HAPPY TOGETHER!!!

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 19, 2013

Flower-Child wrote:
Good morning everyone ... just a drive-thru the cobwebs ... hope Red is well and everyone else is as well ... been thinking about her ... maybe she just needs time out from O/B ... Wishing everyone a warm bright beautiful day ... FC <3 ...
I talked with Red a couple of weeks ago and she was doing okay........my guess is that everyone needs a little time away from topix's in general!!!

Have a great weekend!!!

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

Since: Feb 08

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 21, 2013

Good morning all ... Happy Monday ... Red was on Facebook a few days ago ... Seemed to be in good spirits ... Wishing all a great day ... Take care! FC <3 ...

“100% Princess”

Level 8

Since: Jan 07

and totally harmless

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 21, 2013

Good morning everyone. I hope Red is Ok, if anyone hears from her, pass along my best wishes.

“ROCK ON ROCKERS!!”

Level 8

Since: Mar 11

Rockin' USA ;)

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 21, 2013

Okay...ROCKERS.. Beljy up to the Bar .Captn Morgan..SET'EM up...

Hey, Flower_Child..Let's Whip up some Breakfast Munchies for the Night Owlers..

Glad Red is on Facebook and doing Well..Yeah..Time Away from Anything.. Gives ya peace for a bit...THEN..ya say HELL YEAH...am ready to get back in the GAME!!

Juke Box Time..BORN TO BE WILD...by Steppenwolf

ROCK ON ROCKERS!! ;)

“all things considered...”

Since: Nov 07

"you get back what you give"

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 30, 2013

Judged:

Late night drive-thru, wishing all a Happy Halloween. Keep the kiddies safe and warm, raining like hell here. Suppose to be storms, high winds and just plain poopy weather for the 31st. Figures, it's Michigan..:^/
I think of you often, thanks for posting here still. I don't want to list names in case I leave anyone out. YOU know who I care about, you guys & gals are the best!;^)
SLACK

Ludington, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 30, 2013

Judged:

Simply_Red wrote:
Late night drive-thru, wishing all a Happy Halloween. Keep the kiddies safe and warm, raining like hell here. Suppose to be storms, high winds and just plain poopy weather for the 31st. Figures, it's Michigan..:^/
I think of you often, thanks for posting here still. I don't want to list names in case I leave anyone out. YOU know who I care about, you guys & gals are the best!;^)
((((HUGS))))
Anonymous

Hagerhill, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 30, 2013

Judged:

I have a question for any one who may know Anthony Maxie? Have you all herd that he has started seeing a women that lives here and her name is karen or kathy lowe or something like that.. I have a friend who told me that he knows the women he's "seeing" and well she is not so nice in fact she is supposed to be seeing another man while with Anthony but yet this women want to act godly and go to church and say shes all this a good christian women but in fact shes not.. I'm not here to pass judgement but if a women who is indeed a good christian would she be seeing two men at the same time.. I think not. I also just want to make this clear the man who told me this today he is a very well known man here in the small city of Martha who has lived here all his life and many people know him and some trust him and some not so much. Please good people/bad people of Martha tell me have you herd this or any thing about this or any other gossip about your friends/family/foes relationships???

“TAKIA AND TA TONKA”

Level 9

Since: Aug 08

HAPPY TOGETHER!!!

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 30, 2013

Simply_Red wrote:
Hey Red......Happy Halloween......sent ya an e-mail a bit back and might have to give ya a shout-out in the next couple of days!!!

Be safe:-)

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 30, 2013

Judged:

Sorry Anon...can't help ya with that.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 30, 2013

Judged:

NorCal Native wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey Red......Happy Halloween......sent ya an e-mail a bit back and might have to give ya a shout-out in the next couple of days!!!
Be safe:-)
Hiya NC! Man, what a lag time between posts. This post took some time to finally show, was ready to sign off, glad I waited.:^)
I did get one about well..you know..<whispers>nuts. But that was a couple weeks ago. Yeah, please do, be great to chat.
I hope all is well as can be, with you all. Especially considering the country is being ran by such poo-poo heads.lol!! I'm shutting down, real nice to catch your post tho.<3

“Standin' In A”

Level 8

Since: May 11

Shaft Of Light

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 30, 2013

Judged:

Hi Red!
I saw your name there and my spirits lifted.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 30, 2013

Judged:

Fisherman 808 wrote:
Hi Red!
I saw your name there and my spirits lifted.
FISH!!<gives a big hug!> How are you?! I did get that short but nice email, but never received any of the others? I saw mentioned somewhere you sent a pic...I haven't anything like that. Maybe double check emails, my T-mail is enabled.
So good to see you post!:^)

“Laughing at the Trolls!!”

