Comments
14,801 - 14,820 of 15,634 Comments Last updated Monday Aug 18

“ROCK ON ROCKERS!!”

Level 8

Since: Mar 11

Rockin' USA ;)

#15068 May 12, 2013
WOWZER!!... Time for a Nightcap.. RED.. and Catpn Morgan...ANY HIP ROCKIN' Chicks...about??..Send them over to the Bean Bag Corner with the Lava Lamps.. THERE I will be... Let me see..NEW DRINK MENUS... NICE!!...Pink Slipped..and A Veggie Pizza...Thanks!!.. Juke Box Time..ANY REO Speedwagon???... LET"S ROCK!!

Level 5

Since: Sep 12

Cadillac MI

#15069 May 13, 2013
Good morning y'all!! Quick Pepsi please then off to work.

“all things considered...”

Since: Nov 07

"you get back what you give"

#15070 May 13, 2013
G'morning folks, might hit 50 today,:^/, stupid weather, lol.

Nice fire going, looks like someone enjoyed their self last night.<looks at dirty glasses & pizza pans>Cedric will be here shortly, I'll put on some fresh java. Lunch will be split pea soup, potato broccoli cheese, and a hearty beef stew. The regular fair will be available as well.
Have a good Monday, hopes it's sunny where y'all are at, it is here.:^)

“100% Princess”

Level 8

Since: Jan 07

and totally harmless

#15071 May 13, 2013
Red, hi there girl. Been missing you. I just checked this thread and found you've been here for days. My bad--I guess I've been busy with things and just didn't get around to visiting here. I must try harder.....lol

Anyway, Mother's day was absolutely perfect. My kids had told me they were working, couldn't make the trip, etc, etc--but my teen troll got it all arranged, they were all here, made dinner, went shopping--it was great.

Hope you are warming up some.

Hearts, hugs, and warm days ahead.....

Level 6

Since: Apr 13

Location hidden

#15072 May 13, 2013
G'morning everyone. Hope everyone is enjoying nice weather. Let's see if we can overnight some sunshine to Red. With all the technology out there, maybe we'll get lucky. Fingers crossed.

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

Since: Feb 08

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

#15073 May 13, 2013
Good morning everyone! Nice to see the proprietress and everyone here on this Monday morning ... Hope all the ladies had a lovely Mother's Day ... Hope the single Dad's enjoyed the days as well ... sometimes we forget to include them and we know their job is never ending, too!

Happy Day to everyone!

Red, so glad to see you back here! You've been missed! Love all around, 360! FC <3 ...

#15074 May 13, 2013
Hitesrunprincess wrote:
Red, hi there girl. Been missing you. I just checked this thread and found you've been here for days. My bad--I guess I've been busy with things and just didn't get around to visiting here. I must try harder.....lol
Anyway, Mother's day was absolutely perfect. My kids had told me they were working, couldn't make the trip, etc, etc--but my teen troll got it all arranged, they were all here, made dinner, went shopping--it was great.
Hope you are warming up some.
Hearts, hugs, and warm days ahead.....
Hi Princess, nah, not here for "days", just a few.
So glad you had a awesome Mom's Day, sounds like it was perfection. The Troll is to be commended on such thoughtfulness and sneaky planning, heh heh!

Warming up some, 45 outside but the furnace is still helping inside. Guess them grubby bass turds will get at least 1 more high bill from me. Sun is out and everything vegetable(?) is green.lol
*warm hugs*

#15075 May 13, 2013
Proud To Be Trina wrote:
G'morning everyone. Hope everyone is enjoying nice weather. Let's see if we can overnight some sunshine to Red. With all the technology out there, maybe we'll get lucky. Fingers crossed.
G,morning Trina, nice to see you, please drop by more often.:^)
Sunshine abounds, isn't technology great?! I have hope it will pass the 50 mark today. The week is suppose to warm up bit by bit, I look forward to 70s again. Have a super day!;^)

