“So it's not you, It's them?”

Level 9

Since: Jun 11

Location hidden

#167 Oct 24, 2013
dragoon70056 wrote:
<quoted text>
You might find it a little easier to type if you put the penis down.
You certainly are quite the "expert" at impaired keyboarding! In the future, do us all a favor and keep your how-to advice, your prior experience and your obvious fixation on other guys' junk to yourself!

“If it ain't broke don't fix it”

Level 9

Since: Jul 09

Arcadia, LA.

#168 Oct 24, 2013
Chilli J wrote:
<quoted text>
You certainly are quite the "expert" at impaired keyboarding! In the future, do us all a favor and keep your how-to advice, your prior experience and your obvious fixation on other guys' junk to yourself!
You sure do come running quick at any mention of penis. At least have the common decency to wipe the drool from your mouth when coming to the aid of your goober-grabbing buddy.

Level 9

Location hidden

#169 Oct 24, 2013
dragoon70056 wrote:
<quoted text>
You sure do come running quick at any mention of penis. At least have the common decency to wipe the drool from your mouth when coming to the aid of your goober-grabbing buddy.
I couldn't ID the other poster in a lineup any more that I could ID you, Goon. Hey, you're the guy who just confirmed your junk fixation here. I'm just trying to save OB's PG-13 rating from mouth breathers like you!

Keep that misdirection thing going. Perhaps several of your fellow knuckle-draggers will forget all about your now-confirmed fixation on guy parts! Don't let that closet door hit you as you sashay out of it! LMAO@U
Dr Dorky

Kansas City, MO

#171 Oct 24, 2013
dragoon70056 wrote:
<quoted text>
Is that why you keep mentioning penis? You love yous sum chilli or do you just love penis?
Junk Man

Kansas City, MO

#172 Oct 24, 2013
Chilli J wrote:
<quoted text>
I couldn't ID the other poster in a lineup any more that I could ID you, Goon. Hey, you're the guy who just confirmed your junk fixation here. I'm just trying to save OB's PG-13 rating from mouth breathers like you!
Keep that misdirection thing going. Perhaps several of your fellow knuckle-draggers will forget all about your now-confirmed fixation on guy parts! Don't let that closet door hit you as you sashay out of it! LMAO@U
It's all he talks about LOL!

Level 9

Arcadia, LA.

#173 Oct 24, 2013
Chilli J wrote:
<quoted text>
Good Gawd, man. Send me your address, and I'll mail you a free supply of bibs.
Junk Man

Kansas City, MO

#174 Oct 24, 2013
dragoon70056 wrote:
<quoted text>
Good Gawd, man. Send me your address, and I'll mail you a picture of my penis.
LOL!

“Will cause trouble when bored”

Level 6

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

#175 Oct 24, 2013
Lmmfao. Hmmm yall sure do like talking bout each others junk to ruin a thread.. And Dragoon they always seem to get u all tangled up in that crazy.

Level 9

Location hidden

#176 Oct 24, 2013
dragoon70056 wrote:
<quoted text>
Good Gawd, man. Send me your address, and I'll mail you a free supply of bibs.
Send my address to a guy who recently confirmed his junk fixation here? No thanks! LMAO@U
ROFL

Kansas City, MO

#177 Oct 24, 2013
Chilli J wrote:
<quoted text>
Send my address to a guy who recently confirmed his junk fixation here? No thanks! LMAO@U
ROFL
ROFL

Kansas City, MO

#178 Oct 24, 2013
Lylah wrote:
Lmmfao. Hmmm yall sure do like talking bout each others junk to ruin a thread.. And Dragoon they always seem to get u all tangled up in that crazy.
He loves to tangle with penis LOL!

Level 6

Location hidden

#179 Oct 24, 2013
Lmao yall are funny as sht but sooo not right!!

Level 9

Arcadia, LA.

#180 Oct 24, 2013
Lylah wrote:
I keep telling 'em that I'm not into men and boys like they are...

“Truth and perspective informs”

Since: Nov 09

against BS

#181 Oct 24, 2013
dragoon70056 wrote:
<quoted text>
I keep telling 'em that I'm not into men and boys like they are...
Denial is pernicious. After a post or 2 of political "bushfire" nonsense, you revert to guy parts. It's a pattern. In the past, I've advised you and a "partner" with these proclivities to take your predilections to the Human Sexuality forum ...

That still stands. I'm sure they will welcome you with open arms, or something.
A noted observer

Roselle, IL

#182 Oct 24, 2013
Deer Whisperer wrote:
<quoted text>
Denial is pernicious. After a post or 2 of political "bushfire" nonsense, you revert to guy parts. It's a pattern. In the past, I've advised you and a "partner" with these proclivities to take your predilections to the Human Sexuality forum ...
That still stands. I'm sure they will welcome you with open arms, or something.
I've never believe he (and a few others) were here for politics. They just see Offbeat and *politics* as a way to exploit their sexual foibles. They get there REALQUICK.

Level 6

Location hidden

#183 Oct 24, 2013
I know I c u do that dragoon.:). U just leave it open and they twist it! Lmao. I think u should just refrain from talking bout man meat ever! Problem solved. Tehehe
LOL at him

Kansas City, MO

#184 Oct 24, 2013
A noted observer wrote:
<quoted text>I've never believe he (and a few others) were here for politics. They just see Offbeat and *politics* as a way to exploit their sexual foibles. They get there REALQUICK.
I thought he came here to Beatoff confirming his dyslexia or is it likdicksia?

Level 9

Arcadia, LA.

#185 Oct 24, 2013
Lylah wrote:
I know I c u do that dragoon.:). U just leave it open and they twist it! Lmao.
If it gives these perverts something to do besides shooting up schools, I'm happy to oblige :)

“Hippie Single DAD, vet, Honest”

Level 6

Since: Apr 11

Steamboat Sprgs Colorado

#187 Oct 24, 2013
Seeing a thread with some great medical insight,pro or con, info in it is a VERY convincing reason we really need MORE & BETTER mental health coverage. thanks. Rick

“We're all Bozos on this bus”

Since: Jan 07

Indianapolis, IN

#190 Oct 24, 2013
I think a labtop may be a blouse for a certain breed of retriever dog.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Weird Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Make a Story / 4 Words Only (Nov '08) 2 min Cyan in CA 24,281
Ebola in America 2 min crude 49
Obama hates the USA 3 min Bill 1
+=Keep 1 Drop 1=+ 3 STACK (Mar '13) 5 min Brandiiiiiiii 7,124
last word - first (Jun '12) 8 min Brandiiiiiiii 6,989
What are you thinking about now? (Jun '10) 9 min ---Word Woman--- 21,401
BAN(N) the P0STER Above you !!! (Feb '14) 9 min Brandiiiiiiii 2,063
What song are you listening to right now? (Apr '08) 15 min Tom2Tone 147,775
Do you have a Topix crush? (Jun '11) 22 min ZkyClank 6,427
Doctors Remove 9-Pound Hairball From Teen's Sto... 1 hr dragoon70056 8