Chicago, Illinois; A place with a per...

Chicago, Illinois; A place with a personality like poisoned honey!

Posted in the Weird Forum

First Prev
of 6
Next Last
Unhappy in chicagoland

Cicero, IL

#1 Oct 26, 2013
People who have gone through Chicago's O'Hare or Midway Airports, McCormick place, or what not have likely seen those large posters that say; "We're Glad You're Here!" on walls, floor-to-ceiling columns, on/near baggage carousels, hung on flag banners, and such. Many have those drawings of the lake with outlines of the Willis Tower, the Smurfit-Stone building (that building with the slanted, diamond shaped roof), and the John Hancock building towering above it. Others might have scenery in photograph, pictures of smiling ladies looking like they are having fun, and other stuff.

Sadly, all of that is but a mask and cover up for a cold, brutal, and severely foreboding truth. Roughly 75 percent of Chicago proper, including the Downtown area, is endless, nonstop ghetto, brimming with violent gangs, lethal flash mobs (which attack only innocent people, they attack in huge groups, and they attack viciously, like piranha), shootings, armed robberies, and all. That same ghetto even covers dozens of south and southeast suburbs, many of which even have gang bangers and hardened criminals in the Mayor's office! Outside that is endless, barren social desert. Nobody is friendly to each other in the state of Illinois, Chicago's collar county area (DuPage, Kane, DeKalb, Lake, McHenry, and Will counties) has totally the absolute worst snobs on the continent of North America. Totally no love between people in the collar county area, no friendliness between people in public. Chicagoland women are the absolute worst in North America when it comes to dating and marriage. When they look for a man, all they ever look for is luxury, upper class living. They look for guys who own luxury yachts and large, expensive speed boats on Lake Michigan, schoolhouse-sized mansions either lakefront or in a gated community, hundred grand Bentleys, and who make no less than 6 to 7 figures a year. Chicagoland cheerleaders, especially even college/university cheerleaders, are SO snobby and standoffish, they practically do not even qualify for human status. Many only qualify for something equivilant to that of wild rabbits. As it is jobwise, the economy is not good, guys are losing jobs, fewer and fewer young guys are able to get jobs as women take them over, therefore there is like a tsunami of young ladies who are tired of guys being unable to find full time, high paying work, and are moving from the Chicago suburbs into Chicago proper so they can join gangs and date/marry gang bangers, drug dealers, flash mobsters, and other hard core criminals, all so they can get what they want from their husbands through their drug money, as well as money/credit cards stolen in armed robberies, homicides, flash mob attacks, burglaries, muggings, and thefts.

Whoever makes those "We're Glad You're Here" signs and puts them all over Chicago's public ways must really wish it were a federal felony, even punishable by 90 years minimum to life imprisonment, for any guy to approach within less than 300 feet of any cheerleader, uniformed or not uniformed, not only at the stadium, especially before and after games and during halftime, but also in the general community, even including but not limited to college dormitories/dorm buildings, cafeterias, classrooms, gymnasiums, shopping centers, movie theaters, and all else. Whoever makes them also must really prefer it if people with disabilities were executed, and if only guys who earned no less than 7 or more figures annually were allowed, by law, to date and/or get married.

“He said What?!”

