The Night Owl Saloon
Fisherman

Lanai City, HI

#15678 May 14, 2014
Hi Red and everybody.
I miss you.
Still haven't figured out how to get this 8.1 Windows to work in Topix. Takes FOREVER!

“ Cavete inquit qui non mentior”

Since: Nov 07

"you get back what you give"

#15679 May 14, 2014
Fisherman wrote:
Hi Red and everybody.
I miss you.
Still haven't figured out how to get this 8.1 Windows to work in Topix. Takes FOREVER!
FISH!! Oh wow, miss you too, been looking for you. Tried to email you but cannot access my old account since it's no longer my provider. Figure the thing out soon, let me know when I can PM you. Come back soon!

[[ I miss Cappy too, hope all is well with him ]]

“Screw the Trolls!!!”

Level 5

Since: Sep 12

Location hidden

#15680 May 15, 2014
Simply_Red wrote:
<quoted text>Oh yeah, the weekend was great! Did yard work, grilled out and just generally enjoyed it. Now we back to being cold, crazy-azz shyt anyways. lol
You guys have any snow in the forecast? Further up they're calling for some.. weee! not :^|
Hope ya having a decent evenin'.
Lol not so far!! Raining and in the 30s now! Going to be a little warmer this weekend!! How's things going for ya?

Since: Oct 09

over here <-------->

#15681 May 15, 2014
Simply_Red wrote:
<quoted text>FISH!! Oh wow, miss you too, been looking for you. Tried to email you but cannot access my old account since it's no longer my provider. Figure the thing out soon, let me know when I can PM you. Come back soon!
Cappy's had a few months of rough seas but things are settling down. Hope you, Fish and all are doing well ....

“Standin' In A”

Level 8

Since: May 11

Shaft Of Light

#15682 May 15, 2014
Simply_Red wrote:
<quoted text>FISH!! Oh wow, miss you too, been looking for you. Tried to email you but cannot access my old account since it's no longer my provider. Figure the thing out soon, let me know when I can PM you. Come back soon!
Please keep in touch. I'll PM my email after I post this.
Don't know what's going on, but have seemed busier the last few months than I've been for years. That nice lady with the 'kiss my' on her bottom said some things I could do to speed things up in Topix. I'll have to go back and find her ideas and try them- sometime!
I hate Windows 8.1 (8 was worse)! Maybe when the next one comes out, I can download it and it will be better.

“Standin' In A”

Level 8

Shaft Of Light

#15683 May 15, 2014
Captn Morgan wrote:
<quoted text>
Cappy's had a few months of rough seas but things are settling down. Hope you, Fish and all are doing well ....
Hi Captn. I've been wondering about you too.
It seems like rough seas are normal for everyone around me lately. I hope they flatten out for you.
Let's go fishing sometime, I haven't caught them all yet.

“TO HATE SOMEONE SIMPLY FOR WHO”

Level 9

Since: Aug 08

THEY ARE IS WRONG!!!

#15684 May 15, 2014
Fisherman 808 wrote:
<quoted text>
Hi Captn. I've been wondering about you too.
It seems like rough seas are normal for everyone around me lately. I hope they flatten out for you.
Let's go fishing sometime, I haven't caught them all yet.
Hey Mr Fish.......how the hell are ya........I have a new computer as well and am trying to navigate Windows 8.1 from XP........ugh!!!

#15685 May 15, 2014
G'day folks! Well it's once again proven that Michigan is in the top 3 for the screwiest weather award.lol Furnace has been kicking on some, raining and frickin' cold today, tired of it.

About that Windows 8, I'll never put it on my puter, I'll wait for something more stable, if that's possible.:~/ WIN 7 is fine for me, no issues.

Okay, those who need to be warm grab a blanket, those who need cooling, grab a 22lb. bag of ice! lolol I need to grab a cup of coffee, so I'll be back, just sayin'.:~)

[[[ So dang good to see my guys post...yes, my guys.**hugs**]]]

Level 9

THEY ARE IS WRONG!!!

#15686 May 15, 2014
Simply_Red wrote:
G'day folks! Well it's once again proven that Michigan is in the top 3 for the screwiest weather award.lol Furnace has been kicking on some, raining and frickin' cold today, tired of it.
About that Windows 8, I'll never put it on my puter, I'll wait for something more stable, if that's possible.:~/ WIN 7 is fine for me, no issues.
Okay, those who need to be warm grab a blanket, those who need cooling, grab a 22lb. bag of ice! lolol I need to grab a cup of coffee, so I'll be back, just sayin'.:~)
[[[ So dang good to see my guys post...yes, my guys.**hugs**]]]
I was quite happy with Windows X/P......and wished they continue to support it........ugh, change!!!

#15687 May 15, 2014
David0407 wrote:
<quoted text>
Lol not so far!! Raining and in the 30s now! Going to be a little warmer this weekend!! How's things going for ya?
Hiya David!:~)
Warmer huh? If we're lucky it might crack the 60 mark, isn't that sad? We should be in the 70s with sunshine, but that's just me.lol
Eh, it's going, the cooler weather doesn't help my knees any but I'll survive, have this far. Any plans for you this weekend? Been getting the car out any? You owe me a drive, well not really but I'm open! heh heh ;~) Stay warm & hope your day goes well.

