The Night Owl Saloon

“A JOURNEY OF A THOUSAND MILES”

Level 9

Since: Aug 08

MUST BEGIN WITH A SINGLE STEP!

#15158 May 14, 2013
AIias - Trish wrote:
<quoted text>
OMG - I've accidently given my number to others or they were clever enough to get it without my knowing and I've had to make some return calls ... more than once to tell these buttconfuxed dialers to LOOOOOOZe
my number. Who's butt is up at those kind of hours disturbing my much needed rest are lucky I didn't bring the phone to their house at that hour.:O)
Hope you all enjoy your Tuesdays. My is very chaotic and I'm hoping for the best outcome on this day. It's tough when we aren't the pilot when we believe we are most qualified.(shrug)
Morning and yes it is very annoying to have calls come in and you can hear the person walking around and doing things, but they can't hear a voice coming outta their azz as you are yelling "HELLO" at them.......lol!!!
Level 6

Since: Apr 13

Location hidden

#15159 May 14, 2013
NorCal Native wrote:
<quoted text>
Don't ya just hate butt-dialing? or is it fathom dialing.......lol!!!
Sorry to hear you got woke up.......hopefully it doesn't ruin your day!
Nope nothing can ruin my day. I choose happiness. Besides, just went for a jog and got my shower done and over with so I'm in a pretty good mood. Thanks for the prop, I have one left, so I'll return the favor.

Level 8

Since: Nov 08

Location hidden

#15160 May 14, 2013
Im sorry Trina...hope I wasnt breathing too heavy into the phone...lol...good morning everybody!!!!

AIias - Trish
Level 5

Since: Mar 13

Location hidden

#15161 May 14, 2013
BOLD HOPE wrote:
<quoted text>
Hi! That's very nice. I'm not new to Topix but I am to this thread. NorCal and I post together a lot. A few trolls continue to have anyone outside of their hate-group loose their accounts. I had never lost one in over 4-1/2 years until they got their grips on the mods and we didn't belong to their gang. Just wanted to not be deceptive as if I had never been on Topix. I regret (sometimes) to say I have off and on for 5 years. Have a great day! It's going to be hot today for the first time all year.
Thank You
I appreciate your candor and find the Bold Hope was well worth the read.
Peace to you and yours and many more days of good posting to you. We are now experienced and we know how to stay out of trouble. It's so much easier than I had realized.

My father once gave me the best advice ever ... ahhh, well, not just once, but many many times throughout my 47 years (at the time he passed).

He said, "Trish,.... Sssssh, it will really make a difference." I've been practicing now for about ... twenty minutes and I believe I see the positive effects already ... it's almost immediate.

Peace
;~)

AIias - Trish
Level 5

Since: Mar 13

Location hidden

#15162 May 14, 2013
Hitesrunprincess wrote:
Hi again. Tuesday is upon us, getting ready to catch some NCIS tonight, and get some yard work done. enjoy your day...
Good Morning lovely lady.
Nice to see you out as it really always is. You are very unique in powerfully impressive ways. I've enjoyed so the few encounters we've
experience for nearly a year now since I arrived at Offbeat.

Thanks again and I'm wishing you a wonderful Tuesday and all the rest of the week as well.

Peace
:)
'
'
'
'
'
Hello to you all and have a great week.

MS Red, look forward to seeing you again. Don't try to become a stranger again for ... so long. K? I know you were missed. I'm gonna go
and find that thread I mentioned to you earlier and I'll show you those that made public mention that WE really miss you in your absense and we hope you are well and there is no serious reason you've not had the time to ... come out and play a bit.

I enjoyed the heck out of last night.

Thanks to you all for that as well.

