Do you respect male cops more than female cops?

Created by WiseOldWizard on May 25, 2008

83 votes

Click on an option to vote

Female cops are a joke

Male cops show more authority

Females try to act like men

Total respect for female cops

First Prev
of 5
Next Last

“Jon & Kate Suck”

Since: Jan 08

Hartville, Ohio

#1 May 25, 2008
I have a very hard time respecting female cops. Everyone knows that the only reason that they are even hired is because they have to hire them. Many are promoted over more qualified men simply because they are women. They try to act tough and all of them have an attitude. I personally have no respect for female officers. This is one job where there really isn't any room for a woman. There are others but this is at the top of the list. I wouldn't want for my life to be in one their hands.

Vee

“Man Of Every Hour”

Since: Dec 06

Location hidden

#2 May 25, 2008
I respect the person who wears the uniform.

“Easy LIke Sunday Morning”

Since: Apr 08

Jax

#3 May 25, 2008
WiseOldWizard wrote:
I have a very hard time respecting female cops. Everyone knows that the only reason that they are even hired is because they have to hire them. Many are promoted over more qualified men simply because they are women. They try to act tough and all of them have an attitude. I personally have no respect for female officers. This is one job where there really isn't any room for a woman. There are others but this is at the top of the list. I wouldn't want for my life to be in one their hands.
Let me guess. Ticket from a female officer recently?

“New & Improved..”

Level 8

Since: Oct 07

Formerly From Kenya

#4 May 25, 2008
Hey Hey Paula wrote:
<quoted text>
Let me guess. Ticket from a female officer recently?
HILARIOUS!

Got to say, Man, Woman ,Hermaphrodite , gun and a badge with a bead on me, It is all about the "WHAT DO I NEED TO DO?"
:)

Vee

“Man Of Every Hour”

Since: Dec 06

Location hidden

#5 May 25, 2008
I also respect the job THEY do.

Jax

#6 May 25, 2008
justaguess wrote:
<quoted text>
HILARIOUS!
Got to say, Man, Woman ,Hermaphrodite , gun and a badge with a bead on me, It is all about the "WHAT DO I NEED TO DO?"
:)
Thanks. A tip of my Jaguar cap to these officers. It's not a job I would ever want to tackle.

“Spring is here, ”

Level 7

Since: Sep 06

next comes summer! Yippee!!

#7 May 25, 2008
I respect the male cops more than the female cops. A few of the female cops that I've seen and heard about around here, have let the gun and badge go to their head. If I have to accept their service, then I will and I'll have to make the best of it.

Jax

#8 May 25, 2008
Vee wrote:
I also respect the job THEY do.
My husband is a retired office. I sure know what the job takes out of a person. People gripe and gripe, but they change their tune when a man or woman in blue saves their bacon.
rick

AOL

#9 May 25, 2008
I respect ALL who wear the uniform and say say sir and yes ma'am and no sir and no ma'mam.

They are a gift to this free country.

Love them. Love all of them.

Law Enforement Officers ARE GREAT!

Since: Sep 07

Location hidden

#10 May 25, 2008
One of my close friends is a female police officer, Army veteran also, and she is highly respected in the community by everyone...
M4pathfinder

United States

#11 May 25, 2008
I guess I am just disgusted at what so many male policeman have done in my community. They, without trying to use the stigma'd term--were pigs. So many cheated on their wives, so many had tried to go on workmen's comp.& some got caught. I dated 2 policemen who worked in my borough. It seemed they both were schooled under the same arrogant, piggish gigolo that taught them to disrespect themselves, women, & to lie about being in another long-term relationship, esp. when children are involved. So, NO I don't have more respect for them over women cops. The male cops have no respect from me. They use their badges to get laid, primarily, or to bully people into ticketing them for quotas, & of insane charges. Sorry, but they have made me jaded over the yrs to feel this way.

