just the girl. They should runi this guys record and let her go with a warning.
Lawless

United States

#19 Apr 12, 2006
James wrote:
Hopefully she has never been busted for anything in her past. If she is clean then there are two things in her favor. 1. No prior criminal record. 2. She is a minor, so maybe they will go easy on her. If they find drugs in her system (providing they get parent approval for testing) then she may not be so lucky. It is obvious that she is young cuz she brought it into the Federal Building (OOPS)! I wonder if the police are going to pursue her boyfriend? I wonder if he is a stand up guy and will take responsibility for the posession? Probably not. If he did the police could and most likely would bust both of them and not just the girl. They should runi this guys record and let her go with a warning.
James, I think that is very sensible. My teenager got into trouble on the job by picking up the baseball bat her boss told her was for her safety if a customer got out of line! She's only nineteen and has thousands of dollars in lawyers fees. They reduced the charges but I really thought she got a bum rap, but she (nor I, for that matter) didn't know the law and broke it. Not like drugs, and I feel bad for her. I still don't understand what the law is regarding having a weapon in a retail store. I guess if it is a licensed gun you are okay but that's all you can use.
louise

UK

#20 Apr 12, 2006
Lawless wrote:
<quoted text>

James, I think that is very sensible. My teenager got into trouble on the job by picking up the baseball bat her boss told her was for her safety if a customer got out of line! She's only nineteen and has thousands of dollars in lawyers fees. They reduced the charges but I really thought she got a bum rap, but she (nor I, for that matter) didn't know the law and broke it. Not like drugs, and I feel bad for her. I still don't understand what the law is regarding having a weapon in a retail store. I guess if it is a licensed gun you are okay but that's all you can use.
is that you ? wink wink say no more,say no more.I'm lost in the forums,can't find my friends

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 5
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Weird Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
motorcycle traveling stories 4 min The Glory Be 549
What song are you listening to right now? (Apr '08) 4 min -ThatsAllFolks- 161,381
"man" words 7 min -TheExam- 661
News The trooper fired at the motorcycle, and then d... 9 min TALLYHO 8541 103
Last Post Wins! (Aug '08) 11 min -ThatsAllFolks- 140,104
10,000th Post WINS 4.0 (Apr '12) 18 min NotaGoth 5,840
News Freak lawnmower accident shoots wire through ma... 21 min Ted Haggard s Gos... 9
Whatcha' doing? (Apr '12) 23 min Mega Monster 8,335
Things that make life eaiser... 59 min Crazy Jae 92
More from around the web