“all things considered...”

Since: Nov 07

"you get back what you give"

#15215 Jun 10, 2013
Happy Monday patrons, typical poo-poo weather here, lol. Eh, give it a minute, it'll change.;^D

Hope y'all had a nice weekend, I did some walking, if you can call it that, around the Plainfield Motor Mile Car Show on Saturday. Decent day, my feet now have a sandal tan pattern, how lucky!;^)
Saw my cars...1965 Ford Shelby GT-350, 1969 Chevy Chevelle SS Big Block 396...hell I could keep going! But my heart is the 1963 Vette Sting Ray Coupe, midnight black w/hi-metalflake paint. Yeah, I'll keep dreamin'......

Have a great day all.:^)

“100% Princess”

Level 8

Since: Jan 07

and totally harmless

#15216 Jun 10, 2013
Hi There Red. Sounds like you had a fun day. I thought I saw you the other day, but was mistaken. Must have been the bourbon talking....lol.

Anyway, what I wanted to tell you was that we have a new neighbor. Yep, a ring-neck pheasant. There is a hunting farm near here that raises them and this one apparently escaped and has taken up residence nearby. I haven't seen him yet, but he's close enough that I can hear him crow and beat his wings..... Couldn't place the sound at first, but when I hear the beat of the wings that followed it, I knew.

Oh and we had a clutch of Eastern Peewees hatch on the corner of the front porch. Mama is currently sitting on her second brood. They come back every year and raise about 3 batches. Makes for a dirty porch, but they're fun to watch.

<waves> Well, I need to find something to do or someone to bother. You have a good day.

Hearts, and hugs, and tan lines.....

“ROCK ON ROCKERS!!”

Level 8

Since: Mar 11

Rockin' USA ;)

#15217 Jun 10, 2013
YO. RED... WHAT..a Gorgeous Spring Morning!!... Soooo, LIKE Picnic weather...

Okay, SOUNDS like a plan!!!

Think I'll get motivated... with a Tropical Sunrise.. HOLD the Fruit Spear... YEAH..Just blend it in the drink!"

Beach Boys Music is WHAT we need.. GOOD VIBRATIONS!!!

ROCK ON ROCKERS!!!

“TAKIA AND TA TONKA”

Level 9

Since: Aug 08

HAPPY TOGETHER!!!

#15218 Jun 10, 2013
Simply_Red wrote:
Happy Monday patrons, typical poo-poo weather here, lol. Eh, give it a minute, it'll change.;^D
Hope y'all had a nice weekend, I did some walking, if you can call it that, around the Plainfield Motor Mile Car Show on Saturday. Decent day, my feet now have a sandal tan pattern, how lucky!;^)
Saw my cars...1965 Ford Shelby GT-350, 1969 Chevy Chevelle SS Big Block 396...hell I could keep going! But my heart is the 1963 Vette Sting Ray Coupe, midnight black w/hi-metalflake paint. Yeah, I'll keep dreamin'......
Hey Red......sounds like you had fun.....took 3 kids to Raging Waters yesterday.......tired and sore today......crazy weather here.....Saturday it was a 115 in the shade, Sunday is was like 20 degrees cooler and today we have had lighting, thunder and rain.......lol!!!

Level 5

Since: Sep 12

Cadillac MI

#15219 Jun 10, 2013
Simply_Red wrote:

Hiya Red!! That sounds like a awesome, day!! Love car shows!!:)

“ROCK ON ROCKERS!!”

Level 8

Rockin' USA ;)

#15220 Jun 18, 2013
WHERE THE FREAK IS EVERYBODY???... Hmmmm, NOT in the Pool Room.. or The Poetry Corner..Dart Room..EMPTY.. also...

WEIRD!!!

OH..There YOU All Are...Watching an Old Western Movie..OUTSIDE... on the BARN DOORS...

AND ya got POPCORN TO BOOT..FUN!!.

HELL YEAH, I'LL JOIN YA...Pass that Tequila Bottle my way also.. ROCK ON ROCKERS!!!;)

“ROCK ON ROCKERS!!”

Level 8

Rockin' USA ;)

#15221 Jun 22, 2013
WHEW...Yeah..I'M...STAGGERING. .. WHAT'S IT TO YA??

Red, YOU would be too...IF that Mechanical Bull..at OC'S ROCKING HORSE CLUB...THREW YOU OFF!!..!!

HEY, this is MY LAST STOP!!

Tribute Band..Led Zeppelin.. GROOVY AND COOL..Red..NEATO!!

YO Captn Morgan..Let's seeeee... a Long Island Tea..sounds just right!!

<…………ROCK ON ROCKERS.......... >

“all things considered...”

Since: Nov 07

"you get back what you give"

#15222 Jun 30, 2013
Have an enjoyable Sunday friends. Finally lost some humidity here, feels much nicer now. hope everyone has a wonderful summer, lots of relaxing and fun with the family. But make time for yourself also, help keep ya sane a tad longer, lol.;^D

“I'm not listening.”

