The Night Owl Saloon

“A JOURNEY OF A THOUSAND MILES”

Level 9

Since: Aug 08

MUST BEGIN WITH A SINGLE STEP!

#15444 Feb 2, 2014
Maverick 808 wrote:
<quoted text>lol....I don't know if going from off to weird is an improvement or not.
Exactly......lol:-)

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

Since: Feb 08

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

#15445 Feb 3, 2014
Happy New Year, Red ... glad to see you ... and yes, this year will be better than the last 7! Got to be ... Good tidings to you and yours! Love, FC <3 ...

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

Since: Feb 08

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

#15446 Feb 3, 2014
Hello and Good Monday Morning to all at the Saloon ... Have a very pleasant day! FC <3 ...

Since: Oct 09

over here <-------->

#15447 Feb 3, 2014
Hey.. who locked the bathroom?

Buffalo, NY

#15448 Feb 3, 2014
... i'll be out in a minute ... doing the paper work now ...
Weird Fisherman

Honolulu, HI

#15449 Feb 3, 2014
Hi Red and everybody.

“Ante Omnia Armari”

Since: Nov 07

"You get back what you give"

#15450 Feb 3, 2014
Hi folks.:^)

I think I heard whimpering noises while the Broncos left the field...what the heck happened?? I didn't watch the game but I kept checking it out. Caught the last few minutes and I just stared at the score. Haven't seen that is some time, for a Superbowl anyways.

Hope everyone has a decent Monday.

“Ante Omnia Armari”

#15451 Feb 3, 2014
Weird Fisherman wrote:
Hi Red and everybody.
Hi honey, whatcha doing?

“Ante Omnia Armari”

#15452 Feb 3, 2014
Captn Morgan wrote:
Hey.. who locked the bathroom?
Aye Capt'n, might need the lysol spray, just in case.lol
How are ya? Staying warm I hope, I just made fresh coffee so help yourself. Nice to see you.:^)

“Ante Omnia Armari”

#15453 Feb 3, 2014
Flower-Child wrote:
Happy New Year, Red ... glad to see you ... and yes, this year will be better than the last 7! Got to be ... Good tidings to you and yours! Love, FC <3 ...
G'morning/afternoon Flower! I'll believe it when I see it, the better year thing. So far it's been fun(?) here.:^/
Hope your year got a smashing good start, you gotta be a bit warmer than me.lol You also have a pleasant day, hope you have sunshine.:^)

“Ante Omnia Armari”

#15454 Feb 3, 2014
Maverick 808 wrote:
<quoted text>lol....I don't know if going from off to weird is an improvement or not.
Lol, Toxic is trying to scrounge up more postings/posters. Now if they had changed it to "the Loony Bin", they might of gotten a bigger response.;^D
Hiya Maverick.

“Ante Omnia Armari”

#15455 Feb 3, 2014
NorCal Native wrote:
When did the OFFBEAT Forum become the Weird Forum?
I don't know, just noticed it myself when I dropped in the other day.
Howdy NorCal, hope Mrs.W is feeling better, you have a wonderful day!:^)

“Ante Omnia Armari”

#15456 Feb 3, 2014
David0407 wrote:
<quoted text>i know Red" propane 4 bucks a gallon and the pellet stove running 24-7 stay warm !!!:)
I use natural gas, questionable on the "natural, and it's a bytch to see the bill. Suppliers are nothing but thieves like Capital Hill, but I just pay it cuz complaining will not change anything.
Hope your day goes well.:^)

AIias - Trish
Level 5

Since: Mar 13

Location hidden

#15457 Feb 3, 2014
Hello Ms Red

I've missed you. I'm so pleased to see you out a bit more these past couple of weeks. I do hope you and all your loved ones are well, and the weather is tolerable and you are able to get out and about in real world too.

Our winter was predicted to be more brutal than this state is used to getting (I've only been here three years) and it's been absolutely yukky to this Florida gal, but I've done my best not to let it get me down.

Frozen pipes, couple did burst ... no water ... no cold, then no hot ... I'm regretting telling you I stunk for some of those days. I'm alone in this world and have no one to ask to assist me when everything comes crashing in around me. Topix ... heck, it's been a piece of cake compared to the hell I've endured this past year ...no all three of them. Trust me when I say, my bad day didn't start this year, last year ... it's been quite a few.

I'm getting older, I feel it ... I'm more needy than I ever was and that is not an easy pill to swallow for a proud ol' gal like me.

