The Night Owl Saloon
razz58

Flossmoor, IL

#15364 Nov 7, 2013
Simply_Red wrote:
<quoted text>Hi! Haven't chatted in a while, how ya been? All the leaves here are drenched and falling by the bucket full. Been raining since late last night, hasn't let up yet, very soggy out there.
The iconer is going to need a new keyboard soon, the dingbat idjit.lmao Hope you enjoy(ed) the walk.:^)
How I've been is a meaningless question.LOL
My hike was short-lived. About twenty minutes in it started to drizzle. Sometimes you don't know it's raining til you're out of the woods.lol

I'm always peeking in the window as I walk by.
Lots of good people here!
And some damn good-looking ones at that.

“Ante Omnia Armari”

Since: Nov 07

"You get back what you give"

#15365 Nov 7, 2013
Fisherman 808 wrote:
<quoted text>
It's almost a was, getting close to my bedtime. I had a long day at the office, but it was positive and good. The people in this tiny town are nice (mostly). A fire sounds inviting, I'll just imagine I'm there with you.
Sleep well and nice dreams, see you tomorrow.
G'morning Fish, your day sounds as if was a purty good one, consider other outcomes. There's always something left to be desired in any town I suppose. I prefer smaller ones over the crowded cities, large cities by design tend to be lonely places.
The fire was so nice and warm, you & I had a delightful evening, sipping lattes and telling "back in our day" stories. We should do that more often.;^) Hope your day is wonderful, it's sunny here at the moment. See ya around!

“Ante Omnia Armari”

#15366 Nov 7, 2013
NorCal Native wrote:
<quoted text>
Hi Red,
Sent you an e-mail yesterday or the day before and I will touch bases with you later in the week.......hope all is well:-)
Morning NorCal, have been wondering where ya been. Got the message, so whenever you contact me again, I should be here.:^)
*hugs*

“Ante Omnia Armari”

#15367 Nov 7, 2013
razz58 wrote:
<quoted text>How I've been is a meaningless question.LOL
My hike was short-lived. About twenty minutes in it started to drizzle. Sometimes you don't know it's raining til you're out of the woods.lol
I'm always peeking in the window as I walk by.
Lots of good people here!
And some damn good-looking ones at that.
I can agree with that, I don't like trying to figure out how to respond when my day has been in the shytter, lol!
Too bad the walk was shortened, at least it weren't squirrels pizzing on ya.;^D
Ahhh, you be a peeker huh? That's fine, just watch out for those who are well armed. I know for a fact that there's a dangerous peg leg around, so be watchful.
lolol

Since: Oct 09

over here <-------->

#15368 Nov 7, 2013
Simply_Red wrote:
<quoted text>I can agree with that, I don't like trying to figure out how to respond when my day has been in the shytter, lol!
Too bad the walk was shortened, at least it weren't squirrels pizzing on ya.;^D
Ahhh, you be a peeker huh? That's fine, just watch out for those who are well armed. I know for a fact that there's a dangerous peg leg around, so be watchful.
lolol
I haven't clubbed anyone with my peg leg for hours.....

“Ante Omnia Armari”

#15369 Nov 7, 2013
Captn Morgan wrote:
<quoted text>
G'day Cappy...I wasn't necessarily meaning you. You're too adorable to be whacking people, without good reason that is.;^)
hahahaha

“Ante Omnia Armari”

#15370 Nov 7, 2013
razz58 wrote:
<quoted text>How I've been is a meaningless question.LOL
I'm sorry you might have thought that I wasn't sincere in asking about your well being.
I'll mind my manners, ok?

“Standin' In A”

Level 8

Since: May 11

Shaft Of Light

#15371 Nov 7, 2013
Simply_Red wrote:
<quoted text>G'morning Fish, your day sounds as if was a purty good one, consider other outcomes. There's always something left to be desired in any town I suppose. I prefer smaller ones over the crowded cities, large cities by design tend to be lonely places.
The fire was so nice and warm, you & I had a delightful evening, sipping lattes and telling "back in our day" stories. We should do that more often.;^) Hope your day is wonderful, it's sunny here at the moment. See ya around!
Good morning Red.
We'll have to try a campfire sometime too. I can just picture CC swinging by in a tree.
I'm running late this morning and can't post from work. About ready to tell T-Mobile were they can put their hotspot. Been trying to get it going since last Friday! That's one disadvantage of this place, they say if I'd just come in to a retail store they could fix it, but that would take at least a day and would be expensive.
Hope to see you tonight and that your Thursday is a good one.

“Standin' In A”

Level 8

Shaft Of Light

#15372 Nov 7, 2013
Captn Morgan wrote:
<quoted text>
At least she didn't call you a little peeker.

