“100% Princess”

Level 8

Since: Jan 07

and totally harmless

#14985 Mar 29, 2013
Simply_Red wrote:
<quoted text>Hi Princess, don't laugh but yes, there are some "batty-men" around here, lol.;^D
I wasn't even in the car when it happened!! Some people's kids, I tell ya....
"crocuses, robins & mini hyacinths"
Really? That is bad, but it reminds me of something funny. Oki and I were watching something the other day NCIS maybe and during a shoot out in a parking garage, someone's car got blown up. We laughed thinking about how that conversation with the insurance company would go.....

"Really, I have NO idea. I just came out and there it was--a smoldering wreck"

Have a super Good Friday, and enjoy your weekend.

Hearts, hugs, and Happy Easter.....

“ROCK ON ROCKERS!!”

Level 8

Since: Mar 11

Rockin' USA ;)

#14986 Mar 30, 2013
ONG!!...Am needing a Tom Collins and a shot of Yukon Jack..FEEL like...A MACK Truck ran me over!!!...THAT'S what I get for Playing TWISTER... with OLD GEEZERS... on the Wine and Cheese Ball Night of all nights...Aaaaggghhh...Hey, let Mr S-T-R-E-T-C-H out on the hammock on the patio... Ahhhhb...FEELS SO GOOOOD!!!
ROCK ON ROCKERS!!!

“Standin' In A”

Level 8

Since: May 11

Shaft Of Light

#14987 Mar 31, 2013
Colorado Chick wrote:
ONG!!...Am needing a Tom Collins and a shot of Yukon Jack..FEEL like...A MACK Truck ran me over!!!...THAT'S what I get for Playing TWISTER... with OLD GEEZERS... on the Wine and Cheese Ball Night of all nights...Aaaaggghhh...Hey, let Mr S-T-R-E-T-C-H out on the hammock on the patio... Ahhhhb...FEELS SO GOOOOD!!!
ROCK ON ROCKERS!!!
Happy Easter CC.
lol
That would make a good Youtube video. Some old GEEZERS playing twister. Could be kind of like the opposite of the Harlem Shake. At the end they could all be laying around with their knees popped out, backs out of wack, moaning and groaning- and strange smells wafting about.

“Standin' In A”

Level 8

Shaft Of Light

#14988 Mar 31, 2013
NorCal Native wrote:
<quoted text>
Must be Cappy's......lol!!!
Hi RNL.
Hope you're having a nice Easter, Spring day.

“TAKIA AND TA TONKA”

Level 9

Since: Aug 08

HAPPY TOGETHER!!!

#14989 Mar 31, 2013
Fisherman 808 wrote:
<quoted text>
Hi RNL.
Hope you're having a nice Easter, Spring day.
We are........hopefully your day is filled with bright blessings, warm friendships and love galore:-)

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

Since: Feb 08

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

#14990 Mar 31, 2013
Simply_Red wrote:
<quoted text>Hi Flower, good to see you! It arrived today and it's so darling! Thanks ever so much, they are very nice. Thankfully the P.O. didn't steal this one huh?;^)
No, the damage isn't too bad, someone just made a bad judgement and now the car needs to be repaired. Be nice if I at least had gotten an apology. Oh well.:^)<3 LYL!!
Happy Easter, Red ... glad you enjoyed the gift and it arrived safely and without damage ... I knew you'd like it and hope it serves its intended purpose ... We had a good hard rain for about 15 minutes with a little larger than pea size hail, it melted pretty quick as it's about 78 on the porch ... Hope your day is good ... Luvya, FC <3 ...

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

#14991 Mar 31, 2013
Happy Easter Fishman, Captn Morgan, David, Norcal, Princess, Kitten and everyone else ... Hope your day was sunny, warm and full of pleasant surprises in your little Easter basket ... Enjoy the rest of you day! Peace & Love ~ FC <3 ...

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

#14992 Mar 31, 2013
Crazy tie dye egg for Colorado Chick >>smiles<< FC <3 ...

>>leaves colorful beads next to her scooter<<

“All things considered...”

Since: Nov 07

"you get back what you give"

#14993 Apr 1, 2013
Morning All, hope your Easter was wonderful and filled with happiness. Awoke to a very light snow here, almost gone now, goofy weather. Still not very warm but seem to be getting more sunshine.
Have an awesome day my friends, careful of the "gotchas!" out there, lol. ;^D

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

#14994 Apr 1, 2013
Simply_Red wrote:
Morning All, hope your Easter was wonderful and filled with happiness. Awoke to a very light snow here, almost gone now, goofy weather. Still not very warm but seem to be getting more sunshine.
Good morning, Lady Red ... Easter was good here and hope the same for you ... Rained here 15 minutes of fame here with a little larger than pea size hail ... it melted right away due to the heat around 78 degrees on the porch ... high of 81 promised here as it's already 68 degrees ... Glad the sun's shining for you ... that always makes for a good attitude and a "gotcha", LOL ...

here is a Texan with a "gotcha" for you, LOL ... Have an awesome day! Luvya big, FC <3 ...