Level 5

Since: Feb 10

No Way! LOL

#2 Oct 27, 2013
Unhappy in chicagoland wrote:
People who have gone through Chicago's O'Hare or Midway Airports, McCormick place, or what not have likely seen those large posters that say; "We're Glad You're Here!" on walls, floor-to-ceiling columns, on/near baggage carousels, hung on flag banners, and such. Many have those drawings of the lake with outlines of the Willis Tower, the Smurfit-Stone building (that building with the slanted, diamond shaped roof), and the John Hancock building towering above it. Others might have scenery in photograph, pictures of smiling ladies looking like they are having fun, and other stuff.
Sadly, all of that is but a mask and cover up for a cold, brutal, and severely foreboding truth. Roughly 75 percent of Chicago proper, including the Downtown area, is endless, nonstop ghetto, brimming with violent gangs, lethal flash mobs (which attack only innocent people, they attack in huge groups, and they attack viciously, like piranha), shootings, armed robberies, and all. That same ghetto even covers dozens of south and southeast suburbs, many of which even have gang bangers and hardened criminals in the Mayor's office! Outside that is endless, barren social desert. Nobody is friendly to each other in the state of Illinois, Chicago's collar county area (DuPage, Kane, DeKalb, Lake, McHenry, and Will counties) has totally the absolute worst snobs on the continent of North America. Totally no love between people in the collar county area, no friendliness between people in public. Chicagoland women are the absolute worst in North America when it comes to dating and marriage. When they look for a man, all they ever look for is luxury, upper class living. They look for guys who own luxury yachts and large, expensive speed boats on Lake Michigan, schoolhouse-sized mansions either lakefront or in a gated community, hundred grand Bentleys, and who make no less than 6 to 7 figures a year. Chicagoland cheerleaders, especially even college/university cheerleaders, are SO snobby and standoffish, they practically do not even qualify for human status. Many only qualify for something equivilant to that of wild rabbits. As it is jobwise, the economy is not good, guys are losing jobs, fewer and fewer young guys are able to get jobs as women take them over, therefore there is like a tsunami of young ladies who are tired of guys being unable to find full time, high paying work, and are moving from the Chicago suburbs into Chicago proper so they can join gangs and date/marry gang bangers, drug dealers, flash mobsters, and other hard core criminals, all so they can get what they want from their husbands through their drug money, as well as money/credit cards stolen in armed robberies, homicides, flash mob attacks, burglaries, muggings, and thefts.
Whoever makes those "We're Glad You're Here" signs and puts them all over Chicago's public ways must really wish it were a federal felony, even punishable by 90 years minimum to life imprisonment, for any guy to approach within less than 300 feet of any cheerleader, uniformed or not uniformed, not only at the stadium, especially before and after games and during halftime, but also in the general community, even including but not limited to college dormitories/dorm buildings, cafeterias, classrooms, gymnasiums, shopping centers, movie theaters, and all else. Whoever makes them also must really prefer it if people with disabilities were executed, and if only guys who earned no less than 7 or more figures annually were allowed, by law, to date and/or get married.
http://youtu.be/HHsKtSz07XQ...
Unhappy in Chicagoland

Chicago, IL

#3 Feb 28, 2014
This is critically serious and is nothing to play around with. Especially with the lack of any good quality women in the Chicagoland area; in fact even within the State of Illinois. Even the rising percentages of households with female breadwinners is not softening their hearts a single bit; in fact, exactly because of that, and the fact that fewer and fewer guys are getting the big, high paying jobs, even in Chicago's collar county area, numerous young women are moving from the suburbs, even from as far west as the Fox River, are moving right into the ghetto and hooking up with hardened gangsters and thugs; the types of guys that get their 6 and 7 annual figures, their luxury sports vehicles, and all else through armed robberies, shootings, homicides, drug dealing, car jackings, grand theft auto, burglaries, thefts, all the easy but wrong and illegal way. Many are even moving right into the worst neighborhoods of Chicago such as Hyde Park, the Loop area, and the near south side, where they are hooking up with guys who are with the lethal and tremendously predatory Flash Mobs. Literally, those ladies have just totally hardened their hearts and they don't care whose life is disrupted or even destroyed by their new boyfriends/fiancees/husbands, all they care about is getting what they want from him.

Nowadays, it is more dangerous than ever before and is likely to only get worse for single guys especially who like interacting with young ladies. In Illinois, the ladies are one or the other of two things; jail/prison bait and gang/flash mob bait. For example, that group of cute young ladies you might have seen for instance at the big shiny bean at Millennium Park or near Buckingham Fountain in Grant Park would very easily be gang and Flash Mob bait, and just merely approaching them, let alone trying to interact with them, is as certain to send bullets, bats, and fists flying your way as beating a hornet's nest with a baseball bat is likely to send hornets swarming and buzzing like crazy. Likewise, that group of young ladies you might have seen, for instance, in the cafeteria at College of DuPage or on the Naperville Riverwalk are easily jail/prison bait, even from a distance, and if you try to interact with them, they will get you a free room inside that huge red brick fortress next door to the DuPage County Fairgrounds.

