Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 10, 2013

Judged:

Maverick 808 wrote:
<quoted text>Hi Red.
It's been hitting the 80's lately but it's been cooling off nicely in the evenings.
Hey Maverick! Hi! Hope all is well with you.
Yeah here too, beautiful days finally and nice comfortable nights. Just a fan in the window on low, great for sleeping. Now all windows are closed and the furnace just shut off, today didn't break 50║. We've got some frost warnings for the next few days, possible snow on Mother's Day.
Ain't that a kick in the head?! sheesh!!!

“TAKIA AND TA TONKA”

Level 9

Since: Aug 08

HAPPY TOGETHER!!!

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 11, 2013

Hey Red,
Always good to see ya and wishing all the best everyday......hugs my friend:-)

“You need only to look within..”

Since: Nov 07

"you get back what you give"

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 11, 2013

Judged:

NorCal Native wrote:
Hey Red,
Always good to see ya and wishing all the best everyday......hugs my friend:-)
Hiya NorCal!! Long time no chat, great to see you! How's that knee treating you? How's the family? Hope everyone is healthy and happy, and enjoying some nice weather. Might snow here tomorrow.:~o
Enjoy your weekend gal..*hugs!*

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 11, 2013

Judged:

Let's see now, nice fire going in the fireplace, fresh coffee, scones and bagels w/cream cheese. Hot cocoa too, dribble in some Bailey's and waa-laa, a nice warm drink.
Come on comes, let's go for that walk before it rains again, then I need to restock the pantry & coolers.<dobies bound out the door.>

Have a wonderful day all.:^)

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 11, 2013

Judged:

"Come on comes???" wth??lol "..come on guys", geez!:^D

“TAKIA AND TA TONKA”

Level 9

HAPPY TOGETHER!!!

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 11, 2013

Simply_Red wrote:
<quoted text>Hiya NorCal!! Long time no chat, great to see you! How's that knee treating you? How's the family? Hope everyone is healthy and happy, and enjoying some nice weather. Might snow here tomorrow.:~o
Enjoy your weekend gal..*hugs!*
The knee is still an issue, see the surgeon next month.......the day before my birthday.......lol!!!

Did ya know that I have the ability to control other posters on topix? I have been accused of that by a couple of them this morning and especially in pm's.......I didn't know my powers were that strong......lol!!!

“Laughing at the Trolls!!”

Level 5

Since: Sep 12

Cadillac MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 11, 2013

Judged:

Simply_Red wrote:
<quoted text>It had been awesome here the past few weeks, 70s & 80s! Had windows open and the fans going, so great. Now, never made 50┬║ today, rain all day and the furnace will most likely kick on tonight, crap. Seems the next 3-5 days may have frost and be too cool for May. But hey, it's Michigan right? lol!
Lol hi Red!! Can you believe it, it started snowing here in Cadillac, northern Michigan is something else. Lol miss the weather from Texas.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 12, 2013

Judged:

Mornin' folks, and what a poopy start it is. Raining, 39║ and just plain depressing. But the greedy bass-turds at the gas co. love this.:^|

Happy Mother's Day ladies, I have fresh blueberry popovers, bagels w/assorted cream cheese, fresh coffee & fired up the espresso too.
Nice fire going in the great room. Lots of fluffy warm throws to cuddle up with while enjoying a warm drink. I will have the breakfast buffet set up here very shortly, so stick around. Hope all have a wonderful day.:^)

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 12, 2013

Judged:

David0407 wrote:
<quoted text>
Lol hi Red!! Can you believe it, it started snowing here in Cadillac, northern Michigan is something else. Lol miss the weather from Texas.
Mornin' David, yep, I can believe it, snow at TC also. This stuff will pass by in a few days so that's a good thing.
Doing anything special for today? I hope the sun breaks thru, I did see patches of blue sky. Have a great day, enjoy!:^)

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 12, 2013

Judged:

NorCal Native wrote:
<quoted text>
The knee is still an issue, see the surgeon next month.......the day before my birthday.......lol!!!
Did ya know that I have the ability to control other posters on topix? I have been accused of that by a couple of them this morning and especially in pm's.......I didn't know my powers were that strong......lol!!!
G'morning NorCal, lots of well wishes for your visit to the quack, I mean doc!:^0 lol
WoW, your like Super Woman, that's totally awesome! Now maybe you can zap a few turdballs for good measure, lol. Oh the fun would never end huh?;^D Could you send a small zap to my coffee, it seems to have cooled down..thanks!
Happy Mother's day to you and L.<3

“Laughing at the Trolls!!”

Level 5

Since: Sep 12

Cadillac MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 12, 2013

Simply_Red wrote:
<quoted text>Mornin' David, yep, I can believe it, snow at TC also. This stuff will pass by in a few days so that's a good thing.
Doing anything special for today? I hope the sun breaks thru, I did see patches of blue sky. Have a great day, enjoy!:^)
Hiya Red!! Lol I know but I was hoping it was gone for good. Naw just hanging out at home had to make sure I called my mom tho,:) hope ya have a good one too. Take care :D

“TAKIA AND TA TONKA”

Level 9

HAPPY TOGETHER!!!

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 12, 2013

Simply_Red wrote:
<quoted text>G'morning NorCal, lots of well wishes for your visit to the quack, I mean doc!:^0 lol
WoW, your like Super Woman, that's totally awesome! Now maybe you can zap a few turdballs for good measure, lol. Oh the fun would never end huh?;^D Could you send a small zap to my coffee, it seems to have cooled down..thanks!
Happy Mother's day to you and L.<3
Sure......here ya go, a warmer upper.......lol:-)

Yea, you had it right the first time......quack.......lol!!!

Wishing you a beautiful day:-)

Hugs my friend.......here's a song for ya to share with those you want to pray for:
http://www.youtube.com/watch...

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 12, 2013

Judged:

Brrr, need some hot coffee and a roaring fire in the fireplace. It's May for cripes sake, there should be NO snowflakes falling here..grrr!!
I see the truck delivered supplies today, oh goody, I get to lug it all in. Should keep me warm tho.lol

Since: Oct 09

over here <-------->

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 12, 2013

Simply_Red wrote:
Brrr, need some hot coffee and a roaring fire in the fireplace. It's May for cripes sake, there should be NO snowflakes falling here..grrr!!
I see the truck delivered supplies today, oh goody, I get to lug it all in. Should keep me warm tho.lol
Lemme git that for ya Red....ummm you got some rum, right?

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 12, 2013

Judged:

Captn Morgan wrote:
<quoted text>
Lemme git that for ya Red....ummm you got some rum, right?
ARR! Crikey mate, gave me a bit of a start there. Yes, just got a truck in with plenty of rum, and other assorted sweet nectars.
Thanks Cappy,'preciate the service.<hands glass over>

“Standin' In A”

Level 8

Since: May 11

Shaft Of Light

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 12, 2013

Simply_Red wrote:
Hey Fish, how's life in paradise lately? We have been having lovely weather here, but today the bottom fell out. It's 47║ and raining, bleck! Maybe snow??! Lol, dumb weather.
Enjoy the weekend, catch a nice ole fish for me okay?;^)
Hi Red.
It's cold and foggy and windy- strange weather.
A fire and a truck load of rum sounds good.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 12, 2013

Judged:

Fisherman 808 wrote:
<quoted text>
Hi Red.
FISH! Good to see you, come on in & grab a seat. Let me make you a Shark Bite, it has Captain Morgan« spiced rum, light rum, Blue Curacao liqueur, sweet and sour mix. Finish it off with 3 drops grenadine syrup.
Of course your regular is right here, want me to make that a hot toddy? So you were a land lubber most the weekend, it'll change..the weather.:^)

over here <-------->

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 12, 2013

Judged:

Simply_Red wrote:
<quoted text>ARR! Crikey mate, gave me a bit of a start there. Yes, just got a truck in with plenty of rum, and other assorted sweet nectars.
Thanks Cappy,'preciate the service.<hands glass over>
Hmmm. them "sweet nectars" happin to be from Madam Molly's House of Eternal Delights??..just curious....

over here <-------->

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 12, 2013

Judged:

Fisherman 808 wrote:
<quoted text>
Hi Red.
Fish!!! Careful of the cold and fog..that's why the pilgrims missed bermuda..tho beer may have been involved....

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 12, 2013

Judged:

Captn Morgan wrote:
<quoted text>
Hmmm. them "sweet nectars" happin to be from Madam Molly's House of Eternal Delights??..just curious....
Well... hmm, looks like the order from "Delilaa's Den of Decadence" arrived. Ah! Here is the Molly order, wonder who snuck that in?? Nice label, should go over well.<unloads a few bottles>

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 14,781 - 14,800 of15,476
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••