Chicago, Illinois; A place with a per...
Unhappy in Chicagoland

Joliet, IL

#65 Mar 10, 2014
FTW Forever wrote:
<quoted text>For crying out loud! MOVE then instead of just wallowing in self pity and eating worms.
I would if I could, but I am developmentally disabled and don't have enough money to buy a house. I am trapped in Chicagoland like a prisoner of North Korea's Camp 22. And by the way, people with disabilities are so heavily scorned and despised by Illinois people that it is absolutely sickening! Especially considering that, in Illinois, absolutely nobody loves people with autism unless it is their son or daughter.

Level 3

Since: Jul 07

PARK RIDGE IL.

#66 Mar 10, 2014
Unhappy in chicagoland wrote:
People who have gone through Chicago's O'Hare or Midway Airports, McCormick place, or what not have likely seen those large posters that say; "We're Glad You're Here!" on walls, floor-to-ceiling columns, on/near baggage carousels, hung on flag banners, and such. Many have those drawings of the lake with outlines of the Willis Tower, the Smurfit-Stone building (that building with the slanted, diamond shaped roof), and the John Hancock building towering above it. Others might have scenery in photograph, pictures of smiling ladies looking like they are having fun, and other stuff.
Sadly, all of that is but a mask and cover up for a cold, brutal, and severely foreboding truth. Roughly 75 percent of Chicago proper, including the Downtown area, is endless, nonstop ghetto, brimming with violent gangs, lethal flash mobs (which attack only innocent people, they attack in huge groups, and they attack viciously, like piranha), shootings, armed robberies, and all. That same ghetto even covers dozens of south and southeast suburbs, many of which even have gang bangers and hardened criminals in the Mayor's office! Outside that is endless, barren social desert. Nobody is friendly to each other in the state of Illinois, Chicago's collar county area (DuPage, Kane, DeKalb, Lake, McHenry, and Will counties) has totally the absolute worst snobs on the continent of North America. Totally no love between people in the collar county area, no friendliness between people in public. Chicagoland women are the absolute worst in North America when it comes to dating and marriage. When they look for a man, all they ever look for is luxury, upper class living. They look for guys who own luxury yachts and large, expensive speed boats on Lake Michigan, schoolhouse-sized mansions either lakefront or in a gated community, hundred grand Bentleys, and who make no less than 6 to 7 figures a year. Chicagoland cheerleaders, especially even college/university cheerleaders, are SO snobby and standoffish, they practically do not even qualify for human status. Many only qualify for something equivilant to that of wild rabbits. As it is jobwise, the economy is not good, guys are losing jobs, fewer and fewer young guys are able to get jobs as women take them over, therefore there is like a tsunami of young ladies who are tired of guys being unable to find full time, high paying work, and are moving from the Chicago suburbs into Chicago proper so they can join gangs and date/marry gang bangers, drug dealers, flash mobsters, and other hard core criminals, all so they can get what they want from their husbands through their drug money, as well as money/credit cards stolen in armed robberies, homicides, flash mob attacks, burglaries, muggings, and thefts.
Whoever makes those "We're Glad You're Here" signs and puts them all over Chicago's public ways must really wish it were a federal felony, even punishable by 90 years minimum to life imprisonment, for any guy to approach within less than 300 feet of any cheerleader, uniformed or not uniformed, not only at the stadium, especially before and after games and during halftime, but also in the general community, even including but not limited to college dormitories/dorm buildings, cafeterias, classrooms, gymnasiums, shopping centers, movie theaters, and all else. Whoever makes them also must really prefer it if people with disabilities were executed, and if only guys who earned no less than 7 or more figures annually were allowed, by law, to date and/or get married.
Every place has its problem.

Some worse and some better.

Chicago is no exception.

“WHERE BORN AN A-HOLE OR DID ”

Since: Mar 14

YOU WORK AT IT YOUR WHOLE LIFE

#67 Mar 10, 2014
Unhappy in Chicagoland wrote:
<quoted text>
I would if I could, but I am developmentally disabled and don't have enough money to buy a house. I am trapped in Chicagoland like a prisoner of North Korea's Camp 22. And by the way, people with disabilities are so heavily scorned and despised by Illinois people that it is absolutely sickening! Especially considering that, in Illinois, absolutely nobody loves people with autism unless it is their son or daughter.
BS! That is more poor poor pitiful crap.
that is interesting though if true. I always expected you to go Lanza on us.
Dude if you can't get a girl it's because your not really a man but just a baby boy.

