The Night Owl Saloon

“Ante Omnia Armari”

Since: Nov 07

"You get back what you give"

#15661 May 12, 2014
Nice storms last night and today, making everything greener!
Throwing out a "Howdy" to NorCal, David, & Maverick, hope y'all are well.:~)

“Ante Omnia Armari”

#15662 May 12, 2014
Hey David, I made a post on your thread the other day and Toxic ate it. I'd boot mister tolles in the behind but I don't know where the garage is that Toxic is located in.:^0 lol!

j/k mister tolles et al

“A JOURNEY OF A THOUSAND MILES”

Level 9

Since: Aug 08

MUST BEGIN WITH A SINGLE STEP!

#15663 May 12, 2014
Simply_Red wrote:
Howdy Red........hope you are staying dry!!!

“Ante Omnia Armari”

#15664 May 12, 2014
NorCal Native wrote:
<quoted text>
Howdy Red........hope you are staying dry!!!
Hey girlfriend! It's thundering out right now, but it might be passing by. Suppose to be more storms possible for the next few days tho.
How about you? Too hot yet or doing fine. It got into the 80s today and was humid, but NOAA says 50s for the middle part of the week. Know what NOAA means, don'cha? It means, "NOAA, I meant it was gonna be in the 60s..." :^/ lol
I will be getting with you about our last talk, got tied up here but haven't forgot about you, okay?**big hug!**

Level 9

#15665 May 12, 2014
Simply_Red wrote:
<quoted text>Hey girlfriend! It's thundering out right now, but it might be passing by. Suppose to be more storms possible for the next few days tho.
How about you? Too hot yet or doing fine. It got into the 80s today and was humid, but NOAA says 50s for the middle part of the week. Know what NOAA means, don'cha? It means, "NOAA, I meant it was gonna be in the 60s..." :^/ lol
I will be getting with you about our last talk, got tied up here but haven't forgot about you, okay?**big hug!**
We are starting to heat up this week...ugh, for me anything over 75 is to hot......lol!!!

We look forward to that discussion!!!

Hugs and we understand this thing called life!!!

Level 5

Since: Sep 12

Location hidden

#15666 May 13, 2014
Simply_Red wrote:
Good morning Red! ;) doing pretty good hope all is well with ya!! ;))

“Ante Omnia Armari”

#15667 May 14, 2014
I think we here in Michigan can kiss any decent Spring good-bye. Furnace kicked on this morning, have it at 60. NOAA saying 30s at night for the next few days. W.T.H.?!? Hey, it might even snow....it could happen...[falls off chair]

Howdy to NorCal, David, TC, Maverick...hope you are warmer than me! ;~) lol

Level 9

#15668 May 14, 2014
Simply_Red wrote:
I think we here in Michigan can kiss any decent Spring good-bye. Furnace kicked on this morning, have it at 60. NOAA saying 30s at night for the next few days. W.T.H.?!? Hey, it might even snow....it could happen...[falls off chair]
We are....suppose to be 96 today....ugh!

“& My Favorite Dog Muttley ”

Level 10

Myrtle Beach, SC

#15669 May 14, 2014
Simply_Red wrote:
I think we here in Michigan can kiss any decent Spring good-bye. Furnace kicked on this morning, have it at 60. NOAA saying 30s at night for the next few days. W.T.H.?!? Hey, it might even snow....it could happen...[falls off chair]Howdy to NorCal, David, TC, Maverick...hope you are warmer than me! ;~) lol
Howdy Red - nope - my weather is about the same as yours - but we're saving on our air conditioning bills though!:)

“Ante Omnia Armari”

#15670 May 14, 2014
NorCal Native wrote:
<quoted text>
We are....suppose to be 96 today....ugh!
Umm....yuck? lol Too dang hot for me! ;~)

Level 9

#15671 May 14, 2014
Simply_Red wrote:
<quoted text>Umm....yuck? lol Too dang hot for me! ;~)
Me too.......ugh:(

“Ante Omnia Armari”

#15672 May 14, 2014
Trouser Cough wrote:
<quoted text>
Howdy Red - nope - my weather is about the same as yours - but we're saving on our air conditioning bills though!:)
Hiya TC! Well I never thought of that, savings....hmmm. lol I have no doubt the oil/gas companies are so pleased we are cold again, still. Frelling thieves.
Go light up your leaves if it gets too cold, might see a fie engine even. ;~D

Level 5

Location hidden

#15673 May 14, 2014
Simply_Red wrote:
Hey David, I made a post on your thread the other day and Toxic ate it. I'd boot mister tolles in the behind but I don't know where the garage is that Toxic is located in.:^0 lol!

j/k mister tolles et al
Lol hey Red! ;)) ya" are so funny!!

