created by: pollster | Nov 4, 2012

Weird

30 votes

Who R The Worst Haters On Offbeat ?

Click on an option to vote

  • leosnana - mommy fairy
  • FAIRY jr.- blogger - lmao- omg
  • virginIA & victoria
  • nana hopes poster DIES
  • libs in general
  • nor cal idiot
  • arctic is getting close
  • brainless b hussien o supporters
  • liborats
  • all above

Comments (Page 2)

Showing posts 21 - 40 of40
|
next page >
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Rosa

Opelousas, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#21
Nov 4, 2012
 

Judged:

2

2

2

I Am Enzo - The Baker wrote:
<quoted text>
...I've heard of getting right to the point Miss Rosa but damn!
I have a racist neighbor I never liked and tomorrow will definately greet him with a "Good Morning you racist schmuck and a good day to you sir"...
...oh I'm pretty sure Trish knows that it was just a jab at one of my favorite posters who always calls me that...LOLOL...Trish and I are cool...love me some Trish...she doesn't mince words...I like that...and how are you you racist schmuck...LOL...did you have a good weekend...

Since: Aug 09

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#22
Nov 4, 2012
 

Judged:

8

8

7

Rosa ,

PLEASE GO TAKE A PILL , YOUR BI AND BI POLAR IS INFECTING TOPIX WITH YOUR DELUSIONS

Thanks in advance , your very best friend Beth .

“ROCK ON ROCKERS!!”

Level 8

Since: Mar 11

Rockin' USA ;)

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#23
Nov 4, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

THE FREAKIN' TROLLS...that's WHO..those WHATEVER species ya wanna call them...LOVE to torment the innocent posters WHO just come on for a GOOD TIME on Topix's Offbeat threads..

Level 9

Since: Feb 12

Southbury, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#24
Nov 4, 2012
 

Judged:

2

1

1

Rosa wrote:
<quoted text>...oh I'm pretty sure Trish knows that it was just a jab at one of my favorite posters who always calls me that...LOLOL...Trish and I are cool...love me some Trish...she doesn't mince words...I like that...and how are you you racist schmuck...LOL...did you have a good weekend...
Well, one racist schmuck to another, my weekend was ok! How about yours?...paint any Al Jolsen faces on the recently departed white folk lately?LOL!...kinda dirty tho...can't stop laughing at you racist schmuck comment...
Rosa

Opelousas, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#25
Nov 4, 2012
 

Judged:

3

2

1

Laura Beth wrote:
Rosa ,
PLEASE GO TAKE A PILL , YOUR BI AND BI POLAR IS INFECTING TOPIX WITH YOUR DELUSIONS
Thanks in advance , your very best friend Beth .
...your grammar sucks...just like you do...
Rosa

Opelousas, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#27
Nov 4, 2012
 

Judged:

2

1

1

I Am Enzo - The Baker wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, one racist schmuck to another, my weekend was ok! How about yours?...paint any Al Jolsen faces on the recently departed white folk lately?LOL!...kinda dirty tho...can't stop laughing at you racist schmuck comment...
...actually Enzo...the coloreds have their own parlor...it's way in the back by them big old woods over dere...you have a great idea about the Al Jolsen thing...is he a colored rapper?...

...I took off for dinner with my family this evening...back at work...hoping those honkies don't come a blowing their horns during rosary...I am so afraid when they do that...you know the country music blaring from them ole pickups...that blows the ribbons clear off my haid...sides...them coloreds don't have nice jewelry to make it worth it...they spend all they monies on booze and crack...

Level 9

Since: Feb 12

Southbury, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#28
Nov 4, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Rosa wrote:
<quoted text>...actually Enzo...the coloreds have their own parlor...it's way in the back by them big old woods over dere...you have a great idea about the Al Jolsen thing...is he a colored rapper?...
...I took off for dinner with my family this evening...back at work...hoping those honkies don't come a blowing their horns during rosary...I am so afraid when they do that...you know the country music blaring from them ole pickups...that blows the ribbons clear off my haid...sides...them coloreds don't have nice jewelry to make it worth it...they spend all they monies on booze and crack...
In all honesty, I judge a person by what is in their heart, not by their heritage. We have some good friends who are Black and btw, Laotian and Hispanic. My d in law is hispanic so take it as a little teasing as that is how it was meant you racist schmuck...LMFAO!!!
...don't drive a pickup with the rebel flag and those stupid inbred balls hanging from the rearend...I'm just an old yankee white boy who accepts and respects others when accorded the same...
Have a great Sunday night Miss Rosa, you, you, oh hell! You know what you are!!!

