“Groooovin'”

Since: Feb 14

Location hidden

#15502 Mar 30, 2014
YO Red and Captain Morgan..Slooooow night!!

We..The Princess and I are HERE...to chitchat.. and Sip some Brewskis and Jello Shots!!

Actually..SLAM A FEW DOWN..To WIND UP THE WEEKEND!!

Okay, Hey...let's sit by the stage..close to the Pool table!!..We Need some quarters.. Capt for the JUKE BOX and The Pool table..

Thanks!!

Might as well order a PIZZA as well..!!!

Okay .Gee..am glad you decided to Come Along Princess Hey..WE'LL HAVE FUN!!

ROCK ON ROCKERS!!

;)

Level 5

Since: Sep 12

Location hidden

#15503 Mar 31, 2014
I see no sign of Red yet!!:(
Harrison Freebird

New Bern, NC

#15504 Mar 31, 2014
Yet another dead thread lost in the bowels of Topix
Stormie

Totowa, NJ

#15505 Mar 31, 2014
Can't be a total loss, it has someone speaking about "the bowels". Rather unpleasant thought, ewww, lol. Somebody needs a different obsession.:~/

Hey Red, wish you well, hope you stop by and visit here soon. How's the bird watching going? See ya! <3

“100% Princess”

Level 8

Since: Jan 07

and totally harmless

#15506 Apr 2, 2014
Good morning Red and all you hoot owls. Some of you are hootier than others.

Hootier? is that a word? I'm thinking yes. So quit telling me it isn't Mr. Spell Check. lol

Have a super day everyone.

“Go ahead, be cruel & nasty... ”

Since: Nov 07

"you get back what you give"

#15509 Apr 4, 2014
Just cruising by right now. Wanted to say "Hello" to you nice posters who still drop by. Thanks so much for that.:^)

Lots of the snow has melted up here, today is a gloomy rainy day, but the rain helps clean up a lot. I need to get out & rake the yard and flower gardens as soon as a decent day pops up. The flowers are showing(greens), anxious to get busy and bloom! The river is up, so is the creek, but no major flooding as of yet. Wonderful to see the migratory birds back, hear the doves cooing, and lots of bird voices. They too want warm sunny weather...it will arrive, just feels like forever.

Trish..glad you stopped in, been trying to get your attention. I can't PM your reg. acct., maybe I'm blocked. Yes, very sad about Slugger/Ex-pitcher, he was a good joe. Funny stories and great flirting abilities, he will be sorely missed. At least now his physical pain is gone, that's a blessing. You cry all you need, it's a natural process, heals us and cleanses our soul of the grief. Time will help but at it's own biding.*hugs*

Hope to have a chance to drop by later this evening... you've been forewarned.... lol! ;^D

Level 5

Location hidden

#15510 Apr 4, 2014
Simply_Red wrote:
Just cruising by right now. Wanted to say "Hello" to you nice posters who still drop by. Thanks so much for that.:^)

Lots of the snow has melted up here, today is a gloomy rainy day, but the rain helps clean up a lot. I need to get out & rake the yard and flower gardens as soon as a decent day pops up. The flowers are showing(greens), anxious to get busy and bloom! The river is up, so is the creek, but no major flooding as of yet. Wonderful to see the migratory birds back, hear the doves cooing, and lots of bird voices. They too want warm sunny weather...it will arrive, just feels like forever.

