|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 29, 2013

Fisherman 808 wrote:
Hi Red.
Off on another adventure this evening, but might be back later- or Monday.
I'm thinking of you.
I hope your adventure went well and recharged your spirit. Thinking of you always, sorry I've been MIA lately. I'll do better tho, have a pleasant day!:^)

“You need only to look within..”

Since: Nov 07

"you get back what you give"

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 29, 2013

Flower-Child wrote:
Good morning all ... Happy Friday ... TGIF ... Enjoy it! FC <3 ...
Hi Flower!*hugs!*<3

“100% Princess”

Level 8

Since: Jan 07

and totally harmless

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 29, 2013

Simply_Red wrote:
Hello patrons, past few days have me believing Spring is here to stay. It's up to 70 here, high clouds overcast but I'll take it!
Hope my friends are well, and having a wonderful day.:^)
<walks up to shake hands> Well, hello there stranger. My name is Princess, what's yours? LOL.

Good to see you again Red. It's always pleasant to log onto Topix and find your smiling face here..... <3 <3 <3

Heard an oriole this AM, and the Rose-breasted Grosbeak was at the feeder yesterday--I guess spring is definitely here.

“TAKIA AND TA TONKA”

Level 9

Since: Aug 08

HAPPY TOGETHER!!!

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 29, 2013

Simply_Red wrote:
Hello patrons, past few days have me believing Spring is here to stay. It's up to 70 here, high clouds overcast but I'll take it!
What the hell, Spring must be here because I see Red posting.......good to see you my friend:-)

“Laughing at the Trolls!!”

Level 5

Since: Sep 12

Cadillac MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 29, 2013

Simply_Red wrote:
Hello patrons, past few days have me believing Spring is here to stay. It's up to 70º here, high clouds overcast but I'll take it!
Hiya Red!! Doing great about the same on the weather. Hope all is good for ya.:)

“ROCK ON ROCKERS!!”

Level 8

Since: Mar 11

Rockin' USA ;)

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 29, 2013

WOW!!...Spring fever... at The Night Owl ...I see!!!..
LET'S...have a round of Draft beer and jello shots for all.
Just changed from sunbathing On the deck...THEN...WASPS came out from nowhere SWOOPING by me and my lemonade spritzer..SPRING US HERE..WHEN rge WASPS ARE HERE!!...RED...GOOD TO SEE YA...JUKE BOX TIME..."Born to be Wild" .Steppenwolf"... ROCK ON ROCKERS!!

Level 5

Cadillac MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 29, 2013

Colorado Chick wrote:
WOW!!...Spring fever... at The Night Owl ...I see!!!..
LET'S...have a round of Draft beer and jello shots for all.
Just changed from sunbathing On the deck...THEN...WASPS came out from nowhere SWOOPING by me and my lemonade spritzer..SPRING US HERE..WHEN rge WASPS ARE HERE!!...RED...GOOD TO SEE YA...JUKE BOX TIME..."Born to be Wild" .Steppenwolf"... ROCK ON ROCKERS!!
Dam good song!!:)

“Standin' In A”

Level 8

Since: May 11

Shaft Of Light

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 29, 2013

Simply_Red wrote:
<quoted text>I hope your adventure went well and recharged your spirit. Thinking of you always, sorry I've been MIA lately. I'll do better tho, have a pleasant day!:^)
Hi Red.
I miss you.
How's the birds?
The cat brought in a baby monjito a few days ago, it didn't make it though, too old (almost ready to fly) and too injured. Baby birds are easier to keep alive an make pets if you get them real young, with their eyes closed is the best. It seems like the real little kinds are harder to keep alive too/find the right food.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/29788585 @N00/4323560375/

“Don't harsh my mellow, man!”

Level 8

Great State of Oklahoma!

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 30, 2013

Good morning Red and you Night Owls! Yes, Spring. Tress budding, flowers blooming and severe thunderstorms coming in the central part of the country! I just love Spring! LOL!
Wishing all a great day!

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 10, 2013

Hi all, looks like I need to clean up the Saloon some. Been nice having the windows open but now it's down right cold! Saying possible snow on Sunday, lol. Holy crapola, has to be Michigan eh?

Wishing you good folks a nice weekend and Happy Mothers' Day to the Ladies. I hope it is an enjoyable one.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 10, 2013

Hey Fish, how's life in paradise lately? We have been having lovely weather here, but today the bottom fell out. It's 47 and raining, bleck! Maybe snow??! Lol, dumb weather.
Enjoy the weekend, catch a nice ole fish for me okay?;^)

Level 8

Great State of Oklahoma!

