What does it mean when a man invites ...
Psycho Dolly Maria

Jefferson, GA

#72 Aug 17, 2010
Laura Beffy wrote:
It means... I need to look at you sober to see if I can bang ya drunk.
haha

“My latest victim”

Since: Jul 10

Location hidden

#73 Aug 17, 2010
Okay. So what does it mean if a woman invites you in/over for coffe. Should qi start another thread?

“My latest victim”

Location hidden

#74 Aug 17, 2010
Big SLACK and fries wrote:
<quoted text>have you told here it was a joke, she is not a sophisticated woman, is trusting and and takes things at face value. tell her hello and I miss her
Lol! Hi Slack.

Level 1

Since: Aug 09

Location hidden

#75 Aug 17, 2010
NeverMissed wrote:
Okay. So what does it mean if a woman invites you in/over for coffe. Should qi start another thread?
If a woman invites a guy in her place for coffee...she is not interested in drinking coffee.

“Spring is here, ”

Level 7

Since: Sep 06

next comes summer! Yippee!!

#76 Aug 17, 2010
LI Raised wrote:
<quoted text>
If a woman invites a guy in her place for coffee...she is not interested in drinking coffee.
I don't think that is true for all women!

Level 1

Location hidden

#77 Aug 17, 2010
La Sunshine wrote:
<quoted text>I don't think that is true for all women!
I'm sure not for all women. And I guess a little clarification would help. If you're out with a woman on a date and it is going real well and you get to her place and she gives you that look and says 'do you want to come in for coffee?' I would almost bet more than coffee is implied. Where as if a woman sees her male neighbor and says 'hey, why don't you come in for some coffee?' then I would be safe to say that coffee is the only thing on the menu. Now in both cases the opposite could be true but I am saying for the most part.
Laura Beffy

Since: Jun 10

Location hidden

#78 Aug 17, 2010
Feck asking a guy over for "coffie" when you want sex. I'm just upfrount. Wants have sex? No blurring those lines. Coffie is coffie. Sex is sex. Lol

bye.... Off to work

“My latest victim”

Location hidden

#79 Aug 17, 2010
I like blurring the lines. Keep it interesting ladies. Keep 'em guessing. They get so much more excited when they don't know it was coming.
Laura Beffy

Since: Jun 10

Location hidden

#80 Aug 17, 2010
NeverMissed wrote:
I like blurring the lines. Keep it interesting ladies. Keep 'em guessing. They get so much more excited when they don't know it was coming.
maybe she should ask her date ...... Can you come over and trim my bush ?
Psycho Dolly Maria

Jefferson, GA

#81 Aug 17, 2010
LI Raised wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm sure not for all women. And I guess a little clarification would help. If you're out with a woman on a date and it is going real well and you get to her place and she gives you that look and says 'do you want to come in for coffee?' I would almost bet more than coffee is implied. Where as if a woman sees her male neighbor and says 'hey, why don't you come in for some coffee?' then I would be safe to say that coffee is the only thing on the menu. Now in both cases the opposite could be true but I am saying for the most part.
Sorry, I need clarification. Is this where she, herself, is the placemat ??

Level 1

Location hidden

#83 Aug 17, 2010
Psycho Dolly Maria wrote:
<quoted text>
Sorry, I need clarification. Is this where she, herself, is the placemat ??
I don't understand your question.

Level 2

Location hidden

#84 Aug 17, 2010
A woman can take it to mean Whatever She wants it to mean..

“My latest victim”

Location hidden

#85 Aug 17, 2010
Big SLACK and fries wrote:
<quoted text>what??
That's right sweety. You just stay confused.
Thaddeus Cruise

Houston, TX

#87 Aug 18, 2010
It usually means he'd like a nice hot slice of Pie to go with it,..maybe not, I've been wrong before.

“100% Princess”

Level 8

Since: Jan 07

and totally harmless

#88 Aug 18, 2010
NeverMissed wrote:
Just curious what you all think ...
He probably wants to talk to you on a neutral setting. Get to know you better. Good luck.
Natasha

Cape Town, South Africa

#89 Jun 28, 2013
I was interested in this thread as I've just been asked to meet a guy for a coffee.
I said I preferred to meet early evening for a drink/snack/meal that I was busy in the day.
He said he wanted only to meet for coffee as he was careful of his 'comfort zone'! I prefer to have a glass of wine as I find meeting for the first time stressful (this is from a dating site).
I'm also used to being taken out to dinner..as I'm considered a very interesting & attractive lady.
Level 6

Since: Apr 13

Location hidden

#90 Jun 28, 2013
I think he just wants to take you on a date and he likes coffee. Obviously, likes something about you, whether it's your personality or physical appearance. But, if he were trying to have a one night stand, he'd probably ask you to the bar. Who knows? How well do you know the man and has he been polite or has he made advances?
Sheesh, what a world, we've got to be scared to go get coffee, I always just thought coffee was coffee. This sounds like a question for Billy R. I'll be back, lol

Since: Feb 09

Location hidden

#91 Jun 28, 2013
Natasha wrote:
I was interested in this thread as I've just been asked to meet a guy for a coffee.
I said I preferred to meet early evening for a drink/snack/meal that I was busy in the day.
He said he wanted only to meet for coffee as he was careful of his 'comfort zone'! I prefer to have a glass of wine as I find meeting for the first time stressful (this is from a dating site).
I'm also used to being taken out to dinner..as I'm considered a very interesting & attractive lady.
my bet is he's probably married and Can't make it at nite, those times are reserved for his wife and family.

Or he simply too cheap to spring for a meal. lol

Level 9

Since: Nov 10

Powellton WV

#92 Jun 28, 2013
NeverMissed wrote:
I think they just want a piece and are too cheap to pay for dinner ... that goes for you too Slack.
LMAO

SLACK would spring for dinner;)
Level 6

Since: Apr 13

Location hidden

#93 Jun 28, 2013
I disagree, I think he wants to have coffee and get a sense of what she's like before springing for the meal, and as he gets comfortable, going out for a drink. Maybe he is really shy and wants to do what is comfortable for him. I'd much rather have coffee with a stranger than a drink. And I'd watch my coffee closely, didn't you see what happened in Dave's Bar and Grill!? Lmao

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Weird Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
El's Kitchen (Feb '09) 4 min revilot2 59,962
News Evolution vs. Creation (Jul '11) 7 min syamsu 205,263
Make A Sentance out of a 5 letter word. (Nov '09) 9 min ImFree2Choose 35,910
A six word game (Dec '08) 14 min ImFree2Choose 19,684
What song are you listening to right now? (Apr '08) 23 min Sharlene45 197,741
News With help from goat, wily Clydesdale goes on la... 35 min Parden Pard 3
News Kanye West released an explicit and bizarre new... 36 min Spotted Girl 5
News new Women bare breasts for gender equality on G... 37 min Spotted Girl 26
Make up your wildest Headline. (Aug '08) 48 min Go Blue Forever 682
JUST SAY SOMETHING. Whatever comes to mind!! (Aug '09) 1 hr Knock off purse s... 33,290
More from around the web