The Night Owl Saloon

“If it ain't broke don't fix it”

Level 9

Since: Jul 09

Arcadia, LA.

#15998 Aug 12, 2014
Simply_Red wrote:
"I wonder, if a bra is called an over the shoulder boulder holder, then what would you call men's underwear? Would it be known as a under the butt nut hut??"
Bwhahahahahahahahaha!

“Ante Omnia Armari”

Since: Nov 07

"You get back what you give"

#15999 Aug 13, 2014
dragoon70056 wrote:
<quoted text>
Bwhahahahahahahahaha!
Like that huh?[chuckling] I thought it was quite brilliant. ;~)

A fond farewell to Miss Lauren Bacall, who died Tuesday. I loved watching her act, and was very glad she was in John Wayne's final film, The Shootist. Miss Bacall was a brilliant actress, made many wonderful movies, and was a unique individual. She was 89.
Alias - Trish

Jackson, MO

#16000 Aug 13, 2014
Good Morning Red,

It's been a while. I'm posting from first page ... Hope to find you well at last one. Don't mind the suit,... I'm slumming it today. Tehee

Topix, what a racket. ;~)

Peace
Alias - Trish

Jackson, MO

#16001 Aug 13, 2014
Simply_Red wrote:
<quoted text>Like that huh?[chuckling] I thought it was quite brilliant. ;~)
A fond farewell to Miss Lauren Bacall, who died Tuesday. I loved watching her act, and was very glad she was in John Wayne's final film, The Shootist. Miss Bacall was a brilliant actress, made many wonderful movies, and was a unique individual. She was 89.
She was a brilliant woman. She died of a stroke.
Many people died this past week ... Williams and Bacall will be fondly remembered,
Stewart will be remembered more than Ward, I imagine. Denny mentioned 1500 were
killed in front of their wives yesterday .. who will remember them?

Condolences around the world. Apologies, I'm feeling a bit morbid today.:(
I think too much about things I wish I'd never heard about.

Have a nice day
Alias - Trish

Jackson, MO

#16002 Aug 13, 2014
Simply_Red wrote:
"Feel free to use anything, except my spouse & my toothbrush…I mean it about the toothbrush."
;~D
Teehee, you've got a great sense of humor Ma`am. Glad I got to meet you ... even if only out here.
I'm sure you have fond memories too? Hahaha

;~)

PS, believe it or not .. I actually miss M69. Guess we've all got it in us to be a brat on occasion.

“Ante Omnia Armari”

#16003 Aug 13, 2014
Alias - Trish wrote:
<quoted text>
Teehee, you've got a great sense of humor Ma`am. Glad I got to meet you ... even if only out here.
I'm sure you have fond memories too? Hahaha
;~)
PS, believe it or not .. I actually miss M69. Guess we've all got it in us to be a brat on occasion.
Hi Trish :~)
Fond memories, yes. I agree that you're a "brat" for sure, but you have proven to be funny, opinionated and cerebral many times. You made me laugh & smile with many of your posts. I admire your spunk and wit, have also seen you vulnerable. That's what makes YOU, you. I'm happy to have met you as well.
These days Offbeat/Topix is but a mere shadow of it's former self. I occasionally post but not to anyone in particular. Not a fun place anymore, too many make sure of that. Misery loves company and they find it in droves here, a sad statement for sure.
Take care of yourself Trish, be happy and, "don't let the bastards get you down." ;~) lol

“A JOURNEY OF A THOUSAND MILES”

Level 9

Since: Aug 08

MUST BEGIN WITH A SINGLE STEP!

