#15993 Jul 28, 2014
opens the door wrote:
<quoted text>
Denny Denny
You sure slammed the door on this place.lol
It seems everyone took one step back.lol
Never bring Religion to the fold ......with a two-fold post.lol
People react so differently.
I liked the way you played it safe.....either I'm getting it all or I'm getting nothing at all.
Just got back from the hospital. They had to drain my member.
But why all the pictures? I think most were for personal amusement........or proof
Why else would they be using their phones.
ROTF!
You can thank me later.......
I bet you look a lot purtier now after the docs lanced that thing.

http://thumbs.dreamstime.com/z/zit-nose-16141...

“Hey, it's just a cartoon!”

Since: Jul 08

He can drink all he wants!

#15994 Jul 28, 2014
(pokes head in door - sees lots of old friends. Decides it's time to make new enemies. Pokes head out.)
Lovin the menu

Flossmoor, IL

#15995 Jul 29, 2014
Maverick 808 wrote:
<quoted text>I bet you look a lot purtier
http://thumbs.dreamstime.com/z/zit-nose-16141...
With the lights on?
You betcha

Now......Quit pulling my hair ' back ' while I'm lookin up at ya.

I'm not THAT good ....am I?

You got the freshest tacos here ..........mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

“Groooovin'”

Since: Feb 14

Location hidden

#15996 Jul 29, 2014
Yo Red..One for the Road..

Shot of Tequila..and a Draft Beer.. And Dry Roasted Peanuts!!

Gotta get up early..and Clean out The Stables..X-tra summer job!!

Ahhhh..;)

“all things considered...”

Since: Nov 07

"you get back what you give"

#15997 Aug 11, 2014
"I wonder, if a bra is called an over the shoulder boulder holder, then what would you call men's underwear? Would it be known as a under the butt nut hut??"

"Feel free to use anything, except my spouse & my toothbrush…I mean it about the toothbrush."

"Ever wondered why the need to pee intensifies when you are unlocking the door?"

"Whenever you are feeling sad, just remember that somewhere in the world there’s an idiot pulling a door that says “PUSH”. lol

"If the world were ruled by women then there would be no war… just a couple of nations not talking with each other." ......[true]

"If a man said he’ll fix it, he will. There is no need to remind him every 6 months about it."
----------

;~D

“If it ain't broke don't fix it”

Level 9

Since: Jul 09

Arcadia, LA.

#15998 Aug 12, 2014
Simply_Red wrote:
"I wonder, if a bra is called an over the shoulder boulder holder, then what would you call men's underwear? Would it be known as a under the butt nut hut??"
Bwhahahahahahahahaha!

#15999 Aug 13, 2014
dragoon70056 wrote:
<quoted text>
Bwhahahahahahahahaha!
Like that huh?[chuckling] I thought it was quite brilliant. ;~)

A fond farewell to Miss Lauren Bacall, who died Tuesday. I loved watching her act, and was very glad she was in John Wayne's final film, The Shootist. Miss Bacall was a brilliant actress, made many wonderful movies, and was a unique individual. She was 89.
Alias - Trish

Sikeston, MO

#16000 Aug 13, 2014
Good Morning Red,

It's been a while. I'm posting from first page ... Hope to find you well at last one. Don't mind the suit,... I'm slumming it today. Tehee

Topix, what a racket. ;~)

Peace
Alias - Trish

Sikeston, MO

#16001 Aug 13, 2014
Simply_Red wrote:
<quoted text>Like that huh?[chuckling] I thought it was quite brilliant. ;~)
A fond farewell to Miss Lauren Bacall, who died Tuesday. I loved watching her act, and was very glad she was in John Wayne's final film, The Shootist. Miss Bacall was a brilliant actress, made many wonderful movies, and was a unique individual. She was 89.
She was a brilliant woman. She died of a stroke.
Many people died this past week ... Williams and Bacall will be fondly remembered,
Stewart will be remembered more than Ward, I imagine. Denny mentioned 1500 were
killed in front of their wives yesterday .. who will remember them?

