First Prev
of 9
Next Last

“Yum Chocolate!”

Level 8

Since: Apr 08

Location hidden

#1 Jun 24, 2011
I think it is someone who just wants to be mean for no reason except to hurt others.

but there are others who I think have been hurt who are retailiating against those who hurt them. Do we consider them a troll?

I go back to the first one ....no reason just attacks others. The second one I think is more "hurt" driving the person. For these people I hope that amends can be made. Just my thoughts.

What are your thoughts?

“Grab all the good”

Level 5

Since: Jul 10

Rowlett Tx

#2 Jun 24, 2011
Chatty Kathy wrote:
I think it is someone who just wants to be mean for no reason except to hurt others.
but there are others who I think have been hurt who are retailiating against those who hurt them. Do we consider them a troll?
I go back to the first one ....no reason just attacks others. The second one I think is more "hurt" driving the person. For these people I hope that amends can be made. Just my thoughts.
What are your thoughts?
I am here for fun with my friends. I don't see any fun it calling people names. Debate is great but civility is the first rule even if you disagree

“Yum Chocolate!”

Level 8

Location hidden

#3 Jun 24, 2011
Denny Crain wrote:
<quoted text>I am here for fun with my friends. I don't see any fun it calling people names. Debate is great but civility is the first rule even if you disagree
Morning Denny, well I agree but everyone is human and hurt feelings can cause someone to give back what was given to them. I think what is scary are the people who have no reason to lash out at someone...those I feel have some real issues.

But one thing that I feel we should all remember is we don't really know how someone might react to be called names or just being really mean. I worry if that person is really sensitive they might get very depressed. We don't know for sure how fragile someone is.

“100% Princess”

Level 8

Since: Jan 07

and totally harmless

#4 Jun 24, 2011
Let's see, if I remember my classic literature, trolls live under bridges, try to eat goats and hobbits, and smell bad.....

“Die Hard For The Trivial”

Level 6

Since: Jun 11

Location hidden

#5 Jun 24, 2011
Hitesrunprincess wrote:
Let's see, if I remember my classic literature, trolls live under bridges, try to eat goats and hobbits, and smell bad.....
And they have eyes as big as saucers and lots of warts.

“it's just craic”

Level 6

Since: Jan 09

United States

#6 Jun 24, 2011
Hitesrunprincess wrote:
well sometimes I smell bad

“Go Packers!!!!”

Level 1

Since: Oct 07

Life is a Gift

#7 Jun 24, 2011
And I like Greek food.
Level 4

Since: May 11

Location hidden

#8 Jun 24, 2011
i lige bes izza veew frmma gereek resserants flore th dey hav nize cirelimingsn@@

“RIP Eric Medlen FC#4 1973-2007”

Since: Aug 08

Location hidden

#9 Jun 24, 2011
So does that mean trolls smell like Greek food?

“100% Princess”

Level 8

and totally harmless

#10 Jun 24, 2011
JFR Fan wrote:
So does that mean trolls smell like Greek food?
Maybe trolls are made out of Greek food?

“New & Improved..”

Level 8

Since: Oct 07

Formerly From Kenya

#11 Jun 24, 2011
It's all in their Diss Position...

ps. trolls DO serve gyro's at the county fair.

“Ridin' The Devils Little Horse”

Since: Mar 08

Straight To Hells Door

#12 Jun 24, 2011
Idiocy!

Since: Aug 08

Buffalo, NY

#13 Jun 24, 2011
Level 1

Since: Dec 10

Location hidden

#15 Jun 24, 2011
In Jeebus' eyes, all are equal. Praise Cod.

Level 8

Since: Nov 08

Location hidden

#17 Jun 24, 2011
Im glad Father Theresa is back...lol...I give it back...Kinky long hair..usually its hot pink or green...crazy facila features(big eyes and nose crazy smile) and they are usually really short with lots of wrinkles.

http://trolldollsguide.com/

“100% Princess”

Level 8

and totally harmless

#18 Jun 24, 2011
DaveMC wrote:
Im glad Father Theresa is back...lol...I give it back...Kinky long hair..usually its hot pink or green...crazy facila features(big eyes and nose crazy smile) and they are usually really short with lots of wrinkles.
http://trolldollsguide.com/
And most of the time they're naked with no, uh, parts...

“Happy Holidays”

Since: Nov 07

"you get back what you give"

#19 Jun 24, 2011
_Father_Theresa_ wrote:
In Jeebus' eyes, all are equal. Praise Cod.
I'm tired of cod, how about walleye?

“Yum Chocolate!”

Level 8

Location hidden

#20 Jun 24, 2011
LOL..you all are so funny!:)smiles and hugs!

“Right click Left click Yay!”

Level 7

Since: Dec 10

Nehwon

#21 Jun 24, 2011
Chatty Kathy wrote:
What are your thoughts?
Depends on your definition of a troll...

Some trolls are just obnoxious people you'd encounter anywhere.

Some trolls are cowards who hide behind the (not quite) anonymous nature of the internet.

Some trolls "push your buttons" just to get a reaction (for the lulz).

If you venture onto internet, you enter at your own risk. Contained within is the very best and the very worst humanity has to offer. Developing a thick skin to shrug off the troll attacks or wearing asbestos underwear for incendiary replies is recommended.

“Where DO missing socks go?”

Level 7

Since: Jun 11

They run away to join the show

#22 Jun 24, 2011
Chatty Kathy wrote:
What are your thoughts?
Yep, just like diabetes.

Type II trolls are made not born.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 9
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Weird Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The BIZARRE reasons why men rape in India 7 min Dr Wu 1,099
Word Association 2 (Sep '13) 7 min Mega Monster 7,612
Evolution vs. Creation (Jul '11) 14 min Blitzking 132,891
Funny!! Word association game. (Nov '13) 14 min wichita-rick 2,152
Last 3 Letters into 3 new words. (Dec '08) 17 min ShadyBits 55,276
~`*`~ Create a sentence using the 'letters' of ... (Oct '12) 22 min ShadyBits 1,765
What song are you listening to right now? (Apr '08) 22 min Roy 152,540
What are you thinking about now? (Jun '10) 47 min -Lea- 25,746
Let's Play Song Titles With One Word? 3 hr X Crypsis X 336
More from around the web