#16004 Aug 13, 2014
Simply_Red wrote:
<quoted text>Hi Trish :~)
Fond memories, yes. I agree that you're a "brat" for sure, but you have proven to be funny, opinionated and cerebral many times. You made me laugh & smile with many of your posts. I admire your spunk and wit, have also seen you vulnerable. That's what makes YOU, you. I'm happy to have met you as well.
These days Offbeat/Topix is but a mere shadow of it's former self. I occasionally post but not to anyone in particular. Not a fun place anymore, too many make sure of that. Misery loves company and they find it in droves here, a sad statement for sure.
Take care of yourself Trish, be happy and, "don't let the bastards get you down." ;~) lol
Don't let the trolls get ya down........those who are your true friends enjoy seeing your posts.......topix has been going down the tubes for awhile now....and they like it that way!!!

Hope all is well:-)
troll

Flossmoor, IL

#16005 Aug 17, 2014
Simply_Red wrote:
<quoted text>Hi Trish :~)
Red ..Baby.......you gotta ignore the trolls.
This is what you and some others are guilty of.....intentional and non intentional.

“Ante Omnia Armari”

#16006 Aug 18, 2014
Have you ever had a fly or small bug land on your computer screen, and your first reaction is to try and scare it with the cursor?

I told my mother-in-law that my house was her house, and she said,“Get the hell off my property!”
~Joan Rivers

Some people come into our lives and leave footprints on our hearts, while others come into our lives and make us wanna leave footprints on their face.

Don’t you find it Funny that after Monday(M) and Tuesday(T), the rest of the week says WTF?

The human body was designed by a civil engineer. Who else would run a toxic waste pipeline through a recreational area?

Petal Power

“It's a New Dawn”

Since: Feb 14

Location hidden

#16007 Sep 2, 2014
YO RED!!

Yessssss..I may be a Bit TIPSY..That's Whhhhyyyy..I GOTTA Have Some SOLID Fooood!

ONE VEGGIE PIZZZZA w/ RED HOT Sauce..on Top..Thanks Captn Morgan .!!

Sloooow Night!!
NOT FOR LONG..I put the INVITE Out..To MEET Here!!

Okay..Let me..Have a Corner Table.. And a Long Island Tea. Heard if was an Interesting Beverage!!

ROCK ON ROCKERS!!

Oooopsie!!

JUKE BOX TIME.. Smoke On The Water by Deep Purple

LET'S DANCE!!

;)

“Pass the sunscreen”

Level 8

Since: May 11

Location hidden

#16008 Sep 3, 2014
Hi Red.

“Don't worry about me, I"m fine”

Level 5

Since: Aug 13

middle of nowhere

#16009 Sep 3, 2014
Petal Power wrote:
YO RED!!
Yessssss..I may be a Bit TIPSY..That's Whhhhyyyy..I GOTTA Have Some SOLID Fooood!
ONE VEGGIE PIZZZZA w/ RED HOT Sauce..on Top..Thanks Captn Morgan .!!
Sloooow Night!!
NOT FOR LONG..I put the INVITE Out..To MEET Here!!
Okay..Let me..Have a Corner Table.. And a Long Island Tea. Heard if was an Interesting Beverage!!
ROCK ON ROCKERS!!
Oooopsie!!
JUKE BOX TIME.. Smoke On The Water by Deep Purple
LET'S DANCE!!
;)
I followed you here to share your pizza, but, I see you didn't save me any!!! So, I guess I will order one for myself..........Do they have Chicken Alfredo pizza here?? It's one of my favorites and goes great with alcohol.........I am celebrating the end of my double shift tonight......So I wanna try drinks that I have never had. How about Gin-n-tonic? Martini? Brandy? I have never tried any of those......Have you? Are any of them any good?

Petal Power

“It's a New Dawn”

Location hidden

#16010 Sep 8, 2014
Nobody 2 Special wrote:
<quoted text>
I followed you here to share your pizza, but, I see you didn't save me any!!! So, I guess I will order one for myself..........Do they have Chicken Alfredo pizza here?? It's one of my favorites and goes great with alcohol.........I am celebrating the end of my double shift tonight......So I wanna try drinks that I have never had. How about Gin-n-tonic? Martini? Brandy? I have never tried any of those......Have you? Are any of them any good?
Chocolate Martini's are the BEST!!