Condolences around the world. Apologies, I'm feeling a bit morbid today.:(
I think too much about things I wish I'd never heard about.

Have a nice day
Alias - Trish

Sikeston, MO

#16002 Aug 13, 2014
Simply_Red wrote:
"Feel free to use anything, except my spouse & my toothbrush…I mean it about the toothbrush."
;~D
Teehee, you've got a great sense of humor Ma`am. Glad I got to meet you ... even if only out here.
I'm sure you have fond memories too? Hahaha

;~)

PS, believe it or not .. I actually miss M69. Guess we've all got it in us to be a brat on occasion.

#16003 Aug 13, 2014
Alias - Trish wrote:
<quoted text>
Teehee, you've got a great sense of humor Ma`am. Glad I got to meet you ... even if only out here.
I'm sure you have fond memories too? Hahaha
;~)
PS, believe it or not .. I actually miss M69. Guess we've all got it in us to be a brat on occasion.
Hi Trish :~)
Fond memories, yes. I agree that you're a "brat" for sure, but you have proven to be funny, opinionated and cerebral many times. You made me laugh & smile with many of your posts. I admire your spunk and wit, have also seen you vulnerable. That's what makes YOU, you. I'm happy to have met you as well.
These days Offbeat/Topix is but a mere shadow of it's former self. I occasionally post but not to anyone in particular. Not a fun place anymore, too many make sure of that. Misery loves company and they find it in droves here, a sad statement for sure.
Take care of yourself Trish, be happy and, "don't let the bastards get you down." ;~) lol

“TAKIA AND TA TONKA”

Level 9

Since: Aug 08

HAPPY TOGETHER!!!

#16004 Aug 13, 2014
Simply_Red wrote:
<quoted text>Hi Trish :~)
Fond memories, yes. I agree that you're a "brat" for sure, but you have proven to be funny, opinionated and cerebral many times. You made me laugh & smile with many of your posts. I admire your spunk and wit, have also seen you vulnerable. That's what makes YOU, you. I'm happy to have met you as well.
These days Offbeat/Topix is but a mere shadow of it's former self. I occasionally post but not to anyone in particular. Not a fun place anymore, too many make sure of that. Misery loves company and they find it in droves here, a sad statement for sure.
Take care of yourself Trish, be happy and, "don't let the bastards get you down." ;~) lol
Don't let the trolls get ya down........those who are your true friends enjoy seeing your posts.......topix has been going down the tubes for awhile now....and they like it that way!!!

Hope all is well:-)
troll

Flossmoor, IL

#16005 Sunday Aug 17
Simply_Red wrote:
<quoted text>Hi Trish :~)
Red ..Baby.......you gotta ignore the trolls.
This is what you and some others are guilty of.....intentional and non intentional.

#16006 Monday Aug 18
Have you ever had a fly or small bug land on your computer screen, and your first reaction is to try and scare it with the cursor?

I told my mother-in-law that my house was her house, and she said,“Get the hell off my property!”
~Joan Rivers

Some people come into our lives and leave footprints on our hearts, while others come into our lives and make us wanna leave footprints on their face.

Don’t you find it Funny that after Monday(M) and Tuesday(T), the rest of the week says WTF?

The human body was designed by a civil engineer. Who else would run a toxic waste pipeline through a recreational area?

“Groooovin'”

Location hidden

#16007 Tuesday Sep 2
YO RED!!

Yessssss..I may be a Bit TIPSY..That's Whhhhyyyy..I GOTTA Have Some SOLID Fooood!

ONE VEGGIE PIZZZZA w/ RED HOT Sauce..on Top..Thanks Captn Morgan .!!

Sloooow Night!!
NOT FOR LONG..I put the INVITE Out..To MEET Here!!

Okay..Let me..Have a Corner Table.. And a Long Island Tea. Heard if was an Interesting Beverage!!

ROCK ON ROCKERS!!

Oooopsie!!

JUKE BOX TIME.. Smoke On The Water by Deep Purple

LET'S DANCE!!

