Four boys, Aged 9 - 14, Accused of Ra...

Four boys, Aged 9 - 14, Accused of Raping Eight-Year-Old

There are 137 comments on the snafu-ed.blogspot.com story from Jul 24, 2009, titled Four boys, Aged 9 - 14, Accused of Raping Eight-Year-Old. In it, snafu-ed.blogspot.com reports that:

Four boys, aged 9 - 14, have been accused of raping an eight-year-old in the Phoenix, AZ area. Police say the boys lured the girl to an empty shed on July 16th, using the pretense of giving her gum.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at snafu-ed.blogspot.com.

First Prev
of 7
Next Last

Since: Feb 08

United States

#131 Jul 26, 2009
TOPPER wrote:
Our 'officials' need to get those animals out of OUR country!! If they ARE convicted, we, the taxpayers are going to foot the bill for them to eat, be clothed, and have shelter.! If they are aquitted, it means some jerk of a lawyer (paid for by.... you've got it, American taxpayers!! will try to make himself a name and get those scumbags loose. If justice is served, they'll be (repeatedly) raped,in prison, by "Big Bubba"!!
Yes I agree DEPORT the whole lot of them! Since they want to keep living their "old ways of living" send them a packing !
scouser

Tonypandy, UK

#132 Jul 26, 2009
Gamma ma wrote:
<quoted text>Yes I agree DEPORT the whole lot of them! Since they want to keep living their "old ways of living" send them a packing !
I totally agree with you, I dont know how it works in america but here in england we have all the eastern europeans flocking here in the bus loads because they know they can claim just about anything they want,houses,cars money dental and hospital treatment without ever paying a penny into the system unlike ourselves who have worked and paid all off our taxes etc and are not entitled to any help at all, these people are the scum of the earth they rob,scrounge, beg and rape they have no morals or values they want churches and schools no sorry they demand churches and schools be built for them because they want to carry on with their filthy culture here and our goverment helps as much as possible because they cant be seen to be racist I for one hate these gypsies and thieves and would love to dig a hole and bury the lot of them in it, what a clean and fabulous world this could be, they wouldnt be missed

Since: Feb 08

United States

#133 Jul 26, 2009
scouser wrote:
<quoted text>I totally agree with you, I dont know how it works in america but here in england we have all the eastern europeans flocking here in the bus loads because they know they can claim just about anything they want,houses,cars money dental and hospital treatment without ever paying a penny into the system unlike ourselves who have worked and paid all off our taxes etc and are not entitled to any help at all, these people are the scum of the earth they rob,scrounge, beg and rape they have no morals or values they want churches and schools no sorry they demand churches and schools be built for them because they want to carry on with their filthy culture here and our goverment helps as much as possible because they cant be seen to be racist I for one hate these gypsies and thieves and would love to dig a hole and bury the lot of them in it, what a clean and fabulous world this could be, they wouldnt be missed
To be honest I never understood why so many of my fellow taxpayers and citizens were angry abiut nationals coming to this country.That was until I did some deep research and reading as to how they don't have to pay taxes and are given almost everything freely because as you say .....our government doesn't want to look bad. Its appalling how we treat our own and let these people lay claim without discretion to almost anything they need.....Since these individuals seek to be as they were in their own country"savages" lets send them back and let their culture deal with them!
Reaganomics

New Britain, CT

#134 Jul 26, 2009
TOPPER wrote:
Our 'officials' need to get those animals out of OUR country!!
That's not part of The New World Order plan.
swen rettel

United States

#135 Jul 26, 2009
if you can charge them as adults you can treat them as adults and send them back to liberia, and you might as well send the parents back with them.thats probably worse than prison or death.
x-nutmegger

Phoenix, AZ

#136 Jul 26, 2009
When is our next celebrate ' Diversity ' event at Patriots Park ?

This is what you get when you give up " Melting Pot" for " Diversity".

I'm sure someone will want to honor our Liberian immigrants.
See thru me

United States

#137 Jul 26, 2009
Groovyghoulie wrote:
Am I correct in thinking that being charged with sexual assault, even though legally constitutes rape, does not necessarily mean intercourse occured?
There are different degrees of sexual assault with 1st. being the worse.
scouser

Tonypandy, UK

#138 Jul 27, 2009
Hmmm wrote:
<quoted text> I thought the boys were Black but the girl was White?
colour or race didnt come in to it at first black or white they were a pack of evil dogs preying on an innocent little girl, colour and race came into it only when you hear what the parents have done, religions are the cause of all the bad in this world

