Ever wondered if?
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

“go big or go home”

Since: Mar 12

Funkytown

#1 Mar 19, 2012
Let's here it? What are something's y'all wonder about? I wonder do hot chicks go for big guys?
Melinda_W

United States

#2 May 6, 2012
I wonder sometimes back in the days when my lease I was in the news and tabloids, when she was 14 and had that 20-something boyfriend, where they really having sex? I wouldn't judge her she did - that would be a bit hypocritical of me given my past and how common and normal it is for girls to start about that age but still I wonder about it, or was it just media hype?

“Smokin' Hot'n'Feelin' Groovy”

Level 9

Since: Apr 12

Here, There, and Everywhere,..

#3 May 7, 2012
ever wonder why you get mistaken for somebody eles...?

“ROCK ON ROCKERS!!”

Level 8

Since: Mar 11

Rockin' USA ;)

#4 May 7, 2012
Ever wonder if..fairy tales do come true??

Level 9

#5 May 7, 2012
ever wonder if topix crushes are real...?

“ROCK ON ROCKERS!!”

Level 8

Since: Mar 11

Rockin' USA ;)

#6 May 8, 2012
Ever wonder if the real folks behind the computer screens crush on themselves..in amazement and in awe that they HAD all those cool tips, wit,humor,caring words and intelligent wisdom inside of them??

Level 9

#7 May 8, 2012
ever wonder if we ever run out of topics to post on topix where would we go from there to post and reply on...exactly...no comments...

“My latest victim”

Since: Jul 10

Location hidden

#8 May 8, 2012
I wonder if the neighbors dogs will ever shut up.
Pondering DILF

Huntington, NY

#9 May 8, 2012
Ever wonder what would happen if we all met each other?

“No time like the present”

Since: Jul 08

to make it happen!

#10 May 8, 2012
Pondering DILF wrote:
We'd figure out that some of us really are cool. And some of us just thought we were.

Level 9

#11 May 8, 2012
Pondering DILF wrote:
YEAH WE WOULD HAVE TO RENT A HUGE RECEPTION HALL FOR ALL THE BS...

“Bagging groceries....”

Level 5

is child's play :)

#12 May 8, 2012
You ever wonder how cool Topix would be if more threads would contain more intelligent in depth discussions without all the bickering, but a show of respect for others opinions?

“My latest victim”

Since: Jul 10

Location hidden

#13 May 8, 2012
Pondering DILF wrote:
Yes. Some posters could meet everyone. Others would have to be split into groups. And then there are some who could meet very few.

Unless you are looking for an all out battle. You have to know that with this many people on a forum, there is a little of everything. Good and bad.

When I worked at the huge Chrysler stamping plant, I knew that some were good and some were bad, thieves, sex crimes, murderers.

“Bagging groceries....”

Level 5

#14 May 8, 2012
NeverMissed wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes. Some posters could meet everyone. Others would have to be split into groups. And then there are some who could meet very few.
Unless you are looking for an all out battle. You have to know that with this many people on a forum, there is a little of everything. Good and bad.
When I worked at the huge Chrysler stamping plant, I knew that some were good and some were bad, thieves, sex crimes, murderers.
actually there probably are not as many posters as we think, just a lot of different names to make it look as such

heck many would only need to meet themselves a few dozen times in the same day... lol

“No time like the present”

Since: Jul 08

to make it happen!

#15 May 8, 2012
karmalyzed wrote:
<quoted text>
actually there probably are not as many posters as we think, just a lot of different names to make it look as such
heck many would only need to meet themselves a few dozen times in the same day... lol
hahaha...there would be several posters here who would be in a room talking to themselves for the duration of the conference.

Since: Oct 11

Dover, DE

#16 May 8, 2012
Ever wondered if life will turn out the way you want?

“Bagging groceries....”

Level 5

#17 May 8, 2012
Dr_Dirty wrote:
<quoted text>
hahaha...there would be several posters here who would be in a room talking to themselves for the duration of the conference.
And probably quite content, in fact for the first time in their lives they will have met someone who finally thinks as they do.

“Bagging groceries....”

Level 5

#18 May 8, 2012
Steev wrote:
Ever wondered if life will turn out the way you want?
Nope, I take life as it comes, I love surprises, that's what makes life interesting.

“Bagging groceries....”

Level 5

#19 May 8, 2012
Ever wondered what those people would do who do nothing all day but follow others around putting negative icons on comments would do if suddenly the icon system were broke?
Imnothing

Blacksburg, VA

#20 May 8, 2012
Ever wonder what the people who always have to say something mean to someone,what they would do if they were going through what that person is going through and someone say something mean to them.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Weird Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Poll What are you thinking right now? (May '08) 8 min Sublime1 4,592
News Evolution vs. Creation (Jul '11) 25 min Dogen 221,786
Last Post Wins! (Aug '08) 34 min Princess Hey 150,223
A to Z songs by title or group! (Dec '16) 39 min wichita-rick 2,117
Funny!! Word association game. (Nov '13) 47 min quilterqueen 5,890
First Word That Comes To Mind ....... (Apr '10) 48 min quilterqueen 13,102
one word only (Jun '08) 49 min quilterqueen 55,789
Denny Crain's Place (May '10) 1 hr A TROLL NAMED SLACK 23,938
What song are you listening to right now? (Apr '08) 1 hr im just an ugly boy 220,702
El's Kitchen (Feb '09) 2 hr ECHO 76,670
More from around the web