Comments
14,701 - 14,720 of 15,635 Comments Last updated 2 hrs ago

“all things considered...”

Since: Nov 07

"you get back what you give"

#14965 Mar 28, 2013
Flower-Child wrote:
Good morning everyone at the Saloon >waves< Everyone have an awesome day! FC <3 ...
Been a real nice day at the Saloon Flower, Spring is smiling on us. I got out some baskets to decorate for Easter, anyone like to help, it would be appreciated.:^)

Level 5

Since: Sep 12

Cadillac MI

#14966 Mar 28, 2013
Simply_Red wrote:
<quoted text>Hey David, how's it going?
Not bad just went to day shift a couple of weeks ago. That sucks getting up at 2 am lol.
So what's up ya How are you doing?

Level 5

Since: Sep 12

Cadillac MI

#14967 Mar 28, 2013
Simply_Red wrote:
<quoted text>Been a real nice day at the Saloon Flower, Spring is smiling on us. I got out some baskets to decorate for Easter, anyone like to help, it would be appreciated.:^)
As long as the beer is free!! I'll help.:)

“TAKIA AND TA TONKA”

Level 9

Since: Aug 08

HAPPY TOGETHER!!!

#14968 Mar 28, 2013
Simply_Red wrote:
<quoted text>Been a real nice day at the Saloon Flower, Spring is smiling on us. I got out some baskets to decorate for Easter, anyone like to help, it would be appreciated.:^)
Hey Red,
Happy Spring to ya!!!

#14969 Mar 28, 2013
David0407 wrote:
<quoted text>
Not bad just went to day shift a couple of weeks ago. That sucks getting up at 2 am lol.
So what's up ya How are you doing?
Yeah that would suck. I've never gotten up quite that early for work but 4am wasn't much nicer. Going to bed at 8pm felt a bit like school, lol.
I'm good, slowly digging out some spring clothes. I've seen people in shorts already, too cool still for me. Saying snow for Sun. eve into Mon. am, but just a chance. Now NOAA is saying 58 on Sunday...cool! All I know is it will be weather, lol.

#14970 Mar 28, 2013
NorCal Native wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey Red,
Happy Spring to ya!!!
Hi NorCal! I'm really liking the sunshine and warmer temps. But we may still have to deal with cold for a few more weeks, possibly snow too.:^/

“Ungood doubleplus duckspeak.”

Level 6

Since: Dec 12

Earth

#14971 Mar 28, 2013
NorCal Native wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey Red,
Happy Spring to ya!!!
Hi Norcal, it's been awhile :)

“TAKIA AND TA TONKA”

Level 9

HAPPY TOGETHER!!!

#14972 Mar 28, 2013
Simply_Red wrote:
<quoted text>Hi NorCal! I'm really liking the sunshine and warmer temps. But we may still have to deal with cold for a few more weeks, possibly snow too.:^/
Well, let's hope the warm weather stays for you over the weekend!!!

“TAKIA AND TA TONKA”

Level 9

HAPPY TOGETHER!!!

#14973 Mar 28, 2013
LupyLu wrote:
<quoted text>
Hi Norcal, it's been awhile :)
It has......sorry, but could you refresh my memory......lol!!!

“ROCK ON ROCKERS!!”

Level 8

Since: Mar 11

Rockin' USA ;)

#14974 Mar 28, 2013
Simply_Red wrote:
Yesiree.. Red..I will gladly help ya...Long time..since I been here ...HOW THE FREAK is everyone??... Had anyone seen Fisherman 808 or Skipper??... It's been awhile for 60's chic also.. Hmmm..Juke Box time.. Captn Morgan.. need quarters for the juke box.. RUMOR HAS IT by RUMOR ..Loooove That Song!!...Great dance tune!!...WHAT shall I drink???...Rum and Coke for starters... ROCK ON ROCKERS!!!

