Level 5

Since: Mar 13

Location hidden

#15459 Feb 3, 2014
Quote from Ms NorCal Native:
Paraphrased: When did OFFBEAT become weird. I can't give an exact time, but I've got a funny story to tell you about how I discovered it.

Did a couple of double takes until I was convinced I wasn't losing my minds. I mean how could all these familiar places be in this forum I had never heard of. If I'd looked hard enough I would have seen even I had been here before. HAHAHA

Hope you and your lovely lady at home are doing wonderful.

Come see me sometime if you get a chance. I'd love to rehash a bit.

:)

HELLO to all the rest of you fine folks as well. Gosh, I didn't leave all together :(sp:? but, I was gone more than some even realized. I've only got one sock and I don't run her often either. I never used a sock to deceive anyone. I swear, I used it to hide from those that were baring false witness against me enough to make the whole room wonder WTH is wrong with this chick ... is it even a woman. How many nasty tricks has she pulled while we were giving her the benefit of doubt. LOL

Catcha L8r

;~)

Oh heck, how about a bit of Bailey's in this here last coffee I dare drink today.:O

“TAKIA AND TA TONKA”

Level 9

Since: Aug 08

HAPPY TOGETHER!!!

#15460 Feb 3, 2014
AIias - Trish wrote:
Quote from Ms NorCal Native:
Paraphrased: When did OFFBEAT become weird. I can't give an exact time, but I've got a funny story to tell you about how I discovered it.
Did a couple of double takes until I was convinced I wasn't losing my minds. I mean how could all these familiar places be in this forum I had never heard of. If I'd looked hard enough I would have seen even I had been here before. HAHAHA
Hope you and your lovely lady at home are doing wonderful.
Come see me sometime if you get a chance. I'd love to rehash a bit.
HELLO to all the rest of you fine folks as well. Gosh, I didn't leave all together :(sp:? but, I was gone more than some even realized. I've only got one sock and I don't run her often either. I never used a sock to deceive anyone. I swear, I used it to hide from those that were baring false witness against me enough to make the whole room wonder WTH is wrong with this chick ... is it even a woman. How many nasty tricks has she pulled while we were giving her the benefit of doubt. LOL
Catcha L8r
;~)
Oh heck, how about a bit of Bailey's in this here last coffee I dare drink today.:O
Hi Trish,
We are doing okay, however displaced at this moment in time........life is a bit more challenging right now and being sick isn't helping.

Hugs<3

“Standin' In A”

Level 8

Since: May 11

Shaft Of Light

#15461 Feb 3, 2014
Simply_Red wrote:
<quoted text>Lol, Toxic is trying to scrounge up more postings/posters. Now if they had changed it to "the Loony Bin", they might of gotten a bigger response.;^D
Hiya Maverick.
lol
What about the 'flappy birds'?
What am I doin'?(might be at work, but don't tell anybody)
Speaking of birds, are you still in the aviary business?

“Standin' In A”

Level 8

Shaft Of Light

#15462 Feb 3, 2014
Wow, NorCal and Trish.
Spring will come-
Things will get better-
(at least I'm wishing it for you)

“Standin' In A”

Level 8

Shaft Of Light

#15463 Feb 3, 2014
Who wrote "Captn" in the snow out back?

“ROCK ON ROCKERS!!”

Level 8

Since: Mar 11

Rockin' USA ;)

#15464 Feb 3, 2014
WOW!! The Old Gang is Here!!

Nice!!! Hey Red....A Round for EVERY ROCKER in here!!

and PIZZA'S also..;)

What's On the Juke Box???

Riders On The Storm by The Doors!!!

CRANK IT UP!!

Hey...stacked is here..Pull up a chair!! Wanna sit at the BAR???

Drink Up ROCKERS!!!

;)

Since: Oct 09

over here <-------->

#15465 Feb 4, 2014
Fisherman 808 wrote:
Who wrote "Captn" in the snow out back?
I have my s'picions....

Level 5

Location hidden

#15466 Feb 4, 2014
NorCal Native wrote:
<quoted text>
Hi Trish,
We are doing okay, however displaced at this moment in time........life is a bit more challenging right now and being sick isn't helping.
Hugs<3
I'm sorry to hear that NorCal. I hope you both will get to feeling better and you managed around your displacement and head for better days. Life certainly does throw us some curve balls and the older we get the more challenging it is. I'm eating a hot homemade turkey soup right now, wish I could offer you some. Comfort food is good when we are feeling under the weather. Stay strong!