Level 2

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#4 Feb 28, 2014
Unhappy in Chicagoland wrote:
This is critically serious and is nothing to play around with. Especially with the lack of any good quality women in the Chicagoland area; in fact even within the State of Illinois. Even the rising percentages of households with female breadwinners is not softening their hearts a single bit; in fact, exactly because of that, and the fact that fewer and fewer guys are getting the big, high paying jobs, even in Chicago's collar county area, numerous young women are moving from the suburbs, even from as far west as the Fox River, are moving right into the ghetto and hooking up with hardened gangsters and thugs; the types of guys that get their 6 and 7 annual figures, their luxury sports vehicles, and all else through armed robberies, shootings, homicides, drug dealing, car jackings, grand theft auto, burglaries, thefts, all the easy but wrong and illegal way. Many are even moving right into the worst neighborhoods of Chicago such as Hyde Park, the Loop area, and the near south side, where they are hooking up with guys who are with the lethal and tremendously predatory Flash Mobs. Literally, those ladies have just totally hardened their hearts and they don't care whose life is disrupted or even destroyed by their new boyfriends/fiancees/husbands, all they care about is getting what they want from him.
Nowadays, it is more dangerous than ever before and is likely to only get worse for single guys especially who like interacting with young ladies. In Illinois, the ladies are one or the other of two things; jail/prison bait and gang/flash mob bait. For example, that group of cute young ladies you might have seen for instance at the big shiny bean at Millennium Park or near Buckingham Fountain in Grant Park would very easily be gang and Flash Mob bait, and just merely approaching them, let alone trying to interact with them, is as certain to send bullets, bats, and fists flying your way as beating a hornet's nest with a baseball bat is likely to send hornets swarming and buzzing like crazy. Likewise, that group of young ladies you might have seen, for instance, in the cafeteria at College of DuPage or on the Naperville Riverwalk are easily jail/prison bait, even from a distance, and if you try to interact with them, they will get you a free room inside that huge red brick fortress next door to the DuPage County Fairgrounds.
Forgive me for being honest and saying that your post cracked me up.
BTW - When did you lose your job at the Greater Chicago-land Department of Tourism and Attractions?
;)
Unhappy in Chicagoland

Chicago, IL

#5 Mar 1, 2014
SimplyLoveYou wrote:
<quoted text> Forgive me for being honest and saying that your post cracked me up.
BTW - When did you lose your job at the Greater Chicago-land Department of Tourism and Attractions?
;)
I never worked for the Chicagoland department of tourism or attractions. But I travel the country a lot, and from my personal experiences, Illinois women are the worst, Chicagoland has the largest crime-ridden ghetto (more than 100 square miles in size!) of practically any city in America, even Times Square in Manhattan, New York City had more nice/sociable people per average sized crowd than Chicagoland has. And I have travelled a lot by air before, and I personally see, at both Midway and O'Hare Airports, all those big signs, placed on trash cans, at the baggage carousels, on wall banners, and such, those big poster signs that say; "We're Glad You're Here." Once, I was in Southwest Florida, at a local nightclub with a band/live music playing, I was invited to dance with four cute young ladies. Later, I even found out that one of those ladies happened to be a cheerleader; yes, you read correctly, a *cheerleader* at Florida Gulf Coast University! To me, it is a major thing when a cheerleader interacts with new guys, especially at nightclubs. In Chicagoland, cheerleaders are so stuck up and anti-social, it's like they don't even qualify for human status. In fact, they qualify more appropriately for something equivilant to wild rabbits. And in fact, at the high school I went to (Morton West High School in Chicago's west suburb of Berwyn), cheerleaders were banned from talking to guys at all while in uniform in the fall of 1999. UIC has cheerleaders, but UIC also sits in the ghetto (and chances are, she who was single when she joined the UIC cheerleader squad has allready hooked up with some horribly dangerous hardened criminal who would shoot any other man who even approached within 30 feet of her, or even within less than 100 feet of the cheerleader squad). NIU also has cheerleaders, but it's a 6 hour bicycle ride from my house, and I would need to stay a couple nights there at least, which I can not afford. But even if I could go watch the college cheerleaders at NIU, UIC, and/or any Chicagoland colleges that have them, Chicagoland cheerleaders, and really any young Chicagoland woman with that similar type of body, only look for money when they look for a man. They especially will NEVER hook up with guys who wear glasses. They want guys with perfect (20/20 or better) vision. They also especially want guys who own expensive luxury sports vehicles, luxury yachts and speedboats on Lake Michigan, schoolhouse-sized mansions, either lakefront or in a gated community, and there is no telling what else.
Unhappy in Chicagoland

Chicago, IL

#6 Mar 1, 2014
SimplyLoveYou wrote:
<quoted text> Forgive me for being honest and saying that your post cracked me up.
;)
To make matters far worse, even handsome guys will get rejected and mentally crushed by Chicagoland women if they don't have what she wants of him. Worse still, there appears to be a massive flow of young ladies moving from the suburbs (even from as far west as the Fox River) right into the ghetto. Even into Chicago's worst, most violent neighborhoods such as Hyde Park, Washington Park, the Loop area, and the near south side area. If the guy is handsome and physically attractive, most young Chicago city ladies might initially try and strike up a conversation with him. But once she asks him what he does for a living, where he lives, what kind of vehicle and vessels he owns, if he doesn't own what she wants of him, she'd say stuff like; "Go join a gang, flash mob, whatever! Rob a few banks! Steal for me the nicest sports vehicle you see! I don't care if you have to evade SWAT teams and/or gun down a few cops and end up even on the FBI's Top Ten Most Wanted list! Do not come back to me for a date until you have what I want of you!"