“Standin' In A”

Level 8

Shaft Of Light

#15373 Nov 7, 2013
NorCal Native wrote:
<quoted text>
Hi Red,
Sent you an e-mail yesterday or the day before and I will touch bases with you later in the week.......hope all is well:-)
Hi NorCal. Lots of marriage news around here lately.
I think of you often and am sending you warm wishes.
razz58

Flossmoor, IL

#15374 Nov 7, 2013
Simply_Red wrote:
<quoted text>I'm sorry you might have thought that I wasn't sincere in asking about your well being.
I'll mind my manners, ok?
Not at all!
By all means....talk dirty to me.LOL
Please.....Don't ever apologize to me.....makes me feel like you did something wrong.
You're just a poster to me my Dear. I find you (as others) attractively Interesting. What you actually look like is of no importance.
What I imagine..... is.

I've told you......I love the way you draw.

BUT

The only question that remains is.......How many posters are you?

“A JOURNEY OF A THOUSAND MILES”

Level 9

Since: Aug 08

MUST BEGIN WITH A SINGLE STEP!

#15375 Nov 7, 2013
Simply_Red wrote:
<quoted text>Morning NorCal, have been wondering where ya been. Got the message, so whenever you contact me again, I should be here.:^)
*hugs*
Cool.......maybe later today.......or tomorrow......I'm always around, but it is that time of year, and not posting a lot on topix's!!!!

Hugs back my friend!

Level 9

#15376 Nov 7, 2013
Fisherman 808 wrote:
<quoted text>
Hi NorCal. Lots of marriage news around here lately.
I think of you often and am sending you warm wishes.
Thanks Fish......yes, it looks like we have added Illinois and soon Hawaii.......always lots of stuff going on surrounding this issue.......and still lots more work to be done!!!

We appreciate the warm wishes and send positive energy your direction as well:-)

“Ante Omnia Armari”

#15377 Nov 10, 2013
Today has been a fine sunny day. A bit chilly but the blue sky and gorgeous white fluffy clouds are such a treat.

Level 5

Since: Sep 12

Location hidden

#15378 Nov 10, 2013
Hiya' Red!!!!:) glad your day has been good.

“Standin' In A”

Level 8

Shaft Of Light

#15379 Nov 10, 2013
Simply_Red wrote:
Today has been a fine sunny day. A bit chilly but the blue sky and gorgeous white fluffy clouds are such a treat.
Hi Red.
It's what I would call a storm outside right now. Raining and gusts to 50. But, the weatherpersons won't use the 'S' word.(storm) Looks like I took the camp down and got back to town at the right time.
Time for a fire and a vodka tonic.

“Standin' In A”

Level 8

Shaft Of Light

#15380 Nov 10, 2013
Hi NorCal and David, hope your weekends went well.
Monday off? It's still the weekend!

Level 9

#15381 Nov 10, 2013
Fisherman 808 wrote:
Hi NorCal and David, hope your weekends went well.
Monday off? It's still the weekend!
Hey Fish, it's been an okay weekend......we've got one of the kids spending the night with our grandchild and we're going to watch the Star Trek into Darkness and the Coads or something like that......lol!!!

“Standin' In A”

Level 8

Shaft Of Light

#15382 Nov 10, 2013
NorCal Native wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey Fish, it's been an okay weekend......we've got one of the kids spending the night with our grandchild and we're going to watch the Star Trek into Darkness and the Coads or something like that......lol!!!
lol
Let us know how the movie is.
You mean in a sit down movie theater?
I can't even remember the last time I saw a movie that way. I think it was about '98 and it might have been an Al Gore movie, or Michael Moore or Mike Myers.

Level 9

#15383 Nov 10, 2013
Fisherman 808 wrote:
<quoted text>
lol
Let us know how the movie is.
You mean in a sit down movie theater?
I can't even remember the last time I saw a movie that way. I think it was about '98 and it might have been an Al Gore movie, or Michael Moore or Mike Myers.
Oh nooooooo, on DVD......lol!!!

Who can afford actually going to a theater......lol!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Weird Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
True False Game (Jun '11) 8 min SweLL GirL 14,094
News Reptile experts hunt stray 'gator in Chicago River (Aug '10) 10 min ITS----Rahm Emanuel 9
What's for dinner? (Feb '12) 11 min honeymylove 8,607
What Turns You Off? 13 min honeymylove 449
Post any FOUR words (Feb '16) 24 min Yournotgoingtobel... 3,237
JUST SAY SOMETHING. Whatever comes to mind!! (Aug '09) 27 min Yournotgoingtobel... 34,242
A Five Letter Word (Jan '12) 29 min Yournotgoingtobel... 2,406
El's Kitchen (Feb '09) 40 min LIM 71,570
News Thousands of demonstrators protest Trump in Atl... 59 min Thesimpletruth 1,708
What song are you listening to right now? (Apr '08) 5 hr Sam 211,770
Poll What are you thinking right now? (May '08) 7 hr Spirit67_ 3,300
More from around the web