“Standin' In A”

Level 8

Since: May 11

Shaft Of Light

#15718 May 20, 2014
Simply_Red wrote:
<quoted text>Hi Fish, it did turn out to be a decent sort of day. A bit too windy but the sun was out & the temp got into the 60s, yay! Mid-March and still having 30 nights, that's just sad.:~/
OOOH, can I go fishing with you?? I love to fish even if I just feed them, lol. It's relaxing and enjoyable to be holding a fishing reel with the line waiting for a strike. ;~)
Let's go fishing Red! Anytime.
The anticipation is great.
Hope your summer shows up soon. Sending you warm thoughts.

“Standin' In A”

Level 8

Since: May 11

Shaft Of Light

#15719 May 20, 2014
Peach eating song for NorCal-

“SCOTUS will Rule in June for”

Level 9

Since: Aug 08

MARRIAGE EQUALITY:-)

#15720 May 20, 2014
Fisherman 808 wrote:
Peach eating song for NorCal-
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =wwyXQn9g40IXX
Thanks Sweetie:-)

“Go ahead, be cruel & nasty... ”

Since: Nov 07

"you get back what you give"

#15721 May 22, 2014
David0407 wrote:
Good afternoon Red!!:)) just thought I would stop in before work! Hope ya" have a great day!! ;))
Hi David! Hey I saw you posting during the daytime a bit, day off? Hope you're getting this sunshine too, yesterday was warm/muggy, today is a bit cooler but beautiful. The trees are finally getting more leaves opening up, I think Spring hopscotched around.
Enjoy the long weekend, let's hope there's more sunshine!:~)

#15722 May 22, 2014
Fisherman 808 wrote:
<quoted text>
Let's go fishing Red! Anytime.
The anticipation is great.
Hope your summer shows up soon. Sending you warm thoughts.
Cool! Not too far out tho, I need to see land, lol. Yes I can swim, it's just that I have motion sickness. No barfing in the boat, eww.
We have been getting warmer, nights still cool, good for sleeping. Looking much greener out there now, plenty of birds at the feeders too.

#15723 May 22, 2014
NorCal Native wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, the peaches are ready to eat and the deer are pruning the tree for us.....hell, they'll even look at you dead in the eye like "WHAT"? Lol!!!
The squirrels do that around here, claim the bird-feeders then give me a "wha'sup" look. They get pinged in the rear often but doesn't seem to phase them any, they're pigs.lol

Level 9

#15724 May 22, 2014
Simply_Red wrote:
<quoted text>The squirrels do that around here, claim the bird-feeders then give me a "wha'sup" look. They get pinged in the rear often but doesn't seem to phase them any, they're pigs.lol
Mrs-Whitewater is just furious with them and she'll even throw a rock at them and they just look at her and laugh, then wander off......ugh:(

Level 5

Since: Sep 12

Location hidden

#15725 May 23, 2014
Simply_Red wrote:
<quoted text>Hi David! Hey I saw you posting during the daytime a bit, day off? Hope you're getting this sunshine too, yesterday was warm/muggy, today is a bit cooler but beautiful. The trees are finally getting more leaves opening up, I think Spring hopscotched around.
Enjoy the long weekend, let's hope there's more sunshine!:~)
Yeah! Got moved back to 2nd shift! Sucks but what can ya do? Better then being laid off!! It's beautiful out today. And they say the weekend is suppose to be the same. I'm looking forward to three days off. ;) have a great weekend Red!! ;))

#15726 May 25, 2014
So far the weekend has been great! Sunny & warm, cool evenings made for sleeping. Finally most everything had greened up, a few tree species are a little bit slow in filling out. But it's so beautiful out there, kinda noisy tonight, fireworks are lighting the sky.

NorCal, David, Fish, Cappy,...hope you're enjoying your weekend also.:~)

#15727 May 25, 2014
David0407 wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah! Got moved back to 2nd shift! Sucks but what can ya do? Better then being laid off!! It's beautiful out today. And they say the weekend is suppose to be the same. I'm looking forward to three days off. ;) have a great weekend Red!! ;))
Agreed, being laid off would NOT be very cool. The main issue I had with working 2nd shift was that I always watched the clock, or at least it seemed that way. lol
Weekend is great! Going to grill cheesy brats tomorrow, also some veggies, I love grilled veggies. Them nighttime Michigan birds are a pain tho, they are enjoying the weather a bit too much, nasty itchy snackers.:^D You have fun with your time off, maybe zoom downtown with the Camaro, I'll check the news. heh heh! ;~)

Level 9

#15728 May 25, 2014
Simply_Red wrote:
So far the weekend has been great! Sunny & warm, cool evenings made for sleeping. Finally most everything had greened up, a few tree species are a little bit slow in filling out. But it's so beautiful out there, kinda noisy tonight, fireworks are lighting the sky.
NorCal, David, Fish, Cappy,...hope you're enjoying your weekend also.:~)
Hi Red.....just popping in to say hi....just getting home and settling in!!!