“So it's not you, It's them?”

Level 9

Since: Jun 11

Location hidden

#7 Mar 1, 2014
<quoted text>
I never worked for the Chicagoland department of tourism or attractions. But I travel the country a lot, and from my personal experiences, Illinois women are the worst, Chicagoland has the largest crime-ridden ghetto (more than 100 square miles in size!) of practically any city in America, even Times Square in Manhattan, New York City had more nice/sociable people per average sized crowd than Chicagoland has. And I have travelled a lot by air before, and I personally see, at both Midway and O'Hare Airports, all those big signs, placed on trash cans, at the baggage carousels, on wall banners, and such, those big poster signs that say; "We're Glad You're Here." Once, I was in Southwest Florida, at a local nightclub with a band/live music playing, I was invited to dance with four cute young ladies. Later, I even found out that one of those ladies happened to be a cheerleader; yes, you read correctly, a *cheerleader* at Florida Gulf Coast University! To me, it is a major thing when a cheerleader interacts with new guys, especially at nightclubs. In Chicagoland, cheerleaders are so stuck up and anti-social, it's like they don't even qualify for human status. In fact, they qualify more appropriately for something equivilant to wild rabbits. And in fact, at the high school I went to (Morton West High School in Chicago's west suburb of Berwyn), cheerleaders were banned from talking to guys at all while in uniform in the fall of 1999. UIC has cheerleaders, but UIC also sits in the ghetto (and chances are, she who was single when she joined the UIC cheerleader squad has allready hooked up with some horribly dangerous hardened criminal who would shoot any other man who even approached within 30 feet of her, or even within less than 100 feet of the cheerleader squad). NIU also has cheerleaders, but it's a 6 hour bicycle ride from my house, and I would need to stay a couple nights there at least, which I can not afford. But even if I could go watch the college cheerleaders at NIU, UIC, and/or any Chicagoland colleges that have them, Chicagoland cheerleaders, and really any young Chicagoland woman with that similar type of body, only look for money when they look for a man. They especially will NEVER hook up with guys who wear glasses. They want guys with perfect (20/20 or better) vision. They also especially want guys who own expensive luxury sports vehicles, luxury yachts and speedboats on Lake Michigan, schoolhouse-sized mansions, either lakefront or in a gated community, and there is no telling what else.
Oh yeah! You're that guy from Chicago who repels gals! Dude, we've talked about this before here. Sadly for you, even a marginally attractive, intelligent gal with good self-esteem, will have nothing to do with you, since you appear to be an angry, bitter, envious. self-proclaimed victim. Any gal I'd want to be with can almost certainly smell your stink of desperation from 100 yards.

It's you, dude! You're a poster boy for failure and sour grapes. Here's some free advice, which I fully expect you to ignore. You can choose to take it and potentially attract a woman that you won't whine about, or you can ignore it and continue to whine and blame it all on them. Please consider seeking some professional help on your crucifixion complex and self-esteem issues.

The other obvious "fix" for this is to migrate elsewhere. Rumor has it that there are some sweet-natured, rosy-cheeked gals to the Northwest of you, who like to wear hats that look like they're made of cheese. Aw... How cute is that? Rumor also has it that there are gals a bit further North, who like to wear hats with horns on them. Wow, huh? Just wow! Happy hunting, dude!
Gotta B

Springboro, OH

#8 Mar 1, 2014
Chilli J wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh yeah! You're that guy from Chicago who repels gals!
The FERRET....

Level 9

Location hidden

#9 Mar 1, 2014
Gotta B wrote:
<quoted text>The FERRET....
Aw spammy Sammy! True to form, constantly, creepily, obsessively, strangely fixated on other posters to the very bitter end, aren't you? To get in that "way back machine," does your broken record have a B side, bud?

“New & Improved..”

Level 8

Since: Oct 07

Formerly From Kenya

#10 Mar 2, 2014
The A side to Wipeout was Surfer Joe..just sayin'

“We're all Bozos on this bus”

Since: Jan 07

Indianapolis, IN

#11 Mar 2, 2014
Yes, but look at the bright side -- FREE HEALTHCARE!! Woo-hoo!!

