LIE 2 ME please

NOVUS ORDO SECLORUM

“ANNUIT COEPTIS”

Level 2

Since: Apr 11

Location hidden

#39 Oct 19, 2011
Rosa wrote:
<quoted text>You didn't know? See, that's what being out of the loop gets you. The one thing that is not a lie is that every year I get a new boat and motorhome. Oh, oh, oh that I own my time and at the end of the year, the world will owe me $11.00 a month. LOLOLOL @ pais and all those she thinks she has fooled. MUAH!!!
oh I see, that's neat.
but why did you and vee lie over her employment history
why would you lie about that?
Level 6

Since: Nov 10

United States

#40 Oct 19, 2011
Bill clinton had a stroke of my Cigar.

“Let her cry, for she's a Lady”

Level 8

Since: Apr 08

Let her dream, she's a Child

#42 Oct 19, 2011
Dixie Diva wrote:
I have been having an affair with Brad Pitt for years. But I am thinking of kicking him to the curb for Ashton Kushner. He has been throwing his self on me lately with all his problems with Demi.I told him if he cut his hair and shave I might think about it. That is what I told Brad too. He finaly cleaned his self up but I think it is to little to late.
LOL!

Okay, let me try.

Orlando Bloom and I have been an item for years. Keeping it from the tabloids has been a true task. As a matter of fact, I have to leave now, because he wants to get dipped in a vat of milk chocolate and licked clean...(oh, do I wish)

Only in My Dreams ~ Debbie Gibson

;o)

Cherish Your Loved Ones.

“A *wink* and a smile!!”

Level 8

Since: Apr 10

USA

#44 Oct 19, 2011
I won the lottery and am going to buy everyone on OB a new car!!
Level 6

United States

#45 Oct 20, 2011
Barak obama has tiny ears.
Purdy Feet

Manchester Township, NJ

#46 Oct 20, 2011
wow ur in the Right place for that!
lol

ok - we're friends.
lol
Level 6

United States

#47 Oct 20, 2011
Michale Jackson and Elvis Presly are living together in California.

Since: Jan 07

Location Shown

#48 Oct 20, 2011

I take back all that stuff I said about You,...

“"Thinking"”

Level 5

Since: Sep 11

OZ

#49 Oct 20, 2011
A strang man entered my truck this morning while I was at a stop light. He demanded that I not speak. I followed his commands because he held a large black gun. He told me that he was going to leave a large bag of money with me. He then instructed me to speak to no one about this encounter. He exited the truck leaving behind a large bag of money just as he stated he would. The incident shook me up so much that I called my boss and told him that I had an emergency, I would not be in today. I rushed home to get the mysterous loot out of my truck. The whole time I am riding home I am pondering if I should go to the police to turn the money in or to my house to count it. I could really use a large bag of cash, so I decided to go home with it. I entered the house to find that my wife and my girlfriend had already left for work. My attention turned back to the bag of cash. As I shook it to measure it's weight, I noticed that it was pretty heavy. I'm thinking that this is really going to come in handy. I will finally get to that sunny vacation I need so much. So I throw the bag on the kitchen counter and cut-off the strings that held the precious loot inside. I grab both bottom corners and empty the contents on the counter. Just then my heart skipped a beat and I almost fell to the floor. I actually rubbed my eyes to be sure that I was actually seeing what I was seeing. There before me was the largest collection of Monopoly money that I have ever seen. I grabbed the counter to prevent myself from falling to the floor.

Just then I could hear my mom telling me: be honest. Do the right things in life and you will be rewarded with peace of mind.

I was greedy and took the dishonest rout. So instead of a bag full of money and that badly needed vacation I end-up with a loss of a days wages and a near heart attack.
I think that I will just be honest next time.
Ozzie

Walnut Creek, CA

#50 Oct 20, 2011
"Thou art to me a delicious torment." Someone once said.
Sam

Palisades Park, NJ

#51 Oct 20, 2011
Obummer is a GOOD president..........

LMAO!!!!!!!!!!
Dominatrix Maria

Dawsonville, GA

#52 Oct 20, 2011
I'll lie to you when you deserve it!!!

Sweetie-Pie
Level 8

Since: Aug 08

#53 Oct 20, 2011
LIE 2 ME please..

Try it, you'll like.
Dominatrix Maria

Dawsonville, GA

#54 Oct 20, 2011
Dust N Bones wrote:
Barak obama has tiny ears.
His brain didn't grow as expected.

Sweetie-Pie
Level 8

#56 Oct 20, 2011
LIE 2 ME please

Till death do us part..

Sweetie-Pie
Level 8

#57 Oct 20, 2011
LIE 2 ME please

Thank you for being my friend.
Sam

Palisades Park, NJ

#58 Oct 20, 2011
Ma'am...

LOST IN MISSISSIPPI

“it's just craic”

Level 6

Since: Jan 09

United States

#59 Oct 20, 2011
Sweetie-Pie wrote:
LIE 2 ME please
Thank you for being my friend.
maria is deans only golden girl

LOST IN MISSISSIPPI

“it's just craic”

Level 6

Since: Jan 09

United States

#62 Oct 20, 2011
tally dont drink much
Dennis Farina

United States

#64 Oct 20, 2011
Vee wrote:
I dont like Dennis Farina anymore. I dont want to meet him. I am over him. I dont think about him anymore.(Oh my gawd, even I cant believe this.)
Stop stalking me, weirdo!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Weird Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
"Any 3 word combination" (Dec '12) 5 min andet1987 4,567
call it green... (Aug '14) 6 min andet1987 223
A Five Letter Word (Jan '12) 7 min Concerned_American 3,752
last word - first (Jun '12) 23 min Concerned_American 8,210
"3 words beginning with similar Letters!" (Dec '12) 41 min quilterqueen 618
3 Word Advice (Good or Bad) (Dec '14) 44 min Camilla 7,142
~~ Words with Two "E"s ~~ 57 min Concerned_American 155
What song are you listening to right now? (Apr '08) 2 hr River Tam 230,777