Bye now ... L8r til next time.
;~)

Level 9

#15163 May 14, 2013
Proud To Be Trina wrote:
<quoted text>
Nope nothing can ruin my day. I choose happiness. Besides, just went for a jog and got my shower done and over with so I'm in a pretty good mood. Thanks for the prop, I have one left, so I'll return the favor.
Thanks.......I'm good for the day.....pay it forward if ya don't mind......some newbie may need one:-)

Enjoy your day!!!
Level 6

Location hidden

#15164 May 14, 2013
DaveMC wrote:
Im sorry Trina...hope I wasnt breathing too heavy into the phone...lol...good morning everybody!!!!
I'm just glad you made it home safe and sound.
Level 6

Location hidden

#15165 May 14, 2013
NorCal Native wrote:
<quoted text>
Thanks.......I'm good for the day.....pay it forward if ya don't mind......some newbie may need one:-)
Enjoy your day!!!
Of course I will. You enjoy yours too.

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

Since: Feb 08

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

#15166 May 14, 2013
Simply_Red wrote:
<quoted text>Hello Flower! So good to see my favorite patron drop by.:^) Very good word for the fathers, they do a tremendous job for their kids.
Thanks for the kind word Flower, seems the idiot-iconner is glad I'm posting too. Though I haven't a clue what those little numbers mean, lol. Gotta love Adblock!
You also have an enjoyable day.<3
Good morning, Red ... it is drop dead gorgeous here ... in the 80's today and warming up in the 90's in a few days for at least a week but not before we're promised some more rain, yippee ... hope today finds you well and in good spirits again to be posting again ... the valve cover is leaking so the neighbor is fixing that today ... had a serious brake tune-up at the shop a weekend or so ago ... he diagnosed everything else ... then I just bought the parts for the valve cover and my neighbor said it was an easy job and he'd do it for the $110.00 bucks he owed me ... that was a no brainer ... guess he used to do that for a living ... I trust him ... so today, I'm car less not to be confused with careless, lol ... well, some would beg to differ with that remark, lol ... Wishing you a lovely day as it looks to be in the low 70's and partly sunny in your area ... Enjoy it! Luvya, big! FC <3 ...

“Standin' In A”

Level 8

Since: May 11

Shaft Of Light

#15167 May 14, 2013
NorCal Native wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey Fishman.......how's life been treating you my friend? Good, I hope:-)
You know there are some on topix that would disagree with your comment regarding me, but nevertheless......I'm honored that you feel that way.......I feel the same way about you and some others who I have met on topix:-)
Feel free to pm me.......you don't have to have yours on, but I do have mine on!!!
Hugs
Thanks for the nice reply.
Life lately? OK, I suppose. We are going through some 'challenges', I could PM you with some of them, but try not to bring people down.
I told Red and Captn and they went into hiding- or, was it the weather? Or, am I a fat head? lol
Me personally, I doing good. The DVT seems to be about gone, but I'm kind of getting used to the rat poison (warfarin/coumadin) lol.

“Standin' In A”

Level 8

Shaft Of Light

#15168 May 14, 2013
Wow, there's so many nice people in here I could respond to! Don't know where to start, and don't have that long in the mornings...

“Standin' In A”

Level 8

Shaft Of Light

#15169 May 14, 2013
AIias - Trish wrote:
<quoted text>
Thank You
I appreciate your candor and find the Bold Hope was well worth the read.
Peace to you and yours and many more days of good posting to you. We are now experienced and we know how to stay out of trouble. It's so much easier than I had realized.
My father once gave me the best advice ever ... ahhh, well, not just once, but many many times throughout my 47 years (at the time he passed).
He said, "Trish,.... Sssssh, it will really make a difference." I've been practicing now for about ... twenty minutes and I believe I see the positive effects already ... it's almost immediate.
Peace
;~)
Interesting advice. Do you mean be quite and listen for a bit?
Some advice I think of a LOT came from my father-in-law before he passed away. I worked for him for about 5 years on a filbert farm. He always said, "It's an attitude.". Trina eluded to that, and NorCal does too. We can choose to be happy or a pain.
For example, we don't want to be a dayum, F#@king pervert and call people at 5am and breath heavy on the phone, like 'some' people.

Level 5

Since: Sep 12

Location hidden

#15170 May 14, 2013
revilot2 wrote:
Hi Dave,hows things at work ?.
Better now I'm home. So what's up with ya??

