DHS ...what are they up to?

DHS ...what are they up to?

Posted in the Weird Forum

“"*" Always Thinking "*"”

Level 8

Since: Nov 12

Greensburg, IN

#1 Oct 18, 2013
Now, given this spate of unexplained paramilitary purchases, an increasing number of Americans are wondering exactly what the US government is preparing for, especially at a time when Washington seems intent to deprive Americans of their Second Amendment right to arm themselves.

rt.com/usa/army-million-rounds-dhs-472/

Excerpts:
According to Chaffetz’s numbers, the DHS currently has more than 260 million rounds of ammo in stock, and the agency purchased roughly 13 million rounds of ammunition in 2012 that were never used.

Of the 103 million rounds purchased for DHS in 2012, the agency used 88 million for training and around 28 million during actual operations. The US Customs and Border Protection, US Immigration and Customs Enforcement and US Coast Guard are all agencies within the DHS umbrella, which boasts being the third-largest federal department in the country.

www.lookintoit.org/DHS-Preparing-For-7-Year-W...
video from above website
www.youtube.com/watch...
this video from the above website is even more interesting
www.youtube.com/watch...

I hope this is enough information to get you interested in looking further into it.
The above website is full of links

Level 8

Greensburg, IN

#2 Oct 19, 2013
Civil War!

“So it's not you, It's them?”

Level 9

Since: Jun 11

Location hidden

#3 Oct 19, 2013
Hoosier Hillbilly wrote:
Civil War!
Will you "Tea Partiers" be attacking Fort Sumter again, last you did in your last Civil War? After all, that last one worked out so well for y'all!

“We're all Bozos on this bus”

Since: Jan 07

Chicago, IL

#4 Oct 19, 2013
Chilli J wrote:
<quoted text>
Will you "Tea Partiers" be attacking Fort Sumter again, last you did in your last Civil War? After all, that last one worked out so well for y'all!
You have your wars mixed up. The Tea Party was Revolutionary War. Remember? Oppressive taxation by the King? Taxation without representation? Sound familiar?

Level 8

Greensburg, IN

#5 Oct 19, 2013
Thank you Clem, glad you got Chilli oriented. I think when I made reference to 'civil war' his mind turned to 'mush', and that analogy does not apply only to him but probably the majority of Americans that haven't experienced or have any conception of what's going on.
It's happened all around the world but nobody notices. "SAD!"
The 'mind-set' is -that can't happen here -...
but it already is.

Level 9

Location hidden

#6 Oct 19, 2013
Uh Clem wrote:
<quoted text>
You have your wars mixed up. The Tea Party was Revolutionary War. Remember? Oppressive taxation by the King? Taxation without representation? Sound familiar?
Mixed up? Nah! Civil War is Civil War. The Red States are roughly the Old Confederacy and some Western States. Most of these same Tea Party States have filed for Secession. Sound familiar? Of course it does. Nice try above, to spin it otherwise. I'd be fine with you malcontents bailing. Just don't ask the U. S. to bail you deadbeats out financially or militarily!

Level 8

Greensburg, IN

#7 Oct 19, 2013
Chilli I admire your confidence, when was the last time you were tested for NPD?

Level 9

Location hidden

#8 Oct 19, 2013
Hoosier Hillbilly wrote:
Thank you Clem, glad you got Chilli oriented. I think when I made reference to 'civil war' his mind turned to 'mush', and that analogy does not apply only to him but probably the majority of Americans that haven't experienced or have any conception of what's going on.
but it already is.
The idea of a you, of all people here, saying anybody else's mind is turning to mush, is funny. Thanks for the laugh! Do you actually read the serial threads that you start here? Be safe! It can be really tough out here in the R W! You have a good one!

Chicago, IL

#9 Oct 19, 2013
Chilli J wrote:
<quoted text>
Mixed up? Nah! Civil War is Civil War. The Red States are roughly the Old Confederacy and some Western States. Most of these same Tea Party States have filed for Secession. Sound familiar? Of course it does. Nice try above, to spin it otherwise. I'd be fine with you malcontents bailing. Just don't ask the U. S. to bail you deadbeats out financially or militarily!
A new record. 100% inaccuracy. You win the Grand Prize, Presidential Press Secretary.
Sarah P

North Richland Hills, TX

#10 Oct 19, 2013
Hoosier Hillbilly wrote:
but it already is.
I believe YOU have no conception but your own. To old and set in your ways. Probably a Ted lover. Don't be hating on anyone that does not agree with you. The world is a different place today.

Level 9

Location hidden

#11 Oct 19, 2013
Uh Clem wrote:
<quoted text>
A new record. 100% inaccuracy. You win the Grand Prize, Presidential Press Secretary.
Humor us all and let us know what's "innacurate" in my prior! Take your time...I'll wait!

Level 8

Greensburg, IN

#12 Oct 19, 2013
Clem I got a real 'RIP' out'a that one!
Sarah your deal'n with a Hoosier Hillbilly, you know what that means?
'me' & Obama are tight, "WE" think alike ... it's
'my' way or the highway ... you got that?
Sarah P said: " The world is a different place today."
You got that right and "U" axxholes made it that way!

Chicago, IL

#14 Oct 19, 2013
Chilli J wrote:
<quoted text>
Humor us all and let us know what's "innacurate" in my prior! Take your time...I'll wait!
All of it.

An example:

A. http://etc.usf.edu/maps/pages/800/809/809.pdf

B. http://geocurrents.info/wp-content/uploads/20...

Level 2

Since: Oct 13

Location hidden

#16 Oct 19, 2013

Chicago, IL

#17 Oct 19, 2013
The Gleep wrote:
Gleep.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =o-_p-_1lA68XX&feature=rel mfu
Are you related to Glock?
Sarah P

North Richland Hills, TX

#18 Oct 19, 2013
Hoosier Hillbilly wrote:
Clem I got a real 'RIP' out'a that one!
Sarah your deal'n with a Hoosier Hillbilly, you know what that means?
'me' & Obama are tight, "WE" think alike ... it's
'my' way or the highway ... you got that?
Sarah P said: " The world is a different place today."
You got that right and "U" axxholes made it that way!
And what old farts did the job of raising these axxholes? To become axxholes? Chip off the OLD block.

Level 8

Greensburg, IN

#19 Oct 20, 2013
Gud'n Sarah

=*= Chip off the OLD block.=*=
It was Dads' fault!
Sarah P

North Richland Hills, TX

#20 Oct 20, 2013
Hoosier Hillbilly wrote:
Gud'n Sarah

=*= Chip off the OLD block.=*=
It was Dads' fault!
Lol

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Weird Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
CHANGE One letter CHANCE (Sep '08) 2 min andet1987 37,487
The Song Title Game (Jul '10) 4 min quilterqueen 16,089
2words into 2new words (May '12) 7 min quilterqueen 8,918
What song are you listening to right now? (Apr '08) 8 min wichita-rick 226,096
Start a sentence in alphabetical order.. (Oct '16) 14 min andet1987 4,147
OFFBEAT.keepAword.DropAword.2011edition (Oct '11) 15 min what a russsh 21,138
*add A word / drop a word* (Nov '12) 18 min quilterqueen 18,023
Poll What are you thinking right now? (May '08) 2 hr Laura Befffy 6,732
Denny Crain's Place (May '10) 2 hr Rosa 32,458
El's Kitchen (Feb '09) 5 hr Geno 76,611