“100% Princess”

Level 8

Since: Jan 07

and totally harmless

#14946 Mar 18, 2013
Hi ya Red and all you other non-reds. Hope you had a wonderful day, it was really wet here for a couple days--rainy, rainy, and rainy. But looks like it's going to clear off--wonder how long though.

Have a super day.

“Happy Holidays”

Since: Nov 07

"you get back what you give"

#14947 Mar 19, 2013
Hi folks, back to cold and snow. It's pretty but it can go away now.lol
I see it must of been warm enough, saw a fat ugly slug slimming a trail..yuck! I have several home remedies to get rid of them.

“ROCK ON ROCKERS!!”

Level 8

Since: Mar 11

Rockin' USA ;)

#14948 Mar 19, 2013
Red, EEWWW...Slugs..let's Beer batter them..and deep fry them..Ahhhhh, PURE PROTEIN!!... WOW! Maybe a new appetizer hit here.. SPRING SAMPLER TIDBITS!!... Grab your net, Grasshoppers... ants, mealworns.. AND Spiders.. Cool..Yo Captn Morgan, Hey, loookin' goood... Think a Rum and Coke will do it for me.. Any other Hip ROCKIN' Chickd in yet??....Oooooh...Jukebox Tune Time...HUSH by Deep Purple.. LET'S DANCE!!

Since: Oct 09

over here <-------->

#14949 Mar 19, 2013
Simply_Red wrote:
Hi folks, back to cold and snow. It's pretty but it can go away now.lol
I see it must of been warm enough, saw a fat ugly slug slimming a trail..yuck! I have several home remedies to get rid of them.
Lets stick to snails and garlic..them ex-cargo thingies....

“100% Princess”

Level 8

and totally harmless

#14950 Mar 20, 2013
Happy Spring! I'll pass on the snails--cargo or otherwise.

If you're batter frying something--make it something edible, like catfish and hushpuppies....

<waves>

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

Since: Feb 08

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

#14951 Mar 20, 2013
Good morning and Happy First Day of Spring Red and friends ... Came by to wish everyone a great day! Hope all have been well ... Enjoy your day! FC <3 ...

“cat lover”

Level 6

Since: Jul 07

Tucson

#14952 Mar 20, 2013
waaa had to watch over the bug guys the whole coop had to treated for turmits :(

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

#14953 Mar 21, 2013
Good morning ... where is everyone? I didn't get the memo ... meeting elsewhere?

Everyone have a nice Thursday! FC <3 ...

“Happy Holidays”

#14954 Mar 27, 2013
I'm seeing robins! YAY! Passed the 40 mark too!:^)

On a sadder note, someone hurt my nice little car, but she will be getting repaired soon. Visiting hours for the "idiot" are in the Obituary section... heh heh ;^]

“Standin' In A”

Level 8

Since: May 11

Shaft Of Light

#14955 Mar 27, 2013
Simply_Red wrote:
On a sadder note, someone hurt my nice little car, but she will be getting repaired soon. Visiting hours for the "idiot" are in the Obituary section... heh heh ;^]
Hi Red!
Spring is sprunging!

Level 5

Since: Sep 12

Cadillac MI

#14956 Mar 28, 2013
Good morning y'all!! Quick Pepsi then off to work.

“100% Princess”

Level 8

and totally harmless

#14957 Mar 28, 2013
Simply_Red wrote:
Cool that you got to see Robins, Red. Seen any Batmans?

Hope your car gets well soon.

Hearts, hugs, and warmer temps......

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

#14958 Mar 28, 2013
Simply_Red wrote:
Good morning, Red ... nice to see you and nice you seeing Robins ... so that means the birds haven't all come south? lol ... seems to me they are ... heard one unfamiliar bird out in the yard ... almost sounded like a mating call ... it was very unfamiliar sound ... could not place it at all ... Hope the damage on your automobile was not that bad and soon will be in pre-damage status ... I sent you a little gift from Penny's Emporium on Saturday in my little wild shopping spree which should be arriving tomorrow ... Hope you enjoy it ... warm wishes sent your way! Luvya big, FC <3 ...

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

#14959 Mar 28, 2013
Fisherman 808 wrote:
<quoted text>
Hi Red!
Spring is sprunging!
Good morning Fish Man >>smiles and waves<<

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

#14960 Mar 28, 2013
Good morning everyone at the Saloon >waves< Everyone have an awesome day! FC <3 ...

“Happy Holidays”

#14961 Mar 28, 2013
Fisherman 808 wrote:
<quoted text>
Hi Red!
Spring is sprunging!
Hiya Fishy guy!:^) Today was so nice here, sunshine and the early flowers are out. Also it's wonderful to hear all the birds singing again. The males are getting spiffed up for when the ladies arrive, the summer breeders that is.
Before I ran errands it said 49 out there, may have hit 50!
I'm ready, neighbors are ready, most everyone is ready for warmer temps.
So how's things in your neck of the woods?

“Happy Holidays”

#14962 Mar 28, 2013
David0407 wrote:
Good morning y'all!! Quick Pepsi then off to work.
Hey David, how's it going?

“Happy Holidays”

#14963 Mar 28, 2013
Hitesrunprincess wrote:
<quoted text>Cool that you got to see Robins, Red. Seen any Batmans?
Hope your car gets well soon.
Hearts, hugs, and warmer temps......
Hi Princess, don't laugh but yes, there are some "batty-men" around here, lol.;^D
I wasn't even in the car when it happened!! Some people's kids, I tell ya....

"crocuses, robins & mini hyacinths"

“Happy Holidays”

#14964 Mar 28, 2013
Flower-Child wrote:
<quoted text>
Good morning, Red ... nice to see you and nice you seeing Robins ... so that means the birds haven't all come south? lol ... seems to me they are ... heard one unfamiliar bird out in the yard ... almost sounded like a mating call ... it was very unfamiliar sound ... could not place it at all ... Hope the damage on your automobile was not that bad and soon will be in pre-damage status ... I sent you a little gift from Penny's Emporium on Saturday in my little wild shopping spree which should be arriving tomorrow ... Hope you enjoy it ... warm wishes sent your way! Luvya big, FC <3 ...
Hi Flower, good to see you! It arrived today and it's so darling! Thanks ever so much, they are very nice. Thankfully the P.O. didn't steal this one huh?;^)
No, the damage isn't too bad, someone just made a bad judgement and now the car needs to be repaired. Be nice if I at least had gotten an apology. Oh well.:^)<3 LYL!!

“Happy Holidays”

#14965 Mar 28, 2013
Flower-Child wrote:
Good morning everyone at the Saloon >waves< Everyone have an awesome day! FC <3 ...
Been a real nice day at the Saloon Flower, Spring is smiling on us. I got out some baskets to decorate for Easter, anyone like to help, it would be appreciated.:^)

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Weird Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Evolution vs. Creation (Jul '11) 9 min SobieskiSavedEurope 134,439
Change-one-of-six-letters (Dec '12) 11 min whatimeisit 4,059
Let's Play Song Titles With One Word? 14 min wichita-rick 456
WHAT???? A NEW word game? FOUR WORDS (Sep '08) 18 min Trouser Cough 40,763
Word Association 2 (Sep '13) 21 min whatimeisit 7,807
A six word game (Dec '08) 23 min Trouser Cough 18,049
What song are you listening to right now? (Apr '08) 26 min wichita-rick 152,866
What are you thinking about now? (Jun '10) 56 min -Lea- 26,019
Is it possible to....... 1 hr CJ Rocker 610
El's Kitchen (Feb '09) 2 hr dragoon70056 37,786