“So it's not you, It's them?”

Level 9

Since: Jun 11

Location hidden

#68 Mar 10, 2014
<quoted text>
You think it's such a big funny game, don't you!? You won't think it's so funny when you yourself approach some cute young woman in Chicago's Grant Park and then get blasted and beaten to blazes by a flash mob, or even arrested and thrown in jail when you approach a woman in the suburbs and she complains to the police about you!
"...blasted and beaten to blazes by a flash mob, or even arrested and thrown in jail..?" Why? You obviously lack self-esteem and have admitted, probably correctly, that you have no chance of having a healthy relationship with an attractive Chicago gal. I'm confident that Chicago gals agree with your surprisingly dead-on self-assessment. There's nothing funny about a guy who's obviously lost his mojo and who's willingly, emotionally neutered himself...

“So it's not you, It's them?”

Level 9

Since: Jun 11

Location hidden

#69 Mar 10, 2014
<quoted text>
"Developmentally disabled" can mean anything from a guy with an unfortunate birth defect to a guy who's a slacker bum and loser who's unable to accept blame for his own shortcomings. I'll graciously assume it's the former, Praetorian, not the latter and wish you well with Chicago gals.
Unhappy in Chicagoland

Joliet, IL

#70 Mar 10, 2014
Chilli J wrote:
<quoted text>
You obviously lack self-esteem and have admitted, probably correctly, that you have no chance of having a healthy relationship with an attractive Chicago gal. I'm confident that Chicago gals agree with your surprisingly dead-on self-assessment. There's nothing funny about a guy who's obviously lost his mojo and who's willingly, emotionally neutered himself...
I do admit there may be a few nice ladies in Chicagoland, but the ONLY Chicagoland ladies that might, just might, fall for an average or below average Joe (wealth wise) are the morbidly obese (upwards of 300 pounds) ladies. And unfortunately, overweight/obese ladies do not turn me on sexually.
Unhappy in Chicagoland

Joliet, IL

#71 Mar 10, 2014
Overweight/obese ladies may be attractive for some guys, but for me personally, overweight/obese women are not attractive, and personally, they do not turn me on sexually at all.
Level 2

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#72 Mar 10, 2014
<quoted text>
Well you are obviously high functioning.
If your writing style is any indication. Have you tried mingling with a peer group? In a city there would be support groups for and full of people like your self. Safe places to mix and meet like minded folks. Doubt that you are the only guy there who feels the same way.
Here's some ideas
http://youtu.be/rjQvVBZgI_k
Or maybe you can relate to this fellow
http://youtu.be/l3k_JvrYsAQ
Jen

Fort Worth, TX

#73 Mar 11, 2014
Overweight/obese ladies may be attractive for some guys, but for me personally, overweight/obese women are not attractive, and personally, they do not turn me on sexually at all.
you are such a downer dude. I'm not attracted to negative people good luck with all that
Unhappy in Chicagoland

Joliet, IL

#74 Mar 13, 2014
SimplyLoveYou wrote:
<quoted text> Well you are obviously high functioning.
If your writing style is any indication. Have you tried mingling with a peer group? In a city there would be support groups for and full of people like your self. Safe places to mix and meet like minded folks. Doubt that you are the only guy there who feels the same way.
Here's some ideas
http://youtu.be/rjQvVBZgI_k
Or maybe you can relate to this fellow
http://youtu.be/l3k_JvrYsAQ
Yes, I am high functioning, but to Illinois women, high functioning means absolutely nothing to them. Not even if I were to go for a 5 hour swim in an Olympic sized swimming pool filled to it's brim with the world's strongest and sweetest smelling cologne and then head on over to the most crowded and popular nightclub in Chicago. In Illinois, especially Chicagoland, women do not want intelligence from a man. They want money and luxury, upper class lifestyles from a man. And in Illinois, not only do nice guys apparently finish last, but in Chicagoland, nice guys don't stand a chance at all anymore as the women (in Chicagoland) that they want are going even for guys that are downright hardened career criminals. Guys that rob banks, shoot and rob innocent people blind, steal cars at gunpoint, even shooting the driver to take the car, steal people's credit cards and then max them out, not to mention even people's identities. In fact, I wouldn't be a bit surprised if some of those women were even going for guys that are career serial killers. And I totally refuse to live as a career criminal.