;)

“Relax”

Level 8

Since: May 11

Siesta, Mexico

#16008 Wednesday Sep 3
Hi Red.

“Don't worry about me, I"m fine”

Level 5

Since: Aug 13

middle of nowhere

#16009 Wednesday Sep 3
Petal Power wrote:
YO RED!!
Yessssss..I may be a Bit TIPSY..That's Whhhhyyyy..I GOTTA Have Some SOLID Fooood!
ONE VEGGIE PIZZZZA w/ RED HOT Sauce..on Top..Thanks Captn Morgan .!!
Sloooow Night!!
NOT FOR LONG..I put the INVITE Out..To MEET Here!!
Okay..Let me..Have a Corner Table.. And a Long Island Tea. Heard if was an Interesting Beverage!!
ROCK ON ROCKERS!!
Oooopsie!!
JUKE BOX TIME.. Smoke On The Water by Deep Purple
LET'S DANCE!!
;)
I followed you here to share your pizza, but, I see you didn't save me any!!! So, I guess I will order one for myself..........Do they have Chicken Alfredo pizza here?? It's one of my favorites and goes great with alcohol.........I am celebrating the end of my double shift tonight......So I wanna try drinks that I have never had. How about Gin-n-tonic? Martini? Brandy? I have never tried any of those......Have you? Are any of them any good?

“Groooovin'”

Location hidden

#16010 Monday Sep 8
Nobody 2 Special wrote:
<quoted text>
I followed you here to share your pizza, but, I see you didn't save me any!!! So, I guess I will order one for myself..........Do they have Chicken Alfredo pizza here?? It's one of my favorites and goes great with alcohol.........I am celebrating the end of my double shift tonight......So I wanna try drinks that I have never had. How about Gin-n-tonic? Martini? Brandy? I have never tried any of those......Have you? Are any of them any good?
Chocolate Martini's are the BEST!!

AND...

YOU are In Luck..They are the FAV DRINK for a SUPERMOON P-A-R-T-Y!!!

YO Red. Keep'em Cooooooming!!

ALMOST TIME..

TO MOON THE SUPERMOON!!!!

DARE YA..w/ a Looooong Stemmed CHERRY in your MARTINI!!!

Oh looook..Hippichick, stacked, 60's chic, Princess Hey, WHOA!! Mrs.Billy R., honeymylove, Marisa 2, Mrs. Whitewater and Juicylu..WOWZER!!!

Hooooosier.. HELL YEAH!!

And..

YOUR Mooooonshine Jug!!

Gonna be a ROCKIN' PARTY...;)

Dr_Dirty..CRANK IT UP!!

(((HUGS)))

Since: Aug 14

Location hidden

#16011 Monday Sep 8
Beer keg delivery (from Asheville, NC...aka Beer City, USA)...for Petal Power's SUPERMOON PARTY!!!

***and, you'll be happy to know that, despite all of the ads, it's NOT Natural Light!!!:)

Level 5

Since: Sep 12

Cadillac MI

#16012 Monday Sep 8
Guess I pissesd you off Red! Sorry!:(

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Weird Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Do you have a Topix crush? (Jun '11) 7 min Nikola Tesla 5,452
What is your favorite DOLLAR STORE purchase? (Jun '09) 10 min Go Blue Forever 414
Make A Sentance out of a 5 letter word. (Nov '09) 13 min Vector aka Victor... 29,333
Why can't Alias Trish just ignore 25 min Aka - Alias 24
What do Latino girls like about black guys? (Aug '07) 1 hr OOO 232
El's Kitchen (Feb '09) 1 hr eleanorigby 36,411
WEIRD! Women Cyclists Model In Romantic Kits 2 hr Mister_ E 4
What song are you listening to right now? (Apr '08) 2 hr curiouslu 146,731
What are you thinking about now? (Jun '10) 5 hr Sublime1 20,012
Hoosier Hey!!! 6 hr ---Word Woman--- 23
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••

Weird People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE