Level 5

Since: Sep 12

Location hidden

#15198 Jun 1, 2013
Hiya red!! Sorry did not mean to give your bar, competition hope ya forgive me.

Level 6

Since: Apr 13

Location hidden

#15199 Jun 1, 2013
I frequent 3 offbeat bars, so I'm sure it's fine. This one, David's and Mike's. What can I say? Love to barhop. I haven't been to Mike's in a while though, definitely don't peek in that hole in the girl's bathroom if you go there, ladies!

“Standin' In A”

Level 8

Since: May 11

Shaft Of Light

#15200 Jun 1, 2013
Proud To Be Trina wrote:
<quoted text>
Glad to hear we like each other, it's so much nicer than having people to dislike.
Oh no, you're gonna start giving me creepy wake up calls too. If you wanna go fishing, just ask, sheesh. I'm not very good at it, but I'll try, just no more scary calls, okay? LOL
Can you get up reel early?
Hey, what an idea, an alarm clock that sounds like a reel screaming, or a ring tone. Don't tell anybody.

Level 6

Location hidden

#15201 Jun 1, 2013
:) Goodnight Fisherman, I'm too tired to be witty. I'll be more fun next time.

“ROCK ON ROCKERS!!”

Level 8

Since: Mar 11

Rockin' USA ;)

#15202 Jun 1, 2013
WOW,!..Red .WHAT A BLAST over at the new bar..DAVE'S...Have ya been there??

Didn't see Adrian...reciting Poetry there...Hmm!!!

Ya, I need a jello shot....and a PIZZA...Veggie..

LOVE BLUEGRASS MUSIC...Where's my washboard???
Wayyyyh took much FUN..Here and at ALL the Offbeat Bars and Grills!!

Level 6

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#15203 Jun 2, 2013
Colorado Chick wrote:
I'll drink to us all having Fun in the bars Colorado Chick.
Beers on me.

“Standin' In A”

Level 8

Shaft Of Light

#15204 Jun 2, 2013
Colorado Chick wrote:
lol
I thought you said,'weggie'.

Level 5

Since: Mar 13

Location hidden

#15205 Jun 2, 2013
Owww!**Hate it when that happens^^^** ;~)

Hey Red and Friends, hope you are all enjoying your weekends.:)

“ROCK ON ROCKERS!!”

Level 8

Rockin' USA ;)

#15206 Jun 2, 2013
revilot2 wrote:
<quoted text>
I'll drink to us all having Fun in the bars Colorado Chick.
Beers on me.
Hey, Thanks...Loooooove when we Chicks book Bar Hopping on Offbeat!!... Jello Shots on me!!

“ROCK ON ROCKERS!!”

Level 8

Rockin' USA ;)

#15207 Jun 2, 2013
Yo Red,..I gotta ZING MY ZANGER!!

So. A Bloody Mary...and a Cheese/veggie Omelet and Home fries..and My DILL PICKLE!!!.

JUKE BOX FEVER...Mississippi Queen by Mountain ..

LET'S DANCE...TO ...
SOBER UP..ROCKERS!!!

Level 6

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#15208 Jun 2, 2013
Colorado Chick wrote:
<quoted text> Hey, Thanks...Loooooove when we Chicks book Bar Hopping on Offbeat!!... Jello Shots on me!!
Cheers hunny,gulp.....Ahhh nice.

“Go ahead, be cruel & nasty... ”

Since: Nov 07

"you get back what you give"

#15209 Jun 3, 2013
My sympathies and support for those that were involved with the tornado outbreaks in Oklahoma. I was very happy to learn that the OK posters are okay, relatively speaking of course.
Very sad about the Stormchasers that were killed, a risk they knew well but still sad indeed. They weren't simply having "fun", they helped improve detections & warnings for faster deployment of getting to safe ground. May they rest well.

On a lighter note, Michigan weather is once again a pain in the butt, lol. Major cool down, very cool evenings too. The sun is bright today after yesterdays rain and gloom, so that's a plus.
Okay, off to do some work around the Saloon, got a truck rolling in a bit later. Have a good 'un!;^)

“Standin' In A”

Level 8

Shaft Of Light

#15210 Jun 3, 2013
Hi Red.
Let me know if you need help unloading the truck.