“I looked, and behold,”

Level 8

Since: Aug 08

Location hidden

#75 Mar 13, 2014
<quoted text>And I totally refuse to live as a career criminal.
You're right ... it's so much better to be a professional whiner. That gets you far with women. Actually, maybe you can get pity sex.
Level 2

Location hidden

#76 Mar 14, 2014
<quoted text>
Yes, I am high functioning, but to Illinois women, high functioning means absolutely nothing to them. Not even if I were to go for a 5 hour swim in an Olympic sized swimming pool filled to it's brim with the world's strongest and sweetest smelling cologne and then head on over to the most crowded and popular nightclub in Chicago. In Illinois, especially Chicagoland, women do not want intelligence from a man. They want money and luxury, upper class lifestyles from a man. And in Illinois, not only do nice guys apparently finish last, but in Chicagoland, nice guys don't stand a chance at all anymore as the women (in Chicagoland) that they want are going even for guys that are downright hardened career criminals. Guys that rob banks, shoot and rob innocent people blind, steal cars at gunpoint, even shooting the driver to take the car, steal people's credit cards and then max them out, not to mention even people's identities. In fact, I wouldn't be a bit surprised if some of those women were even going for guys that are career serial killers. And I totally refuse to live as a career criminal.
Good morning. I find it noble of you to make the decision not to be a criminal, Cicero. A wise choice indeed. Have you asked your parents to help you find a suitable mate? Your aunts or uncles may know some one. There are people known as matchmakers, who line up like minded singles. Perhaps you could contact one of them? Some times the very best that we seek out in the world, is right under our nose. I'm sure the girl (or guy) of your dreams is out there, waiting and looking for someone just like you. Be patient and hold onto your ideals. I wish you good things and a happy ending.
Unhappy in Chicagoland

Joliet, IL

#77 Mar 14, 2014
SimplyLoveYou wrote:
<quoted text> Good morning. I find it noble of you to make the decision not to be a criminal, Cicero. A wise choice indeed. Have you asked your parents to help you find a suitable mate? Your aunts or uncles may know some one. There are people known as matchmakers, who line up like minded singles. Perhaps you could contact one of them? Some times the very best that we seek out in the world, is right under our nose. I'm sure the girl (or guy) of your dreams is out there, waiting and looking for someone just like you. Be patient and hold onto your ideals. I wish you good things and a happy ending.
There is no possible way I could ever find a suitable mate in the state of Illinois. Illinois is a social desert where only the gold owners fit in, in Cicero, the city of Chicago proper, the suburbs, even in places as far flung as Sycamore and DeKalb. And with young women in Chicago's collar county area (even including a couple young ladies that are members of my extended family having allready done so) moving straight into Chicago's HUGE ghetto and deliberately hooking up with, and marrying, hardened gangsters, what chance do I possibly stand in getting anyone in this burned-out bird?

Luckily as it turns out, I am now on a waiting list for subsidized housing in Florida. But still, I have been burned and treated like dirt by Illinois women many numerous times. But in Florida, even young skinny ladies say "Hi" to me, invite me to dance with them at nightclubs, occasionally even hang out with me at the beach. And I really need to warn all guys who might be planning on visiting Chicagoland to leave all Chicagoland ladies alone if they don't want to get rejected, shot, murdered, or something nasty.