Level 5

Location hidden

#15674 May 14, 2014
Simply_Red wrote:
I think we here in Michigan can kiss any decent Spring good-bye. Furnace kicked on this morning, have it at 60º. NOAA saying 30s at night for the next few days. W.T.H.?!? Hey, it might even snow....it could happen...[falls off chair]

The weekend was nice! But this week sucks!!! Lol almost like fall!! Oh" well it's northern Michigan lol

Petal Power

“It's a New Dawn”

Since: Feb 14

Location hidden

#15675 May 14, 2014
RED...A Round for my Fella ROCKERS!!

WOW!! Thank Goodness.. FINALLY Springtime!!!

Let's BBQ on the Patio..!!!

Think about it RED .Build a deck for the band and have a outdoor bar..w/Chinese Lanterns.. etc.

FUN!!

“Ante Omnia Armari”

#15676 May 14, 2014
Petal Power wrote:
RED...A Round for my Fella ROCKERS!!
WOW!! Thank Goodness.. FINALLY Springtime!!!
Let's BBQ on the Patio..!!!
Think about it RED .Build a deck for the band and have a outdoor bar..w/Chinese Lanterns.. etc.
FUN!!
Hiya P.P.! Long time no chat, how ya be?
I do have the deck out back but could probably get a few guys to help expand on it. Chinese lanterns, great idea, also maybe a small water fountain/pool with koi. Then on the other side have a place for good ole rock& roll, maybe a band?
Yep Spring is suppose to be here but not so much. Further north they still might get some snow...dirty 4 letter word there. lol ;~D
Here's to good times, past & present.....
http://youtu.be/_mRFWQoXq4c Bob Seger....

“Ante Omnia Armari”

#15677 May 14, 2014
David0407 wrote:
<quoted text>
The weekend was nice! But this week sucks!!! Lol almost like fall!! Oh" well it's northern Michigan lol
Oh yeah, the weekend was great! Did yard work, grilled out and just generally enjoyed it. Now we back to being cold, crazy-azz shyt anyways. lol
You guys have any snow in the forecast? Further up they're calling for some.. weee! not :^|
Hope ya having a decent evenin'.
Fisherman

Honolulu, HI

#15678 May 14, 2014
Hi Red and everybody.
I miss you.
Still haven't figured out how to get this 8.1 Windows to work in Topix. Takes FOREVER!

“Ante Omnia Armari”

#15679 May 14, 2014
Fisherman wrote:
Hi Red and everybody.
I miss you.
Still haven't figured out how to get this 8.1 Windows to work in Topix. Takes FOREVER!
FISH!! Oh wow, miss you too, been looking for you. Tried to email you but cannot access my old account since it's no longer my provider. Figure the thing out soon, let me know when I can PM you. Come back soon!

[[ I miss Cappy too, hope all is well with him ]]

Level 5

Location hidden

#15680 May 15, 2014
Simply_Red wrote:
<quoted text>Oh yeah, the weekend was great! Did yard work, grilled out and just generally enjoyed it. Now we back to being cold, crazy-azz shyt anyways. lol
You guys have any snow in the forecast? Further up they're calling for some.. weee! not :^|
Hope ya having a decent evenin'.
Lol not so far!! Raining and in the 30s now! Going to be a little warmer this weekend!! How's things going for ya?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Weird Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
What song are you listening to right now? (Apr '08) 4 min wichita-rick 227,206
What turns you on ? (Aug '11) 7 min skybobbie 2,983
Denny Crain's Place (May '10) 8 min Luther 34,944
Phrases that you don't hear very often (Nov '11) 10 min skybobbie 1,105
What else are you doing while posting on this f... (Nov '13) 12 min Luther 929
Add a Word remove a Word (Oct '13) 14 min skybobbie 6,063
What's your tip for the day? (Jul '14) 21 min skybobbie 2,964
Poll What are you thinking right now? (May '08) 1 hr Bacchus MC 6,966
What Turns You Off? (Jan '17) 1 hr Bacchus MC 1,220
What's for dinner? (Feb '12) 1 hr Bacchus MC 9,784