#15688 May 15, 2014
Captn Morgan wrote:
<quoted text>
Captain, my Captain..... sorry to hear that life has been dumping on you for too long. Shouldn't be this way, not by any means. I'm so happy to see you post, made my day.:~) I do hope everything continues to look up and that you can enjoy your days, as it was meant to be.
Don't be a stranger but saying that, you drop by when YOU feel like it. I know we all look forward to seeing more of Cappy.**hugs!**

#15689 May 15, 2014
NorCal Native wrote:
<quoted text>
I was quite happy with Windows X/P......and wished they continue to support it........ugh, change!!!
I was too, took me a little time to get use to & but I like it just fine. Ever since WIN 8 came out I've heard from many folks how unhappy they are with it. Yeah change sometimes is hard to navigate, but I've heard that the program itself was having issues. So I'll stay with what I have now.
Y'all have a pleasant day, hoping it cools a bit for you too.:~)

Level 9

THEY ARE IS WRONG!!!

#15690 May 15, 2014
Simply_Red wrote:
<quoted text>I was too, took me a little time to get use to & but I like it just fine. Ever since WIN 8 came out I've heard from many folks how unhappy they are with it. Yeah change sometimes is hard to navigate, but I've heard that the program itself was having issues. So I'll stay with what I have now.
Y'all have a pleasant day, hoping it cools a bit for you too.:~)
It's hazy today......which means it's muggy outside....yuck.......the neighbors pool looks very inviting though......lol!!!

We are considering building a Redneck pool:
http://i.imgur.com/G72QjST.jpg

“Screw the Trolls!!!”

Level 5

Location hidden

#15691 May 15, 2014
Simply_Red wrote:
<quoted text>Hiya David!:~)
Warmer huh? If we're lucky it might crack the 60º mark, isn't that sad? We should be in the 70s with sunshine, but that's just me.lol
Eh, it's going, the cooler weather doesn't help my knees any but I'll survive, have this far. Any plans for you this weekend? Been getting the car out any? You owe me a drive, well not really but I'm open! heh heh ;~) Stay warm & hope your day goes well.
Lol hiya Red!! Just got home and it's 57 in the house!!! Brrrr!!! I know I'm getting tired of this weather!! Naww!!! Not really unless the sun comes out then I might do something lol.
Not a problem I'll give ya" a ride!!! ;)) lol hope ya" have been staying warm too!!!

#15692 May 15, 2014
NorCal Native wrote:
<quoted text>
It's hazy today......which means it's muggy outside....yuck.......the neighbors pool looks very inviting though......lol!!!
We are considering building a Redneck pool:
http://i.imgur.com/G72QjST.jpg
Redneck hell, a true redneck fills up the back of his/her 4x4, lol! It looks cool to me tho, I'd join in.

Level 9

THEY ARE IS WRONG!!!

#15693 May 15, 2014
Simply_Red wrote:
<quoted text>Redneck hell, a true redneck fills up the back of his/her 4x4, lol! It looks cool to me tho, I'd join in.
I've seen that one too.......lol!!!

#15694 May 15, 2014
David0407 wrote:
<quoted text>
Lol hiya Red!! Just got home and it's 57 in the house!!! Brrrr!!! I know I'm getting tired of this weather!! Naww!!! Not really unless the sun comes out then I might do something lol.
Not a problem I'll give ya" a ride!!! ;)) lol hope ya" have been staying warm too!!!
Hi David, 57 is a bit too cool for me. I'm wearing my fleece jacket in the house, lol, my internal furnace is broken. Yeah we'll make it thru this crud but it's not much fun waiting for change. I just wish the sun was shining more, at least it would look warm.
Looking forward to that ride.... varooom!! Got glass packs? ;^)

#15695 May 15, 2014
NorCal Native wrote:
<quoted text>
I've seen that one too.......lol!!!
When us kids were little we would fill up my dad's aluminum fishing boat. We had a blast! We were quite imaginative in figuring stuff out, such was fun in the good ole days.

“Standin' In A”

Level 8

Shaft Of Light

#15696 May 15, 2014
NorCal Native wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey Mr Fish.......how the hell are ya........I have a new computer as well and am trying to navigate Windows 8.1 from XP........ugh!!!
Hi NorCal, my friend. I'm OK, hanging in there.
Couldn't open your link, got popup after popup!
Too much 'automatic' things happening with this computer!
Stay cool and out of the haze and smoke.

“Screw the Trolls!!!”

Level 5

Location hidden

#15697 May 15, 2014
Simply_Red wrote:
<quoted text>Hi David, 57 is a bit too cool for me. I'm wearing my fleece jacket in the house, lol, my internal furnace is broken. Yeah we'll make it thru this crud but it's not much fun waiting for change. I just wish the sun was shining more, at least it would look warm.
Looking forward to that ride.... varooom!! Got glass packs? ;^)
Haha!! Iagree on that sun! this crap makes ya" want too stay in bed lol

Nawww!! turbos when i bought the car it had stainless steel exhaust pipes so i figured i would keep it!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Weird Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Poll Topix threesomes (May '12) 3 min Crazy Jae 530
Dedicate a song (Jul '08) 5 min Wolftracks 16,052
*add A word / drop a word* (Nov '12) 5 min Alain Vain 10,179
Users:: (Jun '14) 6 min Crazy Jae 16
News Evolution vs. Creation (Jul '11) 10 min dirtclod 171,902
" Tell me a secret"...... (Oct '14) 11 min Crazy Jae 523
Has anyone on here told lies about you? (Dec '11) 13 min Princess Hey 228
What song are you listening to right now? (Apr '08) 19 min Wolftracks 167,197
Word Association 2 (Sep '13) 20 min Jennifer Renee 12,722
Create "short sentences using the last word" (Aug '12) 49 min andet1987 9,331