The Night Owl Saloon

“Ante Omnia Armari”

Since: Nov 07

"You get back what you give"

#15700 May 15, 2014
Spirit67_ wrote:
Can someone pour me a 'bubbly'???
Well hi there, I hope Cedric got you some bubbly. Not big choices but the Asti is good, champagne is(waggles hand)mediocre since it's Brut. Have plenty of soda pop tho!

“Ante Omnia Armari”

#15701 May 16, 2014
Well hells-bells, the furnace is getting some action tonight, lol. Low 30s and some further north might get frost. Crazy but can't do a thing about it.
Got a nice fire going in the fireplace, fresh coffee and mucho cerveza!

Petal Power

“It's a New Dawn”

Since: Feb 14

Location hidden

#15702 May 16, 2014
Red..LOCK it Down..and Come and Celebrate at OC'S ROCKIN' Horse Club.. For Honeymylove's BIRTHDAY BASH!!!

A lot of our dear Friends SHOWED Up..WOW!! A nice Surprise!!!

Dr_Dirty is playing some rad songs!!!

Fisherman 808..WE LOVE YOU..for making our Friday Fish Fry .FAR- OUT!!!

;)

“Ante Omnia Armari”

#15703 May 17, 2014
Refreshing 45º here, Norcal I'll do my damnedest to mail you some relief, lol!
I'm happy to be able to wear my fleece jacket around the house for a bit more. Off to make coffee, later!

Petal Power

“It's a New Dawn”

Since: Feb 14

Location hidden

#15704 May 17, 2014
Afternoon Red..WOW!!!

The Friday Fish Fry was a SMASH!!!

Glad you,/Fisherman 808 and Captn Morgan and the Rest of The Night Owlers.. Came to Honeymylove's ROCKIN' Birthday Bash..

At OC'S !!!

WOW!!!

“A JOURNEY OF A THOUSAND MILES”

Level 9

Since: Aug 08

MUST BEGIN WITH A SINGLE STEP!

#15705 May 17, 2014
Simply_Red wrote:
Refreshing 45º here, Norcal I'll do my damnedest to mail you some relief, lol!
I'm happy to be able to wear my fleece jacket around the house for a bit more. Off to make coffee, later!
Thanks....appreciate the thought:-)

“Standin' In A”

Level 8

Since: May 11

Shaft Of Light

#15706 May 17, 2014
Good morning girls.
And it is a beautiful Saturday morning here.
I might have to go get some fish for another fish fry.

“Want A Friend, Be One”

Level 9

Since: Mar 12

Just Collecting Points..

#15707 May 17, 2014
well hello there fisherman..its so nice to see you back..you have been missed i might add..its rainy in my neck of the woods..you have an awesome day everybody..dont be a stranger Fisherman..oh (hugs)

“Ante Omnia Armari”

#15708 May 18, 2014
Fisherman 808 wrote:
Good morning girls.
And it is a beautiful Saturday morning here.
I might have to go get some fish for another fish fry.
Hi Fish, it did turn out to be a decent sort of day. A bit too windy but the sun was out & the temp got into the 60s, yay! Mid-March and still having 30º nights, that's just sad.:~/
OOOH, can I go fishing with you?? I love to fish even if I just feed them, lol. It's relaxing and enjoyable to be holding a fishing reel with the line waiting for a strike. ;~)

“Ante Omnia Armari”

#15709 May 18, 2014
NorCal Native wrote:
<quoted text>
Thanks....appreciate the thought:-)
Ahh, you're welcome.

“Ante Omnia Armari”

#15710 May 18, 2014
Petal Power wrote:
Afternoon Red..WOW!!!
The Friday Fish Fry was a SMASH!!!
Glad you,/Fisherman 808 and Captn Morgan and the Rest of The Night Owlers.. Came to Honeymylove's ROCKIN' Birthday Bash..
At OC'S !!!
WOW!!!
Howdy Petal Power, how's life treatin' ya these days? Need a refill yet...let me know when ya do. Nice to see you here.:~)

Level 9

#15711 May 19, 2014
Simply_Red wrote:
<quoted text>Ahh, you're welcome.
Ooops, my bad......didn't see this until this morning.......wasn't much on yesterday!!!

