Man shot, killed over 'Beats by Dre' ...

Man shot, killed over 'Beats by Dre' headphones

There are 36 comments on the WTLV story from Dec 2, 2013, titled Man shot, killed over 'Beats by Dre' headphones. In it, WTLV reports that:

The sounds of children playing on a Lebanon Avenue sidewalk Saturday afternoon didn't curb a shooter.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WTLV.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
debbie

Newnan, GA

#21 Dec 3, 2013
dr dre really is a doctor ,he is an heart surgeon. bless his little heart.
Suite Ed E

Covington, LA

#22 Dec 3, 2013
Spotted Girl wrote:
They keep advertising them on here. I am glad I didn't buy any.
But if this man complied, would the attacker have spared his life?
Too bad nobody saw the robber and put rounds in him. I would have loved it if they found the robber and done worse. Like cut his arms off to cure him from robbing people. If there were more vigilantes and make-my-day laws and stand-your-ground laws, there would be less of this. Too bad we can't close the SPLC and the ALCU, and other groups that take up for people who terrorize America.
I agree 100%. Could have said it myself.
Suite Ed E

Covington, LA

#23 Dec 3, 2013
debbie wrote:
dr dre really is a doctor ,he is an heart surgeon. bless his little heart.
He's a witch doctor. Have you never noticed the SPELL people fall under whenever his weak-beats are played?
…lmfao…
And that's the garbage that passes for music?
…laughing louder now...

“WE BECOME WHAT WE THINK ABOUT.”

Level 1

Since: Jul 13

Location hidden

#24 Dec 3, 2013
I wonder why here in America people no longer take pride in EARNING that which they want?
Where does the idea that it's okay to MURDER someone for some piece-of-shit come from? Dr. Dre will be paid his cut of the take for the headphones the victim purchased. At least THAT is something he can be happy about.

“We're all Bozos on this bus”

Since: Jan 07

Indianapolis, IN

#25 Dec 3, 2013
Saint Edward wrote:
I wonder why here in America people no longer take pride in EARNING that which they want?
Where does the idea that it's okay to MURDER someone for some piece-of-shit come from? Dr. Dre will be paid his cut of the take for the headphones the victim purchased. At least THAT is something he can be happy about.
One of our local thug murderers proudly announced (from his jail cell) that it was no big deal, the victim didn't need the money as much as HE did.

Glad he cleared that up. I suggest we don't need that IV bottle of sodium pentothal in the prison death chamber as much as HE does.

Level 1

Location hidden

#26 Dec 3, 2013
Uh Clem wrote:
<quoted text>
One of our local thug murderers proudly announced (from his jail cell) that it was no big deal, the victim didn't need the money as much as HE did.
Glad he cleared that up. I suggest we don't need that IV bottle of sodium pentothal in the prison death chamber as much as HE does.
People like him, people like the one who murdered a man for headphones, people who murder for a pair of sneakers; all of them should be hanged by the neck in public. Someone like that is no human at all and does not deserve consideration as one.

“The Spotted Girl News Network”

Level 8

Since: Apr 09

Spotted World

#27 Dec 3, 2013
Uh Clem wrote:
<quoted text>
Why waste good truth serum? Just invest in a gallows and a rope. They can be reused.

Level 1

Location hidden

#28 Dec 3, 2013
Spotted Girl wrote:
<quoted text>
Why waste good truth serum? Just invest in a gallows and a rope. They can be reused.
You are right but I have a minor point of disagreement...The condemned is entitled to his very on rope, the last thing to be exclusively his.

Level 2

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#29 Dec 3, 2013
Saint Edward wrote:
<quoted text>
You are right but I have a minor point of disagreement...The condemned is entitled to his very own rope, the last thing to be exclusively his.
Agreed. He should be allowed to enter a store and attempt to shoplift a new rope. If he succeeds he can be hung by the new rope post haste.
If he fails he will have to wait till the next convict is hung , and get sloppy seconds.

Level 1

Location hidden

#30 Dec 3, 2013
SimplyLoveYou wrote:
<quoted text>
Agreed. He should be allowed to enter a store and attempt to shoplift a new rope. If he succeeds he can be hung by the new rope post haste.
If he fails he will have to wait till the next convict is hung , and get sloppy seconds.
Yeah! The charde of theft can be added to the murder charge. Last thing I would do is read the Emerald Tablet before sentence is carried out.

“The Spotted Girl News Network”

Level 8

Since: Apr 09

Spotted World

#31 Dec 3, 2013
Saint Edward wrote:
<quoted text>
You are right but I have a minor point of disagreement...The condemned is entitled to his very on rope, the last thing to be exclusively his.
That sounds like China. If someone has committed a high profile crime, they are to be sentenced to death by firing squad, and that they or their family must pay for the ammo. Or so I heard.

“Greybox Rambler”

Level 5

Since: Feb 13

In the woods...

#32 Dec 3, 2013
Spotted Girl wrote:
<quoted text>
That sounds like China. If someone has committed a high profile crime, they are to be sentenced to death by firing squad, and that they or their family must pay for the ammo. Or so I heard.
China doesn't have to...I'll pay for the ammo...
Now if the USA would just do what the USA used to do...

“Hippie Single DAD, vet, Honest”

Level 6

Since: Apr 11

Steamboat Sprgs Colorado

#33 Dec 4, 2013
Kid beat,mugged here by two 15 yr olds for his ipod a cpl. yrs ago, a dad saw it & intervened & beat them with a fence board & they got ZERO time & he got a yr in jail!!!!!!!!! I AM NOT usually that vigilante b.s. that seems to part of this problem ,not a fix, BUT no wonder a lot of folks don't see another way.
I have ALWAYS lived by stand your ground rules & what little I have especially my life or my family's will be guarded until literally my last breath.
I have no understanding of the thug mentality that is a generation old right now. I do how ever have A c.c.p. & A Yield sign on my front door & A STOP sign on the back.
Sad state of affairs A LOT of idiots have brought into the culture now. Rick

“Happiness comes through giving”

Level 7

Since: Feb 08

Location hidden

#34 Dec 4, 2013
Naughtyrobot wrote:
Excellent, another good reason to shoot someone. I must compile a book of all the good reasons.
If I had to listen to Dre's "music", I'd save them the trouble.

Level 8

Since: Jan 11

Location hidden

#35 Dec 4, 2013
Now, where the heck did he get ammo? There's a shortage here. If you can find it, it is pricey. Was he shot in a "gun free zone"(I call those, victim zones)?
debbie

Newnan, GA

#36 Dec 4, 2013
you cant take a joke can you ed

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Weird Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
CHANGE One letter CHANCE (Sep '08) 3 min Doug77 32,774
name my cat 4 min Sublime1 35
El's Kitchen (Feb '09) 4 min Mega Monster 43,949
WHAT???? A NEW word game? FOUR WORDS (Sep '08) 5 min Judy 123 42,124
20,000th Post Wins - 2d Edition (Jan '13) 8 min Kid_Tomorrow 2,474
The Yes/No Game (May '11) 12 min Brother Larry 7,997
2015: "Make a Story/ 6 Words Only: 15 min Mechanic 2,563
What song are you listening to right now? (Apr '08) 16 min Sublime1 169,609
JUST SAY SOMETHING. Whatever comes to mind!! (Aug '09) 1 hr xoxo 29,756
More from around the web