what bothers you the most

Level 2

Since: Mar 13

Location hidden

#577 Oct 13, 2013
It bothers me that the Gov.shutdown will not not effect the big cheese Congress Senate....etc. poket how ever
The little people like me and you working our a$$ off are getting crushed by the trickle down effect........

Level 2

Since: Mar 13

Location hidden

#578 Oct 13, 2013
Prize

“you're not the boss of me!”

Since: Jan 08

the road less traveled.....

#579 Oct 13, 2013
H2O Z2 wrote:
It bothers me that the Gov.shutdown will not not effect the big cheese Congress Senate....etc. poket how ever
The little people like me and you working our a$$ off are getting crushed by the trickle down effect........
what bothers me is that those that 'caused' this do not care,
in fact they are hoping we suffer so that it will make pressure in their little power struggle...

Level 8

Since: Dec 12

Winnfield, LA

#580 Oct 13, 2013
liam cul8r wrote:
What bothers me the most is hard to say,
for you see it changes from day to day.
Sometimes it's waking before I'm ready,
Or being bothered with problems that seem so peddy.
If I said that it was only one certain thing,
Well the fact is I'd probably only be lying.
Each day has its ups as well as it downs,
What bothers me today is the government shut down.
what bothers me right now is you said peddy instead of petty...yeah I know...petty of me, isn't it? MUAH!!!

“ROCK ON ROCKERS!!”

Level 8

Since: Mar 11

Rockin' USA ;)

#581 Oct 13, 2013
Politicians and their shady dealings..AND think it's A-OKAY!!

Since: Feb 09

Location hidden

#582 Oct 13, 2013
people who get on offbeat and have no idea how to joke around and have fun.

“I'll just kick me down a wall,”

Level 6

Since: Dec 11

And walk outa here!

#583 Oct 13, 2013
just_ola wrote:
<quoted text>
what bothers me right now is you said peddy instead of petty...yeah I know...petty of me, isn't it? MUAH!!!
damn it! Of course you realize this means war
;)

http://youtu.be/QBml1XZDg3w

“Right click Left click Yay!”

Level 7

Since: Dec 10

Nehwon

#584 Oct 13, 2013
Posters who cut and paste a diatribe without providing a link back to their source.

Google, yay?
Janet

Allentown, PA

#585 Oct 13, 2013
My scrabble partner is not here tonight, and I really felt like playing Scrabble !
I'll catch him next time.

Level 8

Since: Dec 12

Winnfield, LA

#586 Oct 13, 2013
liam cul8r wrote:
<quoted text>damn it! Of course you realize this means war
;)
http://youtu.be/QBml1XZDg3w
haha I don't kear...the princess just left on second date with this feller...he's county to the bone-ba-bone-ba-bone bone...and he not only gets out & comes to the door but opens door for her!!! he almost backed out in street when neighbor was driving by...Greg tells neighbor you almost hit my future SIL lol (but not till she grads college)...and they didn't even kiss first date...I said dang how ya know ya wanna second date?...stay tuned...she'd kill me if she knew I was putting this out there...she better be thankful I aint FB'ing it...=)))

“Right click Left click Yay!”

Level 7

Since: Dec 10

Nehwon

#587 Oct 13, 2013
just_ola wrote:
<quoted text>
haha I don't kear...the princess just left on second date with this feller...he's county to the bone-ba-bone-ba-bone bone...and he not only gets out & comes to the door but opens door for her!!! he almost backed out in street when neighbor was driving by...Greg tells neighbor you almost hit my future SIL lol (but not till she grads college)...and they didn't even kiss first date...I said dang how ya know ya wanna second date?...stay tuned...she'd kill me if she knew I was putting this out there...she better be thankful I aint FB'ing it...=)))
Stay tuned tomorrow for the next episode of The Young and the Topix. Now a word from our sponsor...

HI! BILLY MAYS HERE! ARE YOU TIRED OF CHRIS HANSON COCKBLOCKING YOU? FRET NO MORE FOR I HAVE AN AMAZING SOLUTION TO YOUR PROBLEMS. IT'S CALLED COP-OUT(tm)! WE RESEARCHED EVERY EXCUSE FOR WHATEVER YOU'VE DONE WRONG! STOOD YOUR GROUND? HERE'S YOUR DEFENSE! DROWN YOU CHILDREN? HERE'S YOUR DEFENSE! YOUR SCHEME THAT NEARLY DESTROYED THE ENTIRE WORLD ECONOMIC SYSTEM? NO PROBLEM. NO JAIL! FOR ONLY $19.95 WE'LL INDULGE ALL YOUR SINS!