#78 Mar 15, 2014
SimplyLoveYou wrote:
<quoted text>decision not t I wish you good things and a happy ending.
Asian massage parlors? I think he's looking for more than that.
Pale Wild Wood Flower

Castroville, TX

#79 Mar 15, 2014
Oh MY EFFING God seriously all this over a horses name..... Pretty Princess.... WOW Beautiful. Wild Run Rodeo Sabinal ! how do you do this is you know who...:)
Pale Wild Wood Flower

Castroville, TX

#80 Mar 15, 2014
Bull Rider's Everything Baby !
Unhappy in Chicagoland

Joliet, IL

#81 Mar 15, 2014
FTW Forever wrote:
<quoted text>Asian massage parlors? I think he's looking for more than that.
Even Chicago's Chinatown is a violent ghetto!

East of Cicero Avenue, everywhere from Lawrence Avenue (4800 north) all the way south to the Will County border (with the exception of between 95th and 127th) is all endless, nonstop violent ghetto. And north of the BNSF train yard, the ghetto extends westward all the way to Austin Avenue. Even the lakefront is a violent ghetto from Lawrence Avenue all the way south and east to just past Gary, Indiana.
Level 2

Location hidden

#82 Mar 18, 2014
<quoted text>
Even Chicago's Chinatown is a violent ghetto!
East of Cicero Avenue, everywhere from Lawrence Avenue (4800 north) all the way south to the Will County border (with the exception of between 95th and 127th) is all endless, nonstop violent ghetto. And north of the BNSF train yard, the ghetto extends westward all the way to Austin Avenue. Even the lakefront is a violent ghetto from Lawrence Avenue all the way south and east to just past Gary, Indiana.
Smh & lol. How are you feeling today friend?
Unhappy in Chicagoland

Joliet, IL

#83 Mar 18, 2014
SimplyLoveYou wrote:
<quoted text> Smh & lol. How are you feeling today friend?
Bummed out knowing that Northern Illinois still has at least 43 more days of winter ahead. And in fact, today I even saw a suicidal woman in Chicago's west suburb of Oak Park! She was wearing spandex, including shorts that only reached about a quarter of the way (at most) down her thighs, and it was in the low 50s Fahrenheit actual temperature, with southeast winds averaging 17 miles per hour, producing a wind chill of around 45 degrees Fahrenheit.

And by the way, speaking of autistic people and high IQs, even an IQ high enough for one to rewind/rewire burned out motors, even one as complicated as a 3 phaser with 24 coils, and successfully get it running again without blowing fuses, starting electrical fires, or getting electrocuted, means nothing to Illinois/Chicagoland women. Literally, Illinois/Chicagoland women never want big brains. Only money and luxury, upper class living.

#84 Mar 18, 2014
<quoted text>
Bummed out knowing that Northern Illinois still has at least 43 more days of winter ahead. And in fact, today I even saw a suicidal woman in Chicago's west suburb of Oak Park! She was wearing spandex, including shorts that only reached about a quarter of the way (at most) down her thighs, and it was in the low 50s Fahrenheit actual temperature, with southeast winds averaging 17 miles per hour, producing a wind chill of around 45 degrees Fahrenheit.
And by the way, speaking of autistic people and high IQs, even an IQ high enough for one to rewind/rewire burned out motors, even one as complicated as a 3 phaser with 24 coils, and successfully get it running again without blowing fuses, starting electrical fires, or getting electrocuted, means nothing to Illinois/Chicagoland women. Literally, Illinois/Chicagoland women never want big brains. Only money and luxury, upper class living.
No your right... Women do not want to be bored to death talking about electric motors.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Weird Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
What song are you listening to right now? (Apr '08) 2 min F_R_E_D 217,375
5 Letter Word, Change 1 Letter (Oct '15) 11 min SweLL GirL 7,891
hoosier hillbilly (May '13) 21 min Princess Hey 28
Word Association 2 (Sep '13) 45 min wichita-rick 23,787
Memorial Day 57 min Info 53
News Man held in Las Vegas sex assaults, kidnap, rob... 1 hr ilove Russia 5
Make highest comment in Offbeat topix forum (Dec '12) 1 hr Princess Hey 83
El's Kitchen (Feb '09) 5 hr 8541 MARINE 75,330
Denny Crain's Place (May '10) 5 hr harleyhoney 22,013
News Ben & Jerry's 'no-same-flavor' rule implemented... 8 hr Christsharia sLaw 31
More from around the web