Chicago, Illinois; A place with a per...
Unhappy in Chicagoland

Chicago, IL

#85 Mar 18, 2014
Additionally to that, even smelling nice will NOT get any guy a firm relationship in Chicagoland if he is not rich. At first, it may briefly turn on a young lady to you, if for instance you are wearing deodorant and cologne and you smell and look nice. But the instant she finds out you are not rich, especially when she asks you what you do for a living, or she sees that you wear glasses or that you don't drive a car, she will shove you away from her and she will scurry right off. In some cases, she'll tell you to get a job or get a much better job. But seemingly in more and more cases of it happening, she'd tell you to go rob some banks, steal a Bentley, deal more drugs, or whatever she wants, even if it means getting SWAT teams and police copters on your tail. In fact, I wouldn't be surprised if someone came and told me that many of those ladies moving to the ghetto were telling their new boyfriends to prove how "tough" they were against the police, especially with evading the police, even shooting officers and evading SWAT and police copters without getting taken down and getting away with it, before she'll engage in a long term relationship/marriage with him.
Unhappy in Chicagoland

Cicero, IL

#86 Apr 18, 2014
Just the other day, a senior citizen was attacked on the Yellow Line (Skokie Swift) CTA rapid transit, and not a single person tried to help the victim!
Cesar Maniago

Medford, NY

#87 Apr 18, 2014
What you say might be true to a degree.
But at least you have an awesome hockey team, not many cities can say that.

“Vintage 1949”

Level 1

Since: Mar 13

...lightly salted...

#88 Apr 18, 2014
Unhappy in Chicagoland wrote:
Just the other day, a senior citizen was attacked on the Yellow Line (Skokie Swift) CTA rapid transit, and not a single person tried to help the victim!
...most likely just another day in the life of a true ferrerman i say...

“So it's not you, It's them?”

Level 9

Since: Jun 11

Location hidden

#89 Apr 18, 2014
Enzo49 wrote:
<quoted text>
...most likely just another day in the life of a true ferrerman i say...
So just you're another one of the gang here, with that poster's name burned into your brain, living in your head, rent-free, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, 52 months a year? Aw... Get help, dude? LOL

“So it's not you, It's them?”

Level 9

Since: Jun 11

Location hidden

#90 Apr 18, 2014
^^^52 months = 52 weeks^^^

“Vintage 1949”

Level 1

Since: Mar 13

...lightly salted...

#91 Apr 18, 2014
Chilli J wrote:
<quoted text>
So just you're another one of the gang here, with that poster's name burned into your brain, living in your head, rent-free, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, 52 months a year? Aw... Get help, dude? LOL
My apologies CJ, I had no idea you two dudes(?) were an item...

“So it's not you, It's them?”

Level 9

Since: Jun 11

Location hidden

#92 Apr 18, 2014
Enzo49 wrote:
<quoted text>
My apologies CJ, I had no idea you two dudes(?) were an item...
No apologies necessary, Enzo. I apologize for thinking that you'd evolved a bit further than you bro Sammy Spammy. I wish all the happiness in the World for you two! Have a good one!*grin*

“Vintage 1949”

Level 1

Since: Mar 13

...lightly salted...

#93 Apr 18, 2014
Chilli J wrote:
<quoted text>
No apologies necessary, Enzo. I apologize for thinking that you'd evolved a bit further than you bro Sammy Spammy. I wish all the happiness in the World for you two! Have a good one!*grin*
Funny you should mention spammy because I have no use for him either...obviously thinking has never been one of your stronger attributes. Enjoy your Friday!...

“100% Princess”

Level 8

Since: Jan 07

and totally harmless

#94 Apr 18, 2014
you should write a blog....
LOL

Wilmington, OH

#95 Apr 18, 2014
Hitesrunprincess wrote:
you should write a blog....
...that no one would read...

“So it's not you, It's them?”

Level 9

Since: Jun 11

Location hidden

#96 Apr 18, 2014
Enzo49 wrote:
<quoted text>
Funny you should mention spammy because I have no use for him either...obviously thinking has never been one of your stronger attributes. Enjoy your Friday!...
What's funny is that I have a use for you, or at least your posts. I occasionally read one, have a good chuckle, confirm that at least I'm still compos mentis, so far! If you actually had no use for Spammy, you might want to post a bit less like him in the future than yiou did above, but hey... Enjoy!

“Vintage 1949”

Level 1

Since: Mar 13

...lightly salted...

#97 Apr 18, 2014
Chilli J wrote:
<quoted text>
What's funny is that I have a use for you, or at least your posts. I occasionally read one, have a good chuckle, confirm that at least I'm still compos mentis, so far! If you actually had no use for Spammy, you might want to post a bit less like him in the future than yiou did above, but hey... Enjoy!
Compos mentis on topix? You're no doubt insane CJ, just like the rest of us in this asylum!!!

“So it's not you, It's them?”

Level 9

Since: Jun 11

Location hidden

#98 Apr 18, 2014
Enzo49 wrote:
<quoted text>
Compos mentis on topix? You're no doubt insane CJ, just like the rest of us in this asylum!!!
LOL

“Vintage 1949”

Level 1

Since: Mar 13

...lightly salted...

#99 Apr 18, 2014
Chilli J wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL
Nice try getting me riled up there but you lose, today is one of my better days...a happy Easter to you and yours CJ...

“So it's not you, It's them?”

Level 9

Since: Jun 11

Location hidden

#100 Apr 18, 2014
Enzo49 wrote:
<quoted text>
Nice try getting me riled up there but you lose, today is one of my better days...a happy Easter to you and yours CJ...
Thanks! Wasn't even trying. Happy Easter to you and yours too.:)

“Vintage 1949”

Level 1

Since: Mar 13

...lightly salted...

#101 Apr 18, 2014
...geez, i thought my last post was rather touching albeit offtopic...
Genolicious

Chesapeake, VA

#102 Apr 18, 2014
LOL wrote:
<quoted text>...that no one would read...
Not true. I read it multiple times a day.
LOL

Mount Vernon, OH

#103 Apr 18, 2014
Chilli J wrote:
<quoted text>
What's funny is that I have a use for you, or at least your posts. I occasionally read one, have a good chuckle, confirm that at least I'm still compos mentis, so far! If you actually had no use for Spammy, you might want to post a bit less like him in the future than yiou did above, but hey... Enjoy!
Talk about living in someone's head.... Have you Whispered lately?
LOL

Mount Vernon, OH

#104 Apr 18, 2014
Enzo49 wrote:
<quoted text>
Funny you should mention spammy because I have no use for him either...obviously thinking has never been one of your stronger attributes. Enjoy your Friday!...
I love you too, jackwagon...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Weird Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Add a Word, Drop a Panty game 6 min andet1987 771
News Evolution vs. Creation (Jul '11) 8 min Aura Mytha 174,068
What song are you listening to right now? (Apr '08) 14 min xxxooxxx 169,694
WHAT???? A NEW word game? FOUR WORDS (Sep '08) 20 min andet1987 42,128
What's the time where you live? (May '13) 23 min KNIGHT DeVINE 896
Funny!! Word association game. (Nov '13) 25 min wichita-rick 3,250
JUST SAY SOMETHING. Whatever comes to mind!! (Aug '09) 28 min KNIGHT DeVINE 29,783
2015: "Make a Story/ 6 Words Only: 55 min Brother Larry 2,602
El's Kitchen (Feb '09) 1 hr Sam 44,082
name my cat 1 hr Crazy Jae 68
More from around the web