Level 5

Location hidden

#15729 May 27, 2014
Simply_Red wrote:
<quoted text>Agreed, being laid off would NOT be very cool. The main issue I had with working 2nd shift was that I always watched the clock, or at least it seemed that way. lol
Weekend is great! Going to grill cheesy brats tomorrow, also some veggies, I love grilled veggies. Them nighttime Michigan birds are a pain tho, they are enjoying the weather a bit too much, nasty itchy snackers.:^D You have fun with your time off, maybe zoom downtown with the Camaro, I'll check the news. heh heh! ;~)
Lol hey Red!! ;) yeah! Second shift sucks but I'm used too it. Lol the weekend was great! Hung out with my youngest son and partied a little too much!! Haha!! Naw! Putting a new windshield in it so did not take it out! But I will soon!! Hope ya have a great day!!! ;)

#15730 May 28, 2014
David0407 wrote:
<quoted text>
Lol hey Red!! ;) yeah! Second shift sucks but I'm used too it. Lol the weekend was great! Hung out with my youngest son and partied a little too much!! Haha!! Naw! Putting a new windshield in it so did not take it out! But I will soon!! Hope ya have a great day!!! ;)
Hey David :~) Best get them "things to do" done for the car, the weather seems to be staying nice. It was humid later in the day yesterday, felt like I had been in a rain shower, lol. About time we have those warm days, I'd say.
Okie dokie, you have an interesting day, I need to get a move on, hoping to get my tat finished today! Catch ya later!! ;^)

#15731 May 28, 2014
Howdy NorCal & Fish, also hope Cappy rolls by, that would so nice. Don't feed the neighbor dog out back, he'll follow you home. lol! later!! ;~D

Level 5

Location hidden

#15733 May 28, 2014
Simply_Red wrote:
<quoted text>Hey David :~) Best get them "things to do" done for the car, the weather seems to be staying nice. It was humid later in the day yesterday, felt like I had been in a rain shower, lol. About time we have those warm days, I'd say.
Okie dokie, you have an interesting day, I need to get a move on, hoping to get my tat finished today! Catch ya later!! ;^)
Hey Red!! ;) lol I know need too get a move on it. Yes it was humid!! Feels great today though!! Your tat??? That's cool love em myself!! I have a few more I want to get too!! Hope ya" have a great day!! ;))

Level 9

#15734 May 28, 2014
Simply_Red wrote:
Howdy NorCal & Fish, also hope Cappy rolls by, that would so nice. Don't feed the neighbor dog out back, he'll follow you home. lol! later!! ;~D
Hey Red, sounds like it's warming up a bit for ya.......nice.......still waiting on something from you.......things are waiting on ya.....lol!!!

“Groooovin'”

Since: Feb 14

Location hidden

#15735 May 30, 2014
GEAR UP..Red..

PARTY at Nine Sharp..for Princess Hey..She Needs to Have some FUN!!

PIZZA on Meeee!!!

yo Captn Morgan..Make enough Jello Shots till the Weeee Hours..!!!

PARTY Like a ROCKSTAR!!!

;)

“Groooovin'”

Location hidden

#15736 May 30, 2014
COME OUT .COME OUT ROCKERS!!!

Blare that Music Dr_ Dirty..Yo Red..I see A Bunch Showed Up..Where's Princess Hey..??

Oh in the Powder Room..!!

WOW!!! Captn Morgan..TASTY Jello Shots!!!

Are ya Having FUN ROCKERS???

Is That OMG!! IT IS!!! Mr and Mrs. Billy R...HIGH FIVE!!

Boy oh Boy....THIS is a Rip- Roarin' ROCKIN ' PARTY Ever!!

Save a Spot on the Bar For my DANCE Number okay..???

Hoooosier... PASS THAT JUG..Pleeaaasssee???

Princess Hey..We are WAITING!!!

;)

“You're My Sunshine”

Level 9

Since: Mar 12

We All need A Little Sunshine

#15737 May 30, 2014
yes dear P.P. Im here..

“Groooovin'”

Location hidden

#15738 May 31, 2014
Princess Hey wrote:
yes dear P.P. Im here..
ABOUT FREAKIN'' TIME.

Yo Captn Morgan.. JELLO SHOTS All Around!!!

Yo Red..PIZZA Also..Sit a Spell.. Red .GOT GOSSIP??

Yo ROCKERS..Let's Cheer P.H. Up!!

DARTS Anyone..or POOL??

OMG!!! Hoooooosier... Got his Thumb STUCK in the JUG!!!

WTH???

ROCK ON ROCKERS!!!

;)

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Weird Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Word Association 2 (Sep '13) 9 min Jennifer Renee 10,945
Fake book titles game (Feb '10) 13 min Pepe 4,280
What song are you listening to right now? (Apr '08) 14 min Sublime1 161,869
Change "1" letter =ONLY= (Oct '12) 19 min Doug77 5,594
El's Kitchen (Feb '09) 23 min lost in Mississippi 40,298
Last Post Wins! (Aug '08) 24 min mr goodwrench 140,276
News Evolution vs. Creation (Jul '11) 26 min LMAO 162,038
2015: "Make a Story/ 6 Words Only: 2 hr Mechanic 218
News Baltimore Mom Catches Her Son Rioting, Beats Hi... 4 hr Sublime1 207
More from around the web