Level 5

Location hidden

#15467 Feb 4, 2014
Fisherman 808 wrote:
Wow, NorCal and Trish.
Spring will come-
Things will get better-
(at least I'm wishing it for you)
Hello Fisherman

We are in a 'white out' at this moment started about an hour ago. We are expecting to get up to nine inches and a couple of those is supposed to be sleet. I just hate driving in this stuff. I was spoiled in Florida and dang, the day I left. Hope you are well.

Level 5

Location hidden

#15468 Feb 4, 2014
Captn Morgan wrote:
<quoted text>
I have my s'picions....
Hello Captn

Was it YOU??? Hahaha
How are you fairing through this winter?

Hey, have you ever tried Captn Morgan with Orange Crush? It's delish!

“TAKIA AND TA TONKA”

Level 9

Since: Aug 08

HAPPY TOGETHER!!!

#15469 Feb 4, 2014
AIias - Trish wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm sorry to hear that NorCal. I hope you both will get to feeling better and you managed around your displacement and head for better days. Life certainly does throw us some curve balls and the older we get the more challenging it is. I'm eating a hot homemade turkey soup right now, wish I could offer you some. Comfort food is good when we are feeling under the weather. Stay strong!
Sounds yummy.......thanks for the words of encouragement<3

over here <-------->

#15470 Feb 4, 2014
AIias - Trish wrote:
<quoted text>
Hello Captn
Was it YOU??? Hahaha
How are you fairing through this winter?
Hey, have you ever tried Captn Morgan with Orange Crush? It's delish!
I'll be there in 5....

Level 5

Location hidden

#15471 Feb 4, 2014
Captn Morgan wrote:
<quoted text>
I'll be there in 5....
That was ten minutes ago. Work closed down early today, nasty storm hitting us. Didn't plan a thing to do at this time ... Had a heck of a busy day yesterday. Celebrated another dang birthday. I had one drink (crowncoke) and woke up with what felt like a terrible hang over and I still feel like I'm suffering one. DANG! Tired I guess and now bored and feel like having a drink ... hmmm.

I really don't drink much, but lately I've been wanting to self medicate a bit more. Yeah, I think I will go do just that. Why the 'L' not?

**Let's see, who can I invite over

“ROCK ON ROCKERS!!”

Level 8

Since: Mar 11

Rockin' USA ;)

#15472 Feb 4, 2014
Red..and Captain Morgan..Used the Crowd is dwindling.. NOBODY wants to leave their COZY warm homes..Abd Come out fit a drink w/old goals on a NIGHTclike This .

BLUSTERY!!.

Had to go to 7-11...for Pepcid... and decided to stop in..for a Nightcap..

Hmmm...Think I will have a Draft Beer and a shot of Tequila..Thanks .;)

“Relax”

Level 8

Siesta, Mexico

#15473 Feb 4, 2014
Simply_Red wrote:
<quoted text>Lol, Toxic is trying to scrounge up more postings/posters. Now if they had changed it to "the Loony Bin", they might of gotten a bigger response.;^D
Hiya Maverick.
*hide straightjacket*
*suspicious look*
Are you trying to tell me something?
*nervous tic*

Level 5

Since: Sep 12

Cadillac MI

#15474 Feb 17, 2014
Hey" y'all cool people!!! How's everyone???

Level 9

Since: Jul 11

Location hidden

#15475 Feb 17, 2014
Look what the cat dragged out...my my where have you been?

over here <-------->

#15476 Feb 17, 2014
Pssst Red... I hear voices out in the bar.

Level 5

Since: Sep 12

Cadillac MI

#15477 Feb 17, 2014
honeymylove wrote:
Look what the cat dragged out...my my where have you been?
Lol hi" HML!!!! Was bored on my break so thought I would stop by !!! How are ya????

Level 9

Since: Jul 11

Location hidden

#15478 Feb 17, 2014
David0407 wrote:
<quoted text>
Lol hi" HML!!!! Was bored on my break so thought I would stop by !!! How are ya????
Just fine and you?...You gotta get out more ole boy...lol

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Weird Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
What are you thinking about now? (Jun '10) 2 min -Lea- 20,526
Last 3 Letters into 3 new words. (Dec '08) 4 min Debra27 54,587
Evolution vs. Creation (Jul '11) 13 min dirtclod 116,714
El's Kitchen (Feb '09) 15 min TALLYHO 8541 36,497
What song are you listening to right now? (Apr '08) 44 min Wolftracks 147,216
Favorite lines from a song (Mar '08) 2 hr liam cul8r 3,614
Words "with more than one meaning" (Sep '12) 2 hr -patricia- 254
the good old days ..... 3 hr Hoosier Hillbilly 26
What Could Be Sweet,...? 7 hr SLY WEST 39
•••