“....VETS”

Level 9

WELCOME HOME

#12 May 25, 2008
I respect the person who wears the symbols of authority because they represent the wishes of the masses... in other words my wishes.....

oh sorry thought you were talking street police ... party police I prefer high heels and fishnets over the night stick .. bend over ... I am a straight

Level 1

Location hidden

#13 May 25, 2008
I have respect for all law officers. Gender does not matter to me.
Hello

United States

#14 May 25, 2008
I have more respect for a male officer. Not sure why. NO, I have never received a ticket from a female officer. Some of the female officers I have seen are barely 5 feet tall and cannot do a lot with a man over 6 feet tall. I agree that this is one job better suited for a man. I have also noticed that female officers tend to have more of a capital B attitude to get respect. Or they think that'll get them respect. I would not be disrespectful to a lady cop but do have more respect for a male officer. Although lately when you watch the news it makes you not want to respect any of them.

Jax

#15 May 25, 2008
M4pathfinder wrote:
I guess I am just disgusted at what so many male policeman have done in my community. They, without trying to use the stigma'd term--were pigs. So many cheated on their wives, so many had tried to go on workmen's comp.& some got caught. I dated 2 policemen who worked in my borough. It seemed they both were schooled under the same arrogant, piggish gigolo that taught them to disrespect themselves, women, & to lie about being in another long-term relationship, esp. when children are involved. So, NO I don't have more respect for them over women cops. The male cops have no respect from me. They use their badges to get laid, primarily, or to bully people into ticketing them for quotas, & of insane charges. Sorry, but they have made me jaded over the yrs to feel this way.
Understood. Good and bad in all professions. Not all officers are like that. Hope your holiday weekend is going well.

“....VETS”

Level 9

WELCOME HOME

#16 May 25, 2008
M4pathfinder wrote:
you left out a point or two there ... so many have committed suicide.. and so many were divorced ..and so many have been killed in the line of duty
like stopping a person foe a traffic infraction or a domestic dispute

Jax

#17 May 25, 2008
Hello wrote:
I have more respect for a male officer. Not sure why. NO, I have never received a ticket from a female officer. Some of the female officers I have seen are barely 5 feet tall and cannot do a lot with a man over 6 feet tall. I agree that this is one job better suited for a man. I have also noticed that female officers tend to have more of a capital B attitude to get respect. Or they think that'll get them respect. I would not be disrespectful to a lady cop but do have more respect for a male officer. Although lately when you watch the news it makes you not want to respect any of them.
There won't be many stories about the ones that are honest and do a good job. That is not how news reporting works. Most of us are good citizens. How many stories do you hear about us? Most stories are about the ones that are not good citizens. Same with police officers. Products are sold using bad news and bad stories not good news and good stories.

“....VETS”

Level 9

WELCOME HOME

#18 May 25, 2008
i did not judge your statement ... I don't believe in the judge it I speak for myself not let a goober do it

Jax

#19 May 25, 2008
tallyho wrote:
<quoted text>
you left out a point or two there ... so many have committed suicide.. and so many were divorced ..and so many have been killed in the line of duty
like stopping a person foe a traffic infraction or a domestic dispute
Thanks Tally. Hope you are having a great holiday weekend.

“1943-2013”

Level 10

Since: Apr 07

Location hidden

#20 May 25, 2008
oh plese bro/sis
DON'T TICKET ME

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 5
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Weird Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Evolution vs. Creation (Jul '11) 6 min Truth is might 155,243
El's Kitchen (Feb '09) 43 min eleanorigby 40,016
I Like..... (Mar '14) 46 min Observer 827
Make A Sentance out of a 5 letter word. (Nov '09) 50 min Grace Nerissa 31,556
Poll Can single Men be friends with Married Women? (Jun '12) 51 min Observer 252
Make a Story / 4 Words Only (Nov '08) 58 min Grace Nerissa 25,717
News 10-foot, 300-pound metal rooster goes missing i... 58 min Observer 7
What song are you listening to right now? (Apr '08) 2 hr wichita-rick 159,954
motorcycle traveling stories 3 hr Beautiful Black M... 35
Word Association (Jun '10) 4 hr Mega Monster 27,013
Do you have a Topix crush? (Jun '11) 4 hr David0407 8,237
More from around the web