Level 5

Since: Sep 12

Location hidden

#15171 May 14, 2013
AIias - Trish wrote:
<quoted text>Welcome to OFFBEAT and Good Luck. If I may offer you a bit of unsolicited advice it would be this. Ignore the haters at all costs.
There are some mean trolls that love to prey upon those that show the slightest bit of vulnerability.

They will attack new comers if you sound anything like one that is not new. It's as if some don't believe there are a good number of like minded individuals that visit and some really are very brand new.

Trust me I know .... I failed miserable at ignoring them and I paid the price with half a dozen profiles with my actual name on them and another half a dozen socks I created to hide from some of the Love/Hate fans that we all are capable of attracting.

Peace :)
Lol you keep telling that story, and nobody will want to be here. Jk :)

Level 9

#15172 May 14, 2013
Fisherman 808 wrote:
<quoted text>
Life lately? OK, I suppose. We are going through some 'challenges', I could PM you with some of them, but try not to bring people down.
I told Red and Captn and they went into hiding- or, was it the weather? Or, am I a fat head? lol
Me personally, I doing good. The DVT seems to be about gone, but I'm kind of getting used to the rat poison (warfarin/coumadin) lol.
I'm not going anywhere so, please pm me and I'll worry about it bringing me down!!!

“ROCK ON ROCKERS!!”

Level 8

Since: Mar 11

Rockin' USA ;)

#15173 May 14, 2013
Red......LET'S HAVE SOME SERVICE HERE, Please???... Been waiting like FOREVER!!... Jack on the Rocks.. and A Chili Doggie w/fries... Thanks...Sheeeesh!!!

“100% Princess”

Level 8

Since: Jan 07

and totally harmless

#15174 May 15, 2013
Fisherman 808 wrote:
Wow, there's so many nice people in here I could respond to! Don't know where to start, and don't have that long in the mornings...
It's real simple fishyman--you start at the very beginning, that's a very fine place to start. When you read you begin with ABC, when you sing, you begin with Do, Ra, Mi......

“100% Princess”

Level 8

and totally harmless

#15175 May 15, 2013
Fisherman 808 wrote:
<quoted text>
We had a spell of DVT last year, coupled with bi-lateral pulmonary embolism. Really sucks, but we made it through and life is sort of getting back to normal--whatever that is. Keep your chin up, it's just a "new" normal..... <hugs>

“Incorrupta fides, nudaque veri”

Level 9

Since: May 07

Location hidden

#15176 May 15, 2013
Fisherman 808 wrote:
<quoted text>
Interesting advice. Do you mean be quite and listen for a bit?
Some advice I think of a LOT came from my father-in-law before he passed away. I worked for him for about 5 years on a filbert farm. He always said, "It's an attitude.". Trina eluded to that, and NorCal does too. We can choose to be happy or a pain.
For example, we don't want to be a dayum, F#@king pervert and call people at 5am and breath heavy on the phone, like 'some' people.
Good morning Fisherman, FC, CC, HRP and Red!

“100% Princess”

Level 8

and totally harmless

#15177 May 15, 2013
Hi Ricky.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Weird Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
+=Keep 1 Drop 1=+ 3 STACK (Mar '13) 1 min harrypaul1 12,570
keep a word drop a word (Sep '12) 3 min harrypaul1 16,293
Denny Crain's Place (May '10) 3 min Hoosier Hillbilly 31,043
Word association (Jun '07) 4 min harrypaul1 7,109
First Word That Comes To Mind ....... (Apr '10) 5 min harrypaul1 13,291
News Evolution vs. Creation (Jul '11) 10 min lightbeamrider 223,041
Democrats are 'bribing' the Republicans!!! 25 min Hoosier Hillbilly 1
Poll What are you thinking right now? (May '08) 1 hr whatimeisit 6,571
Last Post Wins! (Aug '08) 1 hr UT Rules 150,661
What song are you listening to right now? (Apr '08) 3 hr xxxooxxx 225,396