#15076 May 13, 2013
Flower-Child wrote:
Good morning everyone! Nice to see the proprietress and everyone here on this Monday morning ... Hope all the ladies had a lovely Mother's Day ... Hope the single Dad's enjoyed the days as well ... sometimes we forget to include them and we know their job is never ending, too!
Happy Day to everyone!
Red, so glad to see you back here! You've been missed! Love all around, 360! FC <3 ...
Hello Flower! So good to see my favorite patron drop by.:^) Very good word for the fathers, they do a tremendous job for their kids.
Thanks for the kind word Flower, seems the idiot-iconner is glad I'm posting too. Though I haven't a clue what those little numbers mean, lol. Gotta love Adblock!
You also have an enjoyable day.<3

Level 8

Since: Nov 08

Location hidden

#15077 May 13, 2013
Good mornin Red and Night Owl Salooners!!! Really good to see you playing again :)

#15078 May 13, 2013
DaveMC wrote:
Good mornin Red and Night Owl Salooners!!! Really good to see you playing again :)
Hi Dave, thanks for the kind words. It's been fun and nice to see you all, at least those who post to me. I've enjoyed chatting and laughing my buns off, been some funny stuff said.lol
Wishing you a terrific day, so glad to see you!<3 :^)

#15079 May 13, 2013
Enjoy the day folks, hope it's a good one.
Thanks Trina for the sunshine, it's wonderful.:^)
See ya a bit later.

“Standin' In A”

Level 8

Since: May 11

Shaft Of Light

#15080 May 13, 2013
Good morning Red.
Can you save me some stew for around dinner time?

#15082 May 13, 2013
Fisherman 808 wrote:
Good morning Red.
Can you save me some stew for around dinner time?
Hi Fish, no problem, plenty of stew left and fresh bread. Good food for a cool day.

Level 6

Location hidden

#15083 May 13, 2013
Hey, Red, how's your day been?

#15084 May 13, 2013
Proud To Be Trina wrote:
Hey, Red, how's your day been?
Hiya Trina, had a busy afternoon, am now finally relaxing. Geez I don't think I've had any dinner, good grief.lol
How was your day? It was a beautiful sunny day and warmer, still only in the 50s. It will warm up as the week goes by though.:^)

“ROCK ON ROCKERS!!”

Level 8

Since: Mar 11

Rockin' USA ;)

#15085 May 13, 2013
YO. RED..Happy Monday Night... Any Drink specials???

Level 5

Since: Mar 13

Location hidden

#15086 May 13, 2013
~~~~~~~Hello Ms Red~~~~~~~

Do you recall that there is a thread out there that asks, Where's Red, or something like that?

I bumped it a time ago when I had wondered. It's always nice to see your name out here.

I hope all is well with you.
Our weather and temps are really fluxuating dramatically this year.
We hit 70 today, but it's expected to drop back in 30's before morning. This is so much different than last years weather at this time.

Level 6

Location hidden

#15087 May 13, 2013
Simply_Red wrote:
<quoted text>Hiya Trina, had a busy afternoon, am now finally relaxing. Geez I don't think I've had any dinner, good grief.lol
How was your day? It was a beautiful sunny day and warmer, still only in the 50s. It will warm up as the week goes by though.:^)
I had a busy but good day. You better get some dinner, it's late here.
I ate awhile back. Glad to here your weather is getting nicer.

“Standin' In A”

Level 8

Since: May 11

Shaft Of Light

#15088 May 13, 2013
Simply_Red wrote:
<quoted text>Hi Fish, no problem, plenty of stew left and fresh bread. Good food for a cool day.
Stew and fresh bread sounds perfect.
It's still foggy/misty, for the third day.
At least it made people stay home this weekend, so I had the camp/beach to myself. Didn't fish, just worked on making some oars for a little sailboat I found.

http://forecast.weather.gov/MapClick.php...

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Weird Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Evolution vs. Creation (Jul '11) 2 min The Dude 115,157
Word Association. (Nov '10) 2 min Nfreebird 16,621
Fergson Police Dept. 3 min A TROLL NAMED SLACK 338
Word Association (Jun '10) 3 min Nfreebird 26,206
Chain Link Game! (Apr '12) 4 min Nfreebird 6,265
Something Different 5 min 75 Scorpio 122
What's your tip for the day? 9 min Rose of Tralee 795
What are you thinking about now? (Jun '10) 16 min ---Word Woman--- 18,490
Texas Governor Rick Perry Indicted 30 min ---Word Woman--- 227
What song are you listening to right now? (Apr '08) 6 hr wichita-rick 145,074