What does it mean when a man invites ...
Level 6

Since: Apr 13

Location hidden

#163 Jul 21, 2013
Big Time wrote:
<quoted text>
Last night, I walked up to this beautiful woman in a bar and asked her, "Do you live around here often?" She said, "You're wearing two different colored socks." I said, "Yes, but to me they're the same because I go by thickness." Then she asked, "How do you feel?" and I said, "Well, you know when you're sitting on a chair and you lean back so you're just on two legs then you lean too far and you almost fall over but at the last second you catch yourself? I feel like that all the time."
Very interesting. Thanks for the story.

Since: Jan 07

Location Shown

#164 Jul 21, 2013
Don't talk back
Just drive the car
Shut your mouth
I know what you are
Don't say nothing
Keep your hands on the wheel
Don't turn around
This is for real
Digging in the dirt
Stay with me,

one more and it's a hat trick, roxie,...

Miami Nice wrote:
<quoted text>
Actually no, but between some pm's asking about this comment and CC's reply, kind of sick of talking about it.
Ya might disable those PM's or maybe get yourself a social secretary to handle all your messages, Ms Congeniality. You'll feel better real quick and ya can get back to just being Fabulous.
And don't call me sweetheart.
Level 6

Location hidden

#165 Jul 21, 2013
Miami Nice wrote:
<quoted text>
Actually no, but between some pm's asking about this comment and CC's reply, kind of sick of talking about it.
Ya might disable those PM's or maybe get yourself a social secretary to handle all your messages, Ms Congeniality. You'll feel better real quick and ya can get back to just being Fabulous.
Some pm's could mean 2, could mean more. Not really any of your business how many I get and who from. Don't need any help handling anything, and nothing to feel better about. I feel terrific. And sweetheart wasn't meant in an endearing way, it was more of a "Awww, you're kind of slow" way. I'm on fire today, so what else ya got?

Level 9

Since: Feb 12

Location hidden

#166 Jul 21, 2013
Proud To Be Trina wrote:
<quoted text>
Hi, Enzo, how's life treating you?
Very good my dear, we should do coffee sometime...bwahaha...

Level 9

Location hidden

#167 Jul 21, 2013
Miami Nice wrote:
<quoted text>
GFY sweetheart, er harriet whatever...
Miami Nice

Miami, FL

#168 Jul 21, 2013
Proud To Be Trina wrote:
<quoted text>
Some pm's could mean 2, could mean more. Not really any of your business how many I get and who from. Don't need any help handling anything, and nothing to feel better about. I feel terrific. And sweetheart wasn't meant in an endearing way, it was more of a "Awww, you're kind of slow" way. I'm on fire today, so what else ya got?
I'm on fire today, so what else ya got?

Nothing
Level 6

Location hidden

#169 Jul 21, 2013
Glad to hear it. Coffee? What's that? LOL J/K
You know the worst place to take coffee in an open mug?
Level 6

Location hidden

#170 Jul 21, 2013
I Am Enzo - The Baker wrote:
<quoted text>
GFY sweetheart, er harriet whatever...
OMG!! ROFLMAO!! Bwahahahaha!

Level 9

Location hidden

#171 Jul 21, 2013
Proud To Be Trina wrote:
Glad to hear it. Coffee? What's that? LOL J/K
You know the worst place to take coffee in an open mug?
Miami...too many old piddlers waitin to die down there in God's waitin room...

Laura Beth

Since: Aug 09

Location hidden

#172 Jul 21, 2013
I'm on fire today, so what else ya got?

How about some gasoline to speed up the process .
Level 6

Location hidden

#173 Jul 21, 2013
<quoted text>
Miami...too many old piddlers waitin to die down there in God's waitin room...
I was gonna say the car, but that works too, lol
Live and learn!!