AND...

YOU are In Luck..They are the FAV DRINK for a SUPERMOON P-A-R-T-Y!!!

YO Red. Keep'em Cooooooming!!

ALMOST TIME..

TO MOON THE SUPERMOON!!!!

DARE YA..w/ a Looooong Stemmed CHERRY in your MARTINI!!!

Oh looook..Hippichick, stacked, 60's chic, Princess Hey, WHOA!! Mrs.Billy R., honeymylove, Marisa 2, Mrs. Whitewater and Juicylu..WOWZER!!!

Hooooosier.. HELL YEAH!!

And..

YOUR Mooooonshine Jug!!

Gonna be a ROCKIN' PARTY...;)

Dr_Dirty..CRANK IT UP!!

(((HUGS)))

---Word Woman---

Since: Aug 14

Location hidden

#16011 Sep 8, 2014
Beer keg delivery (from Asheville, NC...aka Beer City, USA)...for Petal Power's SUPERMOON PARTY!!!

***and, you'll be happy to know that, despite all of the ads, it's NOT Natural Light!!!:)

Level 5

Since: Sep 12

Location hidden

#16012 Sep 8, 2014
Guess I pissesd you off Red! Sorry!:(

Level 5

Since: Sep 12

Location hidden

#16013 Sep 8, 2014
Pissed

Petal Power

“It's a New Dawn”

Location hidden

#16014 Sep 8, 2014
---Word Woman--- wrote:
Beer keg delivery (from Asheville, NC...aka Beer City, USA)...for Petal Power's SUPERMOON PARTY!!!
***and, you'll be happy to know that, despite all of the ads, it's NOT Natural Light!!!:)
Hey..Thanx Chick!! Stay awhile. AND..Tag along..To MOON the SUPERMOON!!

HELL YEAH!!

Dr_Dirty..we Need a ROCKIN' Hang Tuff Song...Got any Dr. HOOK??
Alias

Jackson, MO

#16015 Sep 8, 2014
Gosh David, are you sure it there isn't some misunderstanding instead?
Get you a beer?

`
Hello Ms Red and Friends ... Seems PP has been out rounding
up a crew to party a bit over here. Hope all is well with you.

September 8-9 ... Harvest Moon

Petal Power

“It's a New Dawn”

Location hidden

#16016 Sep 8, 2014
David0407 wrote:
Pissed
WHOA!!

Ya BETTER ..CLEAN..THAT..UP..(before RED sees THAT)

OMG!!

The SUPERMOON.is a RISING!!

Hold meeeeee STEADY...;)

---Word Woman---

Since: Aug 14

Location hidden

#16017 Sep 8, 2014
Petal Power wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey..Thanx Chick!! Stay awhile. AND..Tag along..To MOON the SUPERMOON!!
HELL YEAH!!
Dr_Dirty..we Need a ROCKIN' Hang Tuff Song...Got any Dr. HOOK??
Will do...I love a good party :)

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Weird Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
5 Letter Word, Change 1 Letter (Oct '15) 1 hr SweLL GirL 7,870
*add A word / drop a word* (Nov '12) 1 hr SweLL GirL 16,686
True False Game (Jun '11) 2 hr SweLL GirL 14,809
News Naked man caught on video trying to hide a stat... 2 hr Emerald 6
Change 1 letter game! (Nov '11) 2 hr SweLL GirL 10,682
What song are you listening to right now? (Apr '08) 2 hr Princess Hey 217,191
CHANGE One letter CHANCE (Sep '08) 3 hr SweLL GirL 36,645
News What is up with that strange photo of President... 6 hr Pope Closet Emeritus 9
Poll What are you thinking right now? (May '08) 7 hr andet1987 4,083
El's Kitchen (Feb '09) 9 hr Crystal_Clear722 75,280
Denny Crain's Place (May '10) 9 hr Beautiful Black M... 21,877
More from around the web