“Standin' In A”

Level 8

Shaft Of Light

#15211 Jun 3, 2013
Simply_Red wrote:
My sympathies and support for those that were involved with the tornado outbreaks in Oklahoma. I was very happy to learn that the OK posters are okay, relatively speaking of course.
Very sad about the Stormchasers that were killed, a risk they knew well but still sad indeed. They weren't simply having "fun", they helped improve detections & warnings for faster deployment of getting to safe ground. May they rest well.
On a lighter note, Michigan weather is once again a pain in the butt, lol. Major cool down, very cool evenings too. The sun is bright today after yesterdays rain and gloom, so that's a plus.
Okay, off to do some work around the Saloon, got a truck rolling in a bit later. Have a good 'un!;^)
Your probably right about those storm chasers. I'm glad I controlled myself yesterday. I was going to start a thread about the stupidest things to do. You look at it like they're helping people.

Level 5

Since: Sep 12

Location hidden

#15212 Jun 3, 2013
Simply_Red wrote:

Hiya Red!! Yeah, it was a bit chilly that wind was cold!! Hope you are doing good!!:)

Level 6

Location hidden

#15213 Jun 3, 2013
Fisherman 808 wrote:
<quoted text>
Can you get up reel early?
Hey, what an idea, an alarm clock that sounds like a reel screaming, or a ring tone. Don't tell anybody.
You just told everybody!! LMAO

“ROCK ON ROCKERS!!”

Level 8

Rockin' USA ;)

#15214 Jun 4, 2013
Yo Red...WHAT A LOOONG. Work day...Making pasta noodles by hand for a pal's engagement party...is TORMENTING... Since she is a PERFECTIONIST!!

Think I need a Apricot Brandy and a shot of Whiskey!!

AND....let's hear a Juke Box Tune..Pinball Wizard by The Who..LET'S ROCK!!

“Go ahead, be cruel & nasty... ”

Since: Nov 07

"you get back what you give"

#15215 Jun 10, 2013
Happy Monday patrons, typical poo-poo weather here, lol. Eh, give it a minute, it'll change.;^D

Hope y'all had a nice weekend, I did some walking, if you can call it that, around the Plainfield Motor Mile Car Show on Saturday. Decent day, my feet now have a sandal tan pattern, how lucky!;^)
Saw my cars...1965 Ford Shelby GT-350, 1969 Chevy Chevelle SS Big Block 396...hell I could keep going! But my heart is the 1963 Vette Sting Ray Coupe, midnight black w/hi-metalflake paint. Yeah, I'll keep dreamin'......

Have a great day all.:^)

“100% Princess”

Level 8

Since: Jan 07

and totally harmless

#15216 Jun 10, 2013
Hi There Red. Sounds like you had a fun day. I thought I saw you the other day, but was mistaken. Must have been the bourbon talking....lol.

Anyway, what I wanted to tell you was that we have a new neighbor. Yep, a ring-neck pheasant. There is a hunting farm near here that raises them and this one apparently escaped and has taken up residence nearby. I haven't seen him yet, but he's close enough that I can hear him crow and beat his wings..... Couldn't place the sound at first, but when I hear the beat of the wings that followed it, I knew.

Oh and we had a clutch of Eastern Peewees hatch on the corner of the front porch. Mama is currently sitting on her second brood. They come back every year and raise about 3 batches. Makes for a dirty porch, but they're fun to watch.

<waves> Well, I need to find something to do or someone to bother. You have a good day.

Hearts, and hugs, and tan lines.....

“ROCK ON ROCKERS!!”

Level 8

Rockin' USA ;)

#15217 Jun 10, 2013
YO. RED... WHAT..a Gorgeous Spring Morning!!... Soooo, LIKE Picnic weather...

Okay, SOUNDS like a plan!!!

Think I'll get motivated... with a Tropical Sunrise.. HOLD the Fruit Spear... YEAH..Just blend it in the drink!"

Beach Boys Music is WHAT we need.. GOOD VIBRATIONS!!!

ROCK ON ROCKERS!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Weird Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Best Movie Lines Spoken By Minor Characters 3 min achyfi 1
News Evolution vs. Creation (Jul '11) 4 min Subduction Zone 159,066
Word Association (Jun '10) 5 min Crazy Jae 27,252
What song are you listening to right now? (Apr '08) 6 min Times are a Changing 160,981
3 Word Advice (Good or Bad) 8 min Crazy Jae 1,397
motorcycle traveling stories 14 min NinaRocks 243
Let's Play Songs Titled with Two Words ... 16 min wichita-rick 703
News NY Man Demonstrates How Not to Get Rid of Bedbugs 26 min Sullytube 15
Word Association 2 (Sep '13) 1 hr Jennifer Renee 10,585
Make a Story / 4 Words Only (Nov '08) 2 hr Cyan in CA 25,943
More from around the web