“Hippie Single DAD, vet, Honest”

Level 6

Since: Apr 11

Steamboat Sprgs Colorado

#174 Jul 21, 2013
Hmmmmm.
If a guy invites me for coffee, it usually means they they misunderstood the rainbow on my shirt,noticed the long hair but NOT the mustache or
Did know all that & just wanted to go out with a nice GUY anyway. Rick

“I looked, and behold,”

Level 8

Since: Aug 08

Location hidden

#175 Jul 21, 2013
Proud To Be Trina wrote:
So, I say only go out for that coffee if you can handle whatever it is he may be wanting.
Its really just a chance for BOTH the man and the woman to feel each other out, get to know each other a little bit, find out what the other is looking for in terms of a relationship, find out whether you are you both attracted to each other ... chemistry (thats really important) and things of that nature.
Level 6

Location hidden

#176 Jul 22, 2013
Sublime1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Its really just a chance for BOTH the man and the woman to feel each other out, get to know each other a little bit, find out what the other is looking for in terms of a relationship, find out whether you are you both attracted to each other ... chemistry (thats really important) and things of that nature.
Well said Sublime1. Very well said. My first date did not include coffee, there was a steak burger and a shake. And a movie. Omg, the movie - Austin Powers. Yep, that was my first date, Austin Powers and Steak 'n' Shake, lol.
SLACK

Plymouth, MI

#177 Jul 22, 2013
NeverMissed wrote:
I think they just want a piece and are too cheap to pay for dinner ... that goes for you too Slack.
some people just can't take things at face value
SLACK

Plymouth, MI

#178 Jul 22, 2013
<quoted text>
CC is jealous because no man in his right mind would ever invite her for coffee unless of course he sidelines in refurbishing old worn out brooms and then only to establish a price....
Oh, miami nice was nice the other day when the greasy little spawn said he/she was leaving Topix and for us to have a good summer...harriet is quite the liar you know...
i would just to find out what happened to that Ed dog gig.

Laura Beth

Since: Aug 09

Location hidden

#179 Jul 22, 2013
He wants your sugar and cream. Lol

“I looked, and behold,”

Level 8

Since: Aug 08

Location hidden

#180 Jul 22, 2013
Proud To Be Trina wrote:
<quoted text>
Well said Sublime1. Very well said. My first date did not include coffee, there was a steak burger and a shake. And a movie. Omg, the movie - Austin Powers. Yep, that was my first date, Austin Powers and Steak 'n' Shake, lol.
A few weeks or maybe a month after my wife and I first started dating, we went to a restaurant like you speak of. I was carrying our tray of food/drinks with one hand and walking over to our table, when suddenly the drinks started sliding on the tray, which completely unbalanced the tray, and next thing I knew all the food/drinks ended up on the floor. I felt like such an idiot at the time, but we still laugh about that.
SLACK

Plymouth, MI

#181 Jul 22, 2013
SLACK wrote:
<quoted text>i would just to find out what happened to that Ed dog gig.
sled dog

I hate this I phone
Miami Nice

United States

#182 Jul 22, 2013
Nothing

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Weird Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
5 Letter Word, Change 1 Letter (Oct '15) 1 hr SweLL GirL 7,870
*add A word / drop a word* (Nov '12) 1 hr SweLL GirL 16,686
True False Game (Jun '11) 2 hr SweLL GirL 14,809
News Naked man caught on video trying to hide a stat... 2 hr Emerald 6
Change 1 letter game! (Nov '11) 2 hr SweLL GirL 10,682
What song are you listening to right now? (Apr '08) 2 hr Princess Hey 217,191
CHANGE One letter CHANCE (Sep '08) 3 hr SweLL GirL 36,645
News What is up with that strange photo of President... 6 hr Pope Closet Emeritus 9
Poll What are you thinking right now? (May '08) 7 hr andet1987 4,083
El's Kitchen (Feb '09) 9 hr Crystal_Clear722 75,280
Denny Crain's Place (May '10) 9 hr Beautiful Black M... 21,877
More from around the web