Comments
541 - 560 of 751 Comments Last updated Friday Jul 25

“I'll just kick me down a wall,”

Level 6

Since: Dec 11

And walk outa here!

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#592
Oct 13, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

just_ola wrote:
<quoted text>
haha I don't kear...the princess just left on second date with this feller...he's county to the bone-ba-bone-ba-bone bone...and he not only gets out & comes to the door but opens door for her!!! he almost backed out in street when neighbor was driving by...Greg tells neighbor you almost hit my future SIL lol (but not till she grads college)...and they didn't even kiss first date...I said dang how ya know ya wanna second date?...stay tuned...she'd kill me if she knew I was putting this out there...she better be thankful I aint FB'ing it...=)))
sounds like this might get serious! And he sounds like a true gentlemen. I'll keep my fingers crossed for ya.... Oh ya and I think you meant country to the bone not county.....BOOOYAAAA!!!

“Summertime ”

Level 8

Since: Dec 12

and the livin' is easy...

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#593
Oct 13, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

liam cul8r wrote:
<quoted text>sounds like this might get serious! And he sounds like a true gentlemen. I'll keep my fingers crossed for ya.... Oh ya and I think you meant country to the bone not county.....BOOOYAAAA!!!
yeah yeah yeah I just saw that myself...sticking my tongue out...

p.s. she met his mom & says he's a good kisser...

“Summertime ”

Level 8

Since: Dec 12

and the livin' is easy...

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#594
Oct 13, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

oh & thank all for props, comments...I'm just so excited she met one that might be worthy...

Level 6

Since: Apr 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#595
Oct 14, 2013
 

Judged:

3

2

just_ola wrote:
<quoted text>
yeah yeah yeah I just saw that myself...sticking my tongue out...
p.s. she met his mom & says he's a good kisser...
The mom said he was a good kisser? Ola, I'm a country girl, but just how country are these people? LOL J/K

I'm excited for you. Keep us updated. I love love! Makes me happy :)
Ami in Miami

Miami, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#596
Oct 14, 2013
 

Judged:

2

2

2

The fake ip addresses the Local cowards continue to use and hide behind. It's dumb, he's dumb..dumb...dumb!

“Don't worry about me, I"m fine”

Level 5

Since: Aug 13

middle of nowhere

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#597
Oct 14, 2013
 

Judged:

4

3

2

Finding out that someone who I thought was my friend; really doesn't like me, just feels sorry for me. I don't want your sympathy. I want a friend, but that's it.... that makes two in two weeks. So now I am right back where I started a year ago. No friends, that's how I existed for years. Then someone came along and convinced me that friends are nice to have....really it sure doesn't feel like it today. Today the memories of the good times hurt. Knowing that I am not good enough makes it worse.
the princess

Buffalo, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#598
Oct 14, 2013
 

Judged:

4

3

2

... that my mother puts my business on topix ...
Ditto

Tempe, AZ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#599
Oct 14, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Nobody 2 Special wrote:
Finding out that someone who I thought was my friend; really doesn't like me, just feels sorry for me. I don't want your sympathy. I want a friend, but that's it.... that makes two in two weeks. So now I am right back where I started a year ago. No friends, that's how I existed for years. Then someone came along and convinced me that friends are nice to have....really it sure doesn't feel like it today. Today the memories of the good times hurt.
Funny, I'm in the same situation. Maybe we have the same friend.:/

“Don't worry about me, I"m fine”

Level 5

Since: Aug 13

middle of nowhere

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#600
Oct 14, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Ditto wrote:
<quoted text>
Funny, I'm in the same situation. Maybe we have the same friend.:/
EX-friend, that is, I don't want fake friends. Take me or leave me I don't care, but do NOT pretend to like me. I do not need or want fake friends.

Level 2

Since: Mar 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#601
Oct 14, 2013
 

Judged:

1

Nobody 2 Special wrote:
<quoted text>
EX-friend, that is, I don't want fake friends. Take me or leave me I don't care, but do NOT pretend to like me. I do not need or want fake friends.
Fake friends are eniems you know. I had those. Smile we are worth better... friend.