“I care more about my character”

Level 7

Since: Jun 11

...... then my reputation

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#29
Nov 4, 2012
 

Judged:

2

1

1

Stan and Kyle wrote:
<quoted text>
Yo, bitch!!
(that's the best I'll do)
Do it again ....
Chaz Bono

Irvine, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#30
Nov 4, 2012
 

Judged:

2

2

2

Colorado Chick wrote:
THE FREAKIN' TROLLS...that's WHO..those WHATEVER species ya wanna call them...LOVE to torment the innocent posters WHO just come on for a GOOD TIME on Topix's Offbeat threads..
Tell me about it, girlfriend!! I come to this site to find someone I can scissor with and all these !@%#*! trolls come out of the woodwork to hassle me!
Rosa

Opelousas, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#31
Nov 4, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

I Am Enzo - The Baker wrote:
<quoted text>
In all honesty, I judge a person by what is in their heart, not by their heritage. We have some good friends who are Black and btw, Laotian and Hispanic. My d in law is hispanic so take it as a little teasing as that is how it was meant you racist schmuck...LMFAO!!!
...don't drive a pickup with the rebel flag and those stupid inbred balls hanging from the rearend...I'm just an old yankee white boy who accepts and respects others when accorded the same...
Have a great Sunday night Miss Rosa, you, you, oh hell! You know what you are!!!
...Enzo...you have never given me the impression that you were racist...I can spot them a mile away....but you know Miss Rosa...she's so skeered that people on offbeat won't like her...she is an azzlikker...

...I love you, Enzo...do you know how to get to Opelousas?...should I stay up?...

Since: Aug 09

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#32
Nov 4, 2012
 

Judged:

6

6

6

Hey Enzo ,

I think you need to bend over so Rosa tongue can reach your Azz. Insults all over the place than it (male) knows its gone to far ....

Now Rosa s gotta lick , kiss yer azz .

Level 9

Since: Feb 12

Southbury, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#33
Nov 4, 2012
 

Judged:

4

2

2

Laura Beth wrote:
Hey Enzo ,
I think you need to bend over so Rosa tongue can reach your Azz. Insults all over the place than it (male) knows its gone to far ....
Now Rosa s gotta lick , kiss yer azz .
You're trying to distract me so you can take ashit in my yard! After all, word is you are the infamous phantomshitter. The streets a little slow tonight? Nice try...

“Just a lil' humor there.....”

Since: Sep 12

OR NOT .... <[;-)

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#34
Nov 4, 2012
 

Judged:

2

2

1

I Am Enzo - The Baker wrote:
<quoted text>
In all honesty, I judge a person by what is in their heart, not by their heritage. I'm just an old yankee white boy who accepts and respects others when accorded the same...
I really like your attitude. It's tough for me sometimes to control my emotions when I'm being disrespected.

I hope I never offended you Enzo.
Rosa

Opelousas, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#35
Nov 4, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

PESCreate wrote:
<quoted text>
I really like your attitude. It's tough for me sometimes to control my emotions when I'm being disrespected.
I hope I never offended you Enzo.
...you are in total control...I haven't heard you raise your voice one time...please don't tell me you were disrespected on offbeat...if you were...just tell Miss Rosa...she gonna tear some azz...I don't mind taking anyone down for my sista...

Level 9

Since: Feb 12

Southbury, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#36
Nov 4, 2012
 

Judged:

2

2

1

PESCreate wrote:
<quoted text>
I really like your attitude. It's tough for me sometimes to control my emotions when I'm being disrespected.
I hope I never offended you Enzo.
Not in the least...a good week to you Trish...
Level 6

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#37
Nov 5, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Me?

“I know where you are,”

Level 8

Since: Jun 08

Right here under my thumb

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#38
Nov 5, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

arctic wrote:
<quoted text>
Why is this Bush's fault?
Nothing else is....lol
He said "bushes." Like, "It's the lillac bushes' fault I fell and scraped my knees."

Level 9

Since: Nov 10

Powellton WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#39
Nov 5, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

milwaukee69 wrote:
<quoted text>
He said "bushes." Like, "It's the lillac bushes' fault I fell and scraped my knees."
LMFAO:)
Elmer

San Diego, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#40
Nov 22, 2012
 

Judged:

2

2

2

Laura Beth wrote:
Rosa ,
PLEASE GO TAKE A PILL , YOUR BI AND BI POLAR IS INFECTING TOPIX WITH YOUR DELUSIONS
Thanks in advance , your very best friend Beth .
Rosa wrote:
<quoted text>...your grammar sucks...just like you do...
Bet her brothers an sisters do to. Not hard to see the obsession with bi-sex an incest there.

Level 2

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#41
Nov 24, 2012
 

Judged:

2

2

1

LAURA BeTH SHOULD BE ON THIS LIST. NO CLASS TRASHY BULLY.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 21 - 40 of40
|
next page >
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••