Level 6

Since: Sep 12

Location hidden

#588 Oct 13, 2013
just_ola wrote:
<quoted text>
haha I don't kear...the princess just left on second date with this feller...he's county to the bone-ba-bone-ba-bone bone...and he not only gets out & comes to the door but opens door for her!!! he almost backed out in street when neighbor was driving by...Greg tells neighbor you almost hit my future SIL lol (but not till she grads college)...and they didn't even kiss first date...I said dang how ya know ya wanna second date?...stay tuned...she'd kill me if she knew I was putting this out there...she better be thankful I aint FB'ing it...=)))
lmoao, wish I had a prop left to give you.
;)

Level 9

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#589 Oct 13, 2013
Prolol Tart wrote:
<quoted text>
lmoao, wish I had a prop left to give you.
;)
Thank YOU for the prop... I give YOU one and her too.....
:)

Level 9

Since: Feb 12

Location hidden

#590 Oct 13, 2013
Parents who won't take their crying child out of church.
Janet

Allentown, PA

#591 Oct 13, 2013
Inflated prices

“I'll just kick me down a wall,”

Level 6

Since: Dec 11

And walk outa here!

#592 Oct 13, 2013
just_ola wrote:
<quoted text>
haha I don't kear...the princess just left on second date with this feller...he's county to the bone-ba-bone-ba-bone bone...and he not only gets out & comes to the door but opens door for her!!! he almost backed out in street when neighbor was driving by...Greg tells neighbor you almost hit my future SIL lol (but not till she grads college)...and they didn't even kiss first date...I said dang how ya know ya wanna second date?...stay tuned...she'd kill me if she knew I was putting this out there...she better be thankful I aint FB'ing it...=)))
sounds like this might get serious! And he sounds like a true gentlemen. I'll keep my fingers crossed for ya.... Oh ya and I think you meant country to the bone not county.....BOOOYAAAA!!!

Level 8

Since: Dec 12

Winnfield, LA

#593 Oct 13, 2013
liam cul8r wrote:
<quoted text>sounds like this might get serious! And he sounds like a true gentlemen. I'll keep my fingers crossed for ya.... Oh ya and I think you meant country to the bone not county.....BOOOYAAAA!!!
yeah yeah yeah I just saw that myself...sticking my tongue out...

p.s. she met his mom & says he's a good kisser...

Level 8

Since: Dec 12

Winnfield, LA

#594 Oct 13, 2013
oh & thank all for props, comments...I'm just so excited she met one that might be worthy...

Level 6

Since: Apr 13

Location hidden

#595 Oct 14, 2013
just_ola wrote:
<quoted text>
yeah yeah yeah I just saw that myself...sticking my tongue out...
p.s. she met his mom & says he's a good kisser...
The mom said he was a good kisser? Ola, I'm a country girl, but just how country are these people? LOL J/K

I'm excited for you. Keep us updated. I love love! Makes me happy :)
Ami in Miami

Miami, FL

#596 Oct 14, 2013
The fake ip addresses the Local cowards continue to use and hide behind. It's dumb, he's dumb..dumb...dumb!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Weird Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Things Not To Say In Bed (Oct '11) 8 min SLY WEST 2,930
News Evolution vs. Creation (Jul '11) 31 min Charles Idemi 164,215
JUST SAY SOMETHING. Whatever comes to mind!! (Aug '09) 47 min SLY WEST 29,134
What song are you listening to right now? (Apr '08) 49 min I Am No One_ 162,998
2015: "Make a Story/ 6 Words Only: 1 hr Grace Nerissa 618
News Thief smashes car window but leaves $1 million ... 1 hr Stephany McDowell 1
Make A Sentance out of a 5 letter word. (Nov '09) 1 hr Grace Nerissa 32,039
REAL motorcycle traveling stories. 1 hr Mega Monster 31
DILF Sets 30 minute record 1 hr Stephany McDowell 13
More from around the web