Trish..glad you stopped in, been trying to get your attention. I can't PM your reg. acct., maybe I'm blocked. Yes, very sad about Slugger/Ex-pitcher, he was a good joe. Funny stories and great flirting abilities, he will be sorely missed. At least now his physical pain is gone, that's a blessing. You cry all you need, it's a natural process, heals us and cleanses our soul of the grief. Time will help but at it's own biding.*hugs*

Hope to have a chance to drop by later this evening... you've been forewarned.... lol! ;^D
Red??? Omg!!! Is that ya??, ;) glad to see ya!!! Yeah this weather has been something else!! Hope all is well with ya!!! Be good ya are one cool chick!!!! ;)

“SCOTUS will Rule in June for”

Level 9

Since: Aug 08

MARRIAGE EQUALITY:-)

#15511 Apr 4, 2014
Simply_Red wrote:
Hey Red,
Nice to see ya...hope all is well for ya and you are staying warm<3

#15512 Apr 4, 2014
David0407 wrote:
<quoted text>
Red??? Omg!!! Is that ya??, ;) glad to see ya!!! Yeah this weather has been something else!! Hope all is well with ya!!! Be good ya are one cool chick!!!! ;)
Hey David! Good to see you. Yeah it's me, lol. I'm sure your post was iconned to hell & back, but that's cool, I can't see icons. lmao @ iconners
Thanks for that, being cool is very acceptable in my book. Careful tho, someone out there thinks it's an insult??? Ah well, works for all types, right? ;^)
It's snowing right now, baaah, just enough to cover the very cold surfaces. Could wake up to more I suppose, but it's not going to stay around. Things are pretty good here, just need more sunshine! Wish you well, and warmer days ahead, it will happen.

#15513 Apr 4, 2014
NorCal Native wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey Red,
Nice to see ya...hope all is well for ya and you are staying warm<3
Hiya Hun! Long time no chat, miss that. Warm? Well that I suppose is relative to my environment. My hands are like ice right now, too cold to touch my own self! lol I had dropped the thermostat down cuz the past few days were not all that cold. But it's cold now, looked at the setting & it said 64! A bit too chilly for me so I bumped it up.
It's been stupid windy here, sounds like freight trains every few minutes. Hope tomorrow it calms down, the wind was rather cold last night & today, need a warmer airstream thru here.
Give my love to the family, we should connect again soon.:^)*hugs*

Level 9

#15514 Apr 4, 2014
Simply_Red wrote:
<quoted text>Hiya Hun! Long time no chat, miss that. Warm? Well that I suppose is relative to my environment. My hands are like ice right now, too cold to touch my own self! lol I had dropped the thermostat down cuz the past few days were not all that cold. But it's cold now, looked at the setting & it said 64! A bit too chilly for me so I bumped it up.
It's been stupid windy here, sounds like freight trains every few minutes. Hope tomorrow it calms down, the wind was rather cold last night & today, need a warmer airstream thru here.
Give my love to the family, we should connect again soon.:^)*hugs*
Yes, we need to re-connect.......it's been colder than usual here as well, but we are starting to settle into the new place......phone number is still the same:-)

Let's chat soon.....hugs and sending lots of love your direction!!!

“& My Favorite Dog Muttley ”

Level 10

Myrtle Beach, SC

#15515 Apr 4, 2014
Hi Red - I'm surprised it's still snowing where you are - you'd think Winter would be over by now huh? Good to see you - I hope all is well in your world!:) Hugs, TC

Level 5

Location hidden

#15516 Apr 5, 2014
Simply_Red wrote:
<quoted text>Hey David! Good to see you. Yeah it's me, lol. I'm sure your post was iconned to hell & back, but that's cool, I can't see icons. lmao @ iconners
Thanks for that, being cool is very acceptable in my book. Careful tho, someone out there thinks it's an insult??? Ah well, works for all types, right? ;^)
It's snowing right now, baaah, just enough to cover the very cold surfaces. Could wake up to more I suppose, but it's not going to stay around. Things are pretty good here, just need more sunshine! Wish you well, and warmer days ahead, it will happen.
Good morning Red!!!:) I'm sure it has lol I will have to look when I get home. Well ya" are very cool!!:) yeah last night and this morning the wind is something else!! Brrrr!!! Lol Sunday in the 50s WOO!!! HOO!!!! Glad all is well with ya" well time for work" take care!!:)