Level 9

Since: Feb 10

Ravena, NY

#15223 Jun 30, 2013
Hey Red! Just doing the backstroke through the floods here to say hi.

“ROCK ON ROCKERS!!”

Level 8

Rockin' USA ;)

#15224 Jul 1, 2013
ONE MORE FOR THE ROAD...Red...Then home to Beddy Bye..Hmmmm...Just Peach Brandy.. and some Chili Fries..SOUNDS GOOD...;)

Level 5

Since: Sep 12

Cadillac MI

#15225 Jul 2, 2013
Good afternoon, Red!! Hope you have great day.:)

“Standin' In A”

Level 8

Since: May 11

Shaft Of Light

#15226 Jul 2, 2013
Simply_Red wrote:
Have an enjoyable Sunday friends. Finally lost some humidity here, feels much nicer now. hope everyone has a wonderful summer, lots of relaxing and fun with the family. But make time for yourself also, help keep ya sane a tad longer, lol.;^D
Hi Red!
I miss you.
I've been getting a lot of 'alone' time, very good for the head.
I hope you are having a nice summer too.
The car show sounds fun. Some day I need a '71 or '72 Hemi Cuda convertible with a 4 speed.

http://www.bing.com/images/search...

“ROCK ON ROCKERS!!”

Level 8

Rockin' USA ;)

#15227 Jul 2, 2013
Red...Am here ..WHAT'S with the Downtown Scene... SCARCE???

Well, just went to the Mall.. GOT a COOL Leather waist jacket for Fall...YES, WINTER Clothes are EARLY in the Racks...ALREADY!!

Think I'll have a Draft Beer... and a Veggie Pizza...Thanks!!

WHERE'S HIPPIECHICK???

“Relax”

Level 8

Siesta, Mexico

#15228 Jul 3, 2013
Have a happy 4th of July Night Owlers.

“Relax”

Level 8

Siesta, Mexico

#15229 Jul 3, 2013
Fisherman 808 wrote:
<quoted text>
Hi Red!
I miss you.
I've been getting a lot of 'alone' time, very good for the head.
I hope you are having a nice summer too.
The car show sounds fun. Some day I need a '71 or '72 Hemi Cuda convertible with a 4 speed.
http://www.bing.com/images/search...
Hey Fish!
Did you hear the story of the diver that found that bomb on the floor of the ocean and then brought it to shore?
He is not very bright.

“TAKIA AND TA TONKA”

Level 9

Since: Aug 08

HAPPY TOGETHER!!!

#15230 Jul 3, 2013
Maverick 808 wrote:
Have a happy 4th of July Night Owlers.
Happy 4th of July to you as well Mav:-)

“Standin' In A”

Level 8

Shaft Of Light

#15231 Jul 3, 2013
Maverick 808 wrote:
<quoted text>Hey Fish!
Did you hear the story of the diver that found that bomb on the floor of the ocean and then brought it to shore?
He is not very bright.
Hi Maverick.
I think I remember that. Was it off Oahu, Pearl Harbor?
You have a good 4th too.
It's real quite around here so far, things have changed so much. Haven't even heard a pop-pop.

Since: Oct 09

over here <-------->

#15232 Jul 3, 2013
NorCal Native wrote:
<quoted text>
Dang ..guess I missed groundhog day ..maybe it'll get better in the 80's.

“Standin' In A”

Level 8

Shaft Of Light

#15233 Jul 3, 2013
NorCal Native wrote:
<quoted text>
Hi RNL/NorCal.
I hope you have a good 4th too. I'll probably be around tomorrow though.
Do you really want to hear my story?
I told Red and Captn and they both pretty much quit writing at that time. That's why I've been hesitant to PM you about it.
I'm going to turn on my PM's.

“Standin' In A”

Level 8

Shaft Of Light

#15234 Jul 3, 2013
Hey Captn.
Were your ears ringing?
When are you coming over?
July is marlin season.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Weird Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
What ?? are you thinking about NOW? 2014 6 min Hot Munchkin Guy 384
JUST SAY SOMETHING. Whatever comes to mind!! (Aug '09) 8 min Sweet Annie 28,580
Evolution vs. Creation (Jul '11) 9 min Kong_ 116,494
What song are you listening to right now? (Apr '08) 12 min ms_Sweeter 146,802
Whatcha' doing? (Apr '12) 17 min Sublime1 6,702
What are you thinking about now? (Jun '10) 22 min Sublime1 20,014
Go to Time Out (Jul '11) 26 min Hot Guy 1,384
Do you have a Topix crush? (Jun '11) 45 min Michael 5,495
Woman Surprised to Find Dead Body in Her Trunk 3 hr Lawrence Wolf 8
WEIRD! Women Cyclists Model In Romantic Kits 3 hr Eltons John 6