The Night Owl Saloon

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

Since: Feb 08

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

#15012 Apr 10, 2013
Simply_Red wrote:
Morning, I see Flower and Fish, and Flower....hey! Good to see both of you!;^)
Hope y'all have a pleasant weekend, ya deserve it.:^)
Good morning, Red ... Good to see you, too! It's a little cool out, around 46 but warming up to around 70 ... we had a cool front WITH RAIN blow in last night, yay! We need the rain ... other than that, need to suit up for the gym, go to the County Office and have the property next door changed to my name, for tax purposes next year ... Not looking forward to paying extra taxes for another piece of property but it's what I got to do ... Stay warm with lots of sunshine and Have an awesome day! Luvya big! FC <3 ...

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

#15013 Apr 10, 2013
Good day to all friendlies at Red's ... FC <3...

“ROCK ON ROCKERS!!”

Level 8

Since: Mar 11

Rockin' USA ;)

#15014 Apr 16, 2013
WOW!!....Is Everyone on STRIKE st The Night Owl..???..WHERE THE FREAK is EVERYBODY??... DUSTY in here...RED and Capt Morgan... Are ya herrre???.

“100% Princess”

Level 8

Since: Jan 07

and totally harmless

#15015 Apr 17, 2013
I'm around CC, just really busy, like everyone else, I think. Hope you are all having a good day.

Hearts, hugs, and happiness...

Level 2

Since: Apr 13

Location hidden

#15016 Apr 17, 2013
hello to everyone that you think this day

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

#15017 Apr 19, 2013
Good morning all ... Happy Friday ... TGIF ... Enjoy it! FC <3 ...

“Standin' In A”

Level 8

Since: May 11

Shaft Of Light

#15018 Apr 19, 2013
Hi Red.
Off on another adventure this evening, but might be back later- or Monday.
I'm thinking of you.

“Ante Omnia Armari”

Since: Nov 07

"You get back what you give"

#15019 Apr 29, 2013
Hello patrons, past few days have me believing Spring is here to stay. It's up to 70º here, high clouds overcast but I'll take it!
Hope my friends are well, and having a wonderful day.:^)

“Don't harsh my mellow, man!”

Level 8

Since: Aug 08

Great State of Oklahoma!

#15020 Apr 29, 2013
Simply_Red wrote:
Hello patrons, past few days have me believing Spring is here to stay. It's up to 70º here, high clouds overcast but I'll take it!
RED!!!!!RED!!!!!RED!!!!!!RED!! !!!
I just logged on and saw your name! What luck I'm having today, huh? LOL! How are you sweetheart?

“Ante Omnia Armari”

#15021 Apr 29, 2013
Hippichick wrote:
<quoted text>
RED!!!!!RED!!!!!RED!!!!!!RED!! !!!
I just logged on and saw your name! What luck I'm having today, huh? LOL! How are you sweetheart?
MISS HIPPI!!!!!!!! Hey gal, been preoccupied with spring clean-up and getting out the warm weather clothes. Not my fave thing to do but winter clothes are outta here!;^D

I'm good, happy to have these warm temps. Trees are really greening up now, they missed the sun too. Now maybe the river can go down, too much this past month. Needed a boat in lots of areas, lots of roads flooded that normally don't. Goofy people still try to drive thru that, lol. Bunch of dingbats.

Wishing you an awesome day, so nice to see you!!:^)

“Ante Omnia Armari”

#15022 Apr 29, 2013
If anyone is interested, here is the link to a Peregrine Falcon nestbox in downtown Columbus, OH. The first egg hatched today, there's a fuffy white chick under that parent bird.

http://ohiodnr.com/wildlife/dow/falcons/live_...
Scroll down to the Nestbox Streaming Video for that link also. I hope the birds all do well this year.

“Ante Omnia Armari”

#15023 Apr 29, 2013
Fisherman 808 wrote:
Hi Red.
Off on another adventure this evening, but might be back later- or Monday.
I'm thinking of you.
I hope your adventure went well and recharged your spirit. Thinking of you always, sorry I've been MIA lately. I'll do better tho, have a pleasant day!:^)

“Ante Omnia Armari”

#15024 Apr 29, 2013
Flower-Child wrote:
Good morning all ... Happy Friday ... TGIF ... Enjoy it! FC <3 ...
Hi Flower!*hugs!*<3

“100% Princess”

Level 8

Since: Jan 07

and totally harmless

#15025 Apr 29, 2013
Simply_Red wrote:
<walks up to shake hands> Well, hello there stranger. My name is Princess, what's yours? LOL.

Good to see you again Red. It's always pleasant to log onto Topix and find your smiling face here..... <3 <3 <3

Heard an oriole this AM, and the Rose-breasted Grosbeak was at the feeder yesterday--I guess spring is definitely here.

“A JOURNEY OF A THOUSAND MILES”

Level 9

MUST BEGIN WITH A SINGLE STEP!

#15026 Apr 29, 2013
Simply_Red wrote:
What the hell, Spring must be here because I see Red posting.......good to see you my friend:-)

Level 5

Since: Sep 12

Location hidden

#15027 Apr 29, 2013
Simply_Red wrote:
Hiya Red!! Doing great about the same on the weather. Hope all is good for ya.:)

“ROCK ON ROCKERS!!”

Level 8

Since: Mar 11

Rockin' USA ;)

#15028 Apr 29, 2013
WOW!!...Spring fever... at The Night Owl ...I see!!!..
LET'S...have a round of Draft beer and jello shots for all.
Just changed from sunbathing On the deck...THEN...WASPS came out from nowhere SWOOPING by me and my lemonade spritzer..SPRING US HERE..WHEN rge WASPS ARE HERE!!...RED...GOOD TO SEE YA...JUKE BOX TIME..."Born to be Wild" .Steppenwolf"... ROCK ON ROCKERS!!

Level 5

Since: Sep 12

Location hidden

#15029 Apr 29, 2013
Colorado Chick wrote:
WOW!!...Spring fever... at The Night Owl ...I see!!!..
LET'S...have a round of Draft beer and jello shots for all.
Just changed from sunbathing On the deck...THEN...WASPS came out from nowhere SWOOPING by me and my lemonade spritzer..SPRING US HERE..WHEN rge WASPS ARE HERE!!...RED...GOOD TO SEE YA...JUKE BOX TIME..."Born to be Wild" .Steppenwolf"... ROCK ON ROCKERS!!
Dam good song!!:)

“Standin' In A”

Level 8

Since: May 11

Shaft Of Light

#15030 Apr 29, 2013
Simply_Red wrote:
<quoted text>I hope your adventure went well and recharged your spirit. Thinking of you always, sorry I've been MIA lately. I'll do better tho, have a pleasant day!:^)
Hi Red.
I miss you.
How's the birds?
The cat brought in a baby monjito a few days ago, it didn't make it though, too old (almost ready to fly) and too injured. Baby birds are easier to keep alive an make pets if you get them real young, with their eyes closed is the best. It seems like the real little kinds are harder to keep alive too/find the right food.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/29788585 @N00/4323560375/

“Don't harsh my mellow, man!”

Level 8

Great State of Oklahoma!

#15031 Apr 30, 2013
Good morning Red and you Night Owls! Yes, Spring. Tress budding, flowers blooming and severe thunderstorms coming in the central part of the country! I just love Spring! LOL!
Wishing all a great day!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Weird Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Thousands of demonstrators protest Trump in Atl... 8 min Democrat 1,533
El's Kitchen (Feb '09) 21 min I liked him 71,433
News Bizarre finish has Raptors crying foul after lo... 29 min AtlantaPharts 160
What song are you listening to right now? (Apr '08) 31 min wichita-rick 211,698
News College Football Star Arrested On Public Intoxi... 46 min StarPhartzz 2
Why Won't Men Admit They Wear Pantyhose? (Feb '10) 1 hr Mandy 344
Word Association (Mar '10) 1 hr Ship 21,861
Who Are You Missing Today? (Feb '12) 1 hr Enzo49 413
What Turns You Off? 4 hr Brandiiiiiiii 440
More from around the web