Peace and hope you caught my other notes to you. I'm serious ... I came to very much appreciate your kindness, your wisdom and the effort it took for you to overlook my flaws and still treat me decent.

Thank You ever so much.

:)

I can't stay right now, I'm at work. Catch you another time.

L8r
<3fromme2

Level 9

#15458 Feb 3, 2014
Simply_Red wrote:
<quoted text>I don't know, just noticed it myself when I dropped in the other day.
Howdy NorCal, hope Mrs.W is feeling better, you have a wonderful day!:^)
Working on it......but being displaced and staying with friends is not easy......but we are making it okay:-)

AIias - Trish
Level 5

Since: Mar 13

Location hidden

#15459 Feb 3, 2014
Quote from Ms NorCal Native:
Paraphrased: When did OFFBEAT become weird. I can't give an exact time, but I've got a funny story to tell you about how I discovered it.

Did a couple of double takes until I was convinced I wasn't losing my minds. I mean how could all these familiar places be in this forum I had never heard of. If I'd looked hard enough I would have seen even I had been here before. HAHAHA

Hope you and your lovely lady at home are doing wonderful.

Come see me sometime if you get a chance. I'd love to rehash a bit.

HELLO to all the rest of you fine folks as well. Gosh, I didn't leave all together :(sp:? but, I was gone more than some even realized. I've only got one sock and I don't run her often either. I never used a sock to deceive anyone. I swear, I used it to hide from those that were baring false witness against me enough to make the whole room wonder WTH is wrong with this chick ... is it even a woman. How many nasty tricks has she pulled while we were giving her the benefit of doubt. LOL

Catcha L8r

;~)

Oh heck, how about a bit of Bailey's in this here last coffee I dare drink today.:O

Level 9

#15460 Feb 3, 2014
AIias - Trish wrote:
Quote from Ms NorCal Native:
Paraphrased: When did OFFBEAT become weird. I can't give an exact time, but I've got a funny story to tell you about how I discovered it.
Did a couple of double takes until I was convinced I wasn't losing my minds. I mean how could all these familiar places be in this forum I had never heard of. If I'd looked hard enough I would have seen even I had been here before. HAHAHA
Hope you and your lovely lady at home are doing wonderful.
Come see me sometime if you get a chance. I'd love to rehash a bit.
HELLO to all the rest of you fine folks as well. Gosh, I didn't leave all together :(sp:? but, I was gone more than some even realized. I've only got one sock and I don't run her often either. I never used a sock to deceive anyone. I swear, I used it to hide from those that were baring false witness against me enough to make the whole room wonder WTH is wrong with this chick ... is it even a woman. How many nasty tricks has she pulled while we were giving her the benefit of doubt. LOL
Catcha L8r
;~)
Oh heck, how about a bit of Bailey's in this here last coffee I dare drink today.:O
Hi Trish,
We are doing okay, however displaced at this moment in time........life is a bit more challenging right now and being sick isn't helping.

Hugs<3

“Standin' In A”

Level 8

Since: May 11

Shaft Of Light

#15461 Feb 3, 2014
Simply_Red wrote:
<quoted text>Lol, Toxic is trying to scrounge up more postings/posters. Now if they had changed it to "the Loony Bin", they might of gotten a bigger response.;^D
Hiya Maverick.
lol
What about the 'flappy birds'?
What am I doin'?(might be at work, but don't tell anybody)
Speaking of birds, are you still in the aviary business?

“Standin' In A”

Level 8

Shaft Of Light

#15462 Feb 3, 2014
Wow, NorCal and Trish.
Spring will come-
Things will get better-
(at least I'm wishing it for you)

“Standin' In A”

Level 8

Shaft Of Light

#15463 Feb 3, 2014
Who wrote "Captn" in the snow out back?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Weird Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
A to Z songs by title or group! 2 min andet1987 1,257
El's Kitchen (Feb '09) 3 min Awnold 73,432
Denny Crain's Place (May '10) 9 min positronium 21,483
3 Word Advice (Good or Bad) (Dec '14) 13 min andet1987 5,164
The letter E (Jun '13) 15 min andet1987 1,562
2words into 2new words (May '12) 20 min andet1987 7,835
News Teens wearing leggings barred from United fligh... 40 min Protoham 12
Stupid things to ponder ... (Feb '08) 43 min Laura B S 6,901
Memorable Movie Scenes. 1 hr lightbeamrider 86
What song are you listening to right now? (Apr '08) 1 hr Sharlene45 213,276