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 10, 2013

Judged:

My Lovely Lady Red!! Possible snow on Sunday? That's just wrong! I hope it doesn't, for your sake. Other than that, how have you been?

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 10, 2013

Judged:

Hippichick wrote:
My Lovely Lady Red!! Possible snow on Sunday? That's just wrong! I hope it doesn't, for your sake. Other than that, how have you been?
Hi Miss Hippi! Oh I've been okay, have this awful hankering to go out and shoot the 12 ga. Got some rock salt loads I'd like to put in someone's arse, lol!
Yep saying snow, figures. Been having such nice weather here, but now it's been raining since last night. My flowering crabapple tree had hundreds of blooms but the rain is knocking them off, dammit! At least it's quite green now, just cold.

Level 8

Great State of Oklahoma!

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 10, 2013

Simply_Red wrote:
<quoted text>Hi Miss Hippi! Oh I've been okay, have this awful hankering to go out and shoot the 12 ga. Got some rock salt loads I'd like to put in someone's arse, lol!
Yep saying snow, figures. Been having such nice weather here, but now it's been raining since last night. My flowering crabapple tree had hundreds of blooms but the rain is knocking them off, dammit! At least it's quite green now, just cold.
Since it's been warm, hopefully the snow will melt quickly, if it sticks at all. We've had a few hail storms the last couple of weeks. Nothing major at my house, but some areas had baseball size. So glad it missed me!
I hope this is the last of the cold weather for ya!

Level 5

Cadillac MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 10, 2013

Hiya Red!!! Good to see ya!!:)

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 10, 2013

David0407 wrote:
Hiya Red!!! Good to see ya!!:)
Hi David! What's shakin'?lol Good to see you too. Ready for a last blowout of snow, hmm? Like to shoot the weather forecasters, grr.;^D
Hope you have a good weekend!

Level 5

Cadillac MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 10, 2013

Simply_Red wrote:
<quoted text>Hi David! What's shakin'?lol Good to see you too. Ready for a last blowout of snow, hmm? Like to shoot the weather forecasters, grr.;^D
Hope you have a good weekend!
Lol not much work as always.:) me too but dam it was nice yesterday today cold and rain!! Had to turn the furnace back on.:( hope you have a great weekend too!!!:)

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 10, 2013

Judged:

David0407 wrote:
<quoted text>
Lol not much work as always.:) me too but dam it was nice yesterday today cold and rain!! Had to turn the furnace back on.:( hope you have a great weekend too!!!:)
It had been awesome here the past few weeks, 70s & 80s! Had windows open and the fans going, so great. Now, never made 50 today, rain all day and the furnace will most likely kick on tonight, crap. Seems the next 3-5 days may have frost and be too cool for May. But hey, it's Michigan right? lol!

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 10, 2013

Judged:

Geez, had to haul in some wood, this is a bit nutty. At least there is a nice fire going in the great room fireplace. Fresh coffee, hot tea and even hot chocolate.
Going to get some taller plants in here next week, should warm up a bit by then.:^)

“Chillaxin”

Level 8

Since: May 11

:)

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 10, 2013

Simply_Red wrote:
Hey Fish, how's life in paradise lately? We have been having lovely weather here, but today the bottom fell out. It's 47 and raining, bleck! Maybe snow??! Lol, dumb weather.
Enjoy the weekend, catch a nice ole fish for me okay?;^)
Hi Red.
It's been hitting the 80's lately but it's been cooling off nicely in the evenings.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 14,761 - 14,780 of15,476
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

195 Users are viewing the Weird Forum right now

Search the Weird Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
What is the meaning of life? 5 min Dragon Love 18
Evolution vs. Creation (Jul '11) 7 min Tinka 111,627
Word Association (Jun '10) 19 min Bezeer 25,792
***Keep a Word~Drop a Word*** (Jan '10) 21 min Bezeer 76,593
El's Kitchen (Feb '09) 26 min SLACK 34,738
What are you thinking about now? (Jun '10) 27 min -Lea- 14,108
rip spirit girl 27 min Donald 41
What song are you listening to right now? (Apr '08) 42 min CJ Rocker 140,321
How to become Unbannable 47 min dragoon70056 60