What Would You Do for One Million Dol...

What Would You Do for One Million Dollars?

Posted in the Weird Forum

heartensoul4u

Los Banos, CA

#1 Feb 8, 2007
For One Million Dollars:

How much would you forfeit? How far would you go? Could you sell everything you owned?

Would you sacrifice your sense of pride?

Ron Sharon is a down-on-his-luck 27 year old former IT executive from Irvine, California. Sharon recently created a website announcing that he was establishing a goal of 30 days to acquire one million dollars. With few commodoties and a great deal of hutzpah, Sharon is soliciting the citizens of the world to assist him in his "amazing adventure".

You decide. Is this foolishness or financial savvy? Read all about it!

Click here:
http://www.associatedcontent.com/article/1442...

“Whip it, whip it good”

Level 8

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

#2 Apr 25, 2013
Did he reach the goal? last post

“Big Sur”

Level 8

Since: Jun 11

Location hidden

#3 Apr 25, 2013
Klondike bar?

“the Democrats have become”

Since: Jun 08

the Party of NO!!!..their turn

#4 Apr 25, 2013
...so....guy gets out his mercedes s-class, tells his driver to wait for him, and goes into a bar....lady sitting at the bar sees all this, and works her way down the bar to sit next to him....they strike up a conversation....

...after a while, the guy asks the lady to leave the bar with him and go to a hotel...lady says no....guy asks if she'd do it for a million dollars, and she says sure!...he asks if she'd do it for $50, and she gets all indignant, and yells at him "what do you think i am?!"....

...he says, "well, we've already ascertained what you are....now we are just negotiating the price"....

“Big Sur”

Level 8

Since: Jun 11

Location hidden

#5 Apr 25, 2013
Old Sam wrote:
...so....guy gets out his mercedes s-class, tells his driver to wait for him, and goes into a bar....lady sitting at the bar sees all this, and works her way down the bar to sit next to him....they strike up a conversation....
...after a while, the guy asks the lady to leave the bar with him and go to a hotel...lady says no....guy asks if she'd do it for a million dollars, and she says sure!...he asks if she'd do it for $50, and she gets all indignant, and yells at him "what do you think i am?!"....
...he says, "well, we've already ascertained what you are....now we are just negotiating the price"....
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =GnOl4VcV5ngXX
Too funny! Hiya OS!
Level 6

Since: Apr 13

Location hidden

#6 Apr 25, 2013
What wouldn't I do for one million dollars should be the question? That's a joke, keep your suggestions to yourself.LOL
Level 5

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

#7 Apr 25, 2013
I'd buy land build a berm house and then build more for older people on a fixed income. I would also make sure there was space for a garden. After that was done I would start a program for at risk youth to learn how to build berm homes and garden.

“ROCK ON ROCKERS!!”

Level 8

Since: Mar 11

Rockin' USA ;)

#8 Apr 25, 2013
Nursingmommys5 wrote:
I'd buy land build a berm house and then build more for older people on a fixed income. I would also make sure there was space for a garden. After that was done I would start a program for at risk youth to learn how to build berm homes and garden.
GREAT IDEA!!..That's WHAT we need more educational programs for the young...using their hands to build something productive...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Weird Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Start a sentence in alphabetical order.. 1 min Mr_FX 1,710
2words into 2new words (May '12) 3 min Mr_FX 6,851
Last 3 Letters into 3 new words. (Dec '08) 5 min Mr_FX 61,097
News The stunning facial inkings of a little known t... 5 min andet1987 23
Post any FOUR words (Feb '16) 7 min Mr_FX 2,449
Name an item game 9 min andet1987 636
4 Word Game (Use Same Letter) (Dec '14) 17 min andet1987 1,390
What turns you on ? (Aug '11) 1 hr Mila Beaujolais 1,514
What Topics knows about you 1 hr _Susan_ 85
What song are you listening to right now? (Apr '08) 1 hr wichita-rick 207,146