Hope all is well and you are staying warm......it is overcast and windy at the moment!!!

Level 5

Since: May 13

Location hidden

#15712 May 19, 2014
I need a night cap!

“Ante Omnia Armari”

#15713 May 19, 2014
NorCal Native wrote:
<quoted text>
Ooops, my bad......didn't see this until this morning.......wasn't much on yesterday!!!
Hope all is well and you are staying warm......it is overcast and windy at the moment!!!
You bad? lol No worries, reply when ya feel like it, not like it's required posting.
Most of the day was sunny and warm, clouded up at dark and has been raining since. Now if it warms up & stays sunny tomorrow, lots of trees AND flowers will be happier. Glad you stopped in.:~)

Level 9

#15714 May 19, 2014
Simply_Red wrote:
<quoted text>You bad? lol No worries, reply when ya feel like it, not like it's required posting.
Most of the day was sunny and warm, clouded up at dark and has been raining since. Now if it warms up & stays sunny tomorrow, lots of trees AND flowers will be happier. Glad you stopped in.:~)
We have deer right now jumping our 4 ft fence to eat our peaches.......ugh!!!

“Ante Omnia Armari”

#15715 May 19, 2014
NorCal Native wrote:
<quoted text>
We have deer right now jumping our 4 ft fence to eat our peaches.......ugh!!!
I was going to say something about them peaches being too green, but I'm thinking of here, lol. I wonder if the peach trees have all blossomed yet, been such stupid weather.
Up around the property there are plenty of apple trees, gone wild eeek!, and the deer make a grazing line as far as they can reach on their hind legs. It looks like someone intentionally pruned the trees. Well, not "someone", more like some thing. lolol
Are the peaches ready for human consumption? Might go get some before they're gone! ;^D

Level 9

#15716 May 19, 2014
Simply_Red wrote:
<quoted text>I was going to say something about them peaches being too green, but I'm thinking of here, lol. I wonder if the peach trees have all blossomed yet, been such stupid weather.
Up around the property there are plenty of apple trees, gone wild eeek!, and the deer make a grazing line as far as they can reach on their hind legs. It looks like someone intentionally pruned the trees. Well, not "someone", more like some thing. lolol
Are the peaches ready for human consumption? Might go get some before they're gone! ;^D
Yes, the peaches are ready to eat and the deer are pruning the tree for us.....hell, they'll even look at you dead in the eye like "WHAT"? Lol!!!

Level 5

Since: Sep 12

Location hidden

#15717 May 20, 2014
Good afternoon Red!!:)) just thought I would stop in before work! Hope ya" have a great day!! ;))

“Standin' In A”

Level 8

Shaft Of Light

#15718 May 20, 2014
Simply_Red wrote:
<quoted text>Hi Fish, it did turn out to be a decent sort of day. A bit too windy but the sun was out & the temp got into the 60s, yay! Mid-March and still having 30º nights, that's just sad.:~/
OOOH, can I go fishing with you?? I love to fish even if I just feed them, lol. It's relaxing and enjoyable to be holding a fishing reel with the line waiting for a strike. ;~)
Let's go fishing Red! Anytime.
The anticipation is great.
Hope your summer shows up soon. Sending you warm thoughts.

“Standin' In A”

Level 8

Shaft Of Light

#15719 May 20, 2014
Peach eating song for NorCal-

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Weird Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Evolution vs. Creation (Jul '11) 3 min Blitzking 199,414
Make A Sentance out of a 5 letter word. (Nov '09) 9 min Poppyann 35,221
3 Word Advice (Good or Bad) (Dec '14) 9 min andet1987 4,050
Crystal_Clears Kitchen (Refurbished) 9 min Life Is Good 7,283
Word Association 2 (Sep '13) 10 min Jennifer Renee 18,044
One Word (Jan '09) 10 min Poppyann 16,318
What song are you listening to right now? (Apr '08) 12 min flack 192,910
2words into 2new words (May '12) 17 min illi bishop 2,295
El's Kitchen (Feb '09) 35 min Life Is Good 56,868
JUST SAY SOMETHING. Whatever comes to mind!! (Aug '09) 1 hr Sublime1 32,411