#15517 Apr 11, 2014
A fine "How-dee!" to y'all in the Saloon. Hope you're enjoying your Friday evening. The moon is bright and beautiful tonight, been warming up nicely here also. Was a long arse winter and I'm ready for it to be a memory.
Have a good 'un! ;^)

#15518 Apr 11, 2014
Trouser Cough wrote:
Hi Red - I'm surprised it's still snowing where you are - you'd think Winter would be over by now huh? Good to see you - I hope all is well in your world!:) Hugs, TC
Hiya Bay-bee!*big hug!* Oh I have a good feeling that winter has moved along finally.
Wonderful to see you TC, as always. Everything is looking more pleasant now, right along with climbing temps. How's the leaf raking going?:~D <3

#15519 Apr 11, 2014
David0407 wrote:
<quoted text>
Good morning Red!!!:) I'm sure it has lol I will have to look when I get home. Well ya" are very cool!!:) yeah last night and this morning the wind is something else!! Brrrr!!! Lol Sunday in the 50s WOO!!! HOO!!!! Glad all is well with ya" well time for work" take care!!:)
Well thank you for those kind words David, much appreciated.:~)
Yeah, seems like any day we get that is sunny, there has been awful winds. We still need the warmer gulf breezes to get up here. It's still nice but that 1st warmth filled breeze will be awesome!!
Thanks, things are amazingly calm for now, less stress, happier Red! lol Good to have to stop by, always look forward to your posts. Have a terrific weekend, still saying into the 70s, hotdamn!!!:^D

Level 9

#15520 Apr 11, 2014
Simply_Red wrote:
A fine "How-dee!" to y'all in the Saloon. Hope you're enjoying your Friday evening. The moon is bright and beautiful tonight, been warming up nicely here also. Was a long arse winter and I'm ready for it to be a memory.
Have a good 'un! ;^)
Hey Red,
How's you doing? Good, I hope.........it was a bit muggy today, but not to bad for April!!!
LOST IN MISSISSIPPI

Williamston, MI

#15521 Apr 11, 2014
XXOO

“& My Favorite Dog Muttley ”

Level 10

Myrtle Beach, SC

#15522 Apr 12, 2014
Simply_Red wrote:
<quoted text>Hiya Bay-bee!*big hug!* Oh I have a good feeling that winter has moved along finally. Wonderful to see you TC, as always. Everything is looking more pleasant now, right along with climbing temps. How's the leaf raking going?:~D <3
Hi Red!:) It's good to know that Winter is finally leaving you - I heard that your area had a cold & snowy one this year!:( Leaf raking isn't the big problem here this Spring - it's all the twigs, branches & limbs laying around that came down one day in an ice storm we had this past Winter! We kind of hate cleaning it up because it'll be a lot of hard work and the critters seem to be really enjoying it!:) Take care Red!:)

#15523 Apr 14, 2014
NorCal Native wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey Red,
How's you doing? Good, I hope.........it was a bit muggy today, but not to bad for April!!!
Hey girlfriend, good to see you!:~)
I'm okay, not happy about the damage from Saturday's hail storm tho.:^/ The next few days here is back to freezing temps, possible snow & just not nice weather. It'll pass eventually.
My love to the family, big hug for you!:~)

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Weird Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
El's Kitchen (Feb '09) 5 min eleanorigby 39,935
What song are you listening to right now? (Apr '08) 15 min SLY WEST 159,682
News Evolution vs. Creation (Jul '11) 33 min Blitzking 154,345
Word Association. (Nov '10) 59 min Crazy Jae 17,198
3 Word Advice (Good or Bad) 1 hr Crazy Jae 1,189
last word/first word. (Apr '12) 1 hr Crazy Jae 5,667
I Like..... (Mar '14) 1 hr Crazy Jae 811
6 letter word ...change one letter game (Oct '08) 2 hr andet1987 28,099
Name a smell you love to smell! (Jan '14) 2 hr Crazy Jae 993
News Will Alaska's weird winter be followed by equal... 4 hr Spotted Girl 39