“Alive to live life”

Since: Nov 13

Location hidden

#15739 May 31, 2014
Petal Power wrote:
<quoted text>ABOUT FREAKIN'' TIME.

Yo Captn Morgan.. JELLO SHOTS All Around!!!

Yo Red..PIZZA Also..Sit a Spell.. Red .GOT GOSSIP??

Yo ROCKERS..Let's Cheer P.H. Up!!

DARTS Anyone..or POOL??

OMG!!! Hoooooosier... Got his Thumb STUCK in the JUG!!!

WTH???

ROCK ON ROCKERS!!!

;)
Is it ok if I come it I've got pizza rolls party poppers and my DANCING Shoes on what u want on I'll ask the Dj let's Dance

“Groooovin'”

Since: Feb 14

Location hidden

#15740 May 31, 2014
Bezeer wrote:
<quoted text>
Is it ok if I come it I've got pizza rolls party poppers and my DANCING Shoes on what u want on I'll ask the Dj let's Dance
. SOUNDS FUN!!! Hmmmm..Give me a Moment ..and NOT an EX-LAX Moment Either..Ha-Ha!!

That Smell by Lynyrd Skynyrd

OMG!! Whoooo

PUKED On my PIZZA?? GROSS!!;

Glad to have ya Aboard!!

;)

“Alive to live life”

Location hidden

#15741 May 31, 2014
Petal Power wrote:
<quoted text>. SOUNDS FUN!!! Hmmmm..Give me a Moment ..and NOT an EX-LAX Moment Either..Ha-Ha!!

That Smell by Lynyrd Skynyrd

OMG!! Whoooo

PUKED On my PIZZA?? GROSS!!;

Glad to have ya Aboard!!

;)
Thank you :) how's free Bird for u

“Alive to live life”

Location hidden

#15742 May 31, 2014
Here Iam it ok I'll be on the dance floor if your looking for me light bud & jacks Pepsi thanks I'll /-)

“Go ahead, be cruel & nasty... ”

Since: Nov 07

"you get back what you give"

#15743 May 31, 2014
Petal Power wrote:
GEAR UP..Red..
PARTY at Nine Sharp..for Princess Hey..She Needs to Have some FUN!!
PIZZA on Meeee!!!
yo Captn Morgan..Make enough Jello Shots till the Weeee Hours..!!!
PARTY Like a ROCKSTAR!!!
;)
Hey Petal, sounds excellent! Everyone can always use fun even if it means just sitting & relaxing with a cold one. Glad you folks like to visit the Saloon, always welcome & the doors are open! Sorry I kinda pooped out early, I needed some sleep badly. Tonight, rather early evening, Cedric is grilling ribs, chicken & some sort of shellfish. Plenty of salads and desserts, and no problema with drinks! lol!
Stop by if ya feel like it, invite as many folks as you want! ;~) yeah!

#15744 May 31, 2014
NorCal Native wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey Red, sounds like it's warming up a bit for ya.......nice.......still waiting on something from you.......things are waiting on ya.....lol!!!
Hiya NorCal, oh heck yeah, it's quite warm out there. Beautiful blue sky, might have a repeat for Sunday. Let June bust out in the proper manner. ;^D
I need to give ya a ringy-dingy, let me know best time for you.**hugs all around!**:~)

#15745 May 31, 2014
David0407 wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey Red!! ;) lol I know need too get a move on it. Yes it was humid!! Feels great today though!! Your tat??? That's cool love em myself!! I have a few more I want to get too!! Hope ya" have a great day!! ;))
Hey David, wha'suuup?(giggles)
Wow what a day and it's not near being done! Saying 86 right now, just beautiful out there. Hope tomorrow is a repeat, time to get my fishing license & fishin' gear ready. Make sure I have my Sunscreen 2000, definitely don't need a burn. lol
You have a great one also, maybe you be doing some of the same. ;~)

“A beautiful Lady..”

Level 9

Since: Mar 12

:o) Smile (o:

#15746 May 31, 2014
Hello everybody what a great time sorry I had to leave early..just had a bad mood didnt want to bring anybody else down..TY all for making me feel welcome..P.P. it was awesome..Bezeer I want a rain check on that dance okay???TY SR for the eats was awesome loved the salads..wow..Nice place I loved it here..(hugs) to everybody..