JOE TEX ~ I GOTCHA ...

“Standin' In A”

Level 8

Shaft Of Light

#14995 Apr 1, 2013
Simply_Red wrote:
Good morning Red.
It's back to the grind this morning for me.(I need a break- physically.)
Wow, the thermometer said about 58 this morning!
Combine that with my rat poison/coumadin/warfarin, and IT'S FREEZING!!!
(Hi, FC)

#14997 Apr 6, 2013
Morning, I see Flower and Fish, and Flower....hey! Good to see both of you!;^)

Hope y'all have a pleasant weekend, ya deserve it.:^)

Level 5

Since: Sep 12

Cadillac MI

#14999 Apr 6, 2013
Simply_Red wrote:
Morning, I see Flower and Fish, and Flower....hey! Good to see both of you!;^)

Hope y'all have a pleasant weekend, ya deserve it.:^)
Hiya Red!! How are ya??
Budweiser for me please.:)

#15000 Apr 6, 2013
David0407 wrote:
<quoted text>
Hiya Red!! How are ya??
Budweiser for me please.:)
Hey David, on the rail..heads up!<slides beer to him>
Not real cold outside but it is windy, overcast too...54 works for me tho. How about you, busy today?:^)

“TAKIA AND TA TONKA”

Level 9

Since: Aug 08

HAPPY TOGETHER!!!

#15001 Apr 6, 2013
Simply_Red wrote:
<quoted text>Hey David, on the rail..heads up!<slides beer to him>
Not real cold outside but it is windy, overcast too...54 works for me tho. How about you, busy today?:^)
Hi Red:-)

“I'm not listening.”

Level 9

Since: Feb 10

Ravena, NY

#15002 Apr 6, 2013
Hey Red! Just popping through, hope all is well and Spring is happening for ya!

#15003 Apr 6, 2013
NorCal Native wrote:
<quoted text>
Hi Red:-)
Hi NorCal, so good to see you!:^)

Level 5

Since: Sep 12

Cadillac MI

#15004 Apr 6, 2013
Simply_Red wrote:
<quoted text>Hey David, on the rail..heads up!<slides beer to him>
Not real cold outside but it is windy, overcast too...54º works for me tho. How about you, busy today?:^)
Thanks!!:) yeah had to work today big change going from afternoons to days. Not that warm here yet.

#15005 Apr 6, 2013
Oneluckygal wrote:
Hey Red! Just popping through, hope all is well and Spring is happening for ya!
I saw YOU and was going to track you down, lol. I was putting a parrot in it's cage.
Quite windy but last time I looked it was 54. Early flowers did bloom and the birds are singing and sounding so nice. I think most of the migratory males are here, now just waiting on their honeys. They are getting territories set up and the goldfinches are turning that bright yellow.
Hope you folks are doing well and cleaning away the cobwebs, lol! Glad you stopped by.:^)

“I'm not listening.”

Level 9

Since: Feb 10

Ravena, NY

#15006 Apr 6, 2013
Simply_Red wrote:
<quoted text>I saw YOU and was going to track you down, lol. I was putting a parrot in it's cage.
Quite windy but last time I looked it was 54. Early flowers did bloom and the birds are singing and sounding so nice. I think most of the migratory males are here, now just waiting on their honeys. They are getting territories set up and the goldfinches are turning that bright yellow.
Hope you folks are doing well and cleaning away the cobwebs, lol! Glad you stopped by.:^)
Wow, not a flower here yet, still had snow last week. Color me jealous. But seeing a robin or two now, and the hawk is out hunting so maybe there's hope.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Weird Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Funny!! Word association game. (Nov '13) 7 min wichita-rick 1,892
Evolution vs. Creation (Jul '11) 9 min Chimney1 121,048
What song are you listening to right now? (Apr '08) 12 min CJ Rocker 149,086
Do you have a Topix crush? (Jun '11) 36 min Captn Morgan 6,841
WHAT???? A NEW word game? FOUR WORDS (Sep '08) 47 min mrbill3 40,429
***Keep a Word~Drop a Word*** (Jan '10) 58 min Princess Hey 77,373
Last 3 Letters into 3 new words. (Dec '08) 1 hr Princess Hey 54,841
What are you thinking about now? (Jun '10) 1 hr -Lea- 22,239
Truck containing 36,000 pounds of Crisco stolen 7 hr JV Team 44
True or False Game 8 hr -CatCiao- 410