“I"M GOIN' STRAIGHT TO HELL”

Since: Mar 14

AIN'T NOTHING SLOWING ME DOWN

#22 Mar 3, 2014
Unhappy in Chicagoland wrote:
<quoted text>
all social outcasts need to be exterminated from the world.
O.K. Here is your blindfold. Would you like a last cigarette?
Alright let's see 6 blanks and 3 real bullets, check ( Passes out rifles to the guards). O.K...
"Praetorian you have been found guilty of being a social outcast. Fir your offense you have been sentenced to death. Do you have any last words? Speak now."
Praetorian: Wah Wah Wah chick's won't play with my pecker... wah wah wah
Guards shoulder your weapons!
Ready!
Aim!
Fire!
Pop Pop Pop Pop
A noted observer

Dayton, OH

#23 Mar 3, 2014
Girls are ICKY!!!!!
Alias - Trish

Jackson, MO

#24 Mar 3, 2014
QUOTE who="Anonymous" <quoted text>

Alright let's see 6 blanks and 3 real bullets, check ( Passes out rifles to the guards). O.K...

"ALIAS you have been found guilty of being a social outcast. Fir your offense you have been sentenced to death. Do you have any last words? Speak now."

Wah Wah Wah chick's won't play with my pecker... wah wah wah

Ready!
Aim!
Fire!
Pop Pop Pop Pop

Whaaaat? Bwhahahahaha

I'm not going to get caught up in IT again .. I'm just going to have fun from here on out.
Damnit .. who's got a light?
Alias - Trish

Jackson, MO

#25 Mar 3, 2014
Ooops - ahahahahahaha

Good One FTW Forever !

#26 Mar 3, 2014
Alias - Trish wrote:
QUOTE who="Anonymous" <quoted text>
"ALIAS you have been found guilty of being a social outcast. Fir your offense you have been sentenced to death. Do you have any last words? Speak now."
Wah Wah Wah chick's won't play with my pecker... wah wah wah
Ready!
Aim!
Fire!
Pop Pop Pop Pop
Whaaaat? Bwhahahahaha
I'm not going to get caught up in IT again .. I'm just going to have fun from here on out.
Damnit .. who's got a light?
Here's a BIC, just don't spill the water in that thing, it stinks and never goes away.
Hello

Jackson, MO

#27 Mar 3, 2014
Did you know that Missouri is going to bring back the 'firing squad'?
Most affordable I suppose.
Unhappy in Chicagoland

Chicago, IL

#28 Mar 3, 2014
Sublime1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Not exterminated, but is it too much to ask that you go whine someplace else ... maybe on your very own blog.
The ENTIRE World needs to know about this!!!

It needs to be made clear that any person who is anti-social, as well as any woman who only wants money when she looks for a man and is desparate enough that she'll hook up with a hardened gangster to get her luxury, upper-class lifestyle; those types of people are to be AVOIDED and left alone at ALL times by EVERYONE! There are numerous single guys out there that want to be loved by a woman, some live in Chicagoland, some are looking to move to Chicagoland with the intention of hooking up with a woman in Chicagoland, and they NEED to be WARNED about Illinois women, especially Chicagoland women!

The only way Chicagoland women just MIGHT change their attitudes is if they are continuously avoided and left alone by ALL guys!

#29 Mar 3, 2014
<quoted text>
It needs to be made clear that any person who is anti-social, as well as any woman who only wants money when she looks for a man and is desparate enough that she'll hook up with a hardened gangster to get her luxury, upper-class lifestyle; those types of people are to be AVOIDED and left alone at ALL times by EVERYONE! There are numerous single guys out there that want to be loved by a woman, some live in Chicagoland, some are looking to move to Chicagoland with the intention of hooking up with a woman in Chicagoland, and they NEED to be WARNED about Illinois women, especially Chicagoland women!
The only way Chicagoland women just MIGHT change their attitudes is if they are continuously avoided and left alone by ALL guys!
Dude for heavens sakes. MAN UP and quite bitching about women. Maybe you would get one if you did.

“So it's not you, It's them?”

Level 9

Since: Jun 11

Location hidden

#30 Mar 3, 2014
FTW Forever wrote:
<quoted text>Dude for heavens sakes. MAN UP and quite bitching about women. Maybe you would get one if you did.
That poor little Praetorian dude! He apparently missed the message: Blame others for your own bad behavior, your poor self-esteem and your own shortcomings and act like a desperate, needy, negative, whiny victim and repel virtually everyone. Others almost always see you the way that you see yourself. Then he wonders why no gal that he wants, wants to get within 50 feet of him.

#31 Mar 3, 2014
Chilli J wrote:
<quoted text>
That poor little Praetorian dude! He apparently missed the message: Blame others for your own bad behavior, your poor self-esteem and your own shortcomings and act like a desperate, needy, negative, whiny victim and repel virtually everyone. Others almost always see you the way that you see yourself. Then he wonders why no gal that he wants, wants to get within 50 feet of him.
Seriously, if he such a man how come women he doesn't even know or is with have so much power over him? Straight women aren't looking for a B**** to date.

Level 9

Location hidden

#32 Mar 3, 2014
FTW Forever wrote:
<quoted text>Seriously, if he such a man how come women he doesn't even know or is with have so much power over him? Straight women aren't looking for a B**** to date.
The short answer is he's not. So he's impressively self-delusional or lying through his teeth here.

Level 8

Since: Aug 08

Location hidden

#33 Mar 3, 2014
<quoted text>The only way Chicagoland women just MIGHT change their attitudes is if they are continuously avoided and left alone by ALL guys!
Alright, dude. The rest of us will avoid them and teach them that they need to sleep with whiny nerds like you too. Bros before h0s!!

“City-data forum administrator”

Since: Sep 13

Pyongyang, North Korea

#34 Mar 4, 2014
<quoted text>
Outcast bastards like this piece of shit have NO business wasting our oxygen, our money, our food, and our lives! ANY man who; has glasses, makes less than the richest three percent make, and can not FULLY support himself, the woman, and the family by himself with only his own income and all else belongs in the sewer! Social outcast shits need to be exterminated from this world, no questions asked! Survival of the FITTEST; that's nature's law!

Pyongyang, North Korea

#35 Mar 4, 2014
FTW Forever wrote:
<quoted text>Dude for heavens sakes. MAN UP and quite bitching about women. Maybe you would get one if you did.
That piece of shit that you are replying to has been trolling all over the dang Internet, even over at the city-data.com forum! As we said earlier, social outcasts, including but NOT limited to guys with glasses, anyone who is overweight, anyone who has ANY type of physical, mental, or developmental disability, is wheelchair bound, has behaviors anywhere outside the normal beat of life, and who has ANYTHING about him that is odd, have ZERO business wasting our oxygen, food, space, and money, and they need to be exterminated and destroyed!

Pyongyang, North Korea

#36 Mar 4, 2014
Sublime1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Alright, dude. The rest of us will avoid them and teach them that they need to sleep with whiny nerds like you too. Bros before h0s!!
That piece of trash is just like a tree that loses limbs in a big storm. Any tree that loses limbs, even small ones, in even a single big storm, is chopped down and hauled away. It's municipal law as well as nature's law; only the strongest, fittest trees are allowed to line city streets. Any tree that is damaged by a storm is immediately finished off and removed by chainsaw, chipper, stump grinder, and logging truck.
Unhappy in Chicagoland

Chicago, IL

#37 Mar 6, 2014
FTW Forever wrote:
Another typical response from a Chicago worshipper!
Unhappy in Chicagoland

Chicago, IL

#38 Mar 6, 2014
City data forum wrote:
<quoted text>
Outcast bastards like this piece of shit have NO business wasting our oxygen, our money, our food, and our lives! ANY man who; has glasses, makes less than the richest three percent make, and can not FULLY support himself, the woman, and the family by himself with only his own income and all else belongs in the sewer! Social outcast shits need to be exterminated from this world, no questions asked! Survival of the FITTEST; that's nature's law!
Typical of whoever banned me repeatedly from the city-data forum. Like they wish America was run by an iron-fisted totalitarian dictatorship. Like, just keep shoving all the single guys in the world into Chicagoland and then tease, torment, and make fun of them when they get rejected! That makes me mad!
Unhappy in Chicagoland

Chicago, IL

#39 Mar 6, 2014
Melody_E wrote:
<quoted text>
You're a MCE robot aren't you?
Another typical reply, like according to you, just keep shoving the entire single male population into Chicagoland, and then tease, torment, and make huge fun of all the guys that are rejected by all the Chicagoland ladies. What else do you wish? That all guys who ever got dumped/rejected by a Chicagoland woman got the chair for it? Very typical of a Chicagoland girl to want to cause even more damage to a dumped guy's heart and ego, and then try to draw the whole single guys population into Chicagoland and make mince meat out of their hearts and egos!

Level 9

Location hidden

#40 Mar 6, 2014
<quoted text>
Another typical reply, like according to you, just keep shoving the entire single male population into Chicagoland, and then tease, torment, and make huge fun of all the guys that are rejected by all the Chicagoland ladies. What else do you wish? That all guys who ever got dumped/rejected by a Chicagoland woman got the chair for it? Very typical of a Chicagoland girl to want to cause even more damage to a dumped guy's heart and ego, and then try to draw the whole single guys population into Chicagoland and make mince meat out of their hearts and egos!
...then tease, torment and make fun of all the guys that are rejected by all the Chicagoland ladies?" You've been whining here for ~six (6) months now? Your priors confirm that at least a big part of your problem is you and your defeatist, Debbie Downer, oh, woe is me attitude.

What's your plan here? You fishing for a "pity date?" You really think that'll work? The only gal you might attract with that approach, might be as emotionally damaged as you are! The smell of your desperation is starting to stink up the Forum. You got dumped? Get over it!
Unhappy in Chicagoland

Chicago, IL

#41 Mar 6, 2014
Chilli J wrote:
<quoted text>
The smell of your desperation is starting to stink up the Forum. You got dumped? Get over it!
You are not in North Korea anymore! So get over it!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Weird Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Missing posters.. (Jan '14) 6 min SLY WEST 33
Funny!! Word association game. (Nov '13) 12 min wichita-rick 1,732
What song are you listening to right now? (Apr '08) 16 min wichita-rick 147,724
What ?? are you thinking about NOW? 2014 27 min Keith Urban Legend 456
WHAT???? A NEW word game? FOUR WORDS (Sep '08) 34 min whatimeisit 40,329
Change-one-of-six-letters (Dec '12) 42 min whatimeisit 3,465
Ebola in America 47 min Just TLC 38
What are you thinking about now? (Jun '10) 1 hr ---Word Woman--- 21,395
Do you have a Topix crush? (Jun '11) 3 hr Law D Doll 6,418

Weird People Search