“Alive to live life”

Location hidden

#15747 May 31, 2014
Princess Hey wrote:
Hello everybody what a great time sorry I had to leave early..just had a bad mood didnt want to bring anybody else down..TY all for making me feel welcome..P.P. it was awesome..Bezeer I want a rain check on that dance okay???TY SR for the eats was awesome loved the salads..wow..Nice place I loved it here..(hugs) to everybody..
Sure no rush to be honest if I seen me dancing I'd take a rain check to hehe anytime you ready no worries /-)

“A beautiful Lady..”

Level 9

Since: Mar 12

:o) Smile (o:

#15748 May 31, 2014
TY no that wasnt it..you dance really good..LOL.. I am gonna hold you to that...LOL..(wink)...:o)

“SCOTUS will Rule in June for”

Level 9

Since: Aug 08

MARRIAGE EQUALITY:-)

#15749 Jun 2, 2014
Simply_Red wrote:
<quoted text>Hiya NorCal, oh heck yeah, it's quite warm out there. Beautiful blue sky, might have a repeat for Sunday. Let June bust out in the proper manner. ;^D
I need to give ya a ringy-dingy, let me know best time for you.**hugs all around!**:~)
Was out of town over the weekend and didn't get home until last night......give a holler later on
tonight:-)

“Groooovin'”

Since: Feb 14

Location hidden

#15750 Jun 2, 2014
YO Red..What's On the Menu??

Hmmmm...Tuna Salad on Rye..w/ lettuce and Tomato and French fries.. And a DILL PICKLE!!

And a Screwdriver..

To tighten the bolts on my Scooter Handlebars!!!

GOT'CHA!!!

;)

#15751 Jun 7, 2014
Weekend shaping up nicely, in the 80s already, in some areas. Beautiful looking day too, gorgeous blue sky not a cloud in sight. Definitely a grilling day,!

NorCal, David, Fish, P.P., have a pleasant weekend as well. I'll be in touch with you NorCal, some things just won't behave, lol.:~)

Level 9

#15752 Jun 7, 2014
Simply_Red wrote:
Weekend shaping up nicely, in the 80s already, in some areas. Beautiful looking day too, gorgeous blue sky not a cloud in sight. Definitely a grilling day,!
NorCal, David, Fish, P.P., have a pleasant weekend as well. I'll be in touch with you NorCal, some things just won't behave, lol.:~)
I understand:-)

Level 5

Since: Sep 12

Location hidden

#15753 Jun 7, 2014
Simply_Red wrote:

Hey" Red!!! ;) hope your weekend is a good one!! ;)

#15754 Jun 12, 2014
David0407 wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey" Red!!! ;) hope your weekend is a good one!! ;)
Hi David, past weekend was so nice. The week has been not as nice but hoping this upcoming weekend is another gorgeous one. Time to get fishin'!:~)

#15755 Jun 12, 2014
Hey NorCal, I know.... lol Have a very pleasant day, we'll chat very soon. ;~)

#15756 Jun 12, 2014
Geez o'pete! At least it's Thursday, lol. Looking like rain again, maybe I'll make paper boats & float them down the curb line. If it rains like yesterday though those boats will be smooshed in no time..poor little sailors.:~\

Hey Fish, thinking of you guy. Hope Paradise is being good to you.:~)

Level 5

Since: Sep 12

Location hidden

#15757 Jun 12, 2014
Simply_Red wrote:
<quoted text>Hi David, past weekend was so nice. The week has been not as nice but hoping this upcoming weekend is another gorgeous one. Time to get fishin'!:~)
Yes it was Red!! Going too be a little cool here Saturday only in the 70s but Sunday back in the 80s hope ya" have a great day!! ;)

Level 9

#15758 Jun 12, 2014
Simply_Red wrote:
Hey NorCal, I know.... lol Have a very pleasant day, we'll chat very soon. ;~)
No worries.......chat when you can!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Weird Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Word Association 2 (Sep '13) 3 min Jennifer Renee 9,855
Dave's bar and grill,is now open. (May '13) 7 min Nobody 2 Special 5,978
Word Association (Jun '10) 10 min wichita-rick 26,701
Funny!! Word association game. (Nov '13) 18 min wichita-rick 2,669
El's Kitchen (Feb '09) 26 min Radical Miracle 39,440
What is the Future of Weird Topix? (Mar '14) 29 min Roxie Darling 36
What song are you listening to right now? (Apr '08) 30 min wichita-rick 158,083
Rest in Peace, Spock 44 min Independent1 324
Name a smell you love to smell! (Jan '14) 1 hr Mega Monster 846
6 letter word ...change one letter game (Oct '08) 2 hr say it aint so 27,592