Lance Armstrong

Lance Armstrong

Created by Uh Clem on Jan 14, 2013

14 votes

Click on an option to vote

Yes, I don't care

No, really, I don't care

What do you expect from a guy who's half nuts?

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Hose Em Down

Huntington, NY

#1 Jan 14, 2013
Guilty.

Where there's smoke, there's fire.

“It's a secret”

Level 8

Since: Sep 12

Or maybe I just forgot!!

#2 Jan 14, 2013
I was pretty sure for a long time...he protested too much. Everybody can't be liars...and only him tell the truth.

Figured that's why Crow left him. She knew he was lying and lost respect for him.
Not Too Shabby

Huntington, NY

#3 Jan 15, 2013
Mister_ E wrote:
I was pretty sure for a long time...he protested too much. Everybody can't be liars...and only him tell the truth.
Figured that's why Crow left him. She knew he was lying and lost respect for him.
True, but still.....he ate Crow.

“you're not the boss of me!”

Since: Jan 08

the road less traveled.....

#4 Jan 18, 2013
he's a creep, liar and self-centered jerk

I hope he has to pay back the money he won for suing people that said he was 'doping'. major POS

“...him or her...neither one...”

Since: Jun 08

..cares about any of us..none.

#5 Jan 18, 2013
...i'm with deb....
Miami Nice

Miami, FL

#6 Jan 18, 2013
Uh Clem is a creep for starting up this thread.

Half nuts? What an idiot.

“It's a secret”

Level 8

Or maybe I just forgot!!

#7 Jan 18, 2013
Debra27 wrote:
he's a creep, liar and self-centered jerk
I hope he has to pay back the money he won for suing people that said he was 'doping'. major POS
I think he would have to advance to get to that point...lol

He's scum...lived his life on the backs of anyone he could intimidate...bully...he said it!

#8 Jan 18, 2013
and Sam,
what about the way Marion Jones was treated?

http://articles.cnn.com/2008-01-11/justice/jo...

she did jail time for lying about this (and she did not sue and try to destroy her accusers...)
Miami Nice

Miami, FL

#9 Jan 18, 2013
Uh Clem is probably yet another Laura Beth/pollster sock.

“New & Improved..”

Level 8

Since: Oct 07

Formerly From Kenya

#10 Jan 18, 2013
Doesn't look like clowns get a shake in Miami..

Lance is a fraud...he'll die penniless and cryin' to any sap that'll listen..

#11 Jan 18, 2013
Debra27 wrote:
and Sam,
what about the way Marion Jones was treated?
http://articles.cnn.com/2008-01-11/justice/jo...
she did jail time for lying about this (and she did not sue and try to destroy her accusers...)
...or win near as many accolades....these aren't the first to ever lie/cheat/cover up.....and won't be the last...

#12 Jan 18, 2013
justaguess wrote:
Doesn't look like clowns get a shake in Miami..
Lance is a fraud...he'll die penniless and cryin' to any sap that'll listen..
apparently someone here still loves the histrionic fool,
's okay, there are those that adore OJ, too.

#13 Jan 18, 2013
Old Sam wrote:
<quoted text>...or win near as many accolades....these aren't the first to ever lie/cheat/cover up.....and won't be the last...
I was so very happy that the 'truth' came out about Roger Clemens, etc. after my husband passed away..it would have broken his heart, as he loved the game and had such respect for those talented enough to play.(he was in awe of R.Clemens, having met him once)

I kinda hate liars, that is my own pet peeve, this just takes it to a new level, as they make $$$a and get adoration, and are just big ole liar pants!

#14 Jan 18, 2013
Debra27 wrote:
<quoted text>
I was so very happy that the 'truth' came out about Roger Clemens, etc. after my husband passed away..it would have broken his heart, as he loved the game and had such respect for those talented enough to play.(he was in awe of R.Clemens, having met him once)
I kinda hate liars, that is my own pet peeve, this just takes it to a new level, as they make $$$a and get adoration, and are just big ole liar pants!
IMHO.....Barry Bonds and Roger Clemens both would have made the Hall on their accomplishments.....there was no need to dope. Barry could hit 30 or more homers and steal 30 or more bases, and did so pretty often. Clemens was no slouch, either.

If I had half of their money....you'd never hear from me again.....
Miami Nice

Miami, FL

#17 Jan 18, 2013
And to change the the subject back... People who make light of and fun of testicular cancer are creeps.

Uh, Clem is a creep.

#18 Jan 18, 2013
TPoster wrote:
<quoted text>
It's a change of subject, but Clemens should have been taken out of base ball during that World Series against the Mets when he threw that bat back at the batter that he was known to dislike (Piazzi - sp?). That was a disgusting act and could have hurt him or his own catcher or umpire. Not like the batter purposely broke the bat.
Piazza. It was a chickensh!t thing to do. He claimed it was an accident, but I don't think so. Pitchers can do lots of things to break a batters concentration. I'll bet Piazza was pretty pissed off, and that is what Clemens wanted.

“New & Improved..”

Level 8

Since: Oct 07

Formerly From Kenya

#19 Jan 18, 2013
Miami Nice wrote:
And to change the the subject back... People who make light of and fun of testicular cancer are creeps.
Uh, Clem is a creep.
And to keep the subject on track. People that use their afflictions to steal from other people are creeps and deserve to have their spoils taken back. He is a liar, a cheat and a thief....his health issues are irrelevant.
Miami Nice

Miami, FL

#20 Jan 18, 2013
justaguess wrote:
<quoted text>
And to keep the subject on track. People that use their afflictions to steal from other people are creeps and deserve to have their spoils taken back. He is a liar, a cheat and a thief....his health issues are irrelevant.
However, that creep & scumbag, Uh Clem ridiculing Lance's testicular cancer, IS relevant.

And, relevant enough...for you to drag your sorry ass out here onto the forum to add your irrelevant two cents, too.

Goodnight
Level 2

Location hidden

#22 Jan 18, 2013
Because of a fraud, "he became very famous, very rich," Keane said. "The idea of him getting a pass on it is going to be looked at with a degree of there's a double standard here. It's something [the government] takes very seriously and they want to discourage people from doing it."

Pfffftt whahahhhaha

Well that just described almost everyone and anyone in the public eye!!!

Government takes seriously!!! Gimme a break.
Only when it suites 'their' purpose!
Level 2

Location hidden

#23 Jan 18, 2013
The drugs shown that he used were not that big of a deal.
An advantage sure... If that's the argument than ok I'd agree but he didn't take anything that the average joe blow doesnt take when going to the gym to get ripped.

Unless there was more to the list that I didn't see....
And cortisone shots!?!?
Please. Half my clients have been pushed for cortisone by their own docs so that's not even an issue.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Weird Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Evolution vs. Creation (Jul '11) 38 min Igor Trip 209,685
WHAT???? A NEW word game? FOUR WORDS (Sep '08) 48 min Poppyann 45,222
A six word game (Dec '08) 49 min Poppyann 20,130
+=Keep 1 Drop 1=+ 3 STACK (Mar '13) 1 hr Poppyann 10,633
Only Three Word (Nov '09) 1 hr Poppyann 13,528
Some day, I would love to_______________? (Sep '12) 1 hr grace f a l l e n 799
Words "with more than one meaning" (Sep '12) 1 hr andet1987 362
2words into 2new words (May '12) 1 hr Poppyann 5,088
What song are you listening to right now? (Apr '08) 2 hr xxxooxxx 200,874
Last Post Wins! (Aug '08) 2 hr Mila Beaujolais 147,204