(you just knew I'd go there)
She musta forgot the suntan lotion.

“Standin' In A”

Level 8

Since: May 11

Shaft Of Light

#14928 Mar 12, 2013
Flower-Child wrote:
Afternoon Red and friendlies ... Nice day out ... beautiful! Hope all having a great day ... that is my wish for all ... Enjoy it! >>hugs 360<< FC <3 ...
you too
razz58

Flossmoor, IL

#14929 Mar 12, 2013
Similar wrote:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =bPiw66TCDv4XX&feature=rel ated
When I first heard this song, I thought it was Seger.
Oh well.

“100% Princess”

Level 8

Since: Jan 07

and totally harmless

#14930 Mar 13, 2013
Good morning all you hooty posters. Have a super Wed. Be sure to celebrate.....

“Standin' In A”

Level 8

Shaft Of Light

#14931 Mar 14, 2013
Red?
I'm thinking of you. Hope you're staying warm and watching the spring birds arrive.
(my new engine came in down at the harbor yesterday, not sure if I'll be able to drop in much for a while or not- hopefully the installation goes smooth- like with me and a come-a-long and a big tree- lol)

“100% Princess”

Level 8

and totally harmless

#14932 Mar 14, 2013
Good morning Ms Red. I've been looking most expectantly for the spring/summer birds, but I think it will be another month before they show up. The mockingbirds were out in force yesterday, running up and down the lane, trying to scare everything else away, picking up little bugs to eat.

If you watch them for just a bit, you can tell they're in the roadrunner family.

Hearts, hugs, and birds.....

“Go ahead, be cruel & nasty... ”

Since: Nov 07

"you get back what you give"

#14933 Mar 14, 2013
Sunny day here but back to too cold temps. I hope April will start the warm up for real, I'm tired of being cold.

No Robins sighted yet but I know they are very close. Still saying snow n the extended forecast, but not much in inches. I'm very ready for Spring!

Everyone have a very pleasant day.:^)

“cat lover”

Level 6

Since: Jul 07

Tucson

#14934 Mar 14, 2013
Simply_Red wrote:
Sunny day here but back to too cold temps. I hope April will start the warm up for real, I'm tired of being cold.
No Robins sighted yet but I know they are very close. Still saying snow n the extended forecast, but not much in inches. I'm very ready for Spring!
Afternoon Red its going to be in the low 90s and then in the mid 80s over the weekend :) oh so nice

“Denny Crain”

Level 8

Since: Jan 11

Location hidden

#14935 Mar 14, 2013
Simply_Red wrote:
Red it is 75 in Dallas. Would you like some of our used weather :)

“Denny Crain”

Level 8

Since: Jan 11

Location hidden

#14936 Mar 14, 2013
LuAnn D wrote:
<quoted text>Afternoon Red its going to be in the low 90s and then in the mid 80s over the weekend :) oh so nice
Yes and it is a dry heat :)

“cat lover”

Level 6

Tucson

#14938 Mar 14, 2013
Denny CranesPlace wrote:
<quoted text>Yes and it is a dry heat :)
yup it is now but wait till late June early July when the Monsoons hit then muggy as all get out

“Standin' In A”

Level 8

Shaft Of Light

#14939 Mar 14, 2013
MZ_Behavin wrote:
Hi Denny Hope all is well with you and you are still enjoying all the magic.:)
Hi Fisherman Hope you are well. You don't know me, but I've spoken with you before. I like the things you have to say and it's a pleasure to make your acquaintance.
<quoted text>
HELLO Red Haven't seen you in a while. Hope you and all your birds are doing real well. Spring is really threatening and our temps are expected to hit 70 tomorrow. Can't wait for all the spring colors to please our nature spirits. Best to you :)
Thanks for the nice comments.
I'm wracking my brain, but nothings happening.
Did we have a drink together at the Night Owl before?
Did you used to write in the 'things men shouldn't do' thread?

“100% Princess”

Level 8

and totally harmless

#14940 Mar 15, 2013
Simply_Red wrote:
Good to see you Red. We've got Robins pretty much all winter, what you DON'T see a lot of is the ever elusive Batman..... He's pretty rare around these parts....

Heard a noise yesterday, and couldn't figure out what it was--so close to the house, it was some kind of bird, but since I couldn't place it, I had to look out the front window to check. Apparently the meadowlark is encrouching on the mockingbird's territory. And they were having some sort of duel. Pointy beaks at 10 paces.

I filled up the bird feeder, and they lost interest.

Have a great Friday....

“Don't harsh my mellow, man!”

Level 8

Since: Aug 08

Great State of Oklahoma!

#14941 Mar 15, 2013
Hi Sweet Lady Red! I really enjoyed talking to you the other evening. I hope you have a wonderful day!

Level 5

Since: Sep 12

Location hidden

#14942 Mar 15, 2013
Good afternoon Red, how are ya?

“cat lover”

Level 6

Tucson

#14943 Mar 15, 2013
howdy everyone had have great afternoon :)

#14944 Mar 15, 2013
Howdy folks! Busy today, had some errands to do, so was out. Miserable day, cold..wet..dreary, enough already, need warmth and sunshine! "Yes" to those of you who are offering warm temps, send it on up!

Be back in a bit, birds are squawking! Might make chicken tenders...naw, not really.lol

Level 5

Since: Sep 12

Location hidden

#14945 Mar 15, 2013
Simply_Red wrote:
Howdy folks! Busy today, had some errands to do, so was out. Miserable day, cold..wet..dreary, enough already, need warmth and sunshine! "Yes" to those of you who are offering warm temps, send it on up!

Be back in a bit, birds are squawking! Might make chicken tenders...naw, not really.lol
Lol hiya Red, could use some of that warmth here too.:)

“100% Princess”

Level 8

and totally harmless

#14946 Mar 18, 2013
Hi ya Red and all you other non-reds. Hope you had a wonderful day, it was really wet here for a couple days--rainy, rainy, and rainy. But looks like it's going to clear off--wonder how long though.

Have a super day.

#14947 Mar 19, 2013
Hi folks, back to cold and snow. It's pretty but it can go away now.lol
I see it must of been warm enough, saw a fat ugly slug slimming a trail..yuck! I have several home remedies to get rid of them.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Weird Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
keep a word drop a word (Sep '12) 3 min _FLATLINE-------- 7,642
"man" words 4 min Crazy Jae 650
*add A word / drop a word* (Nov '12) 4 min _FLATLINE-------- 9,618
3 Word Advice (Good or Bad) 4 min SLY WEST 1,198
2words into 2new words (May '12) 5 min Crazy Jae 1,455
Word Association. (Nov '10) 7 min Crazy Jae 17,208
Name a smell you love to smell! (Jan '14) 8 min Crazy Jae 1,002
What song are you listening to right now? (Apr '08) 25 min wichita-rick 159,745
Whatcha' doing? (Apr '12) 31 min Sharlene45 8,089
6 letter word ...change one letter game (Oct '08) 1 hr say it aint so 28,123