“Don't worry about me, I"m fine”

Level 5

Since: Aug 13

middle of nowhere

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#602
Oct 14, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

H2O Z2 wrote:
<quoted text>
Fake friends are eniems you know. I had those. Smile we are worth better... friend.
Thanks for the thought and offer. I have decided not to try and make any more friends. I am better off alone, then I know where I stand. Good luck to you, though. Have a great day!

Level 2

Since: Mar 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#603
Oct 14, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

Nobody 2 Special wrote:
<quoted text>
Thanks for the thought and offer. I have decided not to try and make any more friends. I am better off alone, then I know where I stand. Good luck to you, though. Have a great day!
Alone.....don't lose hope..... thanks back.....

“I'll just kick me down a wall,”

Level 6

Since: Dec 11

And walk outa here!

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#604
Oct 14, 2013
 

Judged:

2

2

1

Proud To Be Trina wrote:
<quoted text>
The mom said he was a good kisser? Ola, I'm a country girl, but just how country are these people? LOL J/K
I'm excited for you. Keep us updated. I love love! Makes me happy :)
hey I was wondering bout you Trina, how ya been?( oops, better go for the good icons...)
Wondering about people bothers me...
;)
Ditto

Tempe, AZ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#605
Oct 14, 2013
 
Nobody 2 Special wrote:
<quoted text>
EX-friend, that is, I don't want fake friends. Take me or leave me I don't care, but do NOT pretend to like me. I do not need or want fake friends.
Completely agree, x-friend i meant. I don't play games either. I'm out for the week.

ps *We'll make new friends.
Level 9

Since: May 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#606
Oct 14, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Nobody 2 Special wrote:
<quoted text>
Thanks for the thought and offer. I have decided not to try and make any more friends. I am better off alone, then I know where I stand. Good luck to you, though. Have a great day!
No One should be alone... There are some great people here to be friends with... Maybe YOU just wasn't talking to the right ones... Don't give up... YOU take care....
:)
Ami in Miami

Miami, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#607
Oct 14, 2013
 

Judged:

2

2

1

Ditto wrote:
<quoted text>
Completely agree, x-friend i meant. I don't play games either. I'm out for the week.
ps *We'll make new friends.
ps *We'll make new friends.

Not if it's on Topix..you won't.
Ditto

Tempe, AZ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#608
Oct 14, 2013
 

Judged:

3

2

1

Ami in Miami wrote:
<quoted text>
ps *We'll make new friends.
Not if it's on Topix..you won't.
Your right, I wasn't talking about Topix.

Topix is not for me any longer. I had a great friend that played too many mind games with me. All I wanted was their friendship, and I see that is not possible now. I have never been mean to my friend, but I can count endless times they have been mean to me.
It's too consuming. I wish them all the best, and for the record, my feelings were/are real.

Level 6

Since: Apr 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#609
Oct 14, 2013
 

Judged:

2

2

liam cul8r wrote:
<quoted text>hey I was wondering bout you Trina, how ya been?( oops, better go for the good icons...)
Wondering about people bothers me...
;)
So basically I'm a bother? Gee, thanks....LOL...I'm doing really good Liam, how are you?
:)

“Don't worry about me, I"m fine”

Level 5

Since: Aug 13

middle of nowhere

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#610
Oct 14, 2013
 
Ditto wrote:
<quoted text>
Your right, I wasn't talking about Topix.
Topix is not for me any longer. I had a great friend that played too many mind games with me. All I wanted was their friendship, and I see that is not possible now. I have never been mean to my friend, but I can count endless times they have been mean to me.
It's too consuming. I wish them all the best, and for the record, my feelings were/are real.
Be careful, it hurts the worst when the feelings are real.....

Level 3

Since: Jan 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#611
Oct 14, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Nobody 2 Special wrote:
<quoted text>
Be careful, it hurts the worst when the feelings are real.....
It sure does and it can be brutal! That's why I like to be by myself, so no one will hurt me ever again!
Here's a gumdrop for you!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••