Level 6

Earth

#14975 Mar 28, 2013
NorCal Native wrote:
<quoted text>
It has......sorry, but could you refresh my memory......lol!!!
:( Luci, Juicylu, hi :)

#14976 Mar 28, 2013
NorCal Native wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, let's hope the warm weather stays for you over the weekend!!!
Right now the forecast says Friday & Saturday in the 50s, then back to cold, rain & snow.:^\

I hope your weekend is wonderful, and your Easter blessed.<3

“TAKIA AND TA TONKA”

Level 9

HAPPY TOGETHER!!!

#14977 Mar 28, 2013
LupyLu wrote:
<quoted text>
:( Luci, Juicylu, hi :)
I thought that might be you, but didn't want to take that for granted......nice to see ya again:-)

#14978 Mar 28, 2013
Colorado Chick wrote:
<quoted text> Yesiree.. Red..I will gladly help ya...Long time..since I been here ...HOW THE FREAK is everyone??... Had anyone seen Fisherman 808 or Skipper??... It's been awhile for 60's chic also.. Hmmm..Juke Box time.. Captn Morgan.. need quarters for the juke box.. RUMOR HAS IT by RUMOR ..Loooove That Song!!...Great dance tune!!...WHAT shall I drink???...Rum and Coke for starters... ROCK ON ROCKERS!!!
Hey CC, thanks for the help, I'll need it.
Fish was here too, early AM time. Haven't seen the Capt'n in about a week or 2. Here's another rum & coke, enjoy. I'm off to bed now, goodnight folks.:^)

Level 6

Earth

#14979 Mar 28, 2013
NorCal Native wrote:
<quoted text>
I thought that might be you, but didn't want to take that for granted......nice to see ya again:-)
You too sweetie, how've you been?

“TAKIA AND TA TONKA”

Level 9

HAPPY TOGETHER!!!

#14980 Mar 28, 2013
Simply_Red wrote:
<quoted text>Right now the forecast says Friday & Saturday in the 50s, then back to cold, rain & snow.:^\
I hope your weekend is wonderful, and your Easter blessed.<3
The grandchild is out on Spring break next week......hopefully the weather stays nice so that we can go out and do things:-)

“ROCK ON ROCKERS!!”

Level 8

Since: Mar 11

Rockin' USA ;)

#14981 Mar 28, 2013
Simply_Red wrote:
<quoted text>Hey CC, thanks for the help, I'll need it.
Fish was here too, early AM time. Haven't seen the Capt'n in about a week or 2. Here's another rum & coke, enjoy. I'm off to bed now, goodnight folks.:^)
Why thanks Red..yepoer be glad to help ya..Well, then WHO IS THAT BEHIND the bar???...Yep, am splitting the scene after I drink my drink..TGIF..tomorrow and Goof Friday!!... WHERE does the TIME goooo???..Give me a Ring-a-ling WHEN ya want me to come over to help ya...OKAY??.
ROCK ON ROCKERS!!!

Since: Oct 09

over here <-------->

#14982 Mar 28, 2013
Simply_Red wrote:
Always lurkin, Red...gotta keeps the webs off the bottom of the pool table..theys make me snore...is it summer yet?

“Standin' In A”

Level 8

Since: May 11

Shaft Of Light

#14983 Mar 28, 2013
Simply_Red wrote:
Goodnight Red.
(Fisherman almost trips over 'someones' foot sticking out from under the pool table.)

“TAKIA AND TA TONKA”

Level 9

HAPPY TOGETHER!!!

#14984 Mar 28, 2013
Fisherman 808 wrote:
<quoted text>
Goodnight Red.
(Fisherman almost trips over 'someones' foot sticking out from under the pool table.)
Must be Cappy's......lol!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Weird Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
30,000 post wins (May '13) 5 min beatlesinthebog 1,402
What song are you listening to right now? (Apr '08) 8 min Princess Hey 145,579
ISIS just beheaded 8 min beatlesinthebog 36
In honor of Petal Power 10 min night machine 92
Last 3 Letters into 3 new words. (Dec '08) 13 min beatlesinthebog 54,443
Women Hid Stolen Watches in Their Vaginas in Bi... 23 min beatlesinthebog 45
ISIS (((caps is essential))) 28 min greymouser 6
What's your tip for the day? 28 min beatlesinthebog 852
What are you thinking about now? (Jun '10) 2 hr Captn Morgan 18,732
•••