Since: Aug 09

Needles, CA

#139 Aug 22, 2009
When whites do violence -- rape, murder, assault -- how often do they choose black victims? Shouldn't a nation of bigots target blacks most of the time? At least half of the time? Of course, it does not. When whites commit violence, they to it to blacks 2.4 percent of the time. Blacks, on the other hand, choose white victims more than half the time.[317]
In those cases in which the race of the killer is known, blacks kill twice as many whites as whites kill blacks. Black-on-white robberies and gang assaults are twenty-one times more common than white on black. In the case of gang robbery, blacks victimize whites fifty-two times more often than whites do blacks.[318]

The contrasts are even more stark in the case of interracial rape. Studies from the late 1950s showed that the vast majority of rapes were same-race offenses. Research in Philadelphia carried out in 1958 and 1960 indicated that of all rapes, only 3.2 percent were black-on-white assaults and 3.6 percent were white-on-black. Since that time, the proportion of black-on-white rapes has soared. In a 1974 study in Denver, 40 percent of all rapes were of whites by blacks, and not one case of white-on-black rape was found. In general, through the 1970s, black-on-white rape was at least ten times more common that white-on-black rape.[319]

Because interracial rape is now overwhelmingly black on white, it has become difficult to do research on it or to find relevant statistics. The FBI keeps very detailed national records on crime, but the way it presents rape data obscures the racial element rather than clarifies it. Dr. William Wilbanks, a criminologist at Florida International University, had to sift carefully through the data to find that in 1988 there were 9,406 cases of black-on-white rape and fewer than ten cases of white-on-black rape.[320] Another researcher concludes that in 1989, blacks were three or four times more likely to commit rape than whites, and that black men raped white women thirty times as often as white men raped black women.[321]

Interracial crime figures are even worse than they sound. Since there are more than six times as many whites as blacks in America, it means that any given black person is vastly more likely to commit a crime against a white than vice versa.
Batwoman

Green Valley, AZ

#140 Aug 22, 2009
What book are you referencing? I see page numbers but no book.

Since: Aug 09

Needles, CA

#142 Aug 22, 2009
Sorry, A link to the website
TN state trooper

Lancaster, SC

#144 Aug 31, 2009
Why u idiots so mad at those boys fer getting them a little? when my boy was 16 i'd let him take my truck to town sometimes. i'd tell him when he comes back that nite his breath betther smell like liquor and his pecker like pu$$yjuice. those blacks just doing what they would if they were back at home in Africa.
Huh

Seattle, WA

#145 Aug 31, 2009
TN state trooper wrote:
Why u idiots so mad at those boys fer getting them a little? when my boy was 16 i'd let him take my truck to town sometimes. i'd tell him when he comes back that nite his breath betther smell like liquor and his pecker like pu$$yjuice. those blacks just doing what they would if they were back at home in Africa.
What? Those boys are too young to get banged!
Kimber

Spring, TX

#147 May 17, 2013
Sick, sick, sick.
Phart While a Child

Buffalo, NY

#148 Feb 5, 2017
Put them away with other pharts.

Phoenix, AZ

#149 Feb 6, 2017
moms dance taxi wrote:
<quoted text>
Why are making this about race, this actually has to do with culture, and religion. Why do all the biggots of the world feel the need to blog, stupid racist crap. and as far as rap music caused this that even more stupid, since they probably do not even understand rap music as thier immigrants who have not lived here for very long. 40 years ago, Elvis was causing everyone to be immoral.. stick to the topic
What does this have to do with this topic?
citizen

United States

#150 Feb 7, 2017
You know I think each child here was a victim.

These boys had no upbringing or parents obviously.

Why are not the parents responsible for what their kids done?

No its sad, her life has a giant scar and boys were messed up before this happened.

so NOBODY wins......
Everyone suffers.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 7
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Weird Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Add a Word, Ruin a Movie (Oct '13) 9 min Parden Pard 5,259
News Religious TV station in Senegal accidentally ai... 13 min Gov Corbutt of th... 5
Denny Crain's Place (May '10) 16 min _Susan_ 21,494
News NYC Mayor: 'Fearless Girl' statue can stay thro... 17 min Gov Corbutt of th... 10
What song are you listening to right now? (Apr '08) 23 min DarkSoul___ 213,280
News Evolution vs. Creation (Jul '11) 34 min Mabinogi 220,729
News Teens wearing leggings barred from United fligh... 36 min Gov Corbutt of th... 13
Stupid things to ponder ... (Feb '08) 48 min Chilli J 6,902
El's Kitchen (Feb '09) 2 hr DMan 73,436
Memorable Movie Scenes. 2 hr Emerald 91
More from around the web