Level 5

Since: Sep 12

Cadillac MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 30, 2013

Simply_Red wrote:
Hiya Red!!!! good to see ya!!!:)

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 30, 2013

Judged:

David0407 wrote:
<quoted text>Hiya Red!!!! good to see ya!!!:)
Great to see you too! I hope life is going well for you. I'm not ready for the cold just yet but opening day is getting closer, a little snowfall would be helpful. Stay warm, I'm glad you dropped by, but I need to hit the hay. Hope to see you soon, have a pleasant night.:^)

“Laughing at the Trolls!!”

Level 5

Since: Sep 12

Cadillac MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 30, 2013

Judged:

Simply_Red wrote:
<quoted text>Great to see you too! I hope life is going well for you. I'm not ready for the cold just yet but opening day is getting closer, a little snowfall would be helpful. Stay warm, I'm glad you dropped by, but I need to hit the hay. Hope to see you soon, have a pleasant night.:^)
Lol Me neither!!:) you'have a great night, and be careful on opening day!!! night Red!!!!:)))

“Standin' In A”

Level 8

Since: May 11

Shaft Of Light

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 30, 2013

Judged:

Simply_Red wrote:
<quoted text>FISH!!<gives a big hug!> How are you?! I did get that short but nice email, but never received any of the others? I saw mentioned somewhere you sent a pic...I haven't anything like that. Maybe double check emails, my T-mail is enabled.
So good to see you post!:^)
I thought I had sent you a picture but didn't see one sent in my sent list. I did find one I sent to Captn.
Look now, I sent two very recent ones. All the people and sheep are males (including me, I'm the one with the same clothes on), the ram has deformed horns, they worked good as carrying handles. The green fish is a female. lol I got that Oregon State shirt at Savers on Maui but do have other clothes- honest Injin.

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

Since: Feb 08

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 31, 2013

Judged:

Morning Red and friends! Pleasant surprise but brings me a smile ... Glad to see the old gang back together ... Best wishes for an awesome day! Love, FC <3 ...

“ROCK ON ROCKERS!!”

Level 8

Since: Mar 11

Rockin' USA ;)

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 31, 2013

Judged:

RED...Chick.. You and the Captn TOTALLY outdid yourself thus time..

The Best HALLOWEEN Decor ever..
The SPIDERWEB Tunnel entrance...with REAL FREAKIN'...SPIDERS... Eeeeeeeekkkkk!!!!

Looooove the DRY ICE effect at the Bar Scene...

Everyone in COSTUME... Don't get served..If ya aren't!!

WOW!!! Glad I wore my VAMPRELLA outfit!!!

Boooooo!!!!

Trick or Treat..ROCKERS!!!

;)

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 31, 2013

Judged:

Fisherman 808 wrote:
<quoted text>
I thought I had sent you a picture but didn't see one sent in my sent list. I did find one I sent to Captn.
Look now, I sent two very recent ones. All the people and sheep are males (including me, I'm the one with the same clothes on), the ram has deformed horns, they worked good as carrying handles. The green fish is a female. lol I got that Oregon State shirt at Savers on Maui but do have other clothes- honest Injin.
Hi Fish..did not imagine that ram to be that size, but it's pretty. The fish looked bluish-green at that angle, nice fish. Good eating?
I got the email obviously, you're a much bigger ram..:^O lol! That sunny pic looks so nice, miserable here, raining since later Wed., not good for the trick-or-treaters tonight. Then back to colder temps, I'm tired of cold already, bah.:^\

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 31, 2013

Judged:

Flower-Child wrote:
Morning Red and friends! Pleasant surprise but brings me a smile ... Glad to see the old gang back together ... Best wishes for an awesome day! Love, FC <3 ...
Hi Flower! Good snoozing weather today, need to be a duck to be outside, lol. Hope your day is going nicely.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

70 Users are viewing the Weird Forum right now

Search the Weird Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
What's your tip for the day? 10 min Mister_ E 497
El's Kitchen (Feb '09) 27 min TALLYHO 8541 35,808
Big dawg 33 min Big dawg 316
Add a Word, Ruin a Movie (Oct '13) 34 min Parden Pard 3,157
A six word game (Dec '08) 36 min Parden Pard 17,417
WHAT???? A NEW word game? FOUR WORDS (Sep '08) 42 min Parden Pard 40,101
Evolution vs. Creation (Jul '11) 44 min Discord 114,366
What song are you listening to right now? (Apr '08) 47 min Beth S 143,787
What are you thinking about now? (Jun '10) 4 hr -Lea- 18,046