“*=* Always Thinking *=*”

Level 8

Since: Nov 12

Greensburg, IN

#13 Mar 2, 2014
Go ahead Topix give Obama his full credit.
9 min ago!

“New & Improved..”

Level 8

Since: Oct 07

Formerly From Kenya

#14 Mar 2, 2014
Hoosier Hillbilly wrote:
Go ahead Topix give Obama his full credit.
9 min ago!
Ahhh...but Michelle was the true star there...
?????
Unhappy in Chicagoland

Chicago, IL

#15 Mar 2, 2014
Chilli J wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh yeah! You're that guy from Chicago who repels gals! Dude, we've talked about this before here. Sadly for you, even a marginally attractive, intelligent gal with good self-esteem, will have nothing to do with you, since you appear to be an angry, bitter, envious. self-proclaimed victim. Any gal I'd want to be with can almost certainly smell your stink of desperation from 100 yards.
It's you, dude! You're a poster boy for failure and sour grapes. Here's some free advice, which I fully expect you to ignore. You can choose to take it and potentially attract a woman that you won't whine about, or you can ignore it and continue to whine and blame it all on them. Please consider seeking some professional help on your crucifixion complex and self-esteem issues.
The other obvious "fix" for this is to migrate elsewhere. Rumor has it that there are some sweet-natured, rosy-cheeked gals to the Northwest of you, who like to wear hats that look like they're made of cheese. Aw... How cute is that? Rumor also has it that there are gals a bit further North, who like to wear hats with horns on them. Wow, huh? Just wow! Happy hunting, dude!
Typical response from a Chicagolander, like all social outcasts need to be exterminated from the world.
Level 8

Since: Aug 08

Location hidden

#16 Mar 2, 2014
<quoted text>Typical response from a Chicagolander, like all social outcasts need to be exterminated from the world.
Not exterminated, but is it too much to ask that you go whine someplace else ... maybe on your very own blog.
Now now

Jackson, MO

#17 Mar 2, 2014
Come on now .. read an interesting book the other day called "Night Film".
An excellent read about a man who got himself in some deep poo poo for using that very "E" word. A bit much wouldn't you say?

So anywho ... I've been visiting the far southwest side of the state. Pretty near nothing there, though I've found just enough to make myself quite comfy when I'm bored 100 miles away.

Have not yet made it up to the Chicago area. I hear conflicting versions of the place. Do go... don't go ... crooks ... big city ... Oprah, Obama ... OH uh !
I know .. extremities ... teehee

“Sing a song of 6 pence”

Level 7

Since: Jun 12

Pocket full of wry

#18 Mar 2, 2014
<quoted text>
Typical response from a Chicagolander, like all social outcasts need to be exterminated from the world.
You're a MCE robot aren't you?

“Groooovin'”

Since: Feb 14

Location hidden

#19 Mar 2, 2014
ANYBODY that CAN Deal With THAT WIND and COLD..Is a WARRIOR!!

Level 9

Location hidden

#20 Mar 3, 2014
<quoted text>
Overreact much, dude? Your takeaway from my suggestion that you might want to get some professional help with your crucifixion complex and self-esteem issues is I believe that "all social outcasts need to be exterminated?" LOL Thanks for confirming your complex and low self-esteem. If, by your own admission, you're "an outcast", get some help with that. Or you can just keep whining about your "bad luck" with Chicago women here. Yeah, that will help!*sarcasm font*

“ I DO WHAT I LIKE............ .”

Since: Mar 14

AND I LIKE WHAT I DO!!!!!!!!!!

#21 Mar 3, 2014
Oh Praetorian, don't worry someday you'll find a lady who doesn't laugh at the size..

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 6
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Weird Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
El's Kitchen (Feb '09) 1 min eleanorigby 41,396
News Evolution vs. Creation (Jul '11) 2 min DanFromSmithville 168,902
TRUMP, Donald 2 min Hoosier Hillbilly 9
Child Sex Offenders 3 min Crystal_Clear722 7
Last Post Wins! (Aug '08) 3 min honeymylove 140,800
Let's Play Songs Titled with Two Words ... (Nov '14) 5 min wichita-rick 913
God's getting Upset with US!!! 11 min Crystal_Clear722 52
motorcycle traveling stories 37 min Mega Monster 1,241
What song are you listening to right now? (Apr '08) 44 min wichita-rick 165,401
News Teen Leads Mob In Ransacking